Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures (6679 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by MrWondah(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Who be dat sad
No mind my autocorrect jor.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by Lalas247(f): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrWondah:

You know my house? If no pm me make I show you more in priva.... Etchsia (sneezing).
What was I saying ?
Kolewerk dear
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by MrWondah(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Kolewerk dear
Wrong mention a beg modify
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by Lalas247(f): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrWondah:

Wrong mention a beg modify
grin no can do
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by MrWondah(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
khiaa:

LMAO grin That's not you.
You know my house? If no pm me make I show you more in priva.... Etchsia (sneezing).
What was I saying ?
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by MrWondah(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

grin no can do
Hmmm d way u and lefu due quote e be like na 10G Una dey use o. Me wet no dey use to modern facility come dey use global join how I go come do na
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by Stevengerd(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrWondah:
Oga lefulefu u sef suppose know say some akamu dey tear condom na. E never happen to u?
Bt bae shey u knw say yo PRETTY??
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by khiaa(f): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrWondah:

What was I saying ?

Ok show more pictures. Take a picture of you laying on a bed smiling.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by MrWondah(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
khiaa:

Ok show more pictures. Take a picture of you laying on a bed smiling.
I no get bed na foam I dey use. Beside my phone no get camera na Nokia touch I dey use.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by khiaa(f): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrWondah:

I no get bed na foam I dey use. Beside my phone no get camera na Nokia touch I dey use.

Well take a picture of you laying on the floor with your legs spread *wide open *. grin
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by MrWondah(m): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
khiaa:

Well take a picture of you laying on the floor with your legs spread *wide open *. grin
You want make my mama beat me? Wait wet in u wan see between my leg?
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by Truckpusher(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
khiaa:

grin

Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by khiaa(f): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Truckpusher:
grin

grin He knows that picture isn't him.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by Truckpusher(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
khiaa:

grin He knows that picture isn't him.
Lemme goan bring ya boyfriend - Konji is real before you'll r@pe me here grin
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by mofeoluwadassah: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
favourmic:

Bro Come forward! Come! Come! You should not be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered you today... Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well! Then bend it and place it on your head... Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located... your stomach or your head. Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain... *In my maternal village* *In my paternal village* *in the coven* Let them Vomit it now! Oya start shouting it with anger ! Shooooooouuuuuuut it grin cool
lmao...... grin
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by khiaa(f): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Truckpusher:
Lemme goan bring ya boyfriend - Konji is real before you'll r@pe me here grin

Rape YOU?? Nobody has to rape a hoe. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by Truckpusher(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
khiaa:

Rape YOU?? Nobody has to rape a hoe. grin grin grin
grin smh

Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by khiaa(f): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by MrWondah(m): 6:41am On Aug 24, 2017
khiaa:

cheesy grin
Khiaa I hear say you sabi care for people like me. When you prove me right or right grin
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by khiaa(f): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2017
MrWondah:

Khiaa I hear say you sabi care for people like me. When you prove me right or right grin

What do you mean by *people like me *?
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by khiaa(f): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2017
MrWondah:

You want make my mama beat me? Wait wet in u wan see between my leg?

That picture that you posted is a picture of a grown man, why would a grown man be concerned about his mama beating him?

I don't want to see anything between your legs it's just a position to prove that it's you. grin
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by MrWondah(m): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2017
khiaa:

That picture that you posted is a picture of a grown man, why would a grown man be concerned about his mama beating him?

I don't want to see anything between your legs it's just a position to prove that it's you. grin
I'm a big baby. I still dey suck my mama buwest if you know what I mean. You self fit be my mama grin
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by MrWondah(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2017
khiaa:

What do you mean by *people like me *?
I failed waec 3x so I no sabi answer questions.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures by sherlock229(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fool! that's not even you, you literally photoshopped henry cavills picture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want / Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana / Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.