Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (102944 Views)

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by SeunDobo(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2021
give her what's want I hate nonsense
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by mechanics(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2021
Don't have negative mind o.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
thesicilian:
You said you are managing your life with your job. Now you are asking for what to do concerning another man's wife. Seems your village people are about to start browsing with your Wi-Fi.

Savagery

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by SeunDobo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
HeOrShe:

Straight to the point. I recently moved to a compound where I picked one room apartment managing my life with my job. After I moved in I was shown the bathroom and toilet and kitchen am to share with another tenant.

Is one storey building which the up was taking by d landlord and the ground floor is for me and one man and his wife. So we are not much. Maybe because before I moved in, my neighbour has been staying alone at d ground floor that they don't lock d bathroom while bathing especially the woman since d husband hardly stays around.

The woman should be in her late 20s or early 30s with a son. She still appears sexy much like other young ladies.

One day I woke up late and as I move out towards d bathroom the door was open and the bathroom is calm so I was not expecting somebody inside but as I walk pass behold my neighbours wife naked bathing. I immediately turned back and left. This has continued that she don't even care.

Sometimes while am cooking she will be taking her bath while d door will be partially closed or not.

But I observed if her husband is around she will be locking d bathroom very well while bathing but once her husband is off she continues. I don't know what she has in mind and I don't know what to do about it. Am scared one day am going to have sex with the woman.

Please what will I do.
Giver lamber of her life nah paddi mi jooor
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Youngpo413: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Afam4eva:
Do what your moms says.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.