Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (66241 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by somehow: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Not married, now single after divorcing twice.
varmint:

Get your facts right fam, Aliko Dangote has been married more than once and is currently married.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Vince77(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
You saying Seun is irresponsible?
And what makes u think seun is not married already?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Oyindidi(f): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol
Make this year no pass you tongue
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Skmoda360(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Whats up ibkkk, when is it gonna our turn?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vince77:

Widen ur search and soon u will find her.
hopefully I will

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by openmine(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
A totally misplaced doctrine....reason why its important not to leave ur brain in absentia when dere is a sermon....not all teachings from a minister must be adhered to..

..most teachings from ministers of d gospel dese days are personal opinions and any one blindly following them will do so at deir own peril..

..What sud be taught is how to find the right partner;how to be spiritually bonded with ur partner;how to make a peaceful and lasting(not managing) marriage....!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by alblanx(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Can i conclude that a pastor that have millions of single members aging 35 is irresponsible?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by lancome(f): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
I can say to me being responsible comes from inside and not by age, that doesn't makes him wrong also

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Rajosh(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
They're making marriage sound like it's our ultimate aim of existence. Better single than a failed marriage. Paul the apostle never got married. Does that mean he was irresponsible? If Jesus Christ had lived up to 35 years, he still wouldn't have gotten married. Does that make him irresponsible?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by chronique(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
May thunderstorm with lightening, strike that his irresponsible mouth. The people who are of that age and aren't married, are not totally happy about it. Don't come and make them feel worse with your careless stupid talk. Rascals, preaching what isn't inside the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by chiiraq802(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
shege45:
d pastor is irresponsible
...Gee, easy
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by MukhtarBj: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
benzene00:
what has getting married has to do with being responsible?

some pastors and misplaced priority
lets strike a deal
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by kobijacobs(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
what is this man saying

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by benzene00: 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
MukhtarBj:
lets strike a deal
ok
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by MukhtarBj: 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
benzene00:
ok
you are FTC. I give you my banner to attach to your post as a form of advert in exchange for an art work (cartoon)
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by abbey621(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Let's face it, the man has a point! If we are to believe that the average life expectancy of Nigerians is around 50 then it is only wise to get married early on in life but the pastor failed to acknowledge one important factor, IMMATURITY! In advanced countries, by 18 children are independent, they can get a decent paying job and even live on their own but in 9ja even at 26 they are still free loading from parents, aunts and uncles. By 30 most men are still trying to put together savings because of the high demands by the women and the over bearing society.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by ibkkk(f): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Skmoda360:
Whats up ibkkk, when is it gonna our turn?

Saturday grin
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by jbhill(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
MrWondah:
My cousin na usher for him church. The guy Don day go 40 and him never marry.
Moral... Him get irresponsible ushers.
u realy survived 5 straight days of erection bro..
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by comrChris(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
With all due respect sir, i disagree with you on this..
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by MukhtarBj: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
benzene00:
ok
waiting for your reply
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by vono4real(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Age has nothing to do with marriage,its just a number. Marriage is something you start when you are convinced you are ripe for it. NEVER RUSH INTO MARRIAGE !!!
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by emsheddy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
A friend of mine posted this on his Facebook page few days ago. Guess what? He got a ban from Facebook. Apparently some over zealous member of the pastor reported him to Facebook. He was contacted by Facebook and had to agree to adhere to certain terms before his account was unban abi which English I go use self. These our men of God now feel they can say whatever they like and of course their gullible followers will swallow everything hook line and sinker. And if you dare say it was wrong, they will pounce on you. And we wonder why nothing works in this country with our yeye mentality! We practice "churchianity" in naija, not Christianity!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Alariwo2:
That's a warped and shallow way of thinking.. Moreover that's just one person's opinion, doesn't count.

I had a prof. back then who did contract marriage just for kids and he parted ways with the woman after. Jolly nice fellow he was with very easy life & less worries

Nice talk but stinking in reality.

