Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why (52294 Views)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by lyricalz: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
she is so lazy, if she works hard to get her own wealth is it a crime? na this kinda gals dey sweet to use do rituals. G boys how market?
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by FrankFrenzy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

wow!!....on that note,,you are my brother!!!so welcome my brother..lol

I like this point you've both arrived at...
Another Imolite just observing how it will end and I must say I'm impressed by this singular spirit of fraternity.

Well done!
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
FrankFrenzy:

I like this point you've both arrived at...
Another Imolite just observing how it will end and I must say I'm impressed by this singular spirit of fraternity.

Well done!
Lol thanks bro,,I love my people!!

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nawa ooo. C as ladies jus invade the thread.
Smh...if ur broke, go and hustle.. make money do her shakara bak.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by ojlifa: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
surely so,any guy when spend money anyhow on woman when no follow you struggle na mumu and finish na him name,you hustle alone make sure you enjoy alone,any woman when need money to service that relationship na olosho simple and short ,so make sure you get quality result for your money,use am well

stephleena:

ur opinion..
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by pocohantas(f): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
sirfee:
According to a nairalander,what is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.I'm also against the "no future ambition guys" and the asslickers association because they are the ones overrating and over flogging this issue.

The main reason for that popular statement is because some guys are very dumb,their lives depend only on ladies and sex.They gave some ladies the bragging right to insult manhood and parenthood.They create insultive threads on the cyberspace just because they were turned down by the opposite sex.They showed their flaws to the womanhood and gave the womanhood including the frustrated and sick hoes the right to insult men.

Believe me,men can live without women. You can also buy any pvssy if you have the "cheddas".Come to Takwa bay,clubs,hotels,motels etc and see if you are still doubting. Some ladies are rags*spits*

There are men doing same thing in those places you mentioned. They are increasing by the day. I wonder why you guys are not so obsessed with them as you are with their female counterparts... cheesy cheesy

This issue is one that generates enough traffic. NL needs traffic to survive.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by highness25(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
lordkit400:
A Nigerian lady on Twitter @cocothebody explains why she can never be faithful to a broke partner.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/16/nigerian-lady-on-twitter-explains-why-she-can-never-be-faithful-to-a-broke-partner/

cc; lalasticlala
witch!
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Humility017(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
pyrex23:
oga humility nice seein u here
Lol....sometimes i do view and comment on topics on front page...
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cry me a river!!who cares about your pathetic stories?....you have your choice ,so allow the lady make hers..none of your business if she is poor and desires to marry a rich man.

you can aswel desire to be rich like dangote..learn to respect people's opinions before you dish out insults
OK,just like a broke guy can desire to date DJ Cuppy rather than these smelly poor hungry girls with broke parents. I do feel the same way actually. broke girls actually look disgusting

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by royalduchess(f): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
watch how em broke guys,would call her olosho..
Babe,i think the overreliance of some ladies on made guys is crazy. Why don't we focus on bin made too. It ain't a crime
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by stephleena(f): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
royalduchess:
Babe,i think the overreliance of some ladies on made guys is crazy. Why don't we focus on bin made too. It ain't a crime
I get it, and am also an advocate of a female being an asset,but I don't see any reason why broke guys,would bash ladies for saying they don't want broke men..so these broke dicks,should sit down,work hard and be humble..
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Dheliozy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
The bone of contention is cheating on a broke boyfriend. She accepts him at 1st cos he's not broke, then he goes broke and you cheat

Where was her brain when his pocket was drying out. Maybe she'll eat him dry and look for the next guy in the name of cheating

Get a life babe.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by lastmaster(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
justineu:
In this modern days no reasonable man will get married to a woman who doesn't Av anything doing talk more of being broke.

Everyone want to have peace of mind in their marriage regardless of the gender.
Correct dude
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:

exactly... all these brother one shirt,one trouser are always the first to identify who is a slut and who's not a slut...like they just pour out their anger,on girls they know they can't have. .

Aunty one wig for three weeks I hail you ma.

I just hope those Wigs on your head is bought by your hard earned cash.

Let me come and be going.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by stormborn28(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
watch how em broke guys,would call her olosho..
Is she not a very stupid girl.? if what she needs is #1000 and her husband is able to give her #700 ...won't she complete it with d remaining #300.? such useless girls won't be able to still provide #200....and such a girl will be open their dirty mouth to say a dude is broke....just like living d log in ones eyes and complain of speck in another person"s eyes
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by nuelsam: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
crunchyg:

The worst part is no be say you fine sef, u dey make noise upandan
bruv,u be savage o
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by eLcastro(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:

