Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why (52289 Views)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
goodnewscliff:
lol....ahh ahh...... grin grin person can coman talk hin mind again?? cheesy grin
Lol goodevening dear
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by goodnewscliff(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
sirfee:
Mind you the men you are talking about are not broke,some are not even Africans or blacks.I'm not obsessed with any body,on the contrary, I'm fed up with the hypocrites, schmucks and bigots in this country and Africa as a whole.

Everyone has the right to freedom of expression,religion, lifestyle etc irrespective of sex.I'm just against the generalization and bias going on.Live your life and let live ours,find a partner that shares the same school of thought with you and stop wailing(male inclusive).

For me,I don't give a fvck,the most important things are good health of mind and body,money and children.Marriage/relationship/wife is not mandatory.100percent supportive! !! aint no use for relationship nd some commitment called marriage wink

Money over bitches-1st law of the hood.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by stephleena(f): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
eLcastro:
been following comments....u just gat twishing fingers buh broke guy this broke guy that when the bone of contention here is "cheating".....if u read well the retweet was "break up" go date ur rich guy......nobody is offended with that.......why cheat.......as a guy u think i won't date estelle over the most beautiful gal in my street.? but not cheating geez
is that all?
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by goodnewscliff(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lol goodevening dear
good evening!!!!! mehn can tell some one hit d wrong spot! !!
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by sapientia(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
lol... the kinda bashing some guys recieved on first page is funny..

suits them well.. i actually enjoyed laughing at them..

Broke guys should tweet too that they want only rich cute babes... who made una their lawyer?

hahahahahahahaha.... not easy to laugh in this Buhari government though.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
goodnewscliff:
good evening!!!!! mehn can tell some one hit d wrong spot! !!
Lolzz..how are you doing
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by cuteguy123(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHonesty000:

Poor girl, flat screen.

Lwkmd o
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by goodnewscliff(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lolzz..how are you doing
am cool!!!! if ur day has been going well,, hope dis topic hasnt changed anything yet!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by sirfee(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
pocohantas:

They are Nigerians Sirfee, except Nigeria is no more in Africa. They're broke, in comparison to the women they leech on.

Alright...
The highlighted sums it all up.
Poco...I'm speaking from experience, some of them are foreigners.Go to Eko hotel,federal palace hotel,Takwa bay,club Fahrenheit, Quilox,morning side suites etc if you are still doubting. I'm not against them but they should focus on their businesses. All fingers are not equal,I have white friends dating blacks and vice versa.Hypocrisy sucks.

Buona notte amore,ciaooooooo
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by darediamond(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

everyone has got choice in this world..I know you have your own choice too..don't insult her for expressing what she wants in life...

Parasitic mentality are what is on most of you African Ladies!

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by favourcute11: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=Transcendwonder post=59536183]She is not even fine sef... mtseew... we will be here to hear what she will be saying when she turns 40 with her high standards... iranu!! Non of your business if she's 40,she has said her mind it left for her to choose
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by eLcastro(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:

is that all?
yea...for now
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by sirfee(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
goodnewscliff:
cheesy
grin cheesy

Any woman wey dey wait for ring is on a long thing.They can call me a misogynist, I don't give a flying fvck...

The pvssy is not yours,it is just your turn,remember we are all shareholders.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by darediamond(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cry me a river!!who cares about your pathetic stories?....you have your choice ,so allow the lady make hers..none of your business if she is poor and desires to marry a rich man.

you can aswel desire to be rich like dangote..learn to respect people's opinions before you dish out insults
Stop being a parasite. Why must you be after receiving and not giving all because you are a lady? No sane man cares for a girl who is a coded liability!

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by excel101(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
You're a total waste. Imagine all God invested in you during creation. A monkey brain should be exchanged with your.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by talebearer123: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
This type are the ones wont allow their pastors to rest tomorrow. "Pastor pray for me" wen they are 45 and still not married. Idiotmatic Expression.

