Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (102869 Views)

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by febo15(m): 2:45am On Aug 22, 2017
Tell her that, when next she lives her door open when bathing, you will chuk her chuku chuku oo
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Markachi666(m): 2:46am On Aug 22, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
I can do everything in this world except Kill

and screw another man's wife. These two have dangerous repercussions..be like me
Your life must indeed be peaceful.
For those whose existence is nothing short of war, you either kill or you're killed. It's all about self preservation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by ehimon: 3:44am On Aug 22, 2017
go ahead and tell the husband that you dont like the wife"s attitude.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by darepapi: 6:16am On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:
You said you are managing your life with your job. Now you are asking for what to do concerning another man's wife. Seems your village people are about to start browsing with your Wi-Fi.
grin
thesicilian:
You said you are managing your life with your job. Now you are asking for what to do concerning another man's wife. Seems your village people are about to start browsing with your Wi-Fi.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Mreazi121(m): 7:07am On Aug 22, 2017
My brother the devil is a liar. Don't eat a married man food oh. Run for your dear life, to avoid stories that touch. Chikina
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by JayBaronJay: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:

Epic

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2017
As a bachelor,you need to run from married women. whatsoever you do for her now,worse will be done to your wife later in life. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by rabzy: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2017
maddie24:
pls someone should answer this question"fuccking a girl you are nt married to or fuccking a married woman"which is worst......? Remember they say no big or small sin

its like when you see someones's wallet on the floor and you took it and didn't bother to return it compared to when you stole a wallet from someone's pocket. Some things are weakness others are wickedness...Big Difference. Even for Bible Sin get grade.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Emmagiz100: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2017
HeOrShe:

Straight to the point. I recently moved to a compound where I picked one room apartment managing my life with my job. After I moved in I was shown the bathroom and toilet and kitchen am to share with another tenant.

Is one storey building which the up was taking by d landlord and the ground floor is for me and one man and his wife. So we are not much. Maybe because before I moved in, my neighbour has been staying alone at d ground floor that they don't lock d bathroom while bathing especially the woman since d husband hardly stays around.

The woman should be in her late 20s or early 30s with a son. She still appears sexy much like other young ladies.

One day I woke up late and as I move out towards d bathroom the door was open and the bathroom is calm so I was not expecting somebody inside but as I walk pass behold my neighbours wife naked bathing. I immediately turned back and left. This has continued that she don't even care.

Sometimes while am cooking she will be taking her bath while d door will be partially closed or not.

But I observed if her husband is around she will be locking d bathroom very well while bathing but once her husband is off she continues. I don't know what she has in mind and I don't know what to do about it. Am scared one day am going to have sex with the woman.

Please what will I do.

My brother Pls don't do this ooooo.. ..it has grievous end ooo.. If the husband catches you ..you re dead
The landlord from upstairs will definitely know someday...nd tell the husband secretly to come ND catch you ND the wife in the Act
The landlord might want to utilize the opportunity to raise ur rent money....
The woman might want to drain you dry...you wey dey manage.. ...A word is enough for a wise person.. I drop my pen
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by trinity11(m): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok look but dont touch or wat else

Lol, look but don't touch.
huh, can a man get any punishment worse than that?

If not for the Wifey things involved, that Op got no chill

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Miniano: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
must u mention us in d village for every bad things..

Lol ur village ppl is here #Oga run for ur lyf konji na bastord
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by dljbd1(m): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:
Mehn...this is the highest number of likes I've seen on nairaland...you made it bro...keep it up grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2017
HeOrShe:

Straight to the point. I recently moved to a compound where I picked one room apartment managing my life with my job. After I moved in I was shown the bathroom and toilet and kitchen am to share with another tenant.

Is one storey building which the up was taking by d landlord and the ground floor is for me and one man and his wife. So we are not much. Maybe because before I moved in, my neighbour has been staying alone at d ground floor that they don't lock d bathroom while bathing especially the woman since d husband hardly stays around.

The woman should be in her late 20s or early 30s with a son. She still appears sexy much like other young ladies.

One day I woke up late and as I move out towards d bathroom the door was open and the bathroom is calm so I was not expecting somebody inside but as I walk pass behold my neighbours wife naked bathing. I immediately turned back and left. This has continued that she don't even care.

Sometimes while am cooking she will be taking her bath while d door will be partially closed or not.

But I observed if her husband is around she will be locking d bathroom very well while bathing but once her husband is off she continues. I don't know what she has in mind and I don't know what to do about it. Am scared one day am going to have sex with the woman.