I get it, and am also an advocate of a female being an asset,but I don't see any reason why broke guys,would bash ladies for saying they don't want broke men..so these broke dicks,should sit down,work hard and be humble..
been following comments....u just gat twishing fingers buh broke guy this broke guy that when the bone of contention here is "cheating".....if u read well the retweet was "break up" go date ur rich guy......nobody is offended with that.......why cheat.......as a guy u think i won't date estelle over the most beautiful gal in my street.? but not cheating geez
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by afrikanmodels: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Guys, pls dont allow your gf cheat on you and hurts your feelings.
Be financially independent. earn N10,000.00 by referring your church/pastor to signup to church administration management software (CAMS). Features: Manage members database/directory, Church Groups, financial reports, track attendance, year end reports. e.t.c. signup: http://cams.com.ng/index.php/page/partner-with-us
Call 07035961004, for more detail.
pls kindly RBC.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by crunchyg: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
nuelsam:
bruv,u be savage o
Most times is good to tell all these nonsense girls on Nairaland the bitter truth
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by moonraker(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Summary

It is perfectly OK for a broke girl to want to hook up with a rich dude.

It is a taboo for a broke guy to desire a relationship.

Ok then....

Its figures why we have many baby mamas out there
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by lereinter(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

everyone has got choice in this world..I know you have your own choice too..don't insult her for expressing what she wants in life...

olosho
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by sirfee(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
pocohantas:

There are men doing same thing in those places you mentioned. They are increasing by the day. I wonder why you guys are not so obsessed with them as you are with their female counterparts... cheesy cheesy

This issue is one that generates enough traffic. NL needs traffic to survive.
Mind you the men you are talking about are not broke,some are not even Africans or blacks.I'm not obsessed with any body,on the contrary, I'm fed up with the hypocrites, schmucks and bigots in this country and Africa as a whole.

Everyone has the right to freedom of expression,religion, lifestyle etc irrespective of sex.I'm just against the generalization and bias going on.Live your life and let live ours,find a partner that shares the same school of thought with you and stop wailing(male inclusive).

For me,I don't give a fvck,the most important things are good health of mind and body,money and children.Marriage/relationship/wife is not mandatory.

Money over bitches-1st law of the hood.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by delishpot: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yeye, are You forced to stay with him? If you don't like him, free him.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
lereinter:

olosho
agbero, rapist, GAY,kidnapper,pickpocket, thief ,Brooklyn,..you didn't escape all the atrocities in this country...and one-day nemesis will caught up on you and you will be lynched to death..ritualist
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by lereinter(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
what does a harlot need a bf
money for hand back for ground.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by goodnewscliff(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cry me a river!!who cares about your pathetic stories?....you have your choice ,so allow the lady make hers..none of your business if she is poor and desires to marry a rich man.

you can aswel desire to be rich like dangote..learn to respect people's opinions before you dish out insults
yeah....let her go nd marry dangote!!! i dnt think any guy wanna settle with a broke gal!!!!! who like poverty??
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by nuelsam: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
crunchyg:

Most times is good to tell all these nonsense girls on Nairaland the bitter truth
obviously
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
sirfee:
Mind you the men you are talking about are not broke,some are not even Africans or blacks.I'm not obsessed with any body,on the contrary, I'm fed up with the hypocrites, schmucks and bigots in this country and Africa as a whole.

Everyone has the right to freedom of expression,religion, lifestyle etc irrespective of sex.I'm just against the generalization and bias going on.Live your life and let live ours,find a partner that shares the same school of thought with you and stop wailing(n't give a fvck,the most important things are good health of mind and body,money and children.Marriage/relationship/wife is not mandatory.

Money over bitches-1st law of the hood.

They are Nigerians Sirfee, except Nigeria is no more in Africa. They're broke, in comparison to the women they leech on.

Alright...
The highlighted sums it all up.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by goodnewscliff(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

agbero, rapist, GAY,kidnapper,pickpocket, thief ,Brooklyn,..you didn't escape all the atrocities in this country...and one-day nemesis will caught up on you and you will be lynched to death..ritualist
lol....ahh ahh...... grin grin person can coman talk hin mind again?? cheesy grin
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Chrisdavis: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
wonders shall never end, soon this one go change the advert to looking for mr right.na mr left go soon jam you better make money than stay there dey wait for rich guys.thumb up to every hardworking lady!
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by cuteguy123(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHonesty000:

With what i see in my acct i can buy that your delapidated home and your worthless sef, what do you have to offer to your tout boyfriend if not that decayed fish intestine smelly puzzy.

Hahaha, Mr honesty vs QueenSekxy.

Honesty 1 sekxy 0

Final round. You guys give it your best shot at each other. Don't hold back, pour out all that hatred!

*bell rings*
grin
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by goodnewscliff(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
they say wat a man can do,, a bae can do better abiii!! !!!! let em start hustling! !!! no Richard of a guy like ma groupie will settle for a brokeass gal!!! bird of d same feathers fly together grin grin cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.