Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

3dankey's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3dankey's Profile / 3dankey's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Politics / Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by 3dankey(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Yujin:
I'll give a better picture of what is happening in the north especially the Christian dominated areas and the constant fulani harassment when I'm less busy. Its the politics of power with a view of a future geography in mind.

Pls do, I will like to know more about the hidden truth behind all this killings. Thank u sir.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by 3dankey(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2015
sugarbuns:
I seriously tot it would be different this time...abeg make I go wash my cloth finish.

Ur very funny grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by 3dankey(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2015
I tried to log in now and am having issues. Please any body that have log on should let us know.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by 3dankey(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
ababale:
make una check una inbox.... God bless our hussle

Guy pls help me out Obidanielebuka@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by 3dankey(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2015
Kimikazi2:

I pray 2 by the time they call that we wouldn't even need the job again.

Amen Dear, that is my prayer also.
Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Schematics:
Flag off of construction of Richbon Automotive Industries at Ozubulu Industrial Estates..

When this plant will be completed, we can boost of 2 vehicle Manufacturing companies that will create jobs and help to place the state in the league of developed states in Nigeria

With all this great news, I use to imagine what the future of this great state will be in 5years time. I like this richbon project cos when it is completed, it will bring a healthy competition between him and Innoson. Innoson have a lot to do in terms of marketing/publicity, I have to be telling people that their is a company that produces vehicles in nigeria.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 12:02am On Mar 25, 2015
Zonacom:
‘Ifeanyiubah stadium’s turf’ll be best in Africa’

By George Aluo

The FIFA licensed agent handling the new
playing turf of the Ifeanyiubah FC of Nnewi,
Mr Ebi Egbe has declared that the pitch,
which would be ready in 50 days will be the
best in Africa.
Egbe who is the managing director of
Monimichelle, an outfit that specialized in
stadium facilities told Daily Sunsports
yesterday that the synthetic turf which was
being built with coconut fibre would have
the same texture with the pitch at the San
Siro stadium, the home of Inter Milan.
“I m a FIFA licensed agent and my
reputation and that of my company is at
stake. What we are constructing in Nnewi is
a different state of the art synthetic pitch
that would be the best in Africa. What we
are putting in place is the same kind of
pitch at the San Siro and whoever doubts it
should come here in 50 days when the
place would have been ready. I have the
mandate of Dr Ifeanyi Ubah to construct a
magnificent playing turf that would change
the face of football in the country and we
are doing just that,” Egbe said.
He said unlike other synthetic pitches in the
country, the Nnewi turf would be “player
friendly”.
“There is no way a player would be scared
to player on the pitch because it is a
different kind of synthetic pitch that has the
texture of natural grass. We will bring Super
Eagles players here to come and play on it
and confirm what we are saying because
what we are putting in place is the same
with what they have in Europe,” he said.
Dr Ifeanyi Ubah who had since taken over
Gabros FC of Nnewi is constructing a brand
new stadium arena. The first phase of the
project had commenced with the
construction of the playing turf which he
had mandated the contractor to deliver in
90 days. The club last weekend defeated
Rangers at home by lone goal in a keenly
contested Glo premier league clash watched
by a fairly large crowd.

I love this news.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Anambra is matching forward toward greatness.
Eckel farms
, Coched farms, Richbon plant and so many others.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by 3dankey(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yehman:
Dredge river Niger and Anambra will turn African-Dubia Taiwan. #Quote me

Yes my brother, that is all Anambra State need to turn dubia of Africa. I have always said it, that we need to dredge that river so that big ship can pass through.

Obiano is working and I am happy that out of all the numerous MOU that Anambra State government have signed so far, 3 are about to start full operation (Coched farm Anaku, Ekcel Farm Omasi and Now Richbon).

7 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by 3dankey(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
Valendo:

When did you received this mail

I got the mail on sunday, 10:37pm precisely. Please do any one have an ideal what is it all about, as I was not even invited for the test.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by 3dankey(m): 7:53am On Mar 11, 2015
I was not invited for the test,but got a mail from them of an opportunity in Crest Agro Products. They said I should send an acceptance mail to them if I am interested in either crest account officer or crest store keeper.

