Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (49563 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
chiraqDemon:

U won't just go down there without confirming nau. U can trick the girl into taking a bath with u b4 the match starts. U will wash her by urself. Then u will finger her n perceive ur finger(stylishly o) b4 deciding to do it. If e smell bros please no let ur mouth near there.
lol. this dude sef bad. this is the acceptable way to go about it. I do this all the time. before I go and suck herpes. lool. lucky me thou, lesbians are really clean never met a girl I couldn't give head.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by chiraqDemon(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
HannahHitler:
you are real man for finishing. one orijin for you.
Thank u. Next time make it one bottle of chill satzenbrau. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by ebonflexy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
HannahHitler:
lol. this dude sef bad. this is the acceptable way to go about it. I do this all the time. before I go and suck herpes. lool. lucky me thou, lesbians are really clean never met a girl I couldn't give head.

Stay away from the butches... Except you are a Butch.

I like giving head, and sometimes I like to tie her up and use her throat. Gives me a trip.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by free2ryhme: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
HannahHitler:
tongue grin So you meet this cute man, prince charming.
Bastardly Rich but he opens up to you that he can never get John Thomas up?

Would you marry him?

For the men would you let your sister do this if you were aware?

PS: this is in reference to the abortion thread on FP

Wetin concern a self acclaimed lesbian with prick

Who you don't dey reconsider your sex preference undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by free2ryhme: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
HannahHitler:
tongue grin So you meet this cute man, prince charming.
Bastardly Rich but he opens up to you that he can never get John Thomas up?

Would you marry him?

For the men would you let your sister do this if you were aware?

PS: this is in reference to the abortion thread on FP

Wetin concern a self acclaimed lesbian with prick

You don dey reconsider your sex preference undecided
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
hotwax:

I can't imagine myself doing that especially most of our girls nowadays have bad odor down there.

Learners.. smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
HannahHitler:

Are you lesbian or bisexual?

Those are 2 different terms

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by stilldoingokay(f): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I used to be enthusiastic about trying that stuff. Till the day I finally got to try it, I can safely say I'll never do that shit again. I don't even want to remember

bhahahahahahahahhh.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Danelo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please wats erectile dysfunction?
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by jojothaiv(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yes, If his pocket is well versed in hard currency!

Most of 'em no go tell you the truth but that's the answer at the back of their mind!
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by valx2: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
pls help me like this rat for no reason.thank you

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Sarah20A(f): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Op are you sure you are not planning to marry such man undecided ayam not understanding oo shocked
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Just legodi d number of vaseline & cucumber crew members viewin' this thread...

grin

Nawao. Konji issa bastard!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by stilldoingokay(f): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
hotwax:

I can't imagine myself doing that especially most of our girls nowadays have bad odor down there.

God in heaven what am I reading here this evening

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by stilldoingokay(f): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
hotwax:

God in heaven what am I reading here this evening.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by sisisioge: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
NO! Don't even ask for further explanation.

However, if its treatable... Why not?
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
It's only on Nairaland you will see ladies claiming they don't give a damn about sex

Bunch of hypocrites!

15 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by MrNetwork(m): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
hm. No matter how rich u r and u cant f*k. Den ur life is f*k*d. Ask joseph.... Cant imagine my sis. Marrying man without pr*k*. Cucuma tel her 2 becom rev. Sis la.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by fridayabdullahi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
stilldoingokay:

God in heaven what am I reading here this evening.
true talk, dis says some girls really smell badoo down there.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by ImpressionsNG: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Unless the erectile dysfunction is a conditionality for his wealth - due to membership of an occult group or participation in ritual activities (Nigerian home video style), then it is certainly reversible, following the right tips.

For instance, a combination of garlic and vitamin c, taken correctly, can work wonders and eliminate erectile dysfunction. Read on to learn more...

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Akowemoon(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lol...can women do without kerewa?...anyway to some,owo no koko
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hell No!
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by stilldoingokay(f): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
fridayabdullahi:
true talk, dis says some girls really smell badoo down there.

this tread is not for me ooh
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Akowemoon(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
person wey im kpalanga no dey provoke

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by GdexFolami(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
HannahHitler:
you are real man for finishing. one orijin for you.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by fridayabdullahi(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
stilldoingokay:

this tread is not for me ooh
hahahaha sorry my dear, i know is not for u. Just passing by.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Coldfeets: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
But why would a confirmed lesbian like the OP be thinking or asking questions about dïck in the first place? embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by GdexFolami(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
HannahHitler:
re u joking?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
HannahHitler:
erectile dysfunction still has semen yeah? we just have to extract it .

There are other ways to have great sex and there are sx toys everywhere so not really a problem.

but then again, the question doesn't apply to me seeing as I'm what I am. grin

Hey girl you are not wot you are but what youve chosen to be. Change your ways and yould see you can be something else. (Normal)
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Memories12411: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Why would a man want to marry with such condition. Their marital faithfulness cannot stand the test of time.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by stilldoingokay(f): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
fridayabdullahi:
hahahaha sorry my dear, i know is not for u. Just passing by.

haa, am out already ooh

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.