Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

400billionman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 400billionman's Profile / 400billionman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 387 pages)

Autos / Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by 400billionman: 4:09am On Jul 11, 2021
zoeA:
Omo this your style of advert na war o!
Your potential buyer fit fear o! cheesy shocked

Nah hunger dey make person throw unnecessary insults.

Advert turn to war.

2 Likes

Autos / Re: Sharp Camry Orobo For Sale Still First Body N700k by 400billionman: 4:07am On Jul 11, 2021
Sold mine American spec N200k 5 yrs ago.

You say Ur own is N700k.

Buhary and value of naira..

6 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Ikpeazu Denies Calling For Nnamdi Kanu's Imprisonment, Set To Take Legal Action by 400billionman: 3:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Investment Trip Abroad ??

How does an African politician invest abroad ?

19 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by 400billionman: 2:53am On Jul 11, 2021
What Motive ?

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: "PHOTOS" Upcoming American Rapper, Bia, Has Tendered An Apology For Saying That by 400billionman: 2:49am On Jul 11, 2021
Apologies accepted.

But she should buy 3 kegs of palm wine, 2 He goats, One female goat that is still a Virgin for sacrifice...

For offending the elders.
Romance / Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by 400billionman: 2:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?

She is 23 or BELOW.

That's how they reason.

1 Like

Food / Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by 400billionman: 2:24am On Jul 11, 2021
louken:
I can perfectly relate. Good old days. Still makes me feel nostalgic. May God bless all parents that are struggling under this harsh economy to ensure that the children have something to eat. May you live to reap the fruits of your labour

Amen
Politics / Re: NO LONDON MEDICALS FOR BUHARI AGAIN by 400billionman: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nah local man with local sense.

America and Britain don't toy with their nationals.

The countries even said that they don't categorize IPOB in thesame light as Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Long, Black Snake Killed In UNILAG Postgraduate Hostel by 400billionman: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nawa for una o..

Wetin dey worry this people sef ?
Family / Re: Heart Breaking Photo Of A Family Of Four In Abuja by 400billionman: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Only EDUCATED people should cast votes in Nigeria.

Thesame way students register for JAMB UTME online should be thesame way INEC permits Nigerians to obtain their voters cards online, activate their voting rights one week to election and select their Polling Unit.

These type of Say Baba people have no business casting votes.

They will always vote based on sentiments. The time of using illiterates to win elections should be over if Nigeria wants to move forward.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Wears A Cap With 44 Inscription On It For Obama!! by 400billionman: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Alcohol can kill.

I have woken up sometimes in the midnight feeling too weak as if poisoned. Also taking too much of any drink that contains ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS can kill.

One day I took 4 cans of a particular drink, one of the cans was energy drink. I almost gave up the ghost over pains.

Stay away from drugs and alcohol. As much as you can, if you want to drink, take JUICE and HOLLANDIA.

These ones don't kill.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Becomes Global Media Personality After Arrest - Pictures by 400billionman: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Noted
Politics / Re: . by 400billionman: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Noted
Crime / Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by 400billionman: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Stories like this emanating from poverty capital of the World on the daily.
Properties / Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by 400billionman: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
nedekid:
Aqua ibom is really trying, nice structure.
Government built that building, private man Dr maduka built a bigger one. Does is mean maduka is bigger than government? If one man can build with his personal money, what then will he do with government money? Dubai?

That structure inside a village seems like a waste to me.

Imagine Maduka erected that structure in Lagos or Abuja or even Portharcort.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by 400billionman: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
design109:
undecided
After seeing how the one in Vegas collapse, abeg, I no dey near

Another one in Florida collapsed 2 days ago.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by 400billionman: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
That's a good one.

I will like to be a co-tenant with Exxon Mobil in that tower.

1 Like

Health / Re: COVID-19 Update For July 2 2021 In Nigeria by 400billionman: 5:04am On Jul 03, 2021
COVIK -ONE NINE..
Autos / Re: Reg Toyota Sienna 2002 Model Fabric It Carry Extremely Clean Toks Standard by 400billionman: 1:50am On Jul 03, 2021
Olabidemhy:
No

Snap the interior.

Seats and dashboard.
Autos / Re: Reg Toyota Sienna 2001 Model Le Extremely Clean Toks Standard by 400billionman: 1:36am On Jul 03, 2021
Say where car is located, so that someone can come take a look.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Can Man Survive With So Many Responsibilities Tire On Him by 400billionman: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
The people you think they are comfortable are going through same thing.

Though on different levels. Nigeria tight somehow. And that your situation won't last.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Put Same Zeal In Arrest Of Killer Herdsmen ― Ortom Asks FG by 400billionman: 1:43am On Jul 02, 2021
Okay language..

1 Like 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: CCBNAIJA: Ninalowo Begs Fans, Vows To Share N20m If He Wins by 400billionman: 1:39am On Jul 02, 2021
Are you sure ??
Foreign Affairs / China Celebrates 100 Years Of The Chinese Communist Party by 400billionman: 12:14am On Jul 02, 2021
The Chinese Communist Party, which formed in 1921 and has ruled the People's Republic of China since 1949, celebrated its 100th anniversary on Thursday, July 1.

As the ruling party, the CCP monopolizes both the state and society in China. It controls the military and the police, along with personnel appointments across all of China's political institutions, the media and the judiciary.

With more than 90 million members, the CCP is one of the largest political parties in the world.

The party's leader, Xi Jinping, has been China's President since 2013. A controversial change to the country's constitution abolished term limits in 2018, paving the way for Xi to stay in power indefinitely.

The Chinese Communist Party traces its roots to the May Fourth Movement of 1919. On May 4, 1919, student demonstrators took to the streets of Beijing in huge numbers to protest negotiations over the Treaty of Versailles, the peace deal drawn up to end World War I. Even though China was on the winning side, the Western powers had decided to hand over Germany's former concessions in the eastern Chinese province of Shandong to Japan. (Japan, with support from the British, had captured the port of Qingdao in Shandong from the Germans in 1914.)

This news outraged Chinese students, including those from the prestigious Peking University, pictured here. As thousands of students marched toward Tiananmen Gate, Japanese goods and books were piled up and burned on the streets. The protesters also focused their anger on their own government, which they saw as weak and ineffective in the face of Western imperialism.

Two years later, the Chinese Communist Party was founded in Shanghai.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/30/asia/gallery/china-communist-party-100th-anniversary/index.html
Pets / Re: Boerboel Puppy For Sale by 400billionman: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2021
How much does each cost ?
Car Talk / Re: Is This Mercedes Benz The Most Luxurious Car Or What? by 400billionman: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2021
Lexus Ls460L

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 387 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.