Please what will I do.
ahahaha мy вroтнer.. cυrιoѕιтy нaѕ ĸιlled мany caтѕ and ѕтιll ĸιllιng тнeм.. wнaт yoυ are ғorвιddιng yoυ donт ѕмell.. ιғ aѕ an adυlт yoυ aѕĸ тнιѕ qυeѕтιon ι doυвт ιғ yoυ can вaтнe yoυr own daυgнтer or нelp yoυr ѕιѕтer wιтн нer zιpper..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by urvillagepeoplee(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Miniano:

Lol ur village ppl is here #Oga run for ur lyf konji na bastord
too late,we already downloaded his case file.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by dollytino4real(f): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2017
trinity11:

Lol, look but don't touch.
huh, can a man get any punishment worse than that?

If not for the Wifey things involved, that Op got no chill
she is a wifey already
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Alamin40(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2017
Evaberry:

Hahaha he has even looked at her body very well and is admiring it because he said she's still very sexy. he knows what he wants to do

OP please do what you intend doing and leave us alone.
I'm sure you masturbate while imagining her naked body.
nawa for u babe.ur eyes done tear oo.mayb u like masturbating too
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by popefuse(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2017
Oboy no dull ur sef . Her husband might not be digging it very well and she needs someone to help.do it and ask forgiveness thereafter. Next
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by steryj(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:
never seen such likes on nairaland before shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:

lol. Its unfortunate.
d guy is already masturbating to her body,i hope he wont come crying dat he fell into her kitten

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2017
popefuse:
Oboy no dull ur sef . Her husband might not be digging it very well and she needs someone to help.do it and ask forgiveness thereafter. Next
i hope u will help him wen he start crowing like a cock
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2017
wetin dey do dis pple,i wrote pu.nani not kitten,dont change it
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by kendraloops(f): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
bus2016:
If ur life is going on well and smoothly now, my brother flee from this temptation, it is set to ruin ur life. But if ur life is scattered already, and u jst want to finish it, u may go ahead.

lol. are you Yoruba? cos that's something I would totally say to him too, directly translated from Yoruba.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by mechanics(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
vingeophysicist:
Young man i pity you .Run for your dear life!She is looking for who to initiate into her kingdom.Better still confront her and make her know you are not interested.i have been in your shoes before,during my university days ,A particular girl living in same lodge was stylishly requesting for sex even though she knew my girlfriend infarct, both of them where in the same department and level.I had to call her politely and make her know am not interested .op be careful before you contact HIV,to avoid stories that touch the heart.
nice one, the man thinks it I'll be enjoyment if he eventually sleep with the so called woman.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by bolajipsalmseen: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
If d man knew u slept with her wife oga u r in trouble,cuz he is gonna set u up thru is wife.stay wise
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by eposho: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Get a condom and fck her. Simple..
Puzzy is meant to be fcked.
Thank me later.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by wtfcoded: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin Next time u should snap that unclad body 4 us biko grin
Maybe I should come n do the needful all by myself cool
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by wtfcoded: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
vingeophysicist:
Young man i pity you .Run for your dear life!She is looking for who to initiate into her kingdom.Better still confront her and make her know you are not interested.i have been in your shoes before,during my university days ,A particular girl living in same lodge was stylishly requesting for sex even though she knew my girlfriend infarct, both of them where in the same department and level.I had to call her politely and make her know am not interested .op be careful before you contact HIV,to avoid stories that touch the heart.
What if she's not in any marine kingdom,maybe she's a normal humanbeing that's sexx starved that just wanna get laid undecided
Remember king David in d bible fvcked somebodys wife's n nothing happened.
David wasn't even the only one that fvcked somebodys wife.
We all are also animals ok
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by onyxo76(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
wtfcoded:

What if she's not in any marine kingdom,maybe she's a normal humanbeing that's sexx starved that just wanna get laid undecided
Remember king David in d bible fvcked somebodys wife's n nothing happened.
David wasn't even the only one that fvcked somebodys wife.
We all are also animals ok
and nothing happened? Bros go and read your Bible well, the product of that act died and Solomon was born afterwards, and the sword never departed from the house of David.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by McBrooklyn(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
thesicilian:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by josite: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2020
HeOrShe:

Please what will I do.

if u want it permanently stopped,tell the husband.but get ready for her to be ur enemy or tell her to stop as it is too uncomfortable for u.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Dominion375: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Open the flood gate of heaven let it rain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.