Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (83960 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by generationz(f): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Shmourda:
i am currently out of the country, you cant reach me.

but my dear brother, traditionally its a bad thing for brothers to sleep with the same girl. did she force your brother or your brother force. but my advice is that you cant marry the girl. you dont even need to see her sister,

Really? Is it yoruba or general tradition?

Because in Ibo land men are allowed to marry their late father or brothers wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by generationz(f): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Thanks
God bless you
Pls include me in your prayers
Our marriage was next year.
What will I tell my parents right now about this decision pls

I understand how you feel

There's no doubt that with what has happened you might just have to let her go not because you do not have a forgiving spirit, but because of the future consequences of her staying with you. It could be very dangerous to your life who knows what the both of them could begin to conceive in their hearts, what if they continue and he impregnates her and passes the child as yours etc

However I would like you to apply wisdom too
Maybe you would call her and ask if the problem was if you couldn't satisfy her sexually. If that's the problem and it lies with you then I'll advise you to find a solution not because of her but because of your next relationship, because if the problem is with you history might repeat itself and this time it not with your brother bit with outsiders

I'm not condoning cheating from either a man or woman, but gone are the days a woman dies in silence at her man's in capabilities in bed these days many ladies are helping themselves out, cheating us even as common among ladies as it is among men the ladies are just more coded about it.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by ultematecj: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
sir with all humility I write this to you,i understand your emotional frustration,but then sir u have to let her go,in know its hard knowing in your heart how much u value what you guys share together,even at that the decision you make now will shape the rest of your life,what your brother did ws wickedness on his part but u should not let that burn the bridge between u and your brothee...pls let her go for your own sake

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by ClearDway4me: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Leave the girl and move on with your life, please make it faster b4 they blackmail you

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by klenton(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
I called him, it is true. He was crying like a baby. Kai! Some ladies are wicked

really?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by generationz(f): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
CHESTER48:
Oga u called out your own blood brother, knelt him down to flog him, over a girl that is just your girlfriend not your wife.. You're not engaged.. I spit on you.. Tụfịakwa..

Is the brother a child? When 16 year old boys are already Fending for families and getting married

If it were my brother I would send him out of my house that kind of brother can kill me. Imagine a boy I changed his diapers, he is not afraid to sleep with my girl friend.

It means his brother doesn't fear him, I'm not saying the girl isn't bad but how many years have they been dating? Highest five years, whereas he has know his brother since the day he was born good 16 years.

Blood is thicker than water, likewise blood betrayals shouldn't be taken lightly, you have to watch the sibling closely because na the rat weh dey inside house dey reveal secret to the one wey dey outside.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by klenton(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
CHESTER48:
Oga u called out your own blood brother, knelt him down to flog him, over a girl that is just your girlfriend not your wife.. You're not engaged.. I spit on you.. Tụfịakwa..

just sharrap if u dont have anything to say anu ofia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Saliman22(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
mystery22:
bro,i understand how u feel dats y i don't do love,d best tin to do is use her back,make her invest heavily on you too,but remember to withdraw ur heart from her completely,when she is so much into d relationship,strike and leave her asap,cos she won't stop cheating.bro take heart once again.

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Saliman22(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yoshy:
Your gift is possessed and demonic, she is a chronic harlot. I detest such people with my mind, body and soul.

Your life is your biggest investment and right now, she is a threat to it, so cut your looses and move on.

As for your brother, you have a lot of work to do on him.

I sense you were not a good role model to him though.

I was a role model
I barely stay with him
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Saliman22(m): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
generationz:

I understand how you feel

There's no doubt that with what has happened you might just have to let her go not because you do not have a forgiving spirit, but because of the future consequences of her staying with you. It could be very dangerous to your life who knows what the both of them could begin to conceive in their hearts, what if they continue and he impregnates her and passes the child as yours etc

However I would like you to apply wisdom too
Maybe you would call her and ask if the problem was if you couldn't satisfy her sexually. If that's the problem and it lies with you then I'll advise you to find a solution not because of her but because of your next relationship, because if the problem is with you history might repeat itself and this time it not with your brother bit with outsiders

I'm not condoning cheating from either a man or woman, but gone are the days a woman dies in silence at her man's in capabilities in bed these days many ladies are helping themselves out, cheating us even as common among ladies as it is among men the ladies are just more coded about it.

