Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why (52295 Views)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
lol some ladies sef, i'd rather masturbate for the rest of my life than end up with someone like this. Broke or not broke.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by wickyyolo: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
I'm busy enjoying my money. Bleep broke bitches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Cyrilpac(m): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Guys hate broke girls already, that's why sugar mummy is on board

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by tamquezee(m): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
May your boyfriend use you for money ritual before the end of this year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by fellom(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
justineu:
See as she old finish, breast fall and she dey look for rich man . undecided
yes ooooo mainwhile na one Broke dude go dey cable her precently ooooo Olosho lomo na.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
If you cheat on him when he goes broke, he's definitely gonna cheat on you too when he makes it. It's Karma!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by trexzee: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

the second to comment have already shouted olosho...they see no problem slut shaming girls. .but see it as a big problem when they are called broke
We won't settle for broke girls as well.
Rich girls only grin

6 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by tamquezee(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Cyrilpac:
Guys hate broke girls already, that's why sugar mummy is on board

Lol. You just nailed it.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by DaBillionnaire: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
horpeyemmi66:
grin grin grin Something is wrong with this aunty...if they use you for money ritual you will not live to spend part of that money

Savage u are

No chill u have grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

the second to comment have already shouted olosho...they see no problem slut shaming girls. .but see it as a big problem when they are called broke
nairaland banned your first moniker bah.lol(sekxy).
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by DarkMagic(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Not again with this broke story
If u r not richer than ur boyfriend..ma sister...u r broke
Broke girls b looking for a way to live life without working for it
The mumu girl b shouting gifts dates and icecream up and down..if the guy removes all these..he is broke..Jes like dat shocked
That statement jes made u look like a liability
It will do more good than harm to date urself by urself and with urself cos to marry no dey hungry u
Whether broke or not..u will still cheat.

Cos definitely..a richer dude will still pass by..
Ur species can never b contented

11 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by frank317: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Talk is cheap. all she needs na correct man that will handle her. That's why I trust me... We make her type come crawling, with or without money.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by fellom(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
tamquezee:
May your boyfriend use you for money ritual before the end of this year.
Ase gun!!! May her brother self use her do money so that he can satisfy his wife.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by chymes0359(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Please what's your definition of broke?
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by RillJ(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
What do you bring into a relation?

Broke or not, you will cheat. It is in you.

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by frank317: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Well, I hope her ppussy is ready to take all the pumping from several rich men by the time she keeps on jumping from one rich dude to another
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Valprof: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Omo, na do me l do u

I think guys should learn to make their marriage purely transactional. let us begin to give these ladies a taste of their own medicine

As for me, a lady should have at least one of these criteria before l can marry her

1.Virtue: that is, she is a Virgin

2.Asset: for instance, she studied medicine

3.Looks:she is extraordinary beautiful

Guys wisen up. Let's see who suffers @ last. lf you must have silver and gold before dating her, pls try to benefit something before giving her your precious surname. Never settle for a broke girl when your painful hussle pays off

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Lekison(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
even with my money, I can't date a lady with this kind of mentality.

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Hayose: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

the same reason a guy can't be termed olosho..so that equates the two

so the opposite of a broke guy is olosho?

i can see u support the lady, she shldn't be mad wen her rich bf cheats wen she dey fly red flag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by udemzyudex(m): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
That's the plain truth, you don't have to be rich, money plays a very important role in a relationship.

Won't you call her? Even if you don't have money for call, won't you chat online with her? You need money to sub.

Once in a while you will take her out, buy her gift, I mean surprise her.. You need money to do that.

As a guy, you can't be broke, staying at home without doing anything and want a girl to remain faithful when she get approach at least 3 times on a daily basis.

If you know you're broke, stay away from relationship and concentrate on hustling for yourself till you're ready to at least buy her a gift.. grin

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by erico2k2(m): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
In my BOOK, ONLY BROKE GIRLS GET BROKE GUYS, the girl driving a Range Rover will never meet with the guy standing inside moluel.

4 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Dandiaz72(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:

exactly... all these brother one shirt,one trouser are always the first to identify who is a slut and who's not a slut...like they just pour out their anger,on girls they know they can't have. .
Lmao... abeg cool down
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by watchindelta(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
me i dn't even hv time for ugly girl undecided if u ugly no even try am close to me becuz oyo undecided cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Stanleyville(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
somebody's future wife..smh

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by tayolove12(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
lordkit400:
A Nigerian lady on Twitter @cocothebody explains why she can never be faithful to a broke partner.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/16/nigerian-lady-on-twitter-explains-why-she-can-never-be-faithful-to-a-broke-partner/

cc; lalasticlala

you are very stupid
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Coldfeets: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
hedonistic:
Nigerian men are to blame. They keep giving mediocre girls cause to feel special and entitled.

I'm telling you!!!

Just look at the way they'll be liking every stupid comment and pictures from these mediocre girls on Facebook.

All these contribute in making the stupid girls think they are worth something whereas their true worth is zilch.

If only men will learn... angry

9 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by FroshJaynex(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is the type of mentality ladies of today has forced into our heads, so every average guy out there needs money to Bleep pushy and they complain why we see them as sex objects. Lol to my real niggas, keep drilling hoes �

4 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by wolexy07(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
lordkit400:
A Nigerian lady on Twitter @cocothebody explains why she can never be faithful to a broke partner.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/16/nigerian-lady-on-twitter-explains-why-she-can-never-be-faithful-to-a-broke-partner/

cc; lalasticlala

You can't settle for rich today, broke tomorrow bah? As if say poor today no fit be rich tomorrow or 'Dangote level' rich today no fit be poor tomorrow. Shebi you be God and you can see the future? Weh done! Continu! Carry your iranu, abasha and comman be going. Tans you very mush. We are not interested in what you are selling. Hoe!

This is exactly why I have not a gram of Bleep to give about our women! They don't deserve it! All they want is 'ready made'! At least 90% of them are parasites, with absolutely nothing to offer save for their c**t. Leaving us to contend with the 10% or less that actually add value to whoever is lucky to have them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by akhinz(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
she will end up with nothing

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by TourismMan(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is pitiable. At her age, she should be talking about rounding up child birth but quite pathetically, she is still talking about not dating a broke dude. If rich dudes were that easy to find, how come she is still single talking about rich/poor dudes today?

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hayose:

so the opposite of a broke guy is olosho?

i can see u support the lady, she shldn't be mad wen her rich bf cheats wen she dey fly red flag
lol..my dear,,who am I to dictate what she wants in life??..if she runs mad or not,,that shouldn't be our headache too, ,,,
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by KKKWHITE(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is the main reason why I call girls liabilities they are of no value if not for kids God created a woman to be a helper to man and not a destroyer to man's destiny

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.