Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating (69069 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by ededemng: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
I just dey look you first
SirMichael1:
What about guys who haven't masturbated before?

Besides, why does everyone think all guys (virgins) masturbate? I find that statement to be utterly incorrect

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by GindoX(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
So u dey mastubate before...
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Mobsync(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
fabby101:
Congrats op, its not easy especially at d beginning level. I am one month gone and it feels really great. Do u know that too much of masturbation causes penis size reduction? Low testosterone? Headache etc

Shun masturbation guys, its not worth it I tell u

Na lie jor.

If it were true, people like you and the OP will no longer have pricks. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by stevecantrell: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Boc007:
1. Focus: I started having good focus with high and stable attentiveness to discussions. Unlike before I could pretend listening to someone having any discussion with me but my mind would be, "please try and end the topic I need to go to a private place and think of what matters to me(jack off)."

2. Social: My social life started making sense, I always felt like going out on a daily basis. I try to be funny when I discuss with people and lively, it's like I'm loved by everyone and vice verse. Unlike before, I hid my self constantly, loved thinking and being alone. If I managed to go out, i tend to develop shyness when anyone passed by and if a lady walked close I used to have plenty thoughts and acted like a seriously confused fellow(should I look at her, or I should snub her) and my face will be like sad )

3. Freak: a month later, I started feeling like a freak, each time I walk across a lady, only one thing comes to my mind. I always feel like talking to her and briefly tell her "hello how are you? Please can I have sex with you" The thought of having sex became so climax, that I could stay on my bed and try to flip my waist, hold firm and remember that with time it will stop. One of my motivation is that (there is a man who wants to force me to do what I don't want(devil) and he is right there) as soon as I remember that, I just control myself again)

4. IQ: few months later I noticed my IQ increased. My brain is now connecting easily.I remember things fast and it makes me happy, I always feel like going back to school again knowing fully well that I can compete with the best student because my brain is now becoming super-fast. I could see the future and so motivated to walk up to a guy and say "hi, I have not mastubated for like few months now, how about you?" grin . Unlike before, you could tell me something just now and I will forget it within two minutes even if I say it repeatedly, when I needed to use at the time it matters, I just forget it and say " can't remember for now" undecided

5. Sound health: yes , I started building good muscles, just small push ups daily I noticed how fast my body started responding. I could walk and smile, feeling so good. I could relate with anyone's mind and say "hey whats up? I know you notice how huge I'm becoming" cool I always feel like the boss.

6. Movies: This is one heck of a problem for me. Ones I see an actress, I always feel like, wow "I wonder how this lady will look like when naked". The only advantage is that, I can now finish a movie without fast fowarding it to the sexual part. Many people watched Spartacus but not everyone understands or even knows the storyline. All I did when I watched it during my mastubating hour was to forward and play, rewind and play it where it matters to me (sex) kiss , right now, I hate seeing such movie.

7. Spiritual life : It's more like God loves my move and I have settled with him on that part. I always feel happy to pray. Even when I noticed I did something wrong, in my prayers I just relate easily and feel like "oh I am no longer a masturbator , it's very easy now to be forgiven" . Unlike before, mastubating even makes me to forget prayer points and missed going to church services.

8. Strength: I could stay awake for long without any desire to sleep. I always feel like, wow, my body has not relaxed I'm ok and its like i just woke. Before, I only felt like " It's two hours already, I'm having headache, I need to sleep to gain back strength"

9. Sleep : My sleep has been terrible. I hardly sleep at night. I always feel like, if I masturbate I will sleep before I know it. My thought will be like, "I need a girl here on my bed, Shitt, what am I saying? Yeah, I need my friend with her boobs right now I can start holding her butt. Shitt what I'm I saying? Oh o, I want to fvck... Jizz! Shitt!! fvck me" that's how it was until sleep comes unaware.

10. Bed wet. As a teen, I never had "wet dream.” I wasn’t sure I believed that other people were having them, but during this experiment I had my first one. They are not enjoyable and they wake you long before you actually have to get up. It also feels like your body telling you that you need to go masturbate. In the end, the whole experiment had good and bad results but if you’re hoping for a change in your life, its worth it...

Beautiful nonsense...
Pure exaggeration .

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Toks2008(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ignorance everywhere and nland mods will just push some threads to front page.

I'm a believer and very heaven bound but all these hypocrisy about self servicing must stop

The options are clear...you either get married,fornicate or self service to calm the temptation....but staying unmarried and bottling sexual passion is not only impossible but foolish.

The problem is that some people have crossed that delicate line from normal to obsession which is where the problem lies. ..

