Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

400billionman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 400billionman's Profile / 400billionman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 387 pages)

Travel / Re: Flying Tourists Back To Victoria Island Yesterday by 400billionman: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2021
Photos coming..
Travel / Flying Tourists Back To Victoria Island Yesterday by 400billionman: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2021
The aircraft was a DeHavilland model DHC6- twin otter, we had enjoyed a sunny day at sea in chartered yachts and it was time to go back to their hotels. I was the pilot. Enjoy the views. Note that at 40secs I made a 180degree turn at 100knots. At 1:10 minutes, our background music stop playing because it was Bluetooth and the guy was taking calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM5yp2J4iIs&t=3s
Politics / Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2021
GuyfawkesAB:
Debtor-billionaire buying G-wagon for scammer Apostle

Different from Senator Andy Ubah.
Properties / Re: Land Grabbers Invade Building Site In Ogun, Snatch N500,000, From A Lady by 400billionman: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2021

1 Like

Politics / Re: Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen by 400billionman: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
The force people in Nigeria need mental evaluation.

Their superiors don't pass them through mental tests.

This one went extreme.
Politics / Re: CPS To Abia State Gov. Faces Criticisms Over Facebook Post. by 400billionman: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
It's Government money.
Sports / Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya Was Paid $500,000 For Defeating Marvin Vettori by 400billionman: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2021
My portion.

N250m at black market.

5 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan by 400billionman: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
and bad news like 5&6

7 Likes 2 Shares

Car Talk / Re: Toyota Sienna 2002 XLE by 400billionman: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Show the plate number..

N850k.
Car Talk / Re: Teni Entertainer Does A Dangerous Car Stunt Using A Mercedes 200 by 400billionman: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
More photos

Car Talk / Teni Entertainer Does A Dangerous Car Stunt Using A Mercedes 200 by 400billionman: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQY6JIoFbY8/?utm_medium=copy_link

Wonders shall never end. From singer to car stuntman. Teni the entertainer has been spotted doing a dangerous stunt on a Mercedes hanging off a crane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCxbUu2In9w
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 400billionman: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

You are paid your coupon twice in a year.

A bond Investment of N10 million @ a coupon of 14%, will pay you 700k twice in a year at an interval of 6 months

That's nice. I will like to see the upper part of that your list bearing the shorter term bonds, like the one expiring APR 2029.
Politics / Re: Heritage Bank Staff At Andy Uba's House, Demand Payment Of Debts (Photos, Video) by 400billionman: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
They prefer lending to billionaires.

They won't lend to a man who needs N1m.

But N20billion.
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 400billionman: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

In the primary market, you will need N50 million.

In the secondary market, you will need about 100k, if you buy through Stanbic IBTC Bank others will require between N1 million and N20 million

Ok, does the interest come in advance annually like NTB ?
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 400billionman: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Oh I’m talking off point when I say people that bought properties 30 years ago are selling them for more than 10x?

Someone that bought a house for way less than a million Naira in Ikeja, Surulere or Yaba in 1990 is not selling that house for anything less than 20m today. I am not guessing this. I know this for a fact.

It is the value of the plot of land, he is selling.

An empty plot in thesame location will still sell same N20m.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 400billionman: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Secondary market. These are the offers sent to me this morning

What is the minimum capital for this bond ?

Does it pay interest in monthly advance or annual advance ?
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 400billionman: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

People that bought houses 30 years ago in decent locations are selling them for much more than 10x purchase price today. The house doesn’t even have to be in good condition.

Go and learn about inflation and do your damn homework before trying to get into discussions that are way above what your brain can take.

Anybody who owns a rental property knows you are off point.

8 Likes

Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 400billionman: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Which of the assets are you looking at? You can only have a bubble after a prolonged bull.

The bull has passed in rental income.

The bull may still be existent in Lagos and Abuja and few highbrow areas along major roads per city.

Any little drive into an untarred road, your property sheds value.
Celebrities / Re: Adesua Etomi Surprises Her Mother By Flying A Long Distance Without Telling Her by 400billionman: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
More photos..

Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Surprises Her Mother By Flying A Long Distance Without Telling Her by 400billionman: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQYsoPlH0v4/?utm_medium=copy_link

Daughter decides to surprise her mother at an event. She made others know she was coming around but informed them to place her mum in the dark concerning her visit.

It was shouts and hugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLZqa9aXXcw
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 400billionman: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
afroxyz:
Don't you think we may have an asset bubble in this country given rising inflation and poverty rates?

I have been reading for long.

The response to your question should be affirmative.

When I see new buildings popping up, I hiss, because the poverty rate in the country is abysmal. Current landlords know 90% of their tenants cannot afford bills and therefore expect everything to be done for them free. The housing agents who are not in the landlord's shoes will even side with the tenants.

One landlord actually referring to his tenants called them parasites.

1 Like

Celebrities / Senator Dino Melaye, Senator Adeleke and Dele Momodu Celebrate Father's Day by 400billionman: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Popular Nigerian senator Dino Melaye celebrated father's day with his friends in his mansion yesterday. It was all merry with enough laughter, food and drinks.

We spotted Senator Adeleke and Dele Momodu in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw5wO5qDtEg

Food / Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Which state ?
Politics / Re: Wrath of Gold Diggers: Aliko Dangote,Donald Sterling And Late Michael Ataga by 400billionman: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Then she must be the dumbest person in the world because bank transactions after his death van be traced to his killer.

She stole phones join. She is worse than dumb.
Celebrities / Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by 400billionman: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
EFCC
Politics / Re: Half-naked women, youths block Abuja-Kaduna highway to protest banditry by 400billionman: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
The first pic is over 3 years old. Remove it.
Politics / Re: Wrath of Gold Diggers: Aliko Dangote,Donald Sterling And Late Michael Ataga by 400billionman: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
When you want to impress a woman and you start telling her, "I'm the owner of this, I'm the owner of that". That's how it ends. You leave big bank alerts in your message box and let her play with your phone.

An event with very similar circumstances to the Ataga story has happened in PH b4.

Don't ever trust women.

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by 400billionman: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
The interview venues are Customs command and staff college, Dan Anyiam stadium, Tafawa Balewa stadium, etc

These are open air places you should not be afraid of.

Just go with 2 of your friends on that day.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Live Performance In The Sky, Artist, Choir, Saxophonist. by 400billionman: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nigerian music star Patoranking, was able to deliver a star live performance with his choir in an aeroplane accompanied with saxophone instrumentals.

New style to musical performances you would say.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQLizxknMHP/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6pnnY4ELaA
Business / Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by 400billionman: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
ejitec16:
How come the ATM machine dispense more than 100k at a spot? The money in that hand is more than 200k ?
I smell lies

True, supposed to be N40k per dispense.
Celebrities / Actor And Rapper, Charles Okocha Shows Off Rap Skills While Taking A Ride. by 400billionman: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQRhaB5jD3r/?utm_medium=copy_link

Many of his fans may not know that star actor Charles Okocha can rap very well. The actor proves this while driving in his car. He shows off excellent rapping skills in his private ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Uck8Jcx6w

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 387 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.