Please did any one get this same mail from them.
Agriculture / Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by 3dankey(m): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Umunne m. I love this thread and will say that I have achieved a lot from it. My greetings to all the elders and fathers that their contributions here have impacted in the lives of so many.
I want u all to know that we have many young graduates in the house,that studied Agric related courses and this thread to me is like one of our courses in school grin.

I will like to find out from the house,where some1 can get a mechanized farm in the East. I mean a farm where the whole Agricultural process from clearing to harvesting is done by machines. I really need a place to acquire practical skills and knowledge of what I have learnt in school regardless of the pay or not.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by 3dankey(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

No all u have do is to b patient, wen d next job fair is going to happen pray u get contacted to fill there survey form n be invited for d fair... patient is all u need.

I was contacted around nov and have filled the survey form, but have not heard anything from them since then.
Politics / Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by 3dankey(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2015
selfemployed:
Tho i don't like the way he handled d subsidy scam- ifeanyi uba, otedola etc should pay for what they stole.

Tho i don't like the fact that i still don't have my national id card after many months of registering.

Tho i don't like the locomotive trains that we have in nigeria in this 21st century

Tho i don't like the fact that he does not know how to solve d boko haram challenge.

Tho Buhari seems to be more disciplined and straight forward, but has surrounded himself with corrupt pple like tinubu, atiku, amechi etc

I wld still have voted gej if i had my pvc. no administration has developed nigeria like his.

1000likes for this post. Am just angry that I do not have my pvc,I would have voted for gej. Not that he is the best man to lead us to our promise land,but because he have performed far above his mates. I don't see any change in APC cos they are all the same. I was expecting APC to tell us how they will be different from PDP.
@ Op
Among ur list above I will go with the following
1, Road construction have being wonderful in this administration.
2, The trains are back and I am happy cos I know with time individuals (private business) will take over the sector from government.
3, Our Democracy have being wonderful this period,cos ur free to say anything without fear of being arrested.
I also feel that he could do more in the following:
1, Security.
2, Corruption.
3, Unemployment.
Nuff said already, I will personally rate him 6/10.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 6:35am On Jan 19, 2015
ak47mann:
The intense investment drive of the Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has had a flying start to the New Year as a strong team of international businessmen from Thailand arrives Awka, the Anambra State capital tomorrow to take advantage of the growing investment opportunities in the state.

The delegation is scheduled to arrive the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu on Ethiopian Airlines flight via Addis Ababa to be received by top functionaries of the Anambra State Government including the representatives of the Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency (ANSIPPA) which facilitated the trade mission.

The delegation is made up of a formidable team of 13 Thai businesses with vast interests cutting across oil and gas, agriculture, electricity generation, waste and water management, mining as well as agricultural equipment manufacturing among other interests.

The Thai businessmen will be in Anambra for a period of six days during which time they would attend a series of programmes that were specifically mapped out to provide them a comprehensive view of the investment opportunities in Anambra State and the processes involved in taking advantage of them.

[b]They will be rubbing minds with their Nigerian counterparts on Tuesday, January 21 at the conference hall of Best Western Meloch Hotel, Awka where they will first listen to different presentations on agriculture, industry, trade and commerce, ANSIPPA, Real estate and urban development, oil and gas, waste recycling and management, tourism, Awka capital Development Authority as well as power and electricity generation and distribution.

The delegation will also get a chance to tour Anambra and gain first-hand knowledge of the terrain and what it has to offer to investors. They will specifically be visiting key locations like the Coscharis Farm at Anaku in Ayamelum Local Government Area, Ogbunike Cave in Oyi Local Government, the famous Onitsha Main Market, SABMiller Breweries, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing at Nnewi, Anambra State University at Igbariam, Orient Petroleum Plant in Aguleri and the Ufuma Irrigation Project site.

The delegation is made up of the Rayong Purify Group who is interested in oil refining, bio-diesel production with palm oil, tank farms and ethanol by cassava. There is also the S.S Furn-Tech Group which is the oldest group of furniture, particle board and plywood production and wood processing factories in Thailand as well as the Electricity Generating Authority Thailand (EGAT), an equivalent of the Nigerian PHCN.[/b]

[b]Others include the DOS Dhammasorn Group which is interested in waste and water management, the Natawee Technology Group that manufactures agricultural equipment and machinery, the Aqua Product and Fish Supplier Group, the Waste Management and Garbage Factory, the Siam DUT KPN Mining Inter Trade Group, and the Production and Business Group which is the biggest group in the delegation.

