Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,072 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend (74099 Views)

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by ashewoboy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
The lady dey lie. Too many lies on tiktok.

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by UptownVibes(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
From his looks,his foolishness can easily be noticed. Until she infects him with incurable diseases,he no go fit get sense.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Slynation(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
I won't call him a simp tho, because Nigga might just be using her as his preeq charging port while the useless girl thought they are dating...

4 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by 3Dii: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
If u know the kind reluctancy I carry enter this thread as I see the topic ehn... Either that REAL MAN is just plain foolish, or, the guyman just dey find socket to dey chook for now, and the olosho just dey whine herself (highly unlikely tho). 3 times forgodsake!!!

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by kingPhidel(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2022
Don’t worry soon you’ll say all men are the same but you forget say na you do your self. Are you bragging about that? Watch out.

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Trustedapparel(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Another simp have been dictated

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Alibaba0: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
See una nose

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by xynerise: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
In her mind, the guy is not cheating grin

2 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Cantonese: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Unfortunately na the same girl go ruin the boy life finally
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Obynopositive: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kayamata @work....mumu man,she can't do same for u angry angry angry
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by StUriah(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
The mumu guy no get work now! What do you expect since she is the one feeding him from the remnants of food and the tokens she is getting from her Olosho parole.

2 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Moh247: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yahoo boy Sabi wetin dey involved

3 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by harmargedon: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Em go still dump you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin em never ready to marry.

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Offpoint1: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
A good simPLE guy
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Naija4love(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Comrade’s one man is down, i repeat one man is down over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by SlavaUkraini: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
See Mumu

She will carry another man Pikin give you las las
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Freelane33(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
ubunja:
simping is a disease bro. the guy is incurable
Richard grin
Long time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by OgaDeyVex: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Elliotg: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
You can use him to play around like turning garri, but na when him carry you to see him people and they will reject your miserable life, that's when you will know that your mumu don do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Sucolee(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
The guy dun use d girl
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Gbeng30(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations to both of you, I'm sure there will still be more cheating... Fools
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by DSC7: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Wooooowww..

What a SIMPle guy....

As for me, cheat once and it's over for Life cos your presence alone will always disgust/irritate me embarassed...

Guys wey dey forgive cheating partners dey try sha...
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by jojothaiv(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Both party should be careful.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Dickcious(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Playloaded:
According to the lady, her boyfriend forgave after he caught her cheating three times.

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to celebrate.

According to the lady, her boyfriend forgave after he caught her cheating three times.

She could be seen vibing with her man in a video posted online.

She wrote:

https://www.playloaded.com.ng/he-caught-me-cheating-3-times-and-forgave

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgfRlAzqxi5/

Awọn yèyénatu meji
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by naikeboy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
U go soon chop your breakfast soon when my guy don tire for your kpekus...
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Adex2442: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Na lie. Anything for tik tok

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
A chronic cheater don't and will never be bothered whether the wife is cheating or not! But las las na either aids or gonorrhea go solve the matter..

2 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Ekugbeh(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
If the third is no qualms what about the fourth

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Channah1(f): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Until he kills you.

The boy has complex issues that's why
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Sadonyx: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
He is keeping the video for wedding day...
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by sylve11: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dabillion:
grin I told someone that people who are bad don't portray the qualities not until you come closer and discover it

na so. cool
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by bilo1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Do such SIMPLE men still exist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.