Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (43175 Views)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Mimzyy(f): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
agrovick:

Mami, the answer to your question is; what's her parents opinion about the arrangement. We both know the answer

Hmm, no i do not know her parent's opinion, do you?

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MarieSucre(f): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
truthsayer009:

Yes. He should look for cash or borrow from his friends and let her rent a place.

Or better still, just break up with her. 2 adults of diff opposite sex cannot be staying in one house without anything going down.
Are you saying that men only want sex? Come on that's wrong. Men can have control over themselves, they're not animals. If some other woman reads this now, she'll use this as an excuse to stop visiting guy friends.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by DAdmiral(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pls, Dont be paranoid. Don't you trust her?What if she gets a job she has to share a 3bedroom flat with two guys? Do u think her staying alone is the guarantee for her not to misbehave if she chooses? Guy, stay calm, you should know your worth in her life and the state of your relationship. You're a man...Be a man.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
somehow:
I am not saying serial cheats don't have people they live but hardly care much if the person also cheat.

Infact what moral or Constitutional right does a cheat have over another cheat?

None. But the serial cheat would find it incomprehensible when it happens to them.....

So you think. Do you know any serial cheats and have you tried to plug yourself in their way of thinking?
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by agrovick(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mimzyy:

Hmm, no i do not know her parent's opinion, do you?

Han Han, Aunty say the truth and let devil start crying na

On a serious note, we both know it's gonna be 99.9% no. Her parents will never support the arrangement & that's an indicator that everything is wrong with the idea.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by openmine(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:
she is just your girlfriend not wife, you guys should stop having Headache because of women
Sorry to bud in but i slightly disagree with this abnormally about this girlfriend/wife controversy...
So because she is not married to the guy...does that now give her the licence to cheat on her boyfriend just because no ring has been put on her finger?
Then whats the point of having a relationship?
Am sorry to say this but thats a wrong mentality....
If U cant be faithful during relationship,You wont be faithful during marriage.....
Marriage is not a canopy that that makes all the wrong go away.....No wonder there are so many divorce cases in nigeria.... undecided undecided
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Essentials1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Rape does not happen to only teenagers.
Him forcing himself on her is a problem. Go and meet female friends you're really close to and if they trust you enough, they will open up to you. These things happen every day.
but you are not from Nigeria.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by princetom1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I am still a youth (Nigerian system recognises youth - bracket till the age of 65).........

You think you are now a house pet, according to your eyes looking inwards (but others looking outwards, see a wild pet). Like an anaconda turned rogue......

Na waa o, this Nigeria sef, no wonder all those 50 plus say dem be youth....

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Zhahovic(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
abdeiz:

One question tho are you the guy currently tapping her current?
Gosh nawa o..
If she feels the dick is too small...why not just leave him for a better dick?..
If they marry now....that's how she will be doing it outside codedly..hm
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by SpicyMimi(f): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Essentials1:

Let me advice you with my experience, other people's experience and the NYSC experience...

You are right to be paranoid and the fact that you are means you don't trust your girl so much and that means she is not the kind of person you can say is very faithful no matter what...

I wouldn't advice you looking for another alternative right now... I will advice you to get ready for whatever happens, in fact make friends with this so called guy, incase any thing happens he will be able to tell you and so that you will know..

The reason why I wouldn't advice you to seek for another alternative is because it is better to solve a problem (trust) immediately than postponing it. If you think you girl cannot keep her legs closed long enough, then it is time you know.

I am not saying that your girl is a cheat or a hoe, all I am saying is that if you are paranoid it means that there is one part of you that don't trust your girl completely and it is time to kill that part forever than giving your all into this relationship and finding out that she is the worst for you...

I hope you understand

Hummmmm.....the truth is, this has nothing to do with him trusting her.

First, you need to understand that nobody is *Perfect* anything can happen, you can't even trust yourself! I used to think, I could never never never like another guy let alone have feelings for another guy....hian! Impossible!!!! But guess what? During my NYSC year, it almost happened! Yes! I couldn't believe I was about to cheat on my man and I couldn't control it, for Pete's sake I'm a Christian! I was just at the edge, when I cried and prayed to God so much not to let it happen because I'm already with my dream man, so why this temptation? I mean I'm with the man I have always prayed for all my life and I was about cheating on him shocked. It was God that helped me, and turned the other guy away from being a friend to someone that irritates me. I was so glad, nothing happened between us not even a peck....but it almost happened. My boyfriend trusts me sooooooo much, he'd never even believe it. So my point is, you can trust someone so much, but you can't trust the devil! You can only trust God not to make your partner to cheat on you. Every other trust you have on any human will fail you, the trust should be from God.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
princetom1:

Na waa o, this Nigeria sef, no wonder all tjose 50 plus say dem be youth....