Also on the list of the delegation is the Global Service Interlink Group (GSI), CYR Agro-Tech Center, Knowledge Education Center, Luvam Global Solutions Company, Sun Tech Seeds Company and finally the Vegetable Group and Organic Fertilizer who represent the biggest group of herbal medicine in Thailand.

The Anambra State government has made elaborate arrangements to ensure the comfort and safety of the delegation which is the very first such initiative in the New Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano is recreating.

The arrival of the delegation comes on the heels of an impressive four months of intense investment drive that led to the attraction of close to $2bn investments into Anambra State.

Anambra is on another level nwanne cool –[/b]

http://247ureports.com/obianos-investment-drive-revs-up-as-tai-business-delegation-storms-anambra/

This is the kind of news that I want to hear. When you have a governor that is working,all you hear is good news and the people will be happy. That is the same reason why a technocrat is 5 times better than a politician

6 Likes

Politics / Re: The Poltical-economic Stuctures That Make Igboland The Emerging African Paradise by 3dankey(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
It is high time we think home so as not to regret the consequences later on. Just don't know what will happen to all those people that have finished their 5-6 storey buildings in Sabon Gari Kano as the elections draw near.

@ RareDiamond
You have sustained this thread alone and I want to salute you for your courage.
Travel / Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by 3dankey(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
spyder880:
Una never see anything grin

Just imagine the number of people that their lives will change as a result of this Train service eg those hawking on the train bus stations.
I am not for Gej or Buhari but I want us to be happy when something new is done. As for my own personal opinion I think when it come to transportation sector Gej have perform above average,far above his mates.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
HappyJoe:
For those who are interested, Obiano is planning the following:

1. Light rail system (worth $600 million - will be funded via PPP). The plan is to link Onitsha, Awka & Nnewi by rail. Onitsha & Awka can be easily linked using the median of the Enugu/Onitsha expressway. The links to Nnewi will be a bit tricky (land access issues).

2. A $150 million dollar investment in an 80MW power plant. (PPP too).

3. A $130 million dollar Cargo Airport at Umueri.

4. $60 million dollar ultra-modern bus terminal and mass transit.

Target for commencement is 6 months.

Please stop the childish taunts, let's focus on substance on this thread.

Please can you throw more light on the following ^^, especially number 1 and 4,cos I have only heard about 2 & 3.
Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2014
HappyJoe:
Please can we stop these petty insults and focus on the subject of this thread.

The people who promoted the "Wawa/Ijekebe" dichotomy are either very old or dead. There were ugly incidents in the past like Enugu State's dismissal of Anambra people from its Civil Service, but that is past - Enugu needs Anambra and vice versa.

The selling point of Enugu is the town Enugu - spacious, wide & very livable. People with "civil service/politics" mentality (who know nothing about trade and investment) - tried to exclude Ndi Anambra from Enugu. In a more internally generated revenue driven Nigeria, this attitude cannot work. Governor Chime was instrumental to attracting the likes of Innoson and other Anambra businessmen to Emene to set up shop.

The selling point of Anambra is commerce - but we don't have a planned urban area (like Enugu). Everyone (people from Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia & Imo) come to Anambra to make money. At the rate Obiano is going, we might have several planned urban areas in Anambra within 4 years. This might chip away at Enugu's advantage (which Asaba is already competing with).

I traveled through Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia and Imo States last October (I even have a lot of pictures). Enugu & Ebonyi have the natural advantage of vast tracts of arable land (there is too much land in Abakaliki). Abia and Imo have massive potential in Oil Palm and the Adani/Omor/Anambra river basin area can give you 300,000 metric tonnes of rice per annum, if we are serious.

Ndigbo should start looking at ways to collaborate, not this silly competition ("the narcissism of small differences"wink. We are strategically positioned and we should look beyond collaborating with each other, but consider collaboration with our neighbours: Abakaliki is a couple of hours away from Calabar. Dredging the Calabar channel is in our interest - it has the potential to make Abakaliki & Enugu boom economically (adding Enugu's International Airport to that mix).

Kogi has vast tracts of land and due to Peter Obi's marvelous work on road construction, people are now passing through Igbariam/Aguleri/Ifite Ogwari etc to get to Nsukka & then to Idah. There's a lot to leverage on that relationship.

