Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes (3751 Views)

This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) / She Is Very Pretty And Hot With Good Bodily Endowments / Name One Pretty Nairalander That Is So Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by boiz2men(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
CoCoLav:

Ermmm...you got messages from?? undecided

Wasn't referring to you. It was random thought connected to girls needing votes
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
boiz2men:

Wasn't referring to you. It was random thought connected to girls needing votes

Thanks for clarifying cheesy
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by xendra: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
boiz2men:

If by dumb, you are referring to the supposed girl replies to 10,000 person... You are right.. But if you had my comment in mind before you spew that trash... I advise you re read. This time slowly with a lot of concentration using both hemisphere of your brain...
dude, I did read clearly, I just didn't say it clearly enough. you are dumb, your comment sounds like something only a retard (which is most frustrated men) would say
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by boiz2men(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
xendra:
dude, I did read clearly, I just didn't say it clearly enough. you are dumb, your comment sounds like something only a retard (which is most frustrated men) would say

Run along.. I'm not the cause of your misery. You don't have to pour out your frustration on every dude out there. He broke your heart.. So what? You're not the first to be heartbroken. Cry your eyes out some place else not here.... I will assume you are not as dumb as you are making me believe, so reread. This time even more slowly.
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by xendra: 6:24am On Aug 14, 2017
boiz2men:

Run along.. I'm not the cause of your misery. You don't have to pour out your frustration on every dude out there. He broke your heart.. So what? You're not the first to be heartbroken. Cry your eyes out some place else not here.... I will assume you are not as dumb as you are making me believe, so reread. This time even more slowly.
?? what!? oh dear! your case is worse than I thought
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Boiz2men and Xendra, before you guys continue your arguments, I hope you have voted angry angry

Please keep the votes coming in guys kiss kiss
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thanks to all those that voted from NL. Much appreciated.

Voting is still open please.
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
She won.

Thanks to all who voted. Much appreciated. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 12, 2017
CoCoLav:
She won.

Thanks to all who voted. Much appreciated. cheesy

Help me with the name of that website where I can download free ebooks Coco.
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2017
LastMumu:

Help me with the name of that website where I can download free ebooks Coco.

Go and buy the book. Stop looking for free things everywhere.

1 Like

Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
PaperLace:

Go and buy the book. Stop looking for free things everywhere.

if I knack poin poin for your head now e go be like say I wicked. Will you gerrarah here now before I design your head with contours angry

Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ebook3000
Freebookspot.es
Library genesis

Cc: lastmumu

1 Like

Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
CoCoLav:
Ebook3000
Freebookspot.es
Library genesis

Cc: lastmumu

You're a good lady. Hope you won, or is the contest still on?, let me invite my friends to like ur photo
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
OfficialDad:

You're a good lady. Hope you won, or is the contest still on?, let me invite my friends to like ur photo

Thank you. I wasn't the one who contested but yes we won.
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
CoCoLav:

Glad that u won cool .
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 14, 2017
CoCoLav:

now that you've won, what next?
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
now that you've won, what next?

I was not the contestant.

The contestant is currently on a tour of Europe
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
CoCoLav:

I was not the contestant.

The contestant is currently on a tour of Europe
give me her phone contact. I want to discuss something important with her wink
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
give me her phone contact. I want to discuss something important with her wink

Lol
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
CoCoLav:

Lol
? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Wat My Friend Came To Tell Me / Husband Batters Wife For Leaving 8 Month Old Baby And Going To The Club With Ex / My Chat With A Dubious Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.