Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

400billionman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 400billionman's Profile / 400billionman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 387 pages)

Romance / Re: Mixed Reactions As Nigerian Native Doctor Builds A Mansion (photos) by 400billionman: 5:15am On Feb 20, 2021
I don see taxi driver wey use his taxi build house.

I don see block moulder wey build house.

I don see welder wey build.

I done see banana seller wey build house. (You may not believe).

All these houses inside the city.

I understand most of us want to blow and be comfortable in life. It's all about the grace of God and dedication. Turn up everyday. If you earn N2,000 everyday ? You make over N750,000 in a year ? N4,000 everyday earns over N1,500,000 in a year. So do thesame thing rinse and repeat everyday.

Stop engaging in businesses that don't have a guaranteed daily return. It's a waste of time. When you earn N10k on Monday, you wait till Friday to earn another N10k, you are wasting time.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Bandits Cum Terrorists Abducts 17 Women In Faskari LGA, by 400billionman: 4:50am On Feb 20, 2021
Congratulations to North.
Crime / Re: Police Officer Suspended After Been Caught Kissing A Woman He Arrested. by 400billionman: 4:49am On Feb 20, 2021
Collect phone number and bounce like a nigga.

Mugu.
Phones / Re: DSTV Multichoice Plans To Beat Netflix Out Of Streaming Market by 400billionman: 4:46am On Feb 20, 2021
If you want to make it big, be the biggest dreamer.
Politics / Re: Kagara: Kidnapped Students Not Released Yet - Governor Sani-Bello by 400billionman: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
God will catch all of you this year.
Politics / Re: Moghalu To Buhari: Failure To Stop Herdsmen Impunity May Spike Ethnic Conflicts by 400billionman: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
People with mental issues act irrationality.
Politics / Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by 400billionman: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
N354m to be spent on grazing reserves ?

Is this not parasitism ? Shouldn't the country be divided ?
Science/Technology / Re: NASA Rover "Perseverance" Lands On Mars After 7 Months by 400billionman: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2021
Do you know that United States, the great example for global democracy has Vigilantes and Militia men who promote one ideology or the other or help security agencies dispel crime ?

United States is home to Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Mark Zukerberg and probably the first ten richest men in the world. While they are landing space crafts in mars and constructing Hyperloop modes of transport that can move passengers at 700 miles per hour, Nigeria doesn't have electricity. I have been in darkness for a week.

In the US, government does not fight ideologies, government fights criminals. Criminals are people who rape, kill, kidnap, steal or take away other people's means of livelihoods.

You can be a militia man in US, carry your rifle, go on shooting training with your friends, but once you are caught, stealing, raping, killing or kidnapping, your own is finished.

In Nigeria, govt targets and kills Vigilantes and Militia men whose aim is to keep their people safe from criminals. While Nigerian govt ignores and pampers kidnappers, terrorists carrying RPGs and GPMGs, rapists, murderers once they are from a certain part of the country.

Now, tell me how Nigeria can develop to have people like Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos, when we find ourselves doing the exact opposite of what United States of America does.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
truth is bitter

Product of frustration.

Can you detail the runs that went wrong ?
Politics / Re: Kagara Abduction: Niger, Zamfara Hold Talks, Troops Locate Students, Workers by 400billionman: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2021
Since you have located them, then surround them and bomb the terrorists.

Stop protecting northern terrorists and dashing them money.

While you are bombing a harmless Vigilante group in the south east who hasn't kidnapped or killed any citizen.

God go dey shock for this country.
Politics / Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by 400billionman: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2021
Springboot:

IPOB is peaceful, what about ESN?

Have they kidnapped you, demanded ransome or raped any of your women ?

Can't you concentrate where the crimes are in South West and North, where murder, Kidnapping, rape, ransome demands, are going on on daily basis ? One of the kagara school boys has been shot dead ? Are you still looking for evidence ? Guess what, they are negotiating with killers, murderers and terrorists to settle them with ransom.

And the criminals are from a particular part of the country ? Why is it difficult to uphold the truth ?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by 400billionman: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2021
adadike:
Ndi Army Biko , leave my people alone the people u are looking for is in the bush and not the innocent men of Orlu. Let my people be. As for the supreme Court gov, kam gwa gi, obughi onye nwe ta nwe echi. The northerners are busy supporting their bandits but idiots like uzodinma will help the north to destroy his state . Obiano might be a failure in other aspects but he will do anything to defend his state and people from external aggression . Ndi Anambra ibem, we must make sure to do all in our power to ensure that APC fail woefully in the upcoming election

You mean Uzodimma Hope should learn from Bello Matawalle ?

Nna, a Governor negotiating with kidnappers and terrorists is the height of it.

Yet ESN is just a VIGILANTE, who hasn't killed anybody.
Politics / Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by 400billionman: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Ok so when will the army go rescue Kagara students from the bandits ?