I don't know how to jerk off yet I know how to ease myself sexually without even touching my J.T and I don't do this all the time cos I'm able to put myself in check...
else I would have obtained a professor of fornication regardless of my stands in christ cos I'm human and a very sexually active man at that.

Sexual passion is God's grand design and you can't wish it off and no level of fasting and prayer can wade it off. That was why Paul said he advises single guys and ladies to get married rather than burn with passion.

Ignorant threads about self servicing everywhere.

Over indulgence in anything is bad which I guess is the problem with many people.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Masterclass32: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Great post.
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by gentlegenius(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
felaismyhero:
well,bro,are u sure of all just said.i have no problem wit jerking off,but wet dreams,i dont think so.why not try researching about it,soul travel,sleep paralysis and the need for sex in high level occult rituals?.you release in ur dreams,dont u see the abnormality in that?,i hope am not sounding superstitious
You are already sounding superstitious... The only thing there is that you are bound to have a sexy dream fueled with sexual scenes and objects which will make you have an erection while sleeping. But it's all a natural process, even if you see yourself having sex in such dreams, there's nothing to worry about. The girl you may happen to sleep with in such dreams is always a known person, perhaps someone you've been secretly admiring. It is a natural process so our thoughts and imaginations play a big role in it. Don't let it scare you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by PotatoSalad(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
I have the best innovative ideas after busting a long ass nut. one thing with beating ones meat is, do it occasionally not regularly.
I work too hard and my social life is great.
why spend on sleeping pills when you can bust a nut and sleep like a baby grin
Do it responsibly.
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Gerrard59(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Another false thread with no evidence whatsoever.

I can as well say same using "10 things I gained after 1 year of sexual activity"

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Gerrard59(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
fabby101:
Congrats op, its not easy especially at d beginning level. I am one month gone and it feels really great. Do u know that too much of masturbation causes penis size reduction? Low testosterone? Headache etc

No doubt, addiction is ill advised. But the bolded has no scientific evidence at all. It is something I've studied and still study. 90% of men have masturbated at a point in their lifetime.

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Goodsex/pages/masturbation.aspx
http://pleated-jeans.com/2011/04/18/infographic-masturbation-facts-and-statistics/
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by tabisegroup(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Six months of not masturbating?

It's a lie jo.
Can someone live that long without masturbating?

I am very disciplined with mine.
It's a point of duty for me to masturbate 4times daily and have penetrative intercourse 5times weekly.

R
I
P
in advance grin grin grin cheesy

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Kingsley1000(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
WHAT A VERY BAD DAY FOR VASELINE CREW
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Kingsley1000(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
op why u experience all these is because u made use of vaseline,next time use soap,it's very healthy
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by EmpressT(f): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
smiley
i thank God for bringing you back from the dungeon of masturbation. I Hope some guys can be free from it for once in their lives.
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's a lie jo.

It's a point of duty for me to masturbate 4times daily and have penetrative intercourse 5times weekly.
brother m, your case di critical o.
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by jacyhelen(f): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
drunkcow:
Someone summon the vaseline crew here asap,you guys need to go on an indefinate strike

hahahahahah..The last school Assu is waiteing to comply is Vaseline crew.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by SterlinArcher(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Boc007:
1. Focus: I started having good focus with high and stable attentiveness to discussions. Unlike before I could pretend listening to someone having any discussion with me but my mind would be, "please try and end the topic I need to go to a private place and think of what matters to me(jack off)."

2. Social: My social life started making sense, I always felt like going out on a daily basis. I try to be funny when I discuss with people and lively, it's like I'm loved by everyone and vice verse. Unlike before, I hid my self constantly, loved thinking and being alone. If I managed to go out, i tend to develop shyness when anyone passed by and if a lady walked close I used to have plenty thoughts and acted like a seriously confused fellow(should I look at her, or I should snub her) and my face will be like sad )

3. Freak: a month later, I started feeling like a freak, each time I walk across a lady, only one thing comes to my mind. I always feel like talking to her and briefly tell her "hello how are you? Please can I have sex with you" The thought of having sex became so climax, that I could stay on my bed and try to flip my waist, hold firm and remember that with time it will stop. One of my motivation is that (there is a man who wants to force me to do what I don't want(devil) and he is right there) as soon as I remember that, I just control myself again)

4. IQ: few months later I noticed my IQ increased. My brain is now connecting easily.I remember things fast and it makes me happy, I always feel like going back to school again knowing fully well that I can compete with the best student because my brain is now becoming super-fast. I could see the future and so motivated to walk up to a guy and say "hi, I have not mastubated for like few months now, how about you?" grin . Unlike before, you could tell me something just now and I will forget it within two minutes even if I say it repeatedly, when I needed to use at the time it matters, I just forget it and say " can't remember for now" undecided

5. Sound health: yes , I started building good muscles, just small push ups daily I noticed how fast my body started responding. I could walk and smile, feeling so good. I could relate with anyone's mind and say "hey whats up? I know you notice how huge I'm becoming" cool I always feel like the boss.

