Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. (146730 Views)

Body Transformations Of A Nairalander / Video And Photos Show Barely N*ked Strippers On The Floor As Police Storm Club / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
casspersteve:
i fear white ladies to the core
imagine u won bleep white olosho u con dy see prick she go con tell u say 'baby do it anal' u go con luk the ass omo see express road from the anal u go they see the spinal cord

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by ZeroShenanigan(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
I'm just curious, about their sexual organs, will it be transform too?
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

where all those girls with 2 groundnut for chest de? See solution o cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by abbeyty(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
5DMindset:
I might likely switch from male to female when I get to 60, but my dick must stay intact though. Would love to know how it feels to be male and female in one lifetime without the Amnesia of birth and rebirth.

Why you wan leave your dik? Wetin you wan use am do again
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
ebonflexy:
Why would anyone in their right mind want to own a vagina? (after winning the gender lottery by NOT being born with one)

That thing requires WAAAY too much maintenance, and carries FAR too much repercussions in case of bad decisions.

Cishet spotted...
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Effiezynews:

Cishet spotted...
you sent me a PM?
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Piiko:
you sent me a PM?

Oh! Yeah! Stumbled upon your "Keeping up with Don P's post".. Was a good read! Looking to make a few. friends in Abuja..

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Effiezynews:

Oh! Yeah! Stumbled upon your "Keeping up with Don P's post".. Was a good read! Looking to make a few. friends in Abuja..
I hang out Fridays u stay in Abj?
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Piiko:
I hang out Fridays u stay in Abj?
Yes. Moved down here 5 months ago.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Effiezynews:

Yes. Moved down here 5 months ago.
Nice we should hang out sometime I will reach out
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Piiko:
Nice we should hang out sometime I will reach out

Okay. Cool..

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ishilove:

Actually she was hermaphrodite. She opted for female and had the male bits chopped off.

My bad, she was actually transsexual.
But Ishi, her 'male bits' were not chopped off, they were surgically removed. You and your morbid mind. angry angry
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
LastMumu:

My bad, she was actually transsexual.
But Ishi, her 'male bits' were not chopped off, they were surgically removed. You and your morbid mind. angry angry
The said bits were 'surgically chopped off'. grin

It's all semantics and how you choose to look at it cheesy
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by thesuave10(m): 12:36am On Aug 18, 2017
Evaberry:
[s]can people just learn to leave LGBT alone!!!

It is not your fvcking business

Transgender are beautiful people [/s]

Will you shut up!

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by streetNY: 1:43am On Aug 18, 2017
Dexema:
I used to think it was about looking better and comfortable with a particular sex, but now I that I see handsome guys and beautiful babe's switch sexes I am more confused.

Their issues are definitely psychological with a Lil bit of a physiological twist to it.
Bottomline is they are messed up individuals.
You're right , it's more of psychological/mental issue. They are so many here. grin
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by repogirl(f): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Hormonal treatments.
kay, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Simoneblosson(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Explorers:
16yrs old transformed from male to female, 1year.

hahahahaahahahahaha. what the hell
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Faithscharms2(f): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by hanassholesolo: 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Explorers:
Cant explain this.

Years later after man&woman marriage.

Ahahahahahahaha
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Long time no see bruh
Dexema:
I used to think it was about looking better and comfortable with a particular sex, but now I that I see handsome guys and beautiful babe's switch sexes I am more confused.

Their issues are definitely psychological with a Lil bit of a physiological twist to it.
Bottomline is they are messed up individuals.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by hanassholesolo: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
They are now indistinguishable from women. How do people know which is real and fake?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by johnstar(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
SirMichael1:
Dafuq! angry I won't be surprised if Mrcork is amongst one of those photos angry

The mo'fucker! Fuck_! He definitely is there!

Omo na big investment u do so o

U go turn runz babe

Make men dey Bleep u grin
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by shallysgirl: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chai, what is this?
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by sekem: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
Anyone else noticed this is SOLELY and STRICTLY a whiteman's problem?
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Fxwarrior: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Explorers:
Female to male

8yrs.

http://izismile.com/2017/08/15/unbelievable_gender_transitions_you_wont_believe_show_the_same_person_39_pics.html

Its shocking. Very soon before you approach a woman, the question to ask would be "Were you a Male or a Female!"
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Awesome, there is nothing stopping us from having up to 5 genders. Other beings have more gender than 2 and I am surprise why Earth humans still havent realized that we have been infiltrated. It is either we wake up or the nature of souls being born now will totally alter what it is to be Homo Sapien, it is the era of homo norvus. Change or be changed. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by 12345baba(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bastards! Who brought up this topic! Savages

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by NSK4U(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
dem get time.......
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Awoleesu(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Are you kiddin me?
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by 2shure: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Make man nor go marry oyinbo finish
Come see say in her former life she be man
Cause dese guys are sick.
Wtf
Does it mean a man and womans body feels d same way
Only jus avin a womb and. Pekus with boobs
Wat abt adam apple
Did they crush it on his throat.
They already seems to know more than dia creator
Yet.
Jesus ddnt come .
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by thunderbabs: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
What me m intersted in with dz trans is deir kokoro....

Th before n after of deir kokoro.....deir koko below grin
Shey deir kokoro dey change too?
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Fxwarrior: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:
can people just learn to leave LGBT alone!!!

It is not your fvcking business

Transgender are beautiful people

And you are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.