Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (83988 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by EMPEROR48: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Guy i knw its difficult to let go, but pls in d name of God dat girl will sleep wit ur boss if u dont let her go, for her to sleep wit ur brother it means dat it wont stop.. Even if u marry her, it will continue.. So pls look for another decent girl..
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Homguy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

Pls help me brother and sisters.
I need help Pls.
Bro, if you marry tha girl, she might be the one that will kill you. Truth is she has been cheating wuth other men. Shes a nympho ifshe cant control herself such as to sleep with your 16 yr old bro. Somethings are just not negotiable. forget about th money you spent. Cut your losses and move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by CoolAmbience(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Is not because her uncle is a permanent secretary
My own father retired last year as permanent secretary in state Universal basic education board
Besides if I consider family stuff I don't think this is what is leading me.
Pls be soft I want an advice
I have spent so much pls
Be soft with me pls

These issues are not what people are soft about. The only soft advice is for you to let her go. No person's life is tied to another's.

Marriage isn't an event but a lifelong partnership. People hardly change.

I don 'old' for marriage matter, no be today.

It's your decision to make. Good luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by menxer: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hhhhhmmmmm

In her mind, she must have thought, "what would it be like to be loved and sexed by two brothers" and went ahead and had the experience.

Hhhhhmmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

I need help Pls.
The boy is a minor he just needs counselling. You just dodged a bullet dude cos your FORMER GF would have done it in wedlock. Just move on peacefully
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by psalmistkakah(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is a serious matter.. Marriage don't die be that period... I know how u feel but is beta it happen now Dan later
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
How is no one talking about arresting the girl for sleeping with a minor, if it was the other way round.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by bigfish3k: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
am ashamed of u
how can u ask such a question
of the truth u are madly in love and weak

ok oooooo
my advise

1. drive your brother out of ur life and keep the girl for urself and other new bangers/screwers/fuckboys or
2. drive the girl out of ur life and keep ur brother

choose one
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by GreatChizzy: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Is not because her uncle is a permanent secretary
My own father retired last year as permanent secretary in state Universal basic education board
Besides if I consider family stuff I don't think this is what is leading me.
Pls be soft I want an advice
I have spent so much pls
Be soft with me pls
You keep saying you have spent so much. Do u know how much people have lost to failed business ventures? Let go of that bitch if you wanna live long and in happiness!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Apina(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
Please help me because I love her
But ashamed please
Ur confusion be say her family dey loaded, my brother I feel u. Whatever happened is in d family and should remain that way, na ur brother whip am no b say na outsider, take am as bonus grin
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Dear I'm not lying
If I do God should end my future
I can give out my facebook name
Pls what should I do now
I have spent so much

hey guy I feel for you what happened and I feel for you how people are hard on you. But everyone that has been hard on you are justified.

Guy do you want a good advice?

Forget about the lady. She would do the worst if you marry her. She and your brother might end up killing you if you end up marrying her. And End up inheriting your possesions. That is the real fact.
END UP

This is no insult though YOU ARE A VERY TERRIBLE WEAKLIN you have spent so much you have spent so much. How much have you spent that is more important than your life?

Cant you see that your girl is inlove with your brother?
Even if you marry her they would still be having fun. Boy you are Too WEAK to be a man. Like seriously.

The girl even takes you for a FOOL she woke you up that she had a terrible dream about you, made you to start praying and left you on the prayer to go and ffucckk your brother.

Ewure ti ri Sule bee ko to gba isu owo je.

If you were my brother I would give you 100 lashes of cane for your behaviour.
You are still asking what to do?

Continu and marry her now as you have spent so much.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by winkmart: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
I called him, it is true. He was crying like a baby. Kai! Some ladies are wicked

It is a painful experience though , I think what the other guy was rather saying was how could a spirit-filled Christian that just prayed still thought of sex.
Well maybe the spirit opened his eyes to that. It's for this reason that a lot of men find it hard to settle down... Some women can just be so messed up.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by na2016: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

I need help Pls.

