Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,075 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe (10559 Views)

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing / Atheism Fails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by hopefulLandlord: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2017
NPComplete:

**Sigh** Here we go again. See, unlike u, I don't have to agree with someone to comprehend his argument. I do not agree that God is imaginary. But I get his position clearly. He doesn't believe in an omnipotent God that would rely on people with less than intelligent thinking like yourself to speak for Him; this I strongly agree with.

Another reason I always say your comprehension ability leaves much to be desired. He actually said that because Zuckerberg is limited, being human and all, the need for other media as a means of educating us about him can be excused. Basic comprehension is a problem for u. There is no way u are a doctor.

No doesn't feel so. He argues that ur god, the one u believe in, has to be imaginary because considering he has all the unlimited power u ascribe to him, how come he relies on u of all people, one of the most stupid people I know, to speak for him when he could use that power to convince everyone himself. He even gave an example of how Zuckerberg can clarify misconceptions about himself when the need arises.

After explaining how to read and comprehend to u, tell me how u came by ur own understanding of Dalaman's argument. Jeez no one can be this stupid. No one.

3 Likes

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by NPComplete: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

You do not agree that God is imaginary
Then educate your fellow Ignoramus......

You both sound foolish.
Sorry

I suppose I should take your puerile striking out of my comments and this banal reply as a sign u have finally comprehended Dalaman's position. There might just be hope for u yet. I will make you a thinker someday.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by dalaman: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

There are different Gods just as Chukwu is different from Oluwa abi?

The day you throw away this ignorance is the day you receive healing.

You were once claiming that Allah is the same as Yahweh na. Braham and Zues are the same as Jesus. Well done.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by malvisguy212: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2017
dalaman:

You mean the God you worship that was invented by the ancient Jews? Your God has nothing to do with reality but everything to do with imaginations.
you mean the Jews invent God who will punish them for disobedience ? you atheist had an inadequate concept of God in Christianity. Atheism is a hope-less faith. By contrast, the Christian message, based solidly on the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, gives real hope.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by dalaman: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2017
malvisguy212:
you mean the Jews invent God who will punish them for disobedience ? you atheist had an inadequate concept of God in Christianity. Atheism is a hope-less faith. By contrast, the Christian message, based solidly on the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, gives real hope.

God who punished them were? In the pages of story books abi? Shebi they wrote down stories about their God fighting them and staining his cloth with their blood.

2 Likes

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2017
dalaman:

You were once claiming that Allah is the same as Yahweh na. Braham and Zues are the same as Jesus. Well done.
I hope you know God never called himself "Yahweh"

Even some Fulani Christians call God Allah
Same with Arabic Christians
You think God is confined to a name?

Reach out to God and know God for yourself

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2017
NPComplete:

I suppose I should take your puerile striking out of my comments and this banal reply as a sign u have finally comprehended Dalaman's position. There might just be hope for u yet. I will make you a thinker someday.
"Thinker" indeed

First think your way out of your own idiocy
Before trying to remove the plank in other people's eyes.
Selah!

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by Humanistme: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:
Even some Fulani Christians call God Allah Same with Arabic Christians You think God is confined to a name?
cheesy
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by dalaman: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

Even some Fulani Christians call God Allah
Same with Arabic Christians
You think God is confined to a name?

Has your God ever done anything for himself? How can he call himself Yahweh when he remains an invention of people. The people that created him called him Yahweh..
Fulani and Hausa christians call God Allah because that is the Name of God in those Languages. Take the hausa dictionary and you'll see that Allah means God. Same applies to the Arabs.

But the God that allegedly revealed the koran says his name is Allah. That is the God am talking about. You claim he is the same as Jesus. You said they are one and the same God.

How does one reach out to God?
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2017
dalaman:

Has your God ever done anything for himself? How can he call himself Yahweh when he remains an invention of people. The people that created him called him Yahweh..
Fulani and Hausa christians call God Allah because that is the Name of God in those Languages. Take the hausa dictionary and you'll see that Allah means God. Same applies to the Arabs.

But the God that allegedly revealed the koran says his name is Allah. That is the God am talking about. You claim he is the same as Jesus. You said they are one and the same God.

How does one reach out to God?

Allah simply means God in arabic and other Languages
Its understanding that differs

Stop the circumlocutory repetition of foolish questions
That you have a different understanding doesnt mean he is different.
Open your faculty, bro

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by dalaman: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

Open your faculty, bro

Be quiet and stop telling lies. Allah means the God. He is to be addressed as Allah not as God or any other name. It is clearly spelt out in his divine book the Koran.

How can one know God? Seems you don't want to touch this one.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by malvisguy212: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2017
dalaman:

God who punished them were? In the pages of story books abi? Shebi they wrote down stories about their God fighting them and staining his cloth with their blood.
I admire your faith, why you stake your eternity on an incomplete knowledge.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2017
dalaman:

[s]
Be quiet and stop telling lies. Allah means the God. He is to be addressed as Allah not as God or any other name. It is clearly spelt out in his divine book the Koran.

