Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,259 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba (13501 Views)

Meeting Between Yoruba And Ibo Leaders In 1989 / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki / What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2017
zenmaster:

an average unity beggar believes any thing u tell him in line with what s/he wants to hear like zombies...

tell that to ohanaeze who went to Kaduna to beg their bosses...
dumb dumb

1 Like

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by blackfase(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

This is the lack of sportsmanship im seeking lacking in yoruba nation i see in ibo nation
how do you even type this nonsense and be confident
so only kwara must protest if they want freedom
are they not under bondage?
is is only abia that is protesting are other states not joining them
stop sounding like a bloody coward

you and i know kwara wants to join sw but are under bondage and they have not found someone to say the otherwise
see the nonsense he typed jesus
irritating ! !!!
people like you will throw stones on those fighting for freedom then hide under slavery
yeye dey smell

Bro leave that one up there and stop wasting ur breath with him. His ilk are d reason Yorubas continue to wallow in subjugation. I dont understand whats too hard to comprehend in ur pieces. Perhaps we got another gambari ass sniffer here, prolly a yoru-moslem. We get liberated whether their type likes or not. Many thanks to ipob for d great revolution....

cc; coloneldrake cyynthia

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Vutseck:

the moment you mentioned (ancestors)

what a cheep blackmail

that is how most of you would attack Fayose when he publicly condemn evil act from APC led government

we knows most of you don't like to complain in the open

you iPod claiming peaceful... after cheaply shading adeboye and osibanjo...
grow up...
the west is light years ahead of u..
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2017
profmiganigal:

Not again.......no support......if so they would have divided us long time ago....

we are resolute and formidable, this time around.

Seems your looking to play victim by force or fire
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2017
Basic123:

my igbo friend,no be mouthgrin
Just bring facts to prove that such numerous alignment between igbo and NORTHERNERS I posted above didnt happen untill 2015,grin

We were trying to integrate ourselves back to a country we nearly left........ to know if things can work 4 good but now hell no.....

is Biafra or death......

we need that country

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2017
motherfucker:
like the Yorubas among us during my NYSC sabotage our effort in a Yoruba land fa? We were majorly Igbos in that PPA for my set of corpers, about 7 of us were Igbos.

Until the principal called them to say he was ashamed of them as a Yoruba man. He pointed out that we were from other region of the country...and serving on a Yoruab soil, same soil where they (the yoruba corpers) came from.

Bros, leave story. The current shiiits in the country is caused by a Yoruba man... selling lies and propaganda. DEAL WITH IT.

And you know what? Telling that guy he not son of the soil is akin to what Igbos have been doing to their own kit and kin when met with opposing views.... so you see? You are doing what IPOB does because his ideals does not align with yours.

Nonsense!

tell that to ipobians...
cuz I don't give a Bleep if Nigeria seperates or remains one .
that's ma 10cent
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

u sound pained and very insecure..
so because the Yoruba's are not rallying behind any clown jugging up and down like zombies..
u feel they are coward! very dumb of u....
the o.p who is just an iPod claiming Yoruba I pity his life..
inferiority complex will not kill him...

if ur region decides to be dunce, the south west is light years ahead of such senseless cluelessness so beat it..

I'm not calling for rallying for kanu oo

1 Like

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

This is the lack of sportsmanship im seeking lacking in yoruba nation i see in ibo nation
how do you even type this nonsense and be confident
so only kwara must protest if they want freedom
are they not under bondage?
is is only abia that is protesting are other states not joining them
stop sounding like a bloody coward

you and i know kwara wants to join sw but are under bondage and they have not found someone to say the otherwise
see the nonsense he typed jesus
irritating ! !!!
people like you will throw stones on those fighting for freedom then hide under slavery
yeye dey smell

tell that to ur entire family... cowards and clowns...
the west is not in need of kwara FYI...
so if ur abia etc take ur jugging peeps there and fight for them
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Sunnynwa:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

poor thing don't tell me ur father forgot to use the before pill.. don't worry u might become a danfo driver.. its not the end of the world... lols
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Basic123: 9:18am On Aug 31, 2017
profmiganigal:

We were trying to integrate ourselves back to a country we nearly left........ to know if things can work 4 good but now hell no.....

is Biafra or death......

we need that country
Thank God you agreed you've always been the one aligning with them since 1960.Others are just excuses.

