Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

3nairalandcom's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3nairalandcom's Profile / 3nairalandcom's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Music/Radio / Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by 3nairalandcom: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Makavelli is the greatest rapper alive, ask ghost!
Autos / Re: FRSC To Impound Vehicles Without Genuine Customs Papers by 3nairalandcom: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
This is not a good law.It is tantamount to go home by home how does one get his electronics, even my sisters Chinese phone.
Business / Re: 14 Years Of Privatisation: FG Earns Only N251bn by 3nairalandcom: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Congratulations! Congratulations!! Congratulations !!!
Music/Radio / Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by 3nairalandcom: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
2 Pac Makavelli
Sports / Re: Greece Players Turn Down World Cup Bonus by 3nairalandcom: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
I think I see this guys playing final

1 Like

Health / Re: Please HELP!! How Can I Stop Sweating Profusely Anytime I Am Eating? by 3nairalandcom: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
you must learn how to stay clean
Fashion / Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by 3nairalandcom: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Let me use my life line;l walk away! Final answer walk away
Romance / Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by 3nairalandcom: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
D first girl tells me don't act stupid,thus I should allow her to be what she wants in life.
D second girl sent her grand mum,her dad and others to warn me to stay away from her cos she is just in school.But I thought she is not too small for backyard runs
Education / Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by 3nairalandcom: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2014
A component of philosophy called axiology talk about value theory;thus how do you value what you love.In its general sence the theory educate us to value what we love.
2pac Adeiza
Education / Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by 3nairalandcom: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2014
A component of philosophy called axiology talk about value theory;thus how do you value what you love.In its general sence the theory educate us to value what we love
Family / Re: To My Future Husband by 3nairalandcom: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2013
For the fact that I am a Muslim while I was reading through the content of your letter I almost believe from the topic that it was a letter to me but you broke my heart when you say you are yoruba,I have nothing against your tribe but my family will only welcome an in law from their tribe,ebira.Good luck.
Jokes Etc / Re: Maths Riddle by 3nairalandcom: 5:54am On Dec 19, 2013
2pac say is #5000
Nairaland / General / Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by 3nairalandcom: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
For the fact that I am a Muslim does not stop me from believing in your theory.Its real
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3nairalandcom: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
what of NECO with NABTEB is it fit for law
Islam for Muslims / Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by 3nairalandcom: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
As a cult I just deem it fit to comment here.Actually no aspect of morality encourage taken or consumption of alcohol,even in my cult we are warn never to take intoxicant while on ritual or sacrifies because it is unacceptable as far as we are concern.So also in the bible.By Kano State barning alcohol I think it is not only doing Islam good but to all other morality institution in my country,and if the whole state will adopt the system I assure you of high less of road accident,lets not be prejudice.
K.illuminate
Nairaland / General / Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by 3nairalandcom: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
I wanted to be a medical doctor,I found myself studying sharia law and drop out 3years latter now I put in on JAMB to seek for admission to study civil law at 35.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by 3nairalandcom: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2013
I can take an oath hand in hand with my girl so that she don't cheat on me cos I will never cheat on her.
Health / Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by 3nairalandcom: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2013
I was in deep shit more deadly than infertility loosing the whole world and my soul,all type of medication have been tried by my parent but all in vein.At last it was when I was going through Quran I found cure, and every day from now I use to get more health because there can never be a day without me opening my Quran.So I advice,take your Quran if you understand Arabic,if you don't get the English version read,understand and abide by what God teaches you in it and see what He will do to your life. Cheers

9 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Chain-smoking Toddler Gives Up Cigarettes by 3nairalandcom: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
I was an addict for 8 years,in all types of smoke but I turn a new leaf instantly and I am today on my third year of drug free.The secret behind my medicine is Quran!
Politics / Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by 3nairalandcom: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
na ogogoro dey worry am take em to Boko haram hospital
Politics / Re: Names Of 2013 Nigerian National Merit Award List Released by 3nairalandcom: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Why not F.G Boko haram and PDP?I am the one jare!
Islam for Muslims / Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by 3nairalandcom: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
The law prescribing death sentence is unIslamic since the Quran has prescribe 100 lashes on any one found guilty of zina,it is Buhari and co that came to fabricate lies against d prophet to have been sentence someone to death on a charge of zina simply because he was married.You will agree with me only if you agree that Quran is complete.

1 Like

Health / Re: Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore by 3nairalandcom: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
What if your dick is rising most often and you have no wife?Abeg now!!!
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by 3nairalandcom: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
it is better you go and know your religion to know how to worship Allah rather than disturbing us with history that is not a way to paradise.fanatic
Sports / Re: Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? by 3nairalandcom: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Kaduna United,Zanfara scorpion,Boko haram.we will still not win d trophy
Islam for Muslims / Re: Must A Muslim Get Married? by 3nairalandcom: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
It is not easy getting a believing woman,if per chance you get one it is a responsibility on you to endure with alot of her act because Allah say one of d criteria for paradise is patience,if one is not patient woe unto him and he can as a result of that die
Education / Re: ASUU May Suspend Strike Today by 3nairalandcom: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
No be December 2914 ASUU wan call off? Nawa o!
Romance / Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by 3nairalandcom: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Omo na dey kind woman I long dey search for.any girl?please call dis number kash!
Music/Radio / Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by 3nairalandcom: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
All 2pac songs

1 Like

Politics / Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by 3nairalandcom: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2013
I thing IBB is qualify to be a nation president
Family / Re: Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? by 3nairalandcom: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nothing wrong with my partner checking my phone,a person access to my dick should be access to any secondary thing in my life.But in an event she denied me access to hers then that begging to match toward an end to that relationship.What do you think,for me to accept being cheated while I don't cheat?Olodo

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.