Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (49556 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by greggng: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
Hell No, if I were to be in his position, he won't marry me.

what's good for the goose is good for the gander .

Why not take him to tb joshua for penis healing
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:
lol Kolewerk my dear grin
Abeg, shey dat tin na hips abi wetin
Aswear, wetin u carry no be here
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by tosyne2much(m): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2017
Divay22:
Nope
Why would you even accept when you use style take like joystick tongue
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Divay22(f): 12:08am On Aug 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Why would you even accept when you use style take like joystick tongue
Hahahahahahaha
Like fire grin grin
Wee you allow your sister to marry a man like that tongue
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by hollah123: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2017
hotwax:

I can't imagine myself doing that especially most of our girls nowadays have bad odor down there.
my guy, e better make them kukuma kill me than do that shot.... though most times I hear people talk about it but I just shake my head n wonder if they know what comes out of that hole or what it breeds or how hygienic it is.
no time now when dey get diseases they start screaming village people n for the op wey dey form lesby. hard craze dey hook u, Na all these ones dey gbensh pass n Na Dem dey form Wetin Dem no b, we get many of them for here

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by tosyne2much(m): 12:32am On Aug 24, 2017
Divay22:

Hahahahahahaha
Like fire grin grin
Wee you allow your sister to marry a man like that tongue
No I won't unless she's bent on marrying such a guy cheesy
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by ebonflexy(m): 12:40am On Aug 24, 2017
hollah123:
my guy, e better make them kukuma kill me than do that shot.... though most times I hear people talk about it but I just shake my head n wonder if they know what comes out of that hole or what it breeds or how hygienic it is.
no time now when dey get diseases they start screaming village people n for the op wey dey form lesby. hard craze dey hook u, Na all these ones dey gbensh pass n Na Dem dey form Wetin Dem no b, we get many of them for here

When you keep looking for broke girls, how will their toto not stink and be infected?
Girl that cannot afford to eat talkless of regular visits to gyneacologist.
Gyno/pap smears/etc is of extremely low priority to poverty-stricken individuals such as your women.

As I've said before on this forum, I only fawk with girls who are doing well for themselves.
They are capable of taking care of their issues.
Its fun to either make them my throat-slut or become their tongue-slave depending on how I feel that week.

Don't get it twisted, eating a black woman's clean "water-pucci" and feasting on her clean bootyhole (esp. after spraying coconut oil inside yum) is one of the sexiest, most intimate things you can do to her. She is yours, mind body and soul.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:47am On Aug 24, 2017
Hehehe na the guy babe you yab finish so grin grin

ebonflexy:

When you keep looking for broke girls, how will their toto not stink and be infected?
Girl that cannot afford to eat talkless of regular visits to gyneacologist.
Gyno/pap smears/etc is of extremely low priority to poverty-stricken individuals such as your women.

As I've said before on this forum, I only fawk with girls who are doing well for themselves.
They are capable of taking care of their issues.
Its fun to either make them my throat-slut or become their tongue-slave depending on how I feel that week.

Don't get it twisted, eating a black woman's clean "water-pucci" and feasting on her clean bootyhole (esp. after spraying coconut oil inside yum) is one of the sexiest, most intimate things you can do to her. She is yours, mind body and soul.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Lewaluv(f): 12:53am On Aug 24, 2017
Would u marry someone with a closed pussy?
HannahHitler:
tongue grin So you meet this cute man, prince charming.
Bastardly Rich but he opens up to you that he can never get John Thomas up?

Would you marry him?

For the men would you let your sister do this if you were aware?

PS: this is in reference to the abortion thread on FP
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Divay22(f): 1:04am On Aug 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
No I won't unless she's bent on marrying such a guy cheesy
You're a wicked somebody
If she's bent you wee allow...you don't want to be an uncle abi cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Divay22(f): 1:04am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Divay22:

U dont go to sleep grin grin

Abeg my Lady...u dont wanna rest? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 24, 2017
In these days of zex toyz you're letting this kine thing deprive you of awoof... shocked
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Divay22(f): 1:19am On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

U dont go to sleep grin grin

Abeg my Lady...u dont wanna rest? cheesy
Watching a movie o, even my mum had to join me . cheesy
So what are you doing?
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 24, 2017
chiraqDemon:

U won't just go down there without confirming nau. U can trick the girl into taking a bath with u b4 the match starts. U will wash her by urself. Then u will finger her n perceive ur finger(stylishly o) b4 deciding to do it. If e smell bros please no let ur mouth near there.