Sheikh Gumi knows where they at in the forest up north .

Fuckedup country.

They are engaging murderers, kidnappers and terrorists up north in a DISCUSSION, and using helicopter gunship to pursue ESN whose aim is to prevent their villagers from veing raped or crops destroyed by terrorist herdsmen.
Celebrities / Re: Nigerians Drag Apstle Suleiman For Having 3 Jet And Praying For Codvid Not To En by 400billionman: 8:27am On Feb 19, 2021
Pastors and politicians are not supposed to be considered rich.

They thrive on gifts and embezzlement.

This is Africa.
Celebrities / Re: The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga by 400billionman: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Katieify:
URGENT: School for sale in Utako
Get me a buyer and you'll get 2.5% of the property price
Minimum student capacity: 1000 students
Classrooms: 50
Price: 2.5 billion naira
Are you interested? Send me a message on whatsapp: 07068487290

People don dey sell schools ?

No condition is peppermint !
Celebrities / Re: "Life Is For Enjoying"- Dorathy Says In Sexy New Photos As She Flies Private Jet by 400billionman: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
She is sitting with one nyash like a house girl.

Nigerian actress buys 2 cars under lockdown..
Business / Re: Bank Loses $500 Million It Mistakenly Transferred by 400billionman: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fraud is fraud.
Family / Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by 400billionman: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
She don ripe o.

You entered.

And you gave her the Lamba.

She say she get belle.

But seriously, you no nack her.

When you are ready to tell us the story, you can cum again with the remix.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Searching For A Wife Material (photo) by 400billionman: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oluromantic:

Bricklayer bro. Though with modern machine

It's like your head is blocked ?

There are many stupid people on this forum.

Fast to talk, slow to learn.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Searching For A Wife Material (photo) by 400billionman: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oluromantic:
Bros you're a mechanic simple. So far you're making good money, there's nothing to be shy about. Which one is mechanical fabricator

Welder..
Romance / Re: Searching For A Wife Material (photo) by 400billionman: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
It's a phase, you will cross it

Any girl you talk to now, won't take you seriously.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Is Officially At War by 400billionman: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
When you take your future and place it in the hands of an illiterate.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by 400billionman: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

Now my question, how do people get over people so easily?

Have you ever met someone and felt like she was the one and it ended?

Has anyone been in my shoes and how did you move on?

The happily ever after I dreamt of has become a night mare.

Don't you know the effects men of God have on women ? She already thinks she is doing the work of God by marrying the pastor.

Women are generally defenseless, when they hear, "The Lord told me," garnished with love stories.

They have weak brains..

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by 400billionman: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
I will quietly go solar.

Incompetence will no longer be tolerated.
Politics / Re: Matawalle To Sani Bello: Consider Peace Deal With Bandits by 400billionman: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lol.

They are growing monsters.

When you rear snakes at home, you know how the story will end later.
Politics / Re: Kagara School Abduction: FG, Niger Government In Talks With Kidnappers by 400billionman: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Send Airforce and bomb them to extinction.
Politics / Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by 400billionman: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
The security personnel in Nigeria.

Nothing to write home about.

Your vehicle hit somebody's vehicle, no sorry, no apologies, the next thing you want to kill him. The man even had an orderly, and you wanted to kill him. Imagine the temerity.

Seplat entered his head. Like, do you know who I am ? A bodyguard in Seplat. Enjoy your prison.

I have no sympathy for Nigerian force men.
Romance / Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by 400billionman: 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
Zeion422:
Black will always remain black...little one's are not always comfortable wit new faces around them, delete dat tots frm ur head

Don't go there.

I am a man. Yet every baby I encounter either touches me or run towards me, such their parents start laughing.

I have heard babies call me daddy, uncle, like for the first day I ever saw them.

There is something deep about that happening. Very deep.

Lol, as I'm typing this, another one year old just ran to me.
Education / Re: Nursing School Suspends Students After Protest For Bad Feeding In Osun (photos) by 400billionman: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
They will be recalled.

Feed them well.
Education / Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by 400billionman: 1:28am On Feb 18, 2021
APC doesn't want to arrest northern kidnappers and keep them where they kept EVANS.

They settled Kankara boys kidnappers and their shiek went on journalism with terrorists, double happened the following week.

Anyways, since the criminals are your brothers, keep protecting them. Kudos !

That is how you are growing Nigeria's economy.
Politics / Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by 400billionman: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
I can't wrap my head around this topic.

You said ?

You mean there are people sponsoring terrorism in North and Kidnapping in South West ?

What are we waiting for to catch them ?

1 Like

Pets / Re: Lagos State To Carry Out Free Vaccination For 1.5 Million Dogs Against Rabies by 400billionman: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2021
Inplace of Covid 19 for humans ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 387 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.