Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (83955 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Amberon11: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
The way some people reason though.

You think you just made sense right?
Young03:
hehehe this guy funny

My advice is for u to fûck the girl for straight one week and leave her

u can't marry her because u won't be happy in that marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by babyfaceafrica: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Beadex1:
Dear i cant say anything here, what love can make some people do is beyond my reasoning. Things like this makes me think about baby mama things but my mom will kill me
this love sha
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by tosyne2much(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
This story weak me oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by SweetyZinta(f): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

Pls help me brother and sisters.
I need help Pls.

thunder will fire that girl I swear! exposing your brother to sex at 16 to an olosho. I just pray he's STD free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by MyMouth(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you are as weak as your english....it is well with your soul
Someone is confused and typing, how do u expect him to type correct English? See ur mouth for there!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by ConcernedNL: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

I need help Pls.

Please forgive your brother, he is just a smal boy. A 16 year old boy is exuberant and will be consumed by lust. He is just discovering his sexuality so common sense eludes him,

Break up with the girl, she will cheat on her next boyfriend too, sometimes only God can deliver people like that, dont carry fire biko.

God will not make you die, you will live long in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by DabuIIIT: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

be a man. U dont need any advice..no matter what,they will still continue the act..and u can end up dead. They now hav hot pants/burning desire for eachother and nothing can change it. U made a mistake calling the aunt,for what? Have nothing to do with her again o..infact,run away from her.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by linearity: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

My eyes hurt reading this tiny letters..

Plz can someone summarize it for me...tnx..
His younger brother dey browse him fiancée website, even when he was actively praying to Baba God to avert a bad omens of his untimely death, dreamed up by his fiancée.

He need your advice.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by generationz(f): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

God will surely bless you because I was looking on how to handle my brother, I'm in shocked and I need to be very careful.
I cannot ever come close to me again
Also do something about your girlfriend too don't punish the boy alone.

If I were you I would tell her parents and mine too if you can't handle her because of love your family will be able to

She isn't a good woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Obeenah(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
Please help me because I love her
But ashamed please

Dude you are in love with the position of her Dad and Uncle. Not in love with her.

Besides did I just read about Prayer, Fornication and what the heck was the last part.

I would advise putting off wedding plans and asking yourself if with your discovery you would still marry tge girl without her dad's and uncle's supposed permanent but temporary govt position.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by buffalowings: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Beadex1:
https://www.nairaland.com/2739762/ikechukwu-nwachukwu-married-man-going stubble on this thread of yours, your girl is schooling at AKSU, of recent your telling us that your gf slept with your last born................bruh what did the use to swear for you

The guy is a fraud
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by winkmart: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

I need help Pls.

You seem to be so wack when it comes to love issues. You need serious prayers. This is something you posted in 2015

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by otitokoroleti: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
But ashamed please
and please, you & your brother should go for HIV + STI tests. Its very important bro, dont forget to punish & stay away from that your brother after that you've chased away that dog
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

I need help Pls.
How can your girl stoop so low?
She must have been peeping and salivating over your lil bro big cassava.
Na your papa she suppose go knack sef.
What rubbish?
Oya give me your address let me too come and take small from the animashaun (free giver) you call a girlfriend.
You are a bigger fool for coming here to ask for advice.
Disgrace to manhood
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by winkmart: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
buffalowings:

The guy is a fraud

I tire oooo. He's psychotic I guess. Just needed attention. Some dudes from that said can be weird sometimes

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by DabuIIIT: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
I will call you too. I want to know if you're okay angry
ayam not ok too,o..pls call me..

grin grin cheesy tongue grin
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by JaffyJoe(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Dysfunctional.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by LagosismyHome(f): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
[s]Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
But ashamed please [/s]

let me correct it for you .....The girl you had planned to marry but cannot marry again . if you do then ashamed awaits you plenty in the future
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Are u kidding me I take my leg out of this thread marine spirit fall on ur so called girlfriend and ur brother try to deliver him from so initiated marine spirit
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by CoolChinex07: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Simply do away with her but reconcile with ur younger brother
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Slayer2: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
who is this one

Worwor face with worwor character. Mbok abeg swerve.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by winkmart: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
What did I just read?