That girl ISN'T your wife! Man up and let her go. You don't even need to meet her sister. Don't bother about how much you have spent on her, let her go!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Plutusgas: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sorry about what happened. But really, you need to move on. You should even be thanking God this happened before d marriage. Dat girl will give u high bp/stroke/cardiac arrest and more. Please leave her. She's not worth it at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by xynerise: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
this is a spell..not love...someone slept with your blood brother,and he is doing like fufu....make I go sleep abeg...dem don use juju for this guy

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by joeeee240(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
iammolise:

there's no other pay-back i would recommend grin ... Guy u're wickedly wicked grin

MY MAN, NO TIME FOR THESE HOÉS
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Mayowaflex(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

No
My brother just finished school set
She's in year three in Atsu currently doing her IT at ministry of health aks

Shez fucking retard mehn, just swerve her commot 4 ur life bro
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Saliman22(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Monaco2:

Bros how old is ur gf

She's 21yrs according to her
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Damfostopper(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
at my age I don't comment on stewpid post..... ur inlove with a whor_e....reading this kind thing dey pain me..... I always turn dia type to sex Object....why I look for beta person

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
Move on please! Let the LovePeddler go.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by babyfaceafrica: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
How is no one talking about arresting the girl for sleeping with a minor, if it was the other way round.
feminist will not agree..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by freshvine(f): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
The devil is playing kpangolo with the three of you.

You dey form born again dey sleep with a lady not your wife fornicating... May Angel Gabriel use the holy Bible flog out that demon in you.

Go ask God for forgiveness.

After praying, you wan go fornicate, agbaya
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by CoolAmbience(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Dear I'm not lying
If I do God should end my future
I can give out my facebook name
Pls what should I do now
I have spent so much

Why are you then asking for advice?

If you think you have spent 'your entire world' on her and can't forgo the expense, then go ahead and marry her na.

Your matter eh.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by babyfaceafrica: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Damfostopper:
at my age I don't comment on stewpid post..... ur inlove with a LovePeddler
wise decision

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by adonismuller(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

I need help Pls.
What kinda advice do you need? Are you daft? You are housing a LovePeddler and you are coming here to say you need advice.. ..

What you need is Cane not advice...

You don't sound like a wise man
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
all I could see is a man fornicating after just prayibg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by sharpwriter(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
I called him, it is true. He was crying like a baby. Kai! Some ladies are wicked
cheesy cheesy lol
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Make I no lie this post dey make my preek stand

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Leventis(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
You prayed and after praying you fingered a girl that you are not married to. Just hear yourself! Anyway, I advice you to do away with the girl asap and one more thing, you need to improve on your writing skill grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Coming from a girl.. Everything is Just Wrong.. There's no reason.. There's no justification for her actions.. Blood is thicker than water.. And since you say she compelled your bro.. Let the bitch go! It will be on your honor
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Lalas247(f): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Randy91:
BLOOD OF ZACHARIAH!!!!

this is why I ve remained single for some time now(no gf,jst female friends with no strings attached)....because I can commit suicide if am in this guy position....

I knw this dude has invested so much in this relationship....

O Lord save us from KARASHIKAs

I am weak to type further....

my friends here,

lefulefu, Lalas247 and Rozaytee... come and help me pls...
lol I like that Karashika sing sha grin
Commit suicide cause of Pusey shocked no fall for my hand o
When there is plentry out there ... how ur side ..

Really don't get all this crying over spilt milk sad
When it's not money she stole mtcheew ...yes yes it's wrong morally wrong blah blah blah ... after he will still shag another so who e epp
tired men
Didn't read the topic btw cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by SirLakes: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
freshvine:
The devil is playing kpangolo with the three of you.

You dey form born again dey sleep with a lady not your wife fornicating... May Angel Gabriel use the holy Bible flog out that demon in you.

Go ask God for forgiveness.

After praying, you wan go fornicate, agbaya

Virgin Mary
I sight you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.