Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (49554 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by CoolFreeday(m): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2017
HannahHitler:
if it's all about sex then I think a man like that would really be a woman pleaser. tongue and all. grin

you're right
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by possibilita(m): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2017
HannahHitler:
tongue grin So you meet this cute man, prince charming.
Bastardly Rich but he opens up to you that he can never get John Thomas up?

Would you marry him?

For the men would you let your sister do this if you were aware?

PS: this is in reference to the abortion thread on FP
this actually is a valid question especially with the way our ladies chases riches this days, for if a lady can marry a rich man old enough to be his great grandfather and call it love. I don't see anything stopping her to do the same with someone with erectile dysfunction

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by mrde(m): 7:00am On Aug 24, 2017
BabbanBura:

i can let you marry such a person since you are a lesbian - ypu dont need the dick anyway!
you tok the words right out of my mouth..
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Eratosthenes(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Love is all that matters. It's a medical condition that can be treated.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Tedassie(m): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2017
HannahHitler:
you are real man for finishing. one orijin for you.
Lol...hope you'll also be there to congratulate him should he contract HPV;throat cancer and all.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by YelloweWest: 7:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Yes I can. As long as he has a long tongue I'm good.

Intercourse is overrated....

Smutching and cuddling is my thing.

As for kids we can harvest his sperm and do ivf or adopt. No biggie.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by ralph28(m): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2017
Hmm, it is a pitiable situation.

Ladies are not comfortable with weak ones talk more of...

It is curable anyway.

Faith and love heals it too.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by YelloweWest: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2017
hotwax:

I can't imagine myself doing that especially most of our girls nowadays have bad odor down there.
The vigina does not natural have an offensive odour.
However a combination of sweat and urine will cause a smell.
Or she has an infection.

Stop dating dirty girls.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by YelloweWest: 7:18am On Aug 24, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Ikr, that's why I really wanted to try it. I actually made her cum tho cos I just continued even when I didn't like it cos I didn't want her to feel somehow(and I knew it wouldn't kill me). Took an online course(just Google upandan o abeg) too for it but it never prepared me for that taste grin
Tell your bea to drink pineapple Juice for three days then try the taste after...

Thank me later. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Humility017(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Adanne9110:
I will marry him fast fast because i have observed that when a man has one issue or the other,he will give an undilluted love,,love is sweet even without kids..I will even like it cos there wont be any iotal of cheating,my mind is at rest that its only me in hus life,we will be together and adopt a child,train the child to the highest point...but, if you have this condition,make sure your pocket doesnt have that condition,,the pain of labour like i heard,sucks,but the pain of being broke sucks the most.
your kind is rare...
i believe there is no problem that can't be solved...

many suffer these problem because they refuse to share for a solution and kept it to themselves. ..

pray God bless you wit the man of your dreams....one who will treat u as his one an only Queen....

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by bulkwealth(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Erectile Dysfunction is no longer a problem for men, There's a natural means to take care of it with ease and without side effects !
RUZU BLACK FOR MEN is the next best thing for men! In a stressful, sugar denominated world where men are aging fast and losing their Mojo before their 40th Birthday, Ruzu Black brings men back.
Ruzu Black does the following.
Enhances libido
Rejuvenates Male Organs
Helps people experiencing Erectile Dysfunction
Helps people having Prostate Issues
Helps people experiencing Weak Erection
Helps with Premature Ejaculation
Ruzu Black for Men is meant to be used regularly, as a rejuvenation herbal mix for male organs, and can be used just in time for mutual sexual satisfaction. Regular use have long lasting effect on performance. For just in time use, take Ruzu Black 1hr before use.

TO PLACE AN ORDER VISIT OUR ONLINE-STORE HERE https://www.ruzushop.com/
OR
CALL US ON 08114787814

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by tosyne2much(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Divay22:

You're a wicked somebody
If she's bent you wee allow...you don't want to be an uncle abi cheesy cheesy
Hahaha.. I want to be called an uncle nah tongue
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by bravesoul247(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I used to be enthusiastic about trying that stuff. Till the day I finally got to try it, I can safely say I'll never do that shit again. I don't even want to remember
Lmao. Hahahahahahahahahaha. .. Brother I guess we are same on this one jare.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by excel101(m): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2017
hollah123:
my guy, e better make them kukuma kill me than do that shot.... though most times I hear people talk about it but I just shake my head n wonder if they know what comes out of that hole or what it breeds or how hygienic it is.
no time now when dey get diseases they start screaming village people n for the op wey dey form lesby. hard craze dey hook u, Na all these ones dey gbensh pass n Na Dem dey form Wetin Dem no b, we get many of them for here
If you reject your woman hole/ abuna sake of say e dey smell, make u know say another man no care cos he go dey service am like mad.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Donjazzy12(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2017
HannahHitler:
erectile dysfunction still has semen yeah? we just have to extract it .

