Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

400billionman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 400billionman's Profile / 400billionman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 387 pages)

Politics / Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by 400billionman: 6:32am On May 01, 2021
post=101248633:

So Says the Holy Bible.
AMEN!

The wicked one will never ever know peace in their miserable lives.
Painful deaths, very painful deaths will be their portion for all the violence, calamities and bloodshed they are making the nation go through, all because they lost an election.
The wicked one's blood will be used to wash away the sins of our darling country las las.
Mark this post.
Thanks for your prayers Bobo blazer! wink

No peace for those who support the wicked.
Politics / Re: Insecurity: Why US May Not Heed Buhari’s Call For Assistance — Falana by 400billionman: 6:11am On May 01, 2021
People sympathetic to terrorism cannot fight terrorists..

He said he will rehabilitate terrorists, send them to school abroad. People who claimed that education is forbidden is who he wants to give a foreign lease of life. People who bomb others to pieces without reasons.

His eyes has opened as President Idriss Deby died fighting thesame terrorists. But as blood is thicker than water, he is still bent on constructing a modern railway into the territory of his terrorist brothers who will always experience easy passage from North Africa into Nigeria whenever.

Then South East and South South where Nigeria's oil wealth is generated will get a narrow gauge rail..zero uograde.
Forum Games / Re: You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens by 400billionman: 2:26am On Feb 22, 2021
It never happened.

So I won't do anything.
Education / Re: This Is Simply Amazing. See What A Year 8 Months Child Is Doing. by 400billionman: 2:16am On Feb 22, 2021
At 5 months, I dey drive.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by 400billionman: 2:10am On Feb 22, 2021
Parasites.

If you no allow me chop your farm, I kill you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Pictures Of The Released Niger State Passengers Abducted By Bandits by 400billionman: 1:40am On Feb 22, 2021
They invited janja-weed for elections runs and refused to settle them after the deal.

Now they are using their boys to blackmail the con3.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Army Arresting Religious Clerics In Orlu tagging them ESN by 400billionman: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
But one sheikh is videod passing money over to kidnappers in the north and they can't arrest him.

Have you seen any of the religious leaders with ESN ?
Politics / Re: Uzodinma/ Okorocha Debacle: What To Recover From Okorocha And Family by 400billionman: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
After ccckorochas nah jubrin.

Scammers pursuing Yahoo boys, leaving out the big scammers.
Politics / Re: See The Photo Of Sheikh Gunmi that Is Causing Wahala On Social Media by 400billionman: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wetin Aisha no go see for Aso ?
Politics / Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by 400billionman: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
You can't see Mannabbqgrilles on this thread.

Or NgeneUkwuEwu.

Devil has been transformed to an angel of light.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by 400billionman: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
March 12, 2015.

The prophecy has come to pass, at least 50%

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Is Buhari Really A Man Of Integrity by 400billionman: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tribal Bigot speaking grammar.

That is if hunger allows you see 2023.

Anybody comparing Jonathan with Buhary is mentally unstable.
Politics / Re: How Economic Sustainability Plan Got Nigeria Out Of Recession by 400billionman: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
These people are so stupid.

1% of 100 means the economy grew by one unit out of 100 units.

Then 0.11 simply means that there was no growth. You are having N1000 and someone gave you N1 on top. That's N1001

Maybe you all feel Nigerians are foolish.
Politics / Re: BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal by 400billionman: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Vandalism and Sabotage of state property.
Politics / Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by 400billionman: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
The greediness of Nigerian politicians is sky high.

This man messed up Imo state for 8 years.

Look at the one in Aso playing with kidnappers.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Police Invited Us To Abuja Over Killing Of Cow —ondo Chiefs by 400billionman: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Una no wan go ?

National Leader told you people to vote for an illiterate and you agreed.

Thats how motor parks and streets are run.
Politics / Re: Kagara Shocker: No Contact With Abductors Of Students, Others — Vanguard by 400billionman: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
They have not been located but you were running riot in Orlu.

Lol.
Agriculture / Re: My Vegetable Garden Is Under Attack: Help by 400billionman: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
churchkilo:
Hahaha is there anything like suffocating of plants with water?

Yes nah.

There are plants that don't require much water. There are plants that don't grow under hot conditions.

Many things are wrong with your garden.
Celebrities / Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by 400billionman: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
manuel4real:
the future is female grin grin

Exactly.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Deceived You Into A Relationship? by 400billionman: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
You already said that she is pregnant.

He is smart.

He understands that women love lies. If they know you, they may not settle down with you unless you work at Shell, Zenith or UBA.

So telling her your taxi car and brother's house are yours is real deal. He is a real nigga.

Meanwhile, he can feed her, that one is not her priority. They go for status.

Not supporting lies o.

1 Like

Romance / Re: How To Open The Third Eye by 400billionman: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
This one you said we should not visit Google.

That's where the answers are.

We are Nigerians.

Why would you want to know what another person is thinking ? All one needs is to be cautious not to fall prey.
Romance / Re: Is Beauty A Curse? by 400billionman: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
That's how they lured one guy in Portharcort and murdered him.

Nice story.
Romance / Re: Have you noticed this irritating attitudes when you try to woo a nigerian girl? by 400billionman: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kriss216:
When you're having a conversation with a Nigerian girl and you asked her "How are you " if she reply "I'm not fine", just quit the conversation. Don't even ask her what happened.

*This message is brought to you by Ministry of Orientation.*

Okay noted.
Romance / Re: Can Someone Help A Friend To Fix His Missing Rib by 400billionman: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
If I can open a match making business, I will make money o.

Match Making Agency. MMA.

Live Happily Ever After.
Politics / Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by 400billionman: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Cows own this country. Know this and know peace.

Meanwhile,

The FUTURE is FEMALE

This mumuism followed you into 2021.

It's pathetic.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Zakaria Offers To Exchange Himself For Leah Sharibu’s Release by 400billionman: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2021
Who is their Grand Patron ?

Are Nigerians still in doubt about the Sponsors of Terrorism ?
Religion / Re: Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists by 400billionman: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2021
They refused to settle the kidnappers as usual.

No be una do trekking under GEJ as protest ?

Why not protest for Leah Sheribubu ?
Sports / Re: Turkish Women’s Cup: Super Falcons Record Second Win Against Uzbekistan by 400billionman: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2021
Nigerian girls are useful.

Some of them.
Celebrities / Re: Mc Tagwaye Meets Ned Nwoko, Confirms Partnership To Support The Underprivileged by 400billionman: 8:04am On Feb 21, 2021
Front page

Paid advert.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Guys Pls How Can I Get Over This Addiction ? by 400billionman: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2021
You are idle.

Isn't your aim to win money ?

Assuming you go out everyday and engage in a busy schedule with a guaranteed income of N5k, will you have time for betting ?

No.
Health / Re: 20 Businesses You Can Do That can Generate You 10k Every Single Day by 400billionman: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2021
If I know all these things, I'm supposed to have 10 cars in my garage and N30billion in my account.

Should I buy this book ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 387 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.