Old papa youngie...
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Are you saying that men only want sex? Come on that's wrong. Men can have control over themselves, they're not animals. If some other woman reads this now, she'll use this as an excuse to stop visiting guy friends.

Visiting guy friends for a day or two isn't compared to 60 days (2 months). Flee from temptation, thats what the bible says. Don't think you can overcome it. Run, because you can't.

Naturally, the more u start spending time with a lady, the more she will start liking you. Even if he doesn’t prompt for sex. She might instigate it indirectly. She is flesh and blood remember?

Why do u think long distance relationships don’t work? they aren’t spending time together. Thats why.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MCzubby247(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Essentials1:

Forces himself on her..... If you check the news that mostly happens to teenagers or between adults and teenagers.

But Beni, look at it this way.. You are a girl and you made up your mind to live with a guy that is not related to you in anyway.. Why would you do that?... What kind of friend is he?. What are you offering for the accommodation he is giving to you?.. Will you wash his clothes sometimes? will you cook for him sometimes? will you boil water for him?... Remember you are not paying for the accommodation and it is these times of recession...

Think of it Beni, the guy forcing himself on her is not the problem... There is something else and if I were the guy, with a stronghead girlfriend, I would make sure I know more about this guy and even make friends with him... In fact being friends with him reduces the chances of him raping her at all...

cc: lalasticlala
If you were the guy who owns the accommodation, will you give a mere female friend an accommodation for two months and you body will not move you for that whole two months even though na ur childhood friends wife in that case
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by somehow: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
I know alot of serial cheats that hardly care what or how their wives/husbands live. Most have even abandoned their spouses. They are everywhere in our society. Some hardly sleep at home, so tell me, how would such a person care if you cheat when they are never there in the first place?
Lexusgs430:

None. But the serial cheat would find it incomprehensible when it happens to them.....

So you think. Do you know any serial cheats and have you tried to plug yourself in their way of thinking?
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by princetom1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
SpicyMimi:

First, you need to understand that nobody is *Perfect* anything can happen, you can't even trust yourself! I used to think, I could never never never like another guy let alone have feelings for another guy....hian! Impossible!!!! But guess what? During my NYSC year, it almost happened! Yes! I couldn't believe I was about to cheat on my man and I couldn't control it, for Pete's sake I'm a Christian! I was just at the edge, when I cried and prayed to God so much not to let it happen because I'm already with my dream man, so why this temptation? I mean I'm with the man I have always prayed for all my life and I was about cheating on him shocked. It was God that helped me, and turned the other guy away from being a friend to someone that irritates me. I was so glad, nothing happened between us not even a peck....but it almost happened. My boyfriend trusts me sooooooo much, he'd never even believe it. So my point is, you can trust someone so much, but you can't trust the devil! You can only trust God not to make your partner to cheat on you. Every other trust you have on any human will fail you, the trust should be from God.

You just nailed it, u can never know the devil in u, until its being tested. I mean, wen u get to the edge, God help u, or else u will commit before u even can say or do a thing about it.. . Nobody is perfect. God help us... OP, we aren't saying this keep happening o, we just saying, the scenario is not a favorable one, imagine if this my sister is staying with that person, by now she wount be able to come out and share her experience because the devil go don catch her for corner times without number sef

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by princetom1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Old papa youngie...

Sir, u are a grandpa, u like it or not
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Finally, a lady that is being realistic. Praise God oh.

I used to think i couldn't be seduced in NYSC. Cuz i made a vow then.

O boy, not until i jammed this girl. She seduced me so fast, before I could say Jack sparrow, my clothes were on the ground, my john thomas was about to go into Mars mode. Na God save me that year. Someone knocked on the door grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MCzubby247(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Reading comments here makes me weak, is this generation now so sex starved? Lord help your children.