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by PDPGuy: 1:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Erectile Dysfunction is treatable, a man of reasonable means should be able to afford the treatment. So, a woman can hook up with a man with that condition only if he is undergoing treatment
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by PDPGuy: 2:08am On Aug 24, 2017
ebonflexy:
Shouldn't be a problem if he loves eating her kitty and booty.

She's guaranteed to bust a nut each time, as opposed to just s3x.
You'd be shocked that some ladies would still want intercourse, even though they love to receive head from their man. A female friend of mine even said she doesn't like receiving head sef. Penile penetration is definitely a big deal for most women.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Bifwoli: 2:31am On Aug 24, 2017
Rorachy:

Hell yeah, its a good thing actually.

A man with erectile dysfunction has the benefit of not making that piece of womanhood a regular parking spot for his manhood.
Don't you seem to realize there's some sex maniacs and lots of love making addicts out there? Jacob Zuma rings a bell? Does Nigeria's own King Blakhoc ring a bell? Do you realize why there's so many ashawos out there?
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 24, 2017
Why not?

As long as the man isn't a JERK(abusive, timid, sadist and more).

If he is my best friend as well as my husband, if he is exposed, understanding, loving, caring, self giving then why not??

I would gladly spend the rest of my life with a man with erectile dysfunction and not cheat. We will have an amazing sex life(varieties), We will proceed to adopt children when we want.

We all go through issues in life. His is erectile dysfunction and not like he has total body paralysis or he is dead.

Isn't it men who stay by the side of their wives who 're barren?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 24, 2017
Erectile dysfunction is treatable and can be corrected, but some men ignorantly don't treat it. It is when something has no solution and you know this is what you will get stuck with for the rest of your life, that's when I can turn down continuing in a relationship, not to talk of marriage

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 24, 2017
Divay22:

Watching a movie o, even my mum had to join me . cheesy
So what are you doing?

Getting ready for work.. grin

Okies..take ur time and hope u enjoy the movie.. wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Adanne9110(f): 3:30am On Aug 24, 2017
I will marry him fast fast because i have observed that when a man has one issue or the other,he will give an undilluted love,,love is sweet even without kids..I will even like it cos there wont be any iotal of cheating,my mind is at rest that its only me in hus life,we will be together and adopt a child,train the child to the highest point...but, if you have this condition,make sure your pocket doesnt have that condition,,the pain of labour like i heard,sucks,but the pain of being broke sucks the most.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 24, 2017
Making money online has been some people s dream since, I would love to be of help help by sharing this wonderful group with you. It based on how to make money online with CPA marketing.
What is CPA, it's simply means cost per action.
Click here to join live group
https://www.nairaland.com/4008148/peerfly-earning

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Please o..... I cannot. My faith no carry me reach that side.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 24, 2017
HannahHitler:
lol. this dude sef bad. this is the acceptable way to go about it. I do this all the time. before I go and suck herpes. lool. lucky me thou, lesbians are really clean never met a girl I couldn't give head.
It's marriage, for better for worse.How do I cope?
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by diva90: 5:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Yes. It's treatable
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 5:51am On Aug 24, 2017
expect if he allows me to b bleeping outside. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Gamesmart: 5:56am On Aug 24, 2017
Adanne9110:
I will marry him fast fast because i have observed that when a man has one issue or the other,he will give an undilluted love,,love is sweet even without kids..I will even like it cos there wont be any iotal of cheating,my mind is at rest that its only me in hus life,we will be together and adopt a child,train the child to the highest point...but, if you have this condition,make sure your pocket doesnt have that condition,,the pain of labour like i heard,sucks,but the pain of being broke sucks the most.

Interesting!

Pride and affection over sexual needs.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nackzy: 6:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Erectile dysfunction ko, erectile dysfunction ni..... Only that name dysfunction sounds annoying not to talk of wen u want to use it and it starts dysfunctioning
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by cyril700(m): 6:35am On Aug 24, 2017
Okakamiles:
No reasonable girl/woman would want to pass through such torture...last time I checked S*X is one of the strong component that makes up any relationship/marriage

meanwhile fellas I just join nairaland (newbie)!
wow welcome, how was ur Waec result?
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by 1metre: 6:49am On Aug 24, 2017
Rorachy:

bad girl..what's good for the goose is good for the gander.. gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.