Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Welcome To My House - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome To My House (45528 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2010
Peeps,hope wknd dey mukeke?dd u guys do sanitation?rainin cats dogs,lions,elephants & dolphins here o.rain changd so many of my plans but we'l get by,
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2010
Peeps,hope wknd dey mukeke?dd u guys do sanitation?rainin cats dogs,lions,elephants & dolphins here o.rain changd so many of my plans but we'l get by, @ice,appi baiday o.emi will surely do many multiples more.how dd kingboy knw?
Re: Welcome To My House by gmattutor: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2010
Sanitaion inside rain, for where, I couldn't even find the refuse clearers after the rain.

I just don't get how my office gets flooded once it rains. Underground more like. Must look into it on Monday.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2010
Peeps,hope wknd dey mukeke?dd u guys do sanitation?rainin cats dogs,lions,elephants & dolphins here o.rain changd so many of my plans but we'l get by, @ice,appi baiday o.emi will surely do many multiples more.how dd axey knw?
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2010
Peeps,hope wknd dey mukeke?dd u guys do sanitation?rainin cats dogs,lions,elephants & dolphins here o.rain changd so many of my plans but we'l get by, @ice,appi baiday o.emi will surely do many multiples more.how dd axey knw?
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2010
@maskybaba

i dey house jare, i don dey enter lagos mood jare my broda, i don log out of this yeye oyibo atmosphere. jst dey house dey look like solo makinde jare. nothing mega.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 5:34am On Apr 26, 2010
Mornin pples,hope y'all had a cool wknd.mine was a bit hectic but m happy to tell y'all dt yes m as broke as a church rat but IT IS DONE!d soup is cooked now o,all dts left is d choppin.@axey,u in yet?@ijo werin dey?@king,hw u dey man?@ice,tuale for d landlady,chillin kwo?
Re: Welcome To My House by SeanT21(f): 6:26am On Apr 26, 2010
I just wanna let yall know that I enjoy reading this topic. I actually read the whole thing and will gladly read more. wink
Re: Welcome To My House by gmattutor: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2010
Good morning all.
Many congratulations masky, emi a lo o. More to come in Jesus' name.
Re: Welcome To My House by 1ne: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2010
Morning house. Lurker de-lurking. I stay @ Ago, quiet neighbourhood. Currently a SAHM and I'm in the process of painting the kids' room and need a painter. I have no ornaments, throw pillows in my home courtsey super active kids, everything is ammunition and/or toy. Love this thread. Have a wonderful day everyone.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2010
hey everyone. i want to see if i can post now. been trying most of today.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2010
alleluya! ok, let's go!

@ masky, 7 gbosa for you. u 2GB cool cool

@ SeanT21: nice to know, thanks. so when are you going to share? wink wink

@1ne: u're welcome neighbour wink.
lmao @ everything is either a toy or ammunition cheesy cheesy. pele about the ornaments. my parents didn't realise this until we'd dashed every last one to pieces grin grin. on the bright side, they'll soon be teenagers, then u can start buying em again cheesy
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2010
PEEPS
ANOTHER DAY IS ABOUT TO GO AND I BELIEVE ITS A GREAT WORKING DAY TO YA ALL

axey ,
welcome back home i thank God for you that the rain fell before your arrival,we all were smoking hot both day and night, the weather is good now

bride to be,one(1),sean t and the rest of ya all
welcome to WTMH

masky,
was good u kinda quite lately, dont get invloved in the shylock nonsence(lol)
Re: Welcome To My House by SeanT21(f): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2010
iceblue:

alleluya! ok, let's go!

@ masky, 7 gbosa for you. u 2GB cool cool

@ SeanT21: nice to know, thanks. so when are you going to share? wink wink

@1ne: u're welcome neighbour wink.
lmao @ everything is either a toy or ammunition cheesy cheesy. pele about the ornaments. my parents didn't realise this until we'd dashed every last one to pieces grin grin. on the bright side, they'll soon be teenagers, then u can start buying em again cheesy

You are welcome. I have really nothing to share. The only thing I can say is that the weather is getting better. Winter left and summer is here. wink
Re: Welcome To My House by SeanT21(f): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2010
kingboy:

PEEPS
ANOTHER DAY IS ABOUT TO GO AND I BELIEVE ITS A GREAT WORKING DAY TO YA ALL

axey ,
welcome back home i thank God for you that the rain fell before your arrival,we all were smoking hot both day and night, the weather is good now

bride to be,one(1),[/b]sean t and the rest of ya all
welcome to WTMH

masky,
was good u kinda quite lately, dont get invloved in the shylock nonsence(lol)