You mean, once a guy and a girl are together, next thing is to start fukcing each other? Nawa! Na real wa!!!!
That's the norm accept it or reject it
If the girl feeling girly and didn't ask the guy puts her in the mode so avoidance pay more than eventuality
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by SpicyMimi(f): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
princetom1:

You just nailed it, u can never know the devil in u, until its being tested. I mean, wen u get to the edge, God help u, or else u will commit before u even can say or do a thing about it.. . Nobody is perfect. God help us... OP, we aren't saying this keep happening o, we just saying, the scenario is not a favorable one, imagine if this my sister is staying with that person, by now she wount be able to come out and share her experience because the devil go don catch her for corner times without number sef
Lol we were actually living in the same lodge, we usually spend time together in each other's rooms....the closeness was extremely much, but thank God...our friendship broke and crashed so much till he passed out, then we became just normal friends till now.
In fact it was on the night he was to leave the lodge that we apologized to each other.

The point is....I prayed to God to make us enemies! I wasn't even sure of my prayers but it happened. Only God can save your relationship and marriage.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by GeneralOjukwu: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

That's not how the vagina works after sex, read a biology book to educate yourself.

Was just kidding...

But if you volunteer my dear, I would like to learn...show me exactly how it works, darling grin
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MCzubby247(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
My take on this is when ever your girlfriend is moving into her apartment try to be around to see and make friends with the friend of hers by trying to let him know that she is your woman and you love her I think he will understand more better and respect himself.
Sorry girl, guys don't think like that.
I wish men think like that garri for no cost pass rice
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by SpicyMimi(f): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
truthsayer009:

Finally, a lady that is being realistic. Praise God oh.

I used to think i couldn't be seduced in NYSC. Cuz i made a vow then.

O boy, not until i jammed this girl. She seduced me so fast, before I could say Jack sparrow, my clothes were on the ground, my john thomas was about to go into Mars mode. Na God save me that year. Someone knocked on the door grin

Wooooooow!!!! Yours is a big miracle o! Thank God for that knock!!!

May there be *Heavy door knocks* on the door of every guy that is about cheating on his faithful lady in Jesus name, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by stilldoingokay(f): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
openmine:

Sorry to bud in but i slightly disagree with this abnormally about this girlfriend/wife controversy...
So because she is not married to the guy...does that now give her the licence to cheat on her boyfriend just because no ring has been put on her finger?
Then whats the point of having a relationship?
Am sorry to say this but thats a wrong mentality....
If U cant be faithful during relationship,You wont be faithful during marriage.....
Marriage is not a canopy that that makes all the wrong go away.....No wonder there are so many divorce cases in nigeria.... undecided undecided

in my own world that is how I do things, i don't like anything that will give headache please. humans are unpredictable, and you don't compare relationship which is like friendship with marriage.

they're two different things
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Emaprince: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
sinaj:
Hehe grin

I comment my reserve lipsrsealed

Op abeg even if it's mud house, just rent for her b4... lipsrsealed
Can you turn around? I kinda like what i'm seeing.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
somehow:
I know alot of serial cheats that hardly care what or how their wives/husbands live. Most have even abandoned their spouses. They are everywhere in our society. Some hardly sleep at home, so tell me, how would such a person care if you cheat when they are never there in the first place?

So we seem to know the typical traits of serial cheats. We are referring to both ends of the spectrum.
You are not wrong, I am not wrong either.... You are right, I am also right.....
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Emaprince:
Can you turn around? I kinda like what i'm seeing.

Ikebe super hunter......... What does ikebe do to you and for you?

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by somehow: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ok sir. I hate cheats!
Lexusgs430:

So we seem to know the typical traits of serial cheats. We are referring to both ends of the spectrum.
You are not wrong, I am not wrong either.... You are right, I am also right.....
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
somehow:
Ok sir. I hate cheats!

I could deduce that from your utterances.....
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Emaprince: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Ikebe super hunter......... What does ikebe do to you and for you?
Guy face front.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by kobijacobs(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
if she is faithful, she will resist any advances. if not, dat is free pussy for the family friend
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Emaprince:
Guy face front.

Front? The place wey the breast dey? So you wan carry back & I carry front?
Are you advocating a 3some?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Very Romantic Text Messages / I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.