Benue is right next to Enugu State (Nsukka) - we can leverage on that too & Ndigbo have no major issues with Idoma people.

Instead of blind arguments over nothing ("narcissism of small differences"wink, consider this: Enugu is closer to Benin than Lagos, Enugu is closer to Makuri than Lagos too - ditto for Taraba. Enugu International Airport can turn into a major aviation hub for Nigeria if we are ready to fight for its patronage, not kill ourselves over "Ndi Wawa and Ndi Ijekebe".

Could we please return to the topic of this thread?

Enough of the fight, pls let us focus on the thread. ^^^ is a great post that we need to listen to.
Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2014
OreMI22:
[size=28pt]Anambra Light Rail Project ?[/size]

I learnt that Ethiopia engaged a Chinese construction firm (China Railway Engineering Corporation) to build a 35 Kilometer long light rail projects for Addis Ababa mega city project for the sum of $475 million dollars about N8 billion naira. This project involves about 20 rail overpasses!

Then i measured the exact straight line distance from Onitsha outskirts to Awka outskirts is exactly 20 kilometers (Yellow line). From Nnewi to where the Onitsha station is located will be 15 kilometers!
With 35 kilometers the same length of the Addis Ababa light rail, we could linkup the 3 biggest cities in Anambra by light railway ! The enormous impact of such a project on the socio-economic status of the state can only be imagine. The best part is that if the Chinese could build it for about N8 billion naira in Ethiopia, they might charge about the same or slightly more to replicate that project here. Even if it cost N10 billion naira, such money spinning project will quickly pay for itself. Not to talk of the fact that due to the highly commercial nature of the 3 cities that it will link together, many banks will be very willing to finance this project.

We may build the project in 2 phases. Phase 1 will build the yellow line (Onitsha to Awka). The Awka-Onitsha line will run in the Median of Onitsha-Awka expressway, which has a huge median as in the pictures below. That way, it won't need many costly bridges to complete and may even cost less than N3- N5 billion naira for the about 20 KM stretch without flyover bridges.
Once the phase 1 line (Onitsha-Awka) is functional and earning money, then Phase 2 line (Blue line) Onitsha to Nnewi will commence. Eventually, the Onitsha station can be extended to Otuocha, The Awka line can be extended to Ekwulobia and the Nnewi end to the line can be extended to Ihiala.

See Addis Ababa project here:

http://pr.huawei.com/en/news/hw-349650-ict.htm#.VKIQo14CUA

Please any one that is close to the government should forward this report to him. The problem we have in Nigeria is that we want FG to do almost everything for us.
I love this plan and wish it can be implemented.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Enough of all this please,let us concentrate on the topic. This thread is meant to show the whole world the beauty of Anambra State. Also many people are viewing this thread and I do not want them to have this mind set that I am having now.
I followed the Enugu thread from 1-200 religiously until when the 1st & 2nd Anambra thread was derailed and I noticed that the same people that contributed to the downfall of the thread, are still the same people commenting with joy and happiness in the Enugu thread. Even the 1st person to comment on this thread,still comment @ both Imo and Enugu thread and he will be surprised to see what God have helped us to achieve. When Imo state governor made that statement I expected other IGBO leaders to call him to order but none of them did anything to his statement that breeds hate among IGBO.
I also have my own personal experience,but it will not achieve anything but hate and mistrust Among IGBOs. Let us forget as I know that not everyone from our sister states have such feelings towards us. Some even love Anambra State more than their own state.
@ Buddah,Chino and Others
Let us forget and continue with our discussion here on how to move Anambra forward.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2014
Schematics:
Nero Stadium Nanka.....a privately owned pitch! cool

Work is still ongoing there..

Wow! That stadium looks nice,this is the reason why I love Anambra State. A project of this magnitude would have being in the state capital if it was other states in Nigeria,but in Anambra State we do not care if it is in Nanka,Oko,Agulu or even oko.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Zonacom:

God bless you aplenty. The level of exaggeration on this thread is just too much. It doesn't just portray contributors on this thread as ignorant, but it also makes them seem foolish.
Judging from the annoying praise singing on this thread, an outsider might be deceived to think that Anambra is Heaven on earth. I am not against portraying our dear state in good light, but the lies most guys tell hear is just foolish.
Obiano started well and is doing well but we should stop celebrating mediocrity here please.