[b]Thanks!!
wink
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 4:43am On Apr 27, 2010
@kingboy,nothin do me.jst bein held back by stuff but trust me m alws in d mix.@ice,mucho gracias.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 5:40am On Apr 27, 2010
Yesterday was one of dem days.had a meetin so i left d office late only to get out & discover d whole world had gone back 2 noah's era.finally got home cold n wet to meet my dstv decoder nt workin.while tryin to fix stuff,my hitv lost signal.now my tv is blank .woke up dis mornin now only for my ring to decide hide n seek is d best game.nw m on my way 2 work 'naked'.wat??
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 5:41am On Apr 27, 2010
Yesterday was one of dem days.had a meetin so i left d office late only to get out & discover d whole world had gone back 2 noah's era.finally got home cold n wet to meet my dstv decoder nt workin.while tryin to fix stuff,my hitv lost signal.now my tv is blank .woke up dis mornin now only for my ring to decide hide n seek is d best game.nw m on my way 2 work 'naked'.wat??
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2010
masky
its one of them days in a life of masky(i should write a book about your experience yesterday)

axey
i feel you yesterday(u get wat i mean)

its gonna be a great day and be happy grin
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2010
i am heading for 5s trainning and i wish ya all going for trainning a great day
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2010
@ masky: pele o! it never rains but pours sad

@ kingboy: good luck to you too. have a great day.

me sef get to do presentation today. wish me luck.
Re: Welcome To My House by K2: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2010
So they still do Environmental Sanitation? Btw, how man has seen that BBC documentary about Lagos? I was happy, sad, and angry at the same time. grin embarassed angry
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2010
K2:

So they still do Environmental Sanitation? Btw, how man has seen that BBC documentary about Lagos? I was happy, sad, and angry at the same time. grin embarassed angry

yes we still do it. except that for people like me, it means more sleep grin grin grin grin. govt can't be the determiner of when my house gets a spring cleaning.

2 out of 3 were negative. the nays have it! tongue tongue

personally i think it just smacks of double standards and biased reporting. how their own take be?

@ all
my presentation went well (by His grace). but i shakara them small sha grin. today's looking good. 5pm is certainly taking its time today. i wan go house.
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2010
can any body remember this line in the primary school ryhmes (for those of that went to a public school)
now the day is over
night is drawing near
shadow of the evening,

my trainning went well too

everybody have a smooth ride home
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2010
about leaving the office for home

axey baba
will hook up wit ya 2 morrow

my peeps
have a blezd nite rest cheesy
Re: Welcome To My House by BRIDE2B: 3:14am On Apr 28, 2010
@ ice blue and axeman. Thank you so much. i heard about the vacation homes offered by Makeitnigeria. Is that the same as ur suggesting? Cos i was hoping i could get another site with similar offers since they only have 3 apartments on the mainland. But i'll check it out and book. Tnx
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 5:07am On Apr 28, 2010
Mornin y'all.masky got his ring back,tv services still aint runnin though.@axey,wlcm home bro.@ice+king,glad 2 hear ur gigs went well.@bride,how prep?we go come grub rice o.nice day for every every in d house & u can put it on my tab.
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2010
all my peeps,
goooooooooooooooood morning to you all
nepa has started again oooooooo,my 18 hours has dropped to 2 hrts per day in body with similar experience(no more accolades for this nepa guys)

masky,
i now know why the moody condition,no dstv oga try our local tv its aint bad at all atleast bbc is not on the local stations(lol).guy get out of that ur shell and give the house the usual words that you coin with ease e.g can u travel in plane with the LEANER sign on? or can you make ablution on the BRT lane

axey
how area, i hear say dem one put one joint on yaya abatan(former christ embassy building), no need to look far.

k2
howz ur house,new location
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2010
hey, morning everyone. today na to lounge. and hopefully leave early to go shopping (shhhhh! grin)

house dey jare. nepa still yapa. the rain this morning was fair - i mean it could've been a disaster, but it was light enough for me to manage.

got one more hurdle at work tomorrow. i go try read in-between the lounging.

@ masky: congrats on finding the ring (make madam no give u query tongue). try call ur dstv/hitv pipul b4 weekend o! otherwise na till next wk.

@ bride2be: looks like it. just make sure u check it out in person b4 booking. we wouldn't want any unpleasant surprises now, would we? wink

@ kingboy: say me well to axey. tell am say we dey miss am here. again, make una sorry for those bottles o! joo o!

@ everybody: be safe out there. peace.
Re: Welcome To My House by babyme(f): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2010
welcome to my house , i stay in gwarinpa ABUJA, pweetty cool, its like this large estate, largest in W.A , it has pweety much evrything, schools churches hotels, 99 percent of my friends live there,, its awesmazing grin
tot i shud talk about abj since its not very much
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2010
welcome babyme. thx for representing abuja in WTMH cheesy cheesy. oya give us gist sharp sharp. are u in school? what's transportation like? how's life without okadas? tongue tongue
Re: Welcome To My House by babyme(f): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2010
okay am in college now but wen i come back to naija, abj, traffic is no that bad , i dont usually take okada but its easier now because theres like this thing called el rufai busses, theyre like big coaster busses that is so cheap, 20 naira to take u around anywhere in abj, there is one in every major junction so most people that take okada b4 dont really feel the loss,
i go back to nigeria like 3 tymes a year so i dont really feel like i live else where, we sold our house and mumsi is building a new house in gwarinpa too, but i think wen i go next week we would live in a flat, one of this 2 storey/floor flats, we all said we wanted to stay in nicon, popsi just pretended like he didnt hear, lol,

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School / Eko Atlantic Growth Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.