Thanks

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Saliman22(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
ultematecj:
sir with all humility I write this to you,i understand your emotional frustration,but then sir u have to let her go,in know its hard knowing in your heart how much u value what you guys share together,even at that the decision you make now will shape the rest of your life,what your brother did ws wickedness on his part but u should not let that burn the bridge between u and your brothee...pls let her go for your own sake

Thanks and God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Saliman22(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
ClearDway4me:
Leave the girl and move on with your life, please make it faster b4 they blackmail you

Thanks
I'm so ashamed
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Saliman22(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
generationz:

Is the brother a child? When 16 year old boys are already Fending for families and getting married

If it were my brother I would send him out of my house that kind of brother can kill me. Imagine a boy I changed his diapers, he is not afraid to sleep with my girl friend.

It means his brother doesn't fear him, I'm not saying the girl isn't bad but how many years have they been dating? Highest five years, whereas he has know his brother since the day he was born good 16 years.

Blood is thicker than water, likewise blood betrayals shouldn't be taken lightly, you have to watch the sibling closely because na the rat weh dey inside house dey reveal secret to the one wey dey outside.

God bless you the more
That comment was making me depressed d more
Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by nwachukwu9(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
My brother the only heavenly Advice I have for you, is to forgive her first, After forgiveness look for a living church where both of you would go and receive deliverance. After deliverance your life would change for good. Both of you must maintain your deliverance. After deliverance you CAN Pray to God to know if she is your wife, if GOD say yes GO ahead and Marry her. I always recommend SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS FOR YOUR DELIVERANCE. THIS MAY BE A FAMILY CURSE THAT NEEDS TO BE BROKEN.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Saliman22(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
klenton:

just sharrap if u dont have anything to say anu ofia

Just forgive him
He should consider been in my shoes
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
Please help me because I love her
But ashamed please
My dad too will tell any man coming to marry his daughter to wait till final year, because the stress in school is lesser then and if she get pregnant, she will give birth after she graduate.

Don't marry her, she is a cheat and don't have respect for you

Sorry for your heartbreak, I no its not easy especially for emotional people like you but you have to move on with your life, you will find another person.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Don't forgive her, how could she stoop so low to sleep with your brother in your house?

Never forgive a cheat, she can go ahead and date your brother.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by oglalasioux(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Dear I'm not lying
If I do God should end my future
I can give out my facebook name
Pls what should I do now
I have spent so much

Is it what you spent or your love for her?

Run away now that you still have the opportunity. This girl will ruin your life permanently in future. You are lucky to find out now.

The only logical reason she did this with your brother is if she has evidence that you are impotent which doesn't even justify the action. Just run.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by ukpa: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
@ Op , you prayed & shortly after put your hand in her NUNU , for crying out loud , what did you expect when she went into your brothers room ?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Chuksyd1: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Where do i even start from?
First of all, i'm so sorry you have to go through all this bro. With what i've read you seem like a very emotional person.
My guy, you have to be strong and take back your rightful place as a man. Shit happens in this life especially what we don't expect but life will surely continue.
Honestly, this kind of girl is not wife material. Don't make the mistake of continuing the relationship, do away with her as quickly as possible as for your brother, well, just pray for him, observe him closely from now onwards. Blood will remain.
Most importantly take care of yourself, you can only count on yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
generationz:

Emm. In life we have court.. And purpose of that is judgment.. Now if u go to court, do the judge hear only from 1 side of the story. No.. Everyone gets fair hearing.. And u never mentioned it in Ur comment, which finally made Ur comment pointless.. If u send ur brother packing without asking you what happened, because you have girl. That is not your wife, u said the boy is 16 years.. Oga a 16 year old boy is a juvenile and in court wouldn't be treated with same punishment as an adult.. At 16 he can be manipulated, convinced brain washed.. Now u see.. It holds no water anywhere.. The best thing is to overlook the boy as a kid.. And warn him strictly. The gf is the one that needs the flogging. If she is above 18