Wow! I called the brother, all I can say is wow! That girl is an unrepentant cheat. I'm really sorry for what you're going through. I don't even know what to say to you right now. I heard you cry and I'm short of words here.

You think the guy is okay. He seems to be seeking attention. See his post from 2015

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Slayer2: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
alexistaiwo:

How can your girl stoop so low?
She must have been peeping and salivating over your lil bro big cassava.
Na your papa she suppose go knack sef.
What rubbish?
Oya give me your address let me too come and take small from the animashaun (free giver) you call a girlfriend.
You are a bigger fool for coming here to ask for advice.
Disgrace to manhood

Hahahahah I award you 100 slay points and grand slayer title. Bruh you slay him grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Beadex1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
buffalowings:

The guy is a fraud

Good for him, but my advice for any guy out there always talk with your GF about your relationship status, ask her always if she wants new guy or new adventure. This i do to gauge my stand in her life and most importantly I use those gauging against her if she cheats. I wont forgive her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by BABANGBALI: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Your grammar is one of the reasons your girl cheated on you, the second reason is that you are a 5 seconds man while you brother is a 50 minutes man non stop
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by generationz(f): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
what are you even saying?....so because a man is weak...it is cool to cheat on someone brother?.. Can't she just end the relationship?.. All dis men sef
I'm not condoning it
But just what if he has some issue and tomorrow it isn't his girlfriend but his wife that ends up sleeping with an outsider because he failed to deal with the sexual problem

We know African men, very strong headed all of them always swear by their dead mother how they can last 1 hour until the day

If a husband cheats the wife will he asked if she is dirty, terrible in bed, doesn't respect her husband etc
But when a woman cheats we don't view the husband through the same looking glass we see the husband

Look whether you like it or not there are more and more cases of cheating sexually frustrated women than men

Please let us be impartial when we pass judgment just as a woman might need to work on herself if her husband is randy a man needs to if his wife is.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mofeoluwadassah: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Slayer2:

Worwor face with worwor character. Mbok abeg swerve.
bla bla bla....speak to the dust

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by bestpunterever: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Dear I'm not lying
If I do God should end my future
I can give out my facebook name
Pls what should I do now
I have spent so much
either u forget about amount u av spent and leave that LovePeddler, or u marry her and keep remembering how she was f*cking ur brother
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Ryabcool(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
braxjay:
I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING. . . . . .

you still need someone to tell you what to do

my brother knee down where you are

place your hands on you head (Both hands o. your case is serious)

and say this out loud

" My father My father, wherever they have taken my head to, COME BACK ! COME BACK ! ! COME BACK ! ! ! "
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by adidison(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
abeg! Sounds fake ... but if true ... so this guy was praying outside and then wanted to have sex? Put his finger and she was wet, bros sounds like while you were praying you where thinking of nyash ... na so!

Meanwhile, no need for advice here, it's like you put rat poison or acid in front of you, you know if you drink it, it will kill you? But you say it is water and you
even open a thread on Nairaland to ask for advice to drink the acid ... are you asking for advice on how to drink or sip the acid ... plus all the money you claim wasteed on her, you are still wasting Data! please! I don't understand waris goin hon (in calabar accent).

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
braxjay:
I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING. . . . . .

you still need someone to tell you what to do

my brother knee down where you are

place your hands on you head (Both hands o. your case is serious)

and say this out loud

" My father My father, wherever they have taken my head to, COME BACK ! COME BACK ! ! COME BACK ! ! ! "
oh boy pity me oh. I just can't hold this laughter. This is serious

You made my day.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by YungJo207(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Dude you just gat to understand bitc**es come and go but your blood is your blood...your brother will fight a war for you regardless of any shit that might go down but trust me that bit**h you call your girlfriend won't take a strock for you....like my big homie 2pac will say "LIFE GOES ON"" listen to this 2 song might help you alot ( Jon Mclauhglin-we all need saving and Tupac- life goes on ) remember your brother is your brother beside he's a man and is human na temptation carry am do wetin him do my fellow guys in the house can testify if woman no seduce man our body no dey move and when body don move and chairman don stand up we can't control the thing. So life goes on.

Bless man be a man and go do what you got to do like nothing happened.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.