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by DatYORUBAdBoi(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
lordkit400:
A Nigerian lady on Twitter @cocothebody explains why she can never be faithful to a broke partner.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/16/nigerian-lady-on-twitter-explains-why-she-can-never-be-faithful-to-a-broke-partner/

cc; lalasticlala
I'm not gon' blame her....she's a mor-fvcking. ....

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Lordapson23(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cry me a river!!who cares about your pathetic stories?....you have your choice ,so allow the lady make hers..none of your business if she is poor and desires to marry a rich man.

you can aswel desire to be rich like dangote..learn to respect people's opinions before you dish out insults
Her opinion is shitty.. If she had said she'ld never date broke guy, it'ld have been a different ball game and I personally won't AV any issues with dat cause I'ld never date a broke nigga if I were a girl too but this is totally different, she said she'll cheat on her bf if he goes broke and dats really cold cos going broke isn't a crime, it happens to everyone at a point in time, doesn't make it permanent, so if she only wants to be with her bf when he's boxed up, I'm afraid she's just a freaking b!tch that doesn't deserve a good guy..

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by DatYORUBAdBoi(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
I'm nt gon' say anything buh she's a mor-fvcking......

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Lordapson23(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
tamquezee:
May your boyfriend use you for money ritual before the end of this year.
Amin Jesu
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by deanmartins(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
I support her,even as a man why will a man think of woman when u r broke?you think of making money. Once u have money they will come.thank God I discovered it early and set my goals right

1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Angel1696: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
As the chairman of the broke boys association
I say
"Leeeave us alone"
Hiiiiaaaaan
Is this not to much
where is your headquarters located I want come join una in case any political party fit wan help us come 2019.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Lordapson23(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=sirfee post=59538174][/quote]
Tell dem ma blooda

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nackzy: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
I guess ur mum did same to your father...I know too well ur father was rich but today he's not rich anymore...and u want to do wat ur mum did too..
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Burgerlomo: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
I hope your future husband to be can take note of this your statements.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by henrycharly70(m): 12:40am On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

everyone has got choice in this world..I know you have your own choice too..don't insult her for expressing what she wants in life...

why'll person make that kind of choice, it sounds childish,if I give her money what will she give me in return,'cos she sounds if relationship is a business
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by purples25(f): 1:43am On Aug 17, 2017
ibkayee:
I've seen guys say their partner adding weight is reason enough to look outside so meh

If a man can choose any woman he likes , any woman at all, whether he is fat or thin, ugly or handsome, rich or poor, men have always been favoured because men of all types have always aimed for the best of women, be it educated, beautiful, curvy , intelligent or anything and they get what they want. Nobody asks if they are rich or young enough to get these women, it is a known fact. So why should they insult women who want the best despite status and beauty or age.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by pocohantas(f): 1:43am On Aug 17, 2017
sirfee:
Poco...I'm speaking from experience, some of them are foreigners.Go to Eko hotel,federal palace hotel,Takwa bay,club Fahrenheit, Quilox,morning side suites etc if you are still doubting. I'm not against them but they should focus on their businesses. All fingers are not equal,I have white friends dating blacks and vice versa.Hypocrisy sucks.

Buona notte amore,ciaooooooo

I really don't know if we are talking of the same thing...majority of the guys doing sugarboi to elite women in Nigeria are Nigerian guys. Majority if not all. I don't stress my head over them either...

Yes, hypocrisy sucks.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by holyboii: 3:33am On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

who is this im*p??
abeg shut up

that ur face way squeeze anyhow...honesty u no fine.no man fit take second look at u.even breasts not brains u don't have to offer..
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:56am On Aug 17, 2017
When your mates married finish, you go still dey there dey find rich guy. Ashewo, Ole, Ole, odo'ko.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by ddeola: 4:05am On Aug 17, 2017
Congratulations. undecided undecided undecided
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by nevjn(m): 4:51am On Aug 17, 2017
Huh, what happened to those women who just thinking about themselves and do nothing for their family!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.