Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

400billionman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 400billionman's Profile / 400billionman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 387 pages)

Politics / Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by 400billionman: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Okay.

Who is your Grand Patron ?

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by 400billionman: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:
The girl I am engaged to and want to marry told me today that i love her more than she loves me. What does this mean?

There was something we were discussing and I told her there are several things that she does that makes me doubt if she truly loves me. She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

I told her this is not something you tell someone you want to marry and she said I am taking it too far.

Please am I making a mistake to want to marry her? Does she love me? Or am I taking her statement too far like she said?

When you want to dump her, inform us.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Nokia 8.3 5G Unboxing And Full Review After 2 Months + Price (photos) by 400billionman: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Can this phone be used for Silhouette Challenge ?

"Put your hands on my shoulder...."
Politics / Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by 400billionman: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Take it or leave it, I don't think it would take more than 24hrs to wipe out these Bandits if FG is really concerned & ready for them.

It's gonna cost us some sacrifices though - some victims & soldiers.

Las las,,, it would worth the risk. The FG can honour the dead by immortalizing their names

Noo.

Nah to carry military aircraft dey hover Orlu in Imo state be their work.

Buratai said it, that Boko Haram will end when Northerners want it to end.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by 400billionman: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
When I see some uninformed people claiming that Nnamdi Kanu is trying to plunge Igbos into another war I laugh.

Nnamdi Kanu is trying to protect Igbos from another war. War is already existing and we are already in war.

Separating from the north will save a lot of lives.
What you see here is not different from what we watch everyday in Al Jazeera, CNN and BBC.

Same people, same religion, same ideology. Crazy and constantly yearning for innocent blood.

They mass produce children without any future plan for their kids.
They refuse western education and would rather opt for terrorist education.
They contribute nothing to nation building and are simply violence insatiable.
Their illiterate kids can only work in the military where pulling trigger is only the main skill.
Using the same military, they loot our collective treasury in the name of fighting insurgents.
Insurgents still created by them.
They collaborate with white men to supply weapon to fight insurgency.
This way they steal, steal and steal while the whites smile to the bank.
The whites turn back and laugh at our collective foolishness.

How can you expect a good future nation with such animals??
Living with them in same community is a big nightmare.
Shame on all those who have refused liberation calling NK all manner of names,
Shame on you once more.

Who is the Grand Patron of Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists ?

They are mere scavengers searching for food.
Education / Re: Teacher Injures Student For Failing To Submit Assignment In Rivers (Graphic Pics by 400billionman: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2021
Frustrated people be claiming instilling discipline.

How can you offload your frustration on someone's child like this ?

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Inside Obi Cubana's $1,200,000 Mansion Worth Millions In Abuja by 400billionman: 7:04am On Feb 17, 2021
LMS1:
Ill Gotten Money Is Easy To Spend.
But If Say Na Him Sweat
I Bet My Yansh HE For Nor Fit Get Mind Build 5bedroom Duplex Sef.
Cus E For Broke Again
Even Tho E For Still The Get Him Freedom.
#Say No To Crime

Do you know his history ??

If he decides to sue you for defamation of character, your case will be worse than Isreal DMW.
Car Talk / Re: Car Manufacturing: Nigeria To Build Industrial Parks In Three States by 400billionman: 6:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Cars are built by private companies.

The first ever car made in the world was a mercedes but it was just one car. Only one.

Ford had to buy it and dismantle it, then he re-created the parts and mass produced Ford cars. So the first company to mass produce cars is Ford.

If you cannot refine crude oil, I don't think Government will succeed in car manufacturing. Unless you want to also make cement and spaghetti.

Stop wasting scarce resources on white elephant projects.
Politics / Re: Ehingbeti Summit 2021: Sanwo-Olu Unveils 10-Year Insfrastructure Plan For Lagos by 400billionman: 6:21am On Feb 17, 2021
Lagos is fast developing just like Ebonyi state.

Only that Ebonyi state is neat.
Politics / Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by 400billionman: 1:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Okay, so they have gotten hold of the RPG and GPMGs their sheik spokesman talked about ?

Allahu Akbar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: PDP Leaders Meet Goodluck Jonathan Amid Defection Rumour (Video) by 400billionman: 1:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Did their senate not try stopping GEJ from getting a 2nd term ?

After Madam Iweala's appointment as WTO head, everyone can see that GEJ government posted the best brains into leadership positions.
Crime / Re: Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 by 400billionman: 1:24am On Feb 17, 2021
What of their spokesman ?

And their sympathizers ?
Celebrities / Re: Popular Twitter Influencer, Vivian Rora Accused Of Sleeping With Married Man by 400billionman: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
Finally, Nigerian actress buys two cars under lockdown.

Nah like this.

7 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur, Obi Cubana Shows Off His New Mansion by 400billionman: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Humble guy.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 20 Businesses You Can Do That can Generate You 10k Every Single Day by 400billionman: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2021

5 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: RB Leipzig Vs Liverpool: UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2021 by 400billionman: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
I pray for Liverpool players to start scoring again..

My beloved team..

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by 400billionman: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Africans are FANATICS.

The religious people Jesus referred to as Pharisees and Sadducees..

Religion without knowledge.
Food / Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by 400billionman: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hope you guys have deep freezer ?

That meat can last for one month of daily peppersoup consumption.
Food / Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by 400billionman: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sijo01:

My thought exactly.
How can such huge creature be living among humans

The cries of the goats attracted it. Feeding instincts.