How can one know God? Seems you don't want to touch this one.[/s]
NP whatever
Where is that other yeye atheist quoting me ?
I hope u can see the foolish talk someone is vomiting?

I know he will keep quiet now

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by dalaman: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2017
malvisguy212:
I admire your faith, why you stake your eternity on an incomplete knowledge.

You've not finished explaining or showing knowledge of this life and yu are busy talking about some imaginary eternity.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by dalaman: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

NP whatever
Where is that other yeye atheist quoting me ?
I hope u can see the foolish talk someone is vomiting?

I know he will keep quiet now

Will you shut up? Mr lie lie.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2017
dalaman:

Will you shut up? Mr lie lie.

Says the ignoramus who once told us Nigeria is more religious than saudi arabia.

That is one heck of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by dalaman: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

Says the ignoramus who once told us Nigeria is more religious than saudi arabia.

That is one heck of ignorance.

There are studies that rate Nigeria ahead of Saudi Arabia when it comes to numbers of religious people. But as usual Mr Felixmumu that claims Jesus is the same God as Allah of the Koran will want to keep doing his mumu things.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

Open your faculty, bro
Allah is different from Yahweh, Olorun the yoruba God is different from Chukwu, Allah or Yahweh.

All personal Gods in every religion are different from each other.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
tintingz:
Allah is different from Yahweh, Olorun the yoruba God is different from Chukwu, Allah or Yahweh.

Wow,
Interesting
You will soon say God is different from creator... cool

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
dalaman:

There are studies that rate Nigeria ahead of Saudi Arabia when it comes to numbers of religious people. But as usual Mr Felixmumu that claims Jesus is the same God as Allah of the Koran will want to keep doing his mumu things.

Quiet there,
Still trying to justify the ignorance....
Mscheww undecided

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by dalaman: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

Quiet there,
Still trying to justify the ignorance....
Mscheww undecided

Felixmumu.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

Wow,
Interesting
You will soon say God is different from creator... cool
All Gods are having conflict with each other, all personal Gods are claiming to be the creator, their creation stories differ base on people's culture and environment, e.g Olorun the yoruba God started his creation in Ile ife by sending Obatala.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by chemystery: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
NPComplete:

**Sigh** Here we go again. See, unlike u, I don't have to agree with someone to comprehend his argument. I do not agree that God is imaginary. But I get his position clearly. He doesn't believe in an omnipotent God that would rely on people with less than intelligent thinking like yourself to speak for Him; this I strongly agree with.

Another reason I always say your comprehension ability leaves much to be desired. He actually said that because Zuckerberg is limited, being human and all, the need for other media as a means of educating us about him can be excused. Basic comprehension is a problem for u. There is no way u are a doctor.

No doesn't feel so. He argues that ur god, the one u believe in, has to be imaginary because considering he has all the unlimited power u ascribe to him, how come he relies on u of all people, one of the most stupid people I know, to speak for him when he could use that power to convince everyone himself. He even gave an example of how Zuckerberg can clarify misconceptions about himself when the need arises.

After explaining how to read and comprehend to u, tell me how u came by ur own understanding of Dalaman's argument. Jeez no one can be this stupid. No one.
Chai! Brutality!!!
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
dalaman:

Felixmumu.
Doesnt rhyme
Try harder undecided

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by dalaman: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

Doesnt rhyme
Try harder undecided

Felixmoron rhymes more.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
tintingz:
All Gods are having conflict with each other, all personal Gods are claiming to be the creator, their creation stories differ base on people's culture and environment, e.g Olorun the yoruba God started his creation in Ile ife by sending Obatala.

I am sure your English name you is different also from your native name you...
They both have conflict also....
Wow, your logic is really good angry

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
dalaman:

Felixmoron rhymes more.
Even worse
Open your brain,
Try harder

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by dalaman: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
tintingz:

Don't bother. He already knows. Just displaying his felixmoron credentials.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by dalaman: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

Even worse
Open your brain,
Try harder

How does one open his brain ? Felixmumu.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by dalaman: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

I am sure your English name you is different also from your native name you...
They both have conflict also....
Wow, your logic is really good angry

He clearly gave you their differences he even stated their different creation stories as an example yet you chose to ascribe it to name only. So Yaweh that created Adam in the garden of Eden is the same as Obatala that started creation in Ille Ife with Oduduwa? According to you the only difference btw Jesus God and Dai lama God is name. Worst of all is that you still use logic in the same sentence. Wow!
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
dalaman:

How does one open his brain ? Felixmumu.

By renouncing your type of foolishness.
Simple smiley

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by dalaman: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

By renouncing your type of foolishness.
Simple smiley

Felixmumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Condemn The Paris Attack / Atheism: The “No-God” Religion / Incredible Harmony: A Church And A Mosque In One Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.