Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (49569 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Allsingles: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sex is one of the lifewire of both Marriage and Relationships.
Erectile dysfunction can be taken care of, if only the victim is ready to deal with it.
No woman can stand the test of no sex in a Marriage, even those that are Rev. They will tell you that is not easy.
We are all human being so pretending that you will be in a Marriage without sex, it's a lie.

Visit my signature.
allsinglesandmarried..com
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by donjobill: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2019
Crazyblue:

After having about 3 relationship and 3 functioning penis, I can tell you that my best orgasm is one I reached on my own, all these while i have been missing good multiple organsm, because I limit myself to sex with guys.

If he can't get his dick up, there are sooooo many ways to have fun. I will Bleep myself and cum+squirt all on my own. (Let me handle that one), him handle other things

Easily I will marry him. Plus I think child birth is overrated. Kids out there already need family let bring one home and change the kid life.

Most guys are not familiar with the anatomy of the puss.y, much less how to stimulate it properly to the satisfaction of the female. Discounting, of course, the self-centred ones.

You could have trained, at least, one of them to master the art of using his tongue to servicing and pleasuring you. Unless if you had never been in full charge and control of any of them.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Creampassion777: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2019
There are many ways of dealing with such erectile dysfunction situations if you find yourself in it. Your hubby can make love to you using the powerful mini wand and you will still cum you won't miss out on his weak cucumber. To place your Order call or whatsapp 08034908146.

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
donjobill:

Most guys are not familiar with the anatomy of the puss.y, much less how to stimulate it properly to the satisfaction of the female. Discounting, of course, the self-centred ones.

You could have trained, at least, one of them to master the art of using his tongue to servicing and pleasuring you. Unless if you had never been in full charge and control of any of them.

To be fair, I thought they were doing a great job at the time but as soon as I discovered and understood myself I started to see what I had been missing.

Back then if i was starting to get a good tongue action and starting to get horn.y poor me will believe it was time to jump on the d.. I will rush into it, as expected he reaches an orgasm but I don't. Still I believed had fun.

But now... I make sure to get as much satisfaction from pre-intimacy as I want, and can easily use a guy to please myself notwithstanding of him being able to get an erection or not.

This is why my favourite guys at the moment are ones who are ready to take instructions and learn the right way too please me

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Asquare84(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
HannahHitler:
tongue grin So you meet this cute man, prince charming.
Bastardly Rich but he opens up to you that he can never get John Thomas up?

Would you marry him?

For the men would you let your sister do this if you were aware?

PS: this is in reference to the abortion thread on FP

you can take him to a pastor for prayers then after marriage can commence
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by donjobill: 4:34am On Dec 06, 2019
Crazyblue:

To be fair, I thought they were doing a great job at the time but as soon as I discovered and understood myself I started to see what I had been missing.

Back then if i was starting to get a good tongue action and starting to get horn.y poor me will believe it was time to jump on the d.. I will rush into it, as expected he reaches an orgasm but I don't.........

I've heard of cases of women having given birth to two or more children yet have never experienced orgasm from sex with their partners.

There are other ways a woman could have fun with a guy and achieve true intense orgasm. Why should sex be limited to the use of only dick?
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by donjobill: 5:43am On Dec 06, 2019
Crazyblue:

This is why my favourite guys at the moment are ones who are ready to take instructions and learn the right way too please me

I guess they shouldn't be jealous and over-possessive too! In case you want to satisfy a cuckoldry urge. tongue

My guess though! wink
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Damoche10: 6:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Hell No, if I were to be in his position, he won't marry me.

what's good for the goose is good for the gander .

I don sabi u since 2008
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
donjobill:

I guess they shouldn't be jealous and over-possessive too! In case you want to satisfy a cuckoldry urge. tongue

My guess though! wink

You deserve an award for best guess cheesy
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Asquare84:

you can take him to a pastor for prayers then after marriage can commence
so na pastor go heal d erectile dysfunction grin grin grin..how? by holding his dick and casting and binding? grin grin grin grin.A man with erectile dysfunction should try get himself treated ASAP.Chances is that a man with ED has high blood pressure or type 2 diabetes and these diseases if left untreated are deadly.this is why u see many nigerian men suddenly collapsing and dying.let the man go to the doctor first then later maybe he can see the pastor.pastor non be doctor biko.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by donjobill: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
HannahHitler:
erectile dysfunction still has semen yeah? we just have to extract it .

There are other ways to have great sex and there are sx toys everywhere so not really a problem.

......... grin

I wonder o!
But then, taboo and narrow-mindedness are hindering them from seeing other options beside ordinary sexual intercourse.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by donjobill: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Crazyblue:

You deserve an award for best guess cheesy

Thanks Ma'am.
You have my respect!
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Smallboy01: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Zeze06:
embarassed

Sex is very fundamental part of human existence

Don't be deceived by religious fanatics,

Man cannot live without sex, sex is life and man should not attempt to live without it...

I can live without sex.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2020
chiraqDemon:

Ikr, that's why I really wanted to try it. I actually made her cum tho cos I just continued even when I didn't like it cos I didn't want her to feel somehow(and I knew it wouldn't kill me). Took an online course(just Google upandan o abeg) too for it but it never prepared me for that taste grin

I like you for trying at least, for Googling and for not stopping. You tried
Can’t blame you for your sense of taste
Cheers!
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2020
davillian:
If John Thomas can't get up,then that person is not a man but a female with only 1 hole.

What a horribly unkind post!
Gosh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.