Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

400billionman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 400billionman's Profile / 400billionman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 387 pages)

Politics / Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by 400billionman: 7:05am On Feb 21, 2021
Sponsors of Terrorism maybe have revalidated membership.
Politics / Re: Gumi: Abducted Kagara Schoolchildren, Others May Regain Freedom Today by 400billionman: 6:50am On Feb 21, 2021
I hope the Southern Governors are learning ?

When they catch kidnappers down south, they shoot them and Burn their houses. Evans is still alive in prison, because he was a billionaire or celebrity kidnapper.

When they catch kidnappers up north, they negotiate with them through Shekh or Cattle breeders association, then pay them N30m to N800m. Then interview them on newspapers, pamper them, treat them like celebrities.

Kidnapper is kidnapper. Mend the difference.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Admin Please Hide My Identity by 400billionman: 6:34am On Feb 21, 2021
How can you mark territory in a house you visited for the first time ?

Nawa for you. You thought you did one big thing by cooking for them. What they have been doing for themselves.
Autos / Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by 400billionman: 6:16am On Feb 21, 2021
greggng:

I think my question is for the dealer that advertised ....is not for you to make excuses for him. When you call a phone for 6 times and it says switched off ...you want us to believe the phone switched off by itself ?..I don't entertain excuses especially if you are a serious business man . I have power bank for my Android. ,.I have a small Nokia that can last many days before you charge....that one is purely for business. In my toilet I 've my phone with me....The only valid excuse is...his phone has been stolen ...or kidnappers don hijack his phone ...any other excuse na story to the gods

You may enter WhatsApp and see him online.

It has happened many times.

Network issues. Or Send him a text message.
Romance / Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by 400billionman: 6:04am On Feb 21, 2021
360clips:
Exactly. They lack everything. Just wait, by 2030 one dollar will be almost 10,000naira. The US doesn't have oil o, but look at the currency power of country that's so rich in oil. Useless currency! Disgraceful.

US has oil in abundance.

US is a well rounded country. Has everything, manpower, brains and resources.

It's European countries block like Germany and Asian tigers like Singapore, who don't have oil. They depend on oil and gas mainly from Russia and other OPEC countries, but they have the best refineries.

While quality of life in Germany and Singapore is comparable to US.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Cautions Religious Leaders Against Incendiary Comments by 400billionman: 5:45am On Feb 21, 2021
Do you mean religious leaders like Sheikh Gumi ?

Bandits now have a spiritual head..

Added to their Grand Patron.

No wonder, the hands of the old Security Chiefs were tied. People were using security chiefs as scape goats. Not knowing that the Chief Sponsors of Terrorism will soon be revealed.

Yes, one Prophet prophesied that it's in 2021, the sponsors of Terrorism will be revealed, I remember.

When you know where your problem is coming from, your problem is over. Now nah Kidnapping spree as they scramble for ransom, then they get tired and tell themselves the truth or thunder will strike them b4 then.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by 400billionman: 5:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Eagba:
and tax paying east, don't deserve a rail way

I wonder.

Portharcort-Aba-Enugu does not do serve railway. Commercial nucleus of the South South and South East.

Nah scarcely populated desert areas dey get railway.
Education / Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Dragging Nigeria backwards since 2014.

Parasitism...

1 Like

Family / Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by 400billionman: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Amayo192:
most people will blame the man , but bet me , this man will live long

He is a very wise man, but with stupid children.

Those castigating him are very dumb.

Assuming you are 65, with grey hairs, will you allow your children to force you against your will ? Is that not suicide ? Who born them ?

4 Likes

Family / Re: Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning by 400billionman: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
How can you be forcing an old man with grey hairs who fed you, against his will ?

Oya, una certificates don burn nah.

Any person forcing another against his will is a selfish criminal.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by 400billionman: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
God don't heal a land that kills unarmed protesters but, pardons, rehabilitate and reintegrate terrorists into the society.

God No Dey Do Ojoro

Don't mind people calling God with insincerity in their hearts.

They are trying to mock God.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by 400billionman: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nah only CONGRATS I go dey type for these kind of news.

Oya, time to pay ransom and grant amnesty has come again. Nah dem.

With the rate of poverty in Nigeria, I foresee 30% of northern youths going into the most lucrative line of business in the north today which is, " Is Evans Fulani "?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by 400billionman: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Only one idiot supported by tribalists has drawn Nigeria backwards by over 100years.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by 400billionman: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Evans is in Prison and this one is being given Presidential treatment.

Oya, where is the man asking, " Is Evans Fulani, where are the cows " ?

God will arrest all of you this 2021.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Ex-lover Stabbed In Court Premises Over N85,000 Bride Price Refund by 400billionman: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mugu ways of abokina
Autos / Re: 2009 Toyota Camry Sport SE by 400billionman: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nobody will call you if you don't want to write the price..

Nah carton be this sef.

5 Likes

Religion / Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by 400billionman: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Warfare is important.

Before Imo people will confiscate all his properties.

Isn't demolition of statues enough ?
Politics / Re: Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife by 400billionman: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Which wife ?

U mean Aisha ?
Sports / Re: "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video) by 400billionman: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Scored twice against Sevilla.

The next Ronaldo.

He runs riot in 18 yard.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
The Future is Female.
Crime / Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bola146:
This who already married a force man and given birth, you need to be very prayerful because most of these people are already cursed. No matter how long they live, the innocent blood they shed will tell on their families

Most of them are not mentally okay.
Crime / Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by 400billionman: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
gentlestdude:
who come get the future like this?

Nah female nah.

Their own wickedness dey blow siren.
Crime / Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by 400billionman: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ridiculous
Crime / Re: 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) by 400billionman: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
They now piled the bodies like this?? shocked

Thesame kidnappers in the north carry ak47 openly and sheikh gumi handing money over to them for job well done.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tonye Cole Returns To School At NIPSS (Photos) by 400billionman: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ofunaofu:
I would like to be your room mate grin

You want free food bah ?
Car Talk / Re: Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners by 400billionman: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Will you give out free without demanding for money again ?
Health / Re: Inside Nigeria's Wet Markets, Lagos: Fears The Next Virus Could Come From Africa by 400billionman: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2021
Not enough pictures.
Crime / Re: Alhaja Morenikeji Salami Who Was Shot In Her Jaw And Her Fingers Is Dead. by 400billionman: 5:53am On Feb 20, 2021
Buhary is working.

Next Level.
Autos / Re: Nigeria Used Acura MDX For Sale Going For #1.150m by 400billionman: 5:50am On Feb 20, 2021
Mechanic hand don touch am ?
Romance / Re: Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me by 400billionman: 5:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Who believes the promise made by a woman ?

You are still a boy if you expect a woman to fulfill her promises.

Moreover what words did you use, when you said you made your intentions known to her ?
Autos / Re: 1995 Toyota Previa AUTOMATIC Available @ 1,950miilion @ Agege by 400billionman: 5:25am On Feb 20, 2021
N250k cash.
Romance / Re: How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life by 400billionman: 5:20am On Feb 20, 2021
You didn't go for an anonymous hoe, you chose a popular one.

No sin party for you.

Avoid people who feed on attention.

Fine women full this life who don't want anyone to know they exist.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 387 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.