Imagine everyone is like your jolly prof, now take a guess at what the society will look like. undecided

Expand your Business online with a Website of your own. N20k only. Check my signature for details.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Stallione(m): 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
If u ask me,i'l say he is an endtime pastor.How can he make such statement dat can trigger alot of people to jump into a wrong marriage,all in the name of striving to be responsible.All these fake pastors shaa!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by SmellingAnus(m): 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Make this year no pass you tongue
Sis... Ok o grin
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by ikevictor: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

What if that's already taken care of?

How u wan take care of dat without marriage...u de rub am for wall?

#sinner
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Melsan: 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
chronique:
May thunderstorm with lightening, strike that his irresponsible mouth. The people who are of that age and aren't married, are not totally happy about it. Don't come and make them feel worse with your careless stupid talk. Rascals, preaching what isn't inside the Bible.
Hey buddy,where have you been? shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by chronique(m): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Melsan:
Hey buddy,where have you been? shocked shocked

Around as usual, going about my normal hustle.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Melsan: 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
chronique:

Around as usual, going about my normal hustle.
God bless your normal hustle smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Trendishine: 12:00am On Aug 25, 2017
benzene00:
what has getting married has to do with being responsible?

some pastors and misplaced priority
pastor ibiyeomie is an irresppnsible pastor, arrogant in display n completely a talkative from d south.. U can see d complete nature to of a south south arrogant militant in him.. Ppl who are wise n of a discerning spirit wld observe he is not discerning and he speaks on outhrow impulse and publicity drama.. He sometimes talk and acts like a magicia on stage and trust stake holding publicity members who wld wanna make all possible advert of d ministry like "close up".. His foolishness wld take hold of his own mouth and shutdown his charade..pastors for money, whos country n regions are sinking to d abyss, riddle by bad antecedents and there are busy frolicking with politicians, gathering money from d gullible and are not showing any form of concern over d destruction, injustice and d misrule of d very society they are a part of or show sympathise for their ppl,or use dia popularity on advocacy for their ppl, but rather making earobic noise of fallacy and intangible gimmicks wyl reality stare them at d face.. Decieving d hypnotized many with lies, wyl they enjoy with their families in their created comfort from d donations of there victims.. I wonder when nigerians wld ever get sense. Dis individuals still insult dem in their penury, all in d name of hypnosis,. Fela, bob marley, Jesus christ, n even charly boy of recent times are even greater prophets, with one finger of their toes, in the face of truth, greater than all of dis unrealistic lieing, farce pastorprenuers put together, with no evolutionary value to d common man or human race.. But loads of talks.... (the tots of a foolish man perveses his own ways.. Proverbs, n from d abundance of those tots, his mouth speaketh).. His speaking from his high horse of arrogance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by alberson(f): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2017
please disregard this news because pastor David ibiyeomie never said so.....
mode please take note.

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by alberson(f): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2017
Trendishine:
pastor ibiyeomie is an irresppnsible pastor, arrogant in display n completely a talkative from d south.. U can see d complete nature to of a south south arrogant militant in him.. Ppl who are wise n of a discerning spirit wld observe he is not discerning and he speaks on outhrow impulse and publicity drama.. He sometimes talk and acts like a magicia on stage and trust stake holding publicity members who wld wanna make all possible advert of d ministry like "close up".. His foolishness wld take hold of his own mouth and shutdown his charade..pastors for money, whos country n regions are sinking to d abyss, riddle by bad antecedents and there are busy frolicking with politicians, gathering money from d gullible and are not showing any form of concern over d destruction, injustice and d misrule of d very society they are a part of or show sympathise for their ppl,or use dia popularity on advocacy for their ppl, but rather making earobic noise of fallacy and intangible gimmicks wyl reality stare them at d face.. Decieving d hypnotized many with lies, wyl they enjoy with their families in their created comfort from d donations of there victims.. I wonder when nigerians wld ever get sense. Dis individuals still insult dem in their penury, all in d name of hypnosis,. Fela, bob marley, Jesus christ, n even charly boy of recent times are even greater prophets, with one finger of their toes, in the face of truth, greater than all of dis unrealistic lieing, farce pastorprenuers put together, with no evolutionary value to d common man or human race.. But loads of talks.... (the tots of a foolish man perveses his own ways.. Proverbs, n from d abundance of those tots, his mouth speaketh).. His speaking from his high horse of arrogance.

you're a first class fool, an educated mugu and a first class idiot...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.