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by generationz(f): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

God bless you the more That comment was making me depressed d more Thanks
Amen my dear. I hope God gives you a clear mind and the wisdom to take care of this issue
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Brownish24(f): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
I unstnd ur pain right nw,but d best tin is u shld forget d wedding for nw because dis is a life contract. Nd cum to think of it what if u travel is dt d way she will be flexing arnd men,bro don't count ur looses bt think of d future nd one last think forgive her,nd u guyz shld go ur seperate way.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by generationz(f): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
CHESTER48:
Emm. In life we have court.. And purpose of that is judgment.. Now if u go to court, do the judge hear only from 1 side of the story. No.. Everyone gets fair hearing.. And u never mentioned it in Ur comment, which finally made Ur comment pointless.. If u send ur brother packing without asking you what happened, because you have girl. That is not your wife, u said the boy is 16 years.. Oga a 16 year old boy is a juvenile and in court wouldn't be treated with same punishment as an adult.. At 16 he can be manipulated, convinced brain washed.. Now u see.. It holds no water anywhere.. The best thing is to overlook the boy as a kid.. And warn him strictly. The gf is the one that needs the flogging. If she is above 18

I am a lawyer in equity, so I know the provisions of the child's rights act as to who a child is.

However this has nothing to do with criminal justice system. This is a family issue
Are you aware that in developed countries such as the USA 16 years old are already working and own drivers licenses.
A 16 year old can impregnate a woman true or false
Except the boy is mentally retarded or was under a spell his action is nothing short of betrayal to his older brother and benefactor
It's also a sign of gross disrespect.

In a country when 10,12 and 13 year old boys are already frolicking with their house helps and nannies, and 15 year old have girlfriends who have committed abortions, you are here telling me about being cajoled without his will

Even a sharp 5 year old , has been taught how to say no when they are told to do the wrong thing "no my mummy will beat me".

No, the boy knew what he was doing he should go back to his father and mother before he poisons his brother or his brother poisons him out of hatred, because you have no idea what can happen when love turns to hate it is ten times stronger.

The boy has seen his brothers unclothedness he would never respect him till drastic action is taken

If you don't know I'll refer you to the Bible
When cannan saw his grandfather Noah's unclothedness, Noah cursed him
When Reubens slept with his father's wife, he cursed him

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Yoshy: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

I was a role model
I barely stay with him

Young minds are somehow, you shouldn't have brought your babe home to be staying overnight always. As regards to sex, I don't think you did enough to be a role model. Younger ones usually learn a lot from their elders.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by chidekings(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=sunshineR post=59998283][/quote]
How did you highlight that particular words.

As for the op,i reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
chidekings:

How did you highlight that particular words.

As for the op,i reserve my comment

which one boss
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Saliman22(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
nwachukwu9:
My brother the only heavenly Advice I have for you, is to forgive her first, After forgiveness look for a living church where both of you would go and receive deliverance. After deliverance your life would change for good. Both of you must maintain your deliverance. After deliverance you CAN Pray to God to know if she is your wife, if GOD say yes GO ahead and Marry her. I always recommend SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS FOR YOUR DELIVERANCE. THIS MAY BE A FAMILY CURSE THAT NEEDS TO BE BROKEN.

Thanks but I have engage my pastor and he prayed and asked me to forget about marriage and move on,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
The picture of the girl supposed to appear here.

Am disappointed shall
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by adegeye38(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

Pls help me brother and sisters.
I need help Pls.
commiting formication and praying...... weh don sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Saliman22(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
My dad too will tell any man coming to marry his daughter to wait till final year, because the stress in school is lesser then and if she get pregnant, she will give birth after she graduate.

Don't marry her, she is a cheat and don't have respect for you

Sorry for your heartbreak, I no its not easy especially for emotional people like you but you have to move on with your life, you will find another person.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.