Nnamdi kanu is doing a great job!,I like it and I wish him best luck.but tell him to reduce his hate speeches and make it issue-based.

1 Like

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

tell that to ohanaeze who went to Kaduna to beg their bosses...
dumb dumb
Your Arewa masters are now afraid of their own quit notice grin grin grin

http://punchng.com/breaking-arewa-youths-withdraw-quit-notice-to-igbo/

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2017
Basic123:

Thank God you agreed you've always been the one aligning with them since 1960.Others are just excuses.

Nnamdi kanu is doing a great job!,I like it and I wish him best luck.but tell him to reduce his hate speeches and make it issue-based.

we are okay with him........and his speech

u might as well tell buhari your co- brother to guard his utterances

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Basic123: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2017
profmiganigal:

we are okay with him........and his speech

u might as well tell buhari your co- brother to guard his utterances
Then he and buhari and their supporters are rogues and terroristsgrin

my co-brother dont have problems with you.If you don't stop,then it's fire for firegrin
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by konoplyanka: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Alcatraz007:

Please stop it. The man had said the bitter truth. Our problem, I maintain lies in our Muslim population and I stand by it. I and the OP have had cause to clash so many times on the dual allegiance problem in Yoruba land. The igbo nation no matter how irritating they are have actually tried to galvanize Support for the kind of change we need in Nigeria. Make no mistake about it, if a war breaks out in Nigeria, we Christian yorubas would not join Nigeria to kill the igbos a 2nd time.

bringing religious bigotry among Yoruba people makes me question your yorubaness. no Yoruba man does religious segregation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Oblang(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

will you keep quiet
the more reason it needs to be returned back
the emir is of fulani stock
if you dont understand history dont type thrash
go and read on mohammed lawal and adisa and stop soundlike a happy contended slave

Why not start the process of regaining ur so called slave land from ur presumed Fulani stock after all u claim to be Yoruba. Start it and quit foaming online abt Fulani claiming kwara...the kanu u claim to adore so much started his one way..

1 Like

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by motherfucker: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

tell that to ipobians...
cuz I don't give a Bleep if Nigeria seperates or remains one .
that's ma 10cent
whatever rocks your 10 cent dickkk kapish? I am not an Ipob member and I don't ever nurse the idea of becoming one In the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Basic123:

Then he and buhari and their supporters are rogues and terroristsgrin

my co-brother dont have problems with you.If you don't stop,then it's fire for firegrin

Direct that to OPC AND BADOO COX NA DEM BE REAL ROGUES AND TERRORIST....

I WILL LEAVE U HERE......RADIO BIAFRA IS LIVE JUST NOW......

I NEED TO LISTEN TO TRUTH NOT LIES FROM U PEOPLE.....

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

[s]tell that to ur entire family... cowards and clowns...
the west is not in need of kwara FYI...
so if ur abia etc take ur jugging peeps there and fight for them[/s][s][/s]

trash from hell
kwara kogi form 15% of yoruba population

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Basic123: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2017
profmiganigal:

Direct that to OPC AND BADOO COX NA DEM BE REAL ROGUES AND TERRORIST....

I WILL LEAVE U HERE......RADIO BIAFRA IS LIVE JUST NOW......