6. Movies: This is one heck of a problem for me. Ones I see an actress, I always feel like, wow "I wonder how this lady will look like when naked". The only advantage is that, I can now finish a movie without fast fowarding it to the sexual part. Many people watched Spartacus but not everyone understands or even knows the storyline. All I did when I watched it during my mastubating hour was to forward and play, rewind and play it where it matters to me (sex) kiss , right now, I hate seeing such movie.

7. Spiritual life : It's more like God loves my move and I have settled with him on that part. I always feel happy to pray. Even when I noticed I did something wrong, in my prayers I just relate easily and feel like "oh I am no longer a masturbator , it's very easy now to be forgiven" . Unlike before, mastubating even makes me to forget prayer points and missed going to church services.

8. Strength: I could stay awake for long without any desire to sleep. I always feel like, wow, my body has not relaxed I'm ok and its like i just woke. Before, I only felt like " It's two hours already, I'm having headache, I need to sleep to gain back strength"

9. Sleep : My sleep has been terrible. I hardly sleep at night. I always feel like, if I masturbate I will sleep before I know it. My thought will be like, "I need a girl here on my bed, Shitt, what am I saying? Yeah, I need my friend with her boobs right now I can start holding her butt. Shitt what I'm I saying? Oh o, I want to fvck... Jizz! Shitt!! fvck me" that's how it was until sleep comes unaware.

10. Bed wet. As a teen, I never had "wet dream.” I wasn’t sure I believed that other people were having them, but during this experiment I had my first one. They are not enjoyable and they wake you long before you actually have to get up. It also feels like your body telling you that you need to go masturbate. In the end, the whole experiment had good and bad results but if you’re hoping for a change in your life, its worth it...
Did you join NoFap??
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by wonlasewonimi: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
11. Temporarily Born again
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by jrerico1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
fabby101:

size reduction?? Elaborate
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Boc007:

I have all those positive attributes n I still masturbate....... �

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by AliasJoice(f): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
fuckpro:
...i can see you are surprised someone can stay 6 months without masturbation.Try it you will thank me later

lol,you make me laugh
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by AliasJoice(f): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
permit:
grin what are u doing here
i came to check on you..
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by fuckpro: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
AliasJoice:

lol,you make me laugh
...ok,but seriously what the guy said are facts masturbation is very sweet but the effect is like drug very devastating to the psyche and I do blame the medical profession for putting the wrong information out there.its nature way of separating successful men from failures so that their genes will also passed on through good looking and intelligent women that's the fact about the whole masturbations thing.see it as nature exam for men ...because the seed we carry are life
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by AliasJoice(f): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
fuckpro:
...ok,but seriously what the guy said are facts masturbation is very sweet but the effect is like drug very devastating to the psyche and I do blame the medical profession for putting the wrong information out there.its nature way of separating successful men from failures so that their genes will also passed on through good looking and intelligent women that's the fact about the whole masturbations thing.see it as nature exam for men ...because the seed we carry are life
Lol@the seed we carry are life...
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by themodernman: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:
According to your logic OP you'll lose all of your so-called gains once you finally sleep with a woman that you can, up until now, confidently approach, bc in the end your body doesn't care how it ejaculates.

Your body does actually care....masturbation harms d brain...
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Globallords(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Boc007:

Freedom indeed has come to stay. #LifeOfAMasturbator

List Of All 9mobile Data Plans, Subscription Codes & Prices

https://globallords..com/2017/08/list-of-all-9mobile-data-plans.html
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by kkins25(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's a lie jo.

cheesuzzz!!!
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Sirwifi: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
I duff my cap brother, it's all not worth em
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
11.u got a new job
12. u got adopted by aliens..
dude jus shut da fck up abeg masturbation was neva ur problem,your mentality was...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by jojothaiv(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kudos to the OP...
You just help a brother with this your write up!
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Timfreds(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
I think this guy problem was not masturbation before. I don't who he try to impress with this.
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Easylife338: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Timfreds:
I think this guy problem was not masturbation before. I don't who he try to impress with this.

If it's paining you, impress people with your own post on how masturbation has helped you grow positively grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.