God bless Ozubulu
God bless Anambra state
God bless Nigeria

Nobody is celebrating mediocrity here and we are happy with the progress we have made here and do not need any body to tell us if we have made progress or not.
We are happy that the governor is changing the face of Anambra by starting from upper iweka axis with street light/xmas light, Awka is being taken care of with 3 flyover/tunnels, improved security all round the state.
Please tell me what is mediocrity in celebrating what we do not have before,we are happy that things are changing for good and we will get there God willing. Lastly I want to say that we are not happy for what we have seen, but we are happy cos of things that will still happen in the state. Like the following:
1, We are happy cos of what Awka will look like when the 3 flyovers are completed.
2, We are happy cos of how the mode of buying and selling will change when the 3 malls will be up and running.
3, We are happy cos of how the hospitality sector will change when the Agulu lake & Onitsha Hotels will be complete.
4, We are happy cos of what our dear state will look like when Eckel farm, Coched farm, omor rice farm and many others too numerous to mention will spring up.
5, We are happy with what will become of the state when 3 international markets @ Umunze, Oba and Ogbunike markets are complete. Mind you I am from Ezira, while my mum is from Umunze and I know what is happening over there now concerning the market.
@ MOBJECTIVE
please come and be happy with us concerning the long term change that our dear state will experience. Thank you and may God bless you.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
In the spirit of the season, I want to wish all my brothers and sisters in this thread a happy new year in advance. We will all rejoice together on 31th night, God will protect and see us through this year and into the new year 2015 in JESUS NAME AMEN.
I am so happy and proud to be from Anambra State, a state full of hard working people. It is my prayer that we will hear more good news as we enter into this new year.
God will give obiano more vision and foresight to lead this great and prosperous people to a greater height.

God bless Anambra State,
God bless IGBO land,
God bless Nigeria,
God bless Obiano.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
OreMI22:
In this new year, one hopes we can begin to see medium high-rise buildings of between 6-10 floors to create high quality office spaces in the business districts of our cities.

Merry Xmas and a prosperous New year to Umuigbo nile in Jesus Name!

We need more of this as Office building and not residential building. Our cities need to look nice so as to command respect from visitors and not the usual buying and selling type of building structure.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by 3dankey(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
signz:

Wanted to reply this post but thank God I scrolled down...... I found out there was no need for that wink

I also wanted to reply him but have to keep mute after reading other peoples post.

@Vedd
I have stayed in the north for a long time now and have witnessed so many riots till now. I can tell u that when they start killing people they do not differentiate between yorubas and Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2014
Bishop42:
This is the kind of IVM Buses that are mostly seen plying Abuja roads...They zoom past me every minute. I guess there are more than 500 of them in Abuja.

Whenever I see Innoson cars mostly in Asaba and Abuja i feel very happy for us (IGBO's), who can imagine that we can attain such height. Don't be deceived my brothers, Innoson have the capacity to change the face of manufacturing in the east.
We all know that Innoson would have being frustrated a long time ago,but thank God that Gej is in power. I wish Innoson will work on tyre manufacturing now that mechellin and dunlop are no more.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:
I heard that INNOSON is considering 3 showrooms/maintenance shops in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt.
I am sure these three locations will have adequate geographic spread to distribute their vehicles across Nigeria. Especially the cheapest, IVM Fox, design to be affordable for the working class family.

INNOSON should consider acquiring one haulage truck for transporting his vehicles to these showrooms/ maintenance facility. So that they remain in pristine condition at the show rooms.

I see Innoson going places both outside nigeria and within this country. I think they should consider having showrooms in other African countries like Ghana and Benin. Also the company need to recruit young and vibrant marketers to tell people about product. Apart from Nairaland you can hardly hear of Innoson other places.
Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 12:11am On Dec 22, 2014
Energito:
Some pictures i took at awka this evening during my visit.

Nice Energito, I think this are pictures of the new flyover @ awka

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by 3dankey(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2014
Am also writing today by 4pm-4:50pm. I am thinking of using my phone cos I will be busy. Just need advice from those that have written, if I can use my phone for this test.
Politics / Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
God bless Anambra state,more good news everyday.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.