Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (83951 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
winkmart:

It is a painful experience though , I think what the other guy was rather saying was how could a spirit-filled Christian that just prayed still thought of sex.
Well maybe the spirit opened his eyes to that. It's for this reason that a lot of men find it hard to settle down... Some women can just be so messed up.

She fooled the guy now. Prentending she had bad dream about him. Just to get him busy praying so that she could go and have fun. too bad
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by dhardline(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lol.. .both you and the girl have serious problems but hers seems worse.

Both of you need to repent and give your life to Christ.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mazizitonene(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Something is fishy about this whole stuff....either the op is joking/ not the person involved or he is weak...a very weak young man boy

But a word of advice.....she saw your death... And she will be the one to kill you directly or indirectly if you to choose to go ahead with her....

And remember....there are laws of the land...tradition.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
I thought I have passed through big problems, but this one is bigger than all my problems combined.

Op.. Never you make the mistake of going ahead to marry that girl... Marriage is for life bro. Don't gamble with it..

As for your brother, well, his your bro, but be careful or, he will send you to your early grave.

Just be prayerful..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by sameni123(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=Saliman22 post=59993696]Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
Please help me because I love her
But ashamed please [/quote

Bro you don't need advice marry now ...next she would Bleep your father
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by andyanders: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Op, no matter what you have spent, you will be the greatest fool to EVER have to marry the said lady even if you have sold your father's landed property to have the proceeds spent on her. You have to even thank your God that you discovered this issue before you married her, if not, your brother would have ended up fathering the kids for you and you will be training your brother's kids.Also, you have to thank your God that you discovered this on time, this lady with the obsession she has for your kid brother, she would have ended up killing you in order to stay with him.

Forget the billions you have spent and walk away from her.Have my advise or you prepare for your grave.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by expensiveguyman(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bros what type of advise do u need again nah u should just thank ur destiny that u find out in time. a woman who cheated on u with ur own blood will do it a thousand times with outsiders. i know it's not easy but u hv to move on, don't allow ur emotional feelings for her to lead u into marrying unfaithful woman as a wife.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by SirLakes: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
olassy239:
all I could see is a man fornicating after just prayibg

U are sighted......Virgin Mary

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Ten06(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
I was surprise when you still refer to that demon as your girlfriend, you don't have problem she is the one that is trying to kill you. Walk her out of your house(life) and forget about her. She is the one that seduced your brother with her spiritual powers. Forgive your brother and move on
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by oladele00(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Would there ever be any good news? This is really disheartening.. so so sad. My brother , pls send her away.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by shekauvsbuhari: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Dear I'm not lying
If I do God should end my future
I can give out my facebook name
Pls what should I do now
I have spent so much
ffuuuck whatever you spent on her. Take ur walk or she would kill u if u marry her. U re a dumbass weakling.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Monaco2(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=Saliman22 post=60011402][/quote]

Ok
How long have u guys been together
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Beadex1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2739762/ikechukwu-nwachukwu-married-man-going stubble on this thread of yours, your girl is schooling at AKSU, of recent your telling us that your gf slept with your last born................bruh what did the use to swear for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by QuietHammer(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
nwachukwu9:
My brother the only heavenly Advice I have for you, is to forgive her first, After forgiveness look for a living church where both of you would go and receive deliverance. After deliverance your life would change for good. Both of you must maintain your deliverance. After deliverance you CAN Pray to God to know if she is your wife, if GOD say yes GO ahead and Marry her. I always recommend SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS FOR YOUR DELIVERANCE. THIS MAY BE A FAMILY CURSE THAT NEEDS TO BE BROKEN.
Man get the fvck off here with this bullsh!t!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by winnerz: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
But ashamed please

Oga you are playing with fire. Lof abi?
Firstly befor I react to the main issue let me deviate a bit.
You seem to be a devoted Christian brother. You are committed and prayerful.
Haven said that, I perceived you had (have) committed or are still committing fonication with the lady you claimed you desire to marry. I draw this conclusion from the facts that you are living together, and like the saying goes: 'body noby firewood'. If I am right, you need to seek for forgiveness.

Now back to the main issue, I have these to say:
God had used her to reveal to you the danger ahead.
She is the danger. An adulterous wife is tantamount to a murderer.
She could either kill you for another man, or another man will kill 'your enemy' not you because of her, or hatch a plot with your bro to eliminate you. Those are possibilities.

Secondly, she is doing it with your very own blood. I will give two bible quotes on the imminent evil and danger in this.
Deuteronomy 27:20 Cursed is anyone who has sexual intercourse with one of his father’s wives, for he has violated his father.
You are like a father to that dude, you know.
Leviticus 20: 21 If a man takes his brother's wife, it is impurity. He has uncovered his brother's unclothedness; they shall be childless.

I am not passing judgement on the duo, God is merciful. But you need to take him (your bro) for some rigorous counselling and deliverance sessions.