I NEED TO LISTEN TO TRUTH NOT LIES FROM U PEOPLE.....
we will stop ozubulu brothers in anambra and baddoos at the same timegrin

Go and learn more hate speeches from your lord and saviour jare.Dont forget to take your prostitute sis.ters alonggrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2017
Oblang:

Why not start the process of regaining ur so called slave land from ur presumed Fulani stock after all u claim to be Yoruba. Start it and quit foaming online abt Fulani claiming kwara...the kanu u claim to adore so much started his one way..

another waste of sperm

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by ripbubu: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:
Whether you like it or not
kanu has made everyone discuss nigeria especially the structure that is modern day slavery
whether you like it or not kanu has done a great job in mobilizing his people to state their frustrations
something niger delta and south west has not done
truth is we are all not happy with status quo and kanu has the guts to say the truth

half of my people saying no to biafra or one nigeria will be the first to want out should biafra be a reality cause i can bet my ass yoruba wont stay in a nation where north is absolute majority infact if we could turn back the hands of time we would have declared our own republic 1968.

i may find some of his contents annoying
but he has said the bitter truth
i also want to congratulate the ibo nation on the succesful mobilization for what they believe in
i see the women agititating for freedom and i am impressed
yoruba nation has not gotten someone to do such a thing since the days of awolowo

congrats to kanu who is not afraid to say the truth
congrats to ibo nation for staying resolute

yorubas have led the fight to end democracy
ibo should lead the fight to disintegrate or restructure

una well done
that does not mean i will not still abuse una here o
well nice article... But abusing continue ba.. .lol
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Basic123:
we will stop ozubulu brothers in anambra and baddoos at the same timegrin

Go and learn more hate speeches from your lord and saviour jare.Dont forget to take your prostitute sis.ters alonggrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

you are a bastard......paedophile.......just mind una Oduduwa and leave Biafra alone.....ooooo

1 Like

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

Seems your looking to play victim by force or fire

not at all....Mr femi...u people and buhari......just allow Biafra to be....

1 Like

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by ofai: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

i am not seeking for ipob friendship

Neither do we need your compliment.

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by soulpiano23(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2017
We disown you for whatever you called your tribe.
" Some without means of livelyhood"
"Some one that has fed on innocent Igbo people looking fresher and bigger than when he was in UK"
Some one that has betrayed the supporters that are still in Kuje prison"
Some that said Buhari will never come back
Some that said Obasanjo will die
Some one that never respected the voice of Ohaneze
Someone that kept his family in UK and never registered the children in Igboland schools
The only thing am waiting for is the November 18 Election that he said would never hold,If the election hold then Kanu Nnamdi is ...........................
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by ripbubu: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Am so exited Nigerians are getting wiser. No matter your tribe and religion, we should always be fair in airing our views and shove sentiments aside. If you dont welcome nnamdi kanu 's idea and mode of operation at least be happy that he has the balls to challenge the government on our behalf. He has a family, but he put everything he has at stake to fight for freedom and equity.
Every sane mind in this country knows that for years now, the north has enslaved the south with their born to rule mentality. We all are feeling the pain but we are afraid of making a sound able thereby sinking our tails inside. How long are we going to be under their shoes? our grand fathers suffered it, our fathers did, if we don't let people like buhari, nothern elders and ariwa youths know we are educated and wiser now, our children will be raised in the same belief that we are minority and have to lick their old ass for a plate of porridge.
Anybody that is not in support of either biafra or restructure, I repeat,Anybody that is not in support of either biafra or restructure, THUNDER FIRE YOU nyash.
amen and may God kill any one that hates biafra
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Basic123: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2017
profmiganigal:

you are a bastard......paedophile.......just mind una Oduduwa and leave Biafra alone.....ooooo
PAIN!!!!!!...grin,grin,grin
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by franklingud(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2 if you open ya mouth and abuse igbo again, ur ancestors go give you manual reset from beyond.

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2017
franklingud:
Markfemi2 if you open ya mouth and abuse igbo again, ur ancestors go give you manual reset from beyond.

i will keep on insulting ibo nothing you can do about it

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Alcatraz007: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2017
konoplyanka:

bringing religious bigotry among Yoruba people makes me question your yorubaness. no Yoruba man does religious segregation.

So what do we do? Deny the fact that there is cognitive dissonance in yorubaland?

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by hornyofife: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2017
It is always carnival-like during rallies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsxLG94RZ58

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2017
best to ignore the religious divider

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supreme Court Orders FG To Recover 18-year Lost Revenue From Oil Giants / Kogi APC Suspends Simon Achuba, Deputy Governor From The Party / Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.