Once saw a black mamba about 14 feet long. It also came for a goat in that compound. These massive serpents are close to us even in the cities.

1 Like

Romance / Re: The One Truth About Poor People by 400billionman: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
I somehow agree with the opening poster.

With the following points..

There are majorly two types of people, one set of people have an investment mindset while the second set of people have the consumer mindset.

We can paint a scenario to differentiate these two people characteristics.

The first person believes that once he is 25, he should get married with a lady to sleep by his side, have children, whether he has a decent job or not. They will survive, "Nah God dey give children", type of mindset.

The second person believes that I must get a decent job paying like N200k, date a lady for 3 years to understand if we have thesame aspirations in life and possibly buy a land before we settle down. Which we may start building before our first issue arrives. Among these are men who marry between 30 and 40.

What the poster is trying to put out here is DELAYED GRATIFICATION. Delay your desires for a better future.

Anything we want in life, we have ways of attracting them to ourselves, by constant planning and dwelling on them through our thoughts.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur, Obi Cubana Shows Off His New Mansion by 400billionman: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
Not Suprised,
Most Owerri Yahoo Boys Make Cubana Club Their Balling Point After Cashout.
And That Is Making This Cubana Man Earn Some Decent Money.
Just Like E-Money Makes His Money From 5 Star Music grin

Lol..
Celebrities / Re: MERCY CITY!!! See The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria, Pastored By Billionaire by 400billionman: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigerians like deceiving themselves with religion.

People filled with envy and hatred garnished with religion.
Romance / Re: . by 400billionman: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
Travel abroad..

It will help..
Crime / Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by 400billionman: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Vardanes2:

No, the story should make you fear cheating

Don't cheat...maybe you would escape the anger of a bitter woman, and the pain

Instead of the guy to tell the lady that he wants out of the relationship...he was two timing.

Don't cheat.

The remedy to cheating in a MARRIAGE is Divorce.

These two people are yet to settle down. That girl must have mental issues.

Stop supporting nonsense. The guy was not owing her anything. They were not legally joined. Even if, she asks for a divorce.

This is the behavior of leech.
Crime / Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by 400billionman: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
The Future is Female.

Wickedness.

The female gender has this inkling to slower brain capacity. If you meet a lady who doesn't see the world thesame way you see it, don't relate with her.

Her solution to her man's polygamy is Murder and Suicide. Untreated mental issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by 400billionman: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2021
See as they are pampering him.

Half salary, this that.

If it were the VC or Registrars daughter he impregnated, they will be more serious.
Celebrities / Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose by 400billionman: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2021
They look happy, that is the most important thing.

The man should leave social media validation alone.

If two people don't understand themselves enough to always crack jokes and laugh at each other, they shouldn't be together.
Politics / Re: Jubilation As FG Approved Another $1.4billion Project For Akwa Ibom by 400billionman: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2021
So that beautiful hotel in Ikot Ekpene is yet to function ?

Nigeria is new to big projects.

1 Like

Autos / Re: 100k Reward For Useful Information. by 400billionman: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2021
missingcar:

My brother I don blame myself tire. The signs were all there. I was just a MUGU.

When my family friend in US told me about his car business, he said I could just market as a side hustle. I already have a 4runner car. I told the guy I would market but first let me buy one from him, fix and sell. He told me he sells those cars in the accident condition at 1.7 or 1.8. But since I was like family and he wanted to encourage me, he decided to give me at 1.5 so I can make some gain and be encouraged.

When I told him about the chassis and engine story, he said my friend did not know what he was saying. That do I know how many cars he brings in a year. And of all the people he would sell a badly damaged car to, it would be me. That he does not blame me, its because he dashed me a car to help me, that's why I have the guts to tell him rubbish. I think that's when he changed his mind and asked my friend not to bother picking up the car and spraying for him.

I did not know who to believe. About 2 weeks later he asked me how far with the car, I told him my friend said they were still straightening the chassis. He asked me if I had gone to lagos to see it, I said no. He just laughed and told me goodluck with the chassis.

I still didn't understand what he was trying to say. So when this whole thing started becoming clear to me, I was ashamed to ask him for the chassis number of the car.

I reached out to the guy at his garage in lagos and told him to help me with the copy of the papers for the car. He said the cars that come in a containers dont have individual papers. That the paper contains information of all the cars in the container and not just my own. The sell with copies and have given the last original copy to the last buyer. So there was no other copy and he cant tell the chassis number.

I had to open up to the guy that sold the car to me in US, he told me he knew my friend was not straightforward, but he just decided to ignore. I had to describe the car, he started going through his system and bidding information. He later found a guy he sold a car to in Nigeria from the same container and pleaded with him to send him copy of the custom papers. The guy sent a copy and that's how I got the chassis number.

Checked with someone at the licensing office and they said the chassis number was not yet registered. So I dont understand if he could sell without the chassis number.

He might not even register it in Lagos.

Engine and chassis they can manipulate. Do it yourself next time.

Everybody is a thief.
Politics / Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by 400billionman: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2021
Operating at the pinnacle of world affairs..
Politics / Re: Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations by 400billionman: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2021
Racoon:
Nigeria got some of the best brains in the world only that this nation is never primed to explore its potentials because of a lots of factors.

Nigerians will reject these crop of intelligent people during elections, for party interests, religious, ethnic, and selfish interests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 387 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.