The only divorce permitted by Jesus is this one. You have not tied the knot with her, you are only partners in fornication. grin
This is the time to call it quit. Forget about Her 'Governor' uncle or 'Deputy' aunt. They are not the ones to bear the consequences of an evil woman. I am not saying you should hate her, but if you like yourself, let her gooo!

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by sharpwriter(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
The girl is even shouting at him when I call them few minutes ago. He is helplessly in love
lolzzz....are you sure this op hasn't eaten charmed vegetable? Shouting at him keh. I am sure something is wrong with this guy. What is the girl still doing in his house that she has boldness to shout at him? You'd better advise him well, because that love that he thinks he has will yurn to hell if he proceeds to marriage with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Some men are weak nd stupid. In 2015 she was cheating on u. Instead mk u dump her ass u didnt. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by talk2percy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Pls I'm not stable right now
I might not type well
Pls just advice me pls
Thanks
Guy, it is good a thing that this shameful and at the same time an eye opening act happened just before u finally say I do...Guy, my candid opinion-judging from what I read, a cheerful giver will always remain a cheerful giver! She won't stop fucking ur brother's dick! If u check well sef ur buddies might b bedding her too!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by czarina(f): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
jashar:
[i]So, after your prayer, the spirit of fornication entered you?

Are you sure you know what you're doing in this life?

[/i]g
undecided undecided undecided
I think say na only me read that part... Not judging him tho wink
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by franzis(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
If u forgiveand take her back ehn..bro u be first class mugu cuz if she stop sleeping with your brother she will jump to your friends

But bro one a more serious note so u just pray finish and you wan knack....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by emi14: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
But ashamed please
Are you getting married to wife or status? Do you really want to die? Do you think it will stop? She told you your dead in dream and immediately went to fuvk your own brother and your waiting for advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Futureberry: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
generationz:

I am a lawyer in equity, so I know the provisions of the child's rights act as to who a child is.

However this has nothing to do with criminal justice system. This is a family issue
Are you aware that in developed countries such as the USA 16 years old are already working and own drivers licenses.
A 16 year old can impregnate a woman true or false
Except the boy is mentally retarded or was under a spell his action is nothing short of betrayal to his older brother and benefactor
It's also a sign of gross disrespect.

In a country when 10,12 and 13 year old boys are already frolicking with their house helps and nannies, and 15 year old have girlfriends who have committed abortions, you are here telling me about being cajoled without his will

Even a sharp 5 year old , has been taught how to say no when they are told to do the wrong thing "no my mummy will beat me".

No, the boy knew what he was doing he should go back to his father and mother before he poisons his brother or his brother poisons him out of hatred, because you have no idea what can happen when love turns to hate it is ten times stronger.

The boy has seen his brothers unclothedness he would never respect him till drastic action is taken

If you don't know I'll refer you to the Bible
When cannan saw his grandfather Noah's unclothedness, Noah cursed him
When Reubens slept with his father's wife, he cursed him
mumu fake lawyer... The boy knows what he was doing... Coming from a lawyer, mehn Nigeria is doomed
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Warrior07(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
The title should read : " I killed a witch who slept with my recently Castrated brother!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
I called him, it is true. He was crying like a baby. Kai! Some ladies are wicked

Wow
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by fortune1968: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you are as weak as your english....it is well with your soul
That's very bad of you.You must be ashamed of yourself for talking like this.Is English the issue here .Is English our mother tongue ?Is mastery of English in any way a measure of a man's strength ? I'm not proud of you and you must refrain from participation in discourse when you have nothing reasonable and intelligent to say .

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by otitokoroleti: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
But ashamed please
oga STFU! You dont love her but only interested in what her uncle can offer. Please never marry that idiot you called your girlfriend because she's a cheat & useless cheap slut. as for your brother, beat the hell out of him & reduce you expenses on him to 50% for disrespecting your person

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by ikemesit4477: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
For Godsake 16 years old boy is big enough to know what is good and bad!
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

Pls help me brother and sisters.
I need help Pls.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by cgniyi(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Your last born is a stud. I personally would be ashamed to admit I lost my woman to my 16 yr. old brother . I think he has done you a favor. You should now know she wasn't meant for you
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by ekaidem10(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Broda i'ii advise u to do away with that girl she is a killer,let both parents knws about her short coming so that u will nt be regarded as an irresponsible man.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Originalsly: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
But ashamed please
Hmmm..... before I advise you.... let me find out who is the deputy governor of Anambra.... and which of his permanent secretary has a daughter doing IT at the Ministry of Health. I'll find her and hear her side of the story. While you wait. ...go ahead with the marriage plans.....nothing better than one big family.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by pocohantas(f): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Why is no one taking note of the fact that the boy is 16yrs old.
Isn't that a minor?

Smh.

The story doesn't add up from the point he came in from prayers and told her to stop what she's doing with his brother. How did OP know or suspect? Any previous happening?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.