Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (83959 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by khain(f): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2017
Tell the them family the truth and forget about the girl and the money you spent on her cuz if she can sleep with ur kid brother she will not stop if u end marrying her... God just save you from further destruction.. A broken relationship is better than a broken Marriage my dear.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Frankicent(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Really bad... with all due respect how old is she and your browser?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Saliman22(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2017
Divay22:

Jesu shocked shocked
And the girl?

21yrs
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Saliman22(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2017
Divay22:

Jesu shocked shocked
And the girl?

21yrs
If she's not lying o
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Saliman22(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2017
khain:
Tell the them family the truth and forget about the girl and the money you spent on her cuz if she can sleep with ur kid brother she will not stop if u end marrying her... God just save you from further destruction.. A broken relationship is better than a broken Marriage my dear.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
Marry her, I hate to see weaklings like your type. You were praying and she was making love to your younger brother. You still love her cos her dad abi uncle is a perm sec.

Get out of here my friend! Weakling!

Tosyn2much come see

Why are you calling him a weakling ...despite what she did to him and all the pain he went through you can see that he clearly loves this woman .

If you can't advise or console him then don't come here to taunt him .

He's not going to be with her ...but torn betrayal by his brother and a woman he loved ...come on there's no need to call him that .

My brother be strong ...it's just the lesson of life . Forgive and try to move on .

It's not easy but forgive .

You might be weak now but you are not a weakling .

The weak become heroes ...

Keep your head up ,forgive and move on .

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Mykelpato(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Bro for me you have to give the girl another chance.. But stop all this ur pray pray and try and improve ur sex life. Satisfy her, Cox I know most people here would be tempted to do the same with their wife's sister.. if their wife ain't satisfying them ... Don't forget to go for counseling, tell ur father about it, he will give u a good advice.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Young03(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2017
hehehe this guy funny
My advice is for u to fûck the girl for straight one week and leave her
u can't marry her because u won't be happy in that marriage.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by 2nattie(m): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
What did I just read?

Hogwash. "Holy Spirit" filled Christian but he still dey shine Congo. Some stories are just not meant to be narrated at all on this medium. Such stories expose the level of stupidity of their narrators.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Briee(f): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2017
2nattie:

Hogwash. "Holy Spirit" filled Christian but he still dey shine Congo. Some stories are just not meant to be narrated at all on this medium. Such stories expose the level of stupidity of their narrators.
I called him, it is true. He was crying like a baby. Kai! Some ladies are wicked

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Saliman22(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2017
Frankicent:
Really bad... with all due respect how old is she and your browser?

My brother is 16
And she's 21yrs but u know girls at times can be funny with age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mystery22: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2017
bro,i understand how u feel dats y i don't do love,d best tin to do is use her back,make her invest heavily on you too,but remember to withdraw ur heart from her completely,when she is so much into d relationship,strike and leave her asap,cos she won't stop cheating.bro take heart once again.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2017
Being single is the way to good life cool . This one still dey ask for advice, niggas are really a disgrace to nature this days.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by amuokuko: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year, lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happen yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her it place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.
What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, they she narrate how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I shouldnt be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.
Some spirit enters me and I stop half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't upto 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.
I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice . I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.
So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.
Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.
Pls help me brother and sisters.
I need help Pls.

Single sense u no get.
Ur brother slept wiv ur gal friend nd u re still asking queshion

Abeg pursue the prostitute u call ur girl.

Girl ko garri nii.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Frankicent(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

My brother is 16

Wooaw
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Yoshy: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Your gift is possessed and demonic, she is a chronic harlot. I detest such people with my mind, body and soul.

Your life is your biggest investment and right now, she is a threat to it, so cut your looses and move on.

As for your brother, you have a lot of work to do on him.

I sense you were not a good role model to him though.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

My brother is 16

shocked you need to be crucified. Your 16yrs old bro fvcked your 21yrs old gf?, you need sense. Rubbish human.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by justineu(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
But women angry that's why I prefer being single for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Caleyblinkz: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year, lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happen yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her it place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.
What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, they she narrate how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I shouldnt be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.
Some spirit enters me and I stop half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't upto 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.
I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice . I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.
So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.
Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.
I need help Pls.
eyah the girl is very stupid
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by pato405(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
I don't have any problem with the story.

The only problem I'm NOT comfortable with and it irritates me sooo BADLY is the fact that the OP (the offended) is seeking advice on what to do! angry

It's incredibly annoying.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by jashar(f): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
So, after your prayer, the spirit of fornication entered you?

Are you sure you know what you're doing in this life?

undecided undecided undecided

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Briee(f): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
pato405:
I don't have any problem with the story.

The only problem I'm NOT comfortable with and it irritates me sooo BADLY is the fact that the OP (the offended) is seeking advice on what to do! angry

It's incredibly annoying.
The girl was even shouting at him when I called them few minutes ago. He is helplessly in love

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by pato405(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
The girl is even shouting at him when I call them few minutes ago. He is helplessly in love

Then, he's not normal. If that be the case, his concern for now should not be marriage, but to see a shrink.

25 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
pato405:

Then, he's not normal. If that be the case, his concern for now should not be marriage, but to see a shrink.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
I need help Pls.
Oga u called out your own blood brother, knelt him down to flog him, over a girl that is just your girlfriend not your wife.. You're not engaged.. I spit on you.. Tụfịakwa..

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
na wah for all these weak men forming spiritual o...................person say she dream you con dey fear.........
I dont blame you and ur cohorts sha......na the pastors wey make una dey do like this i blame

see you sef............immediately after praying na fornication you be wan commit abi

anyways to the discussion at hand that babe is a demon possessed hoe......................i would have said another thing but since you so much believe in the supernatural and in dreams and shiiii like that i'd advice the three of you go for deliverance cos

1.) the girl is possessed and a sex freak

2.) e be like say dem don tie ur sense............the girl clearly has you wrapped around her fingers

3,) ur brother though perharps forced against his will like you claim still needs deliverance

and like kashy baby says there are only two things you can do now

1.) dump her slutty ass

2.) forgive her and you three go for 6 months deliverance with hot prayers

if i was the one though (this shiii cant happen to me sha cos i cant let a lady tie my sense of reasoning) i would Bleep her for 2-weeks straight then politely tell her to get the fvck out of my life...............

Briee even say she still dey shout for you when she called you.....................bros no fall ur manhood o...................no let this girl use you pay ludo o angry

this one don pass love

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by DaGC(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
The girl is even shouting at him when I call them few minutes ago. He is helplessly in love

This can't be real

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by muller101(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Op. If u really don't know what to do. Then u are under a spell.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by horlahsunbo225(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is one of the reasoning why I always keep my head up in my relationship like a bleeding nose

To the OP even bible give is chance to divorce an adultererss so you dont have any reason for holding ordinary ass hole gf there are many good ladies outside

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by tayo60(f): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
You are as weak as everyone has said. A girl dt cheated on you twice with your brother will definitely do much more after marriage. And you are claiming you have spent so much on her. Mcheeeeew!!! Is it not better now to end the relationship and forget all that you have spent on her than having to die of heart attack later in marriage. Ds kind of girl can even give you someone else's child as yours and you are here saying you have spent so much. Better wake up from slumber Mr Loverboy !

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by NCANpatroller: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Thanks I will let her go but should I tell me parents the details of this, because our marriage is slatted next year

Tell them she cheated on you.

Dont say WHO!
It ll break your parents heart

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Briee(f): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
DaGC:

This can't be real
Very real, he is helplessly in love

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.