There are other ways to have great sex and there are sx toys everywhere so not really a problem.

but then again, the question doesn't apply to me seeing as I'm what I am. grin
Lesbian recruiter how far?
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by holluphemydavid(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2017
why will i allow my sister for dat
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Fourwinds: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:
lol Kolewerk my dear grin
I know you won't take it...
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2017
HannahHitler:
trust me. it can get addictive once you get the hang of it. it's the best. Making a girl come that way is like smoking crack to me.
is it really possible to have a woman come that way?
be frank pls.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Dindondin(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2017
HannahHitler:
erectile dysfunction still has semen yeah? we just have to extract it .

There are other ways to have great sex and there are sx toys everywhere so not really a problem.

but then again, the question doesn't apply to me seeing as I'm what I am. grin
you post coming to the fp is a waste of space and data.
No sane woman ll marry a complete erectile dysfunction man.
You ladies are the one thats most impatient. Such lady ll be cheating with men for real sexual pleasure or turn to lesbian & be disrespecting the man. Do you know how many times you ll ovulate, feel Hot etc? When you are married for over 30, 40, 50 or 60 years.
Ladies only see today's pleasure, not the future
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by geronimoedeh1(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2017
He should look for a Lesbian and marry and then they do this artificial insemination thing...the lady doesnt neer his dick anyway.she goes on enjoying her lesbian thing..win-win.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by JaffyJoe(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2017
Naija girls too like knack. See dem grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by 8stargeneral: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Can u marry a wealthy woman with no womb.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by hollah123: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2017
ebonflexy:

When you keep looking for broke girls, how will their toto not stink and be infected?
Girl that cannot afford to eat talkless of regular visits to gyneacologist.
Gyno/pap smears/etc is of extremely low priority to poverty-stricken individuals such as your women.

As I've said before on this forum, I only fawk with girls who are doing well for themselves.
They are capable of taking care of their issues.
Its fun to either make them my throat-slut or become their tongue-slave depending on how I feel that week.

Don't get it twisted, eating a black woman's clean "water-pucci" and feasting on her clean bootyhole (esp. after spraying coconut oil inside yum) is one of the sexiest, most intimate things you can do to her. She is yours, mind body and soul.
ignorance is killing u n u think u are balling hard, but y do u have the impression that am broke well let me believe it's the level of your I. q. then back to the topic, so even d richest girl in d world don't menstruate right n heat doesn't hooze out of there body? they don't have issues like broke people right? I pity your life n i know surely that it is when u c things above money that u will understand that the rich do cry n majority of them have issues more than an average person but all u people believe is Shebi there's money. happy licking to u n I wish u well in your licking

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by hollah123: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2017
excel101:
If you reject your woman hole/ abuna sake of say e dey smell, make u know say another man no care cos he go dey service am like mad.
so u are trying to tell me that if u give all your life to a woman she won't follow a guy who doesn't cherish her, have d longest n biggest dick in d world dat doesn't mean she won't follow a guy with a carrot dick. in the course of trying to impress others don't forget you also have ur life to live. u die today n she will gbensh someday
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Halo22: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2017
If only men with such dysfunctional issue would go into priesthood as reverend fathers, why should we be disturbing ourselves here? As for me I will not allow or advise my sister to settle with such a man because of what the future holds.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by yinkeys(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I used to be enthusiastic about trying that stuff. Till the day I finally got to try it, I can safely say I'll never do that shit again. I don't even want to remember
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by fannybaby(f): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2017
i cant even marry someone with a crayon-size penis let alone erectile dysfunction angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by myDdec09: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2017
chiraqDemon:

U won't just go down there without confirming nau. U can trick the girl into taking a bath with u b4 the match starts. U will wash her by urself. Then u will finger her n perceive ur finger(stylishly o) b4 deciding to do it. If e smell bros please no let ur mouth near there.
You are on point my G
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by petitejolie(f): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2017
HannahHitler:
tongue grin So you meet this cute man, prince charming.
Bastardly Rich but he opens up to you that he can never get John Thomas up?

Would you marry him?

For the men would you let your sister do this if you were aware?

PS: this is in reference to the abortion thread on FP
but why na? why did we marry in d first place .
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by FIDELISFIDECENT: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2017
This is a serious issue that is difficult to handle with or without "love and money".
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by stan30may(m): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2017
I really like what I saw on ur dp kind of girl I like d curves is so sexy @lalas247

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.