Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (27020 Views)

Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You / Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
But seriously, let's be sincere. Do people still trust each other these days?

Cause I feel nobody trust anyone, anymore deep down in our hearts.

For me, I don't trust nobody.

Trusting blindly killed me several times. I have no more trust to give just like that.

If you are sincere? With time it will show
If you can be trusted? With time I will know.
So let no one deceive themselves am be asking of trust, immediately in a relationship. Such question should not be asked in d first place.

It's purely emotional blackmail to even ask: Baby do u trust me?
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Prec1ous(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hedonistically:

Only a certain kind of man puts up with a cheating girlfriend. Sorry to say but it's not the kind of man any man should be proud of.

Nothing wrong with a cheating side chick or Bleep buddy or booty call.. That's part of the no strings attached unwritten rule. But a cheating girlfriend with the heavy commitment burden? Nope. You don't put up with that, unless you have no option. And if you have no option, then she would easily see through you and recognise what you are.. . A thoroughly inferior beta male.

I don't even see an option there again. The guy is an MVP though but I can't put up with that crap.

Nothing worse than the smirk on her face knowing she got your on her palm and can control you like a puppet.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by thesuave10(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Prec1ous:

I still understand where you are coming from and it's great.

Thank you for stopping by.

Good talk.see a professional therapist wink
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Prec1ous(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
alexialin:

Trusting blindly killed me several times. I have no more trust to give just like that.

So let no one deceive themselves am be asking of trust, immediately in a relationship. Such question should not be asked in d first place.

This is exactly my point oh, brother.

With time, you will know if that person is trustworthy, but just trusting like that is a big NO.

by the way, people still fall for the "Baby, do you trust me? " scam, I just wanted you to know
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Here to learn
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by BabaIbo: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hedonistically:

Only a certain kind of man puts up with a cheating girlfriend. Sorry to say but it's not the kind of man any man should be proud of.

Nothing wrong with a cheating side chick or Bleep buddy or booty call.. That's part of the no strings attached unwritten rule. But a cheating girlfriend with the heavy commitment burden? Nope. You don't put up with that, unless you have no option. And if you have no option, then she would easily see through you and recognise what you are.. . A thoroughly inferior beta male.

Funny you, is that your own way of reasoning?
You don't even know what is involve(terms n conditions)... if u say so
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by BabaIbo: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Prec1ous:

You already know the drill.
Love needs trust to be maintained, and that trust need to be worked for.
It is not a walk in the park.
Yea
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Prec1ous:

This is exactly my point oh, brother.

With time, you will know if that person is trustworthy, but just trusting like that is a big NO.

by the way, people still fall for the "Baby, do you trust me? " scam, I just wanted you to know

Hahahahahahahah grin

Real scam o

Lol cheesy

Fucck trust jare. With time it will be proven if the person can be trusted and at that time, the trust will definitely flow easily, without even asking. And both partners will know deep down they trust each other without saying it, a thousand times.

In between Am lady o cheesy am not a guy.
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Skinni(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Holyfield1:
It's one month now and you're not back yet... Okay o!
Hehehehe.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Prec1ous(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
alexialin:
[/b]

Hahahahahahahah grin

Real scam o

Lol cheesy

Fucck trust jare. With time it will be proven if the person can be trusted and at that time, the trust will definitely flow easily, without even asking. And both partners will know deep down they trust each other without saying it, a thousand times.

In between Am lady o cheesy am not a guy.

Am so sorry ma'am, just that you punched real good like man.
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by obyrich(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
alexialin:

I'd rather ask, ' Baby, can you be trusted?'. Just like you said, there are just very few people who could be trusted.
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by nawtibownie: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
I couldn't agree more with this article although, trusting and earning someone's trust is quite hard these days. How I ruined a good relationship from petty lies out of fear has left me full of regrets. It taught me to do things right and damn the consequences that follows suit.

2 Likes

Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by obyrich(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
nawtibownie:
I couldn't agree more with this article although, trusting and earning someone's trust is quite hard these days. How I ruined a good relationship from petty lies out of fear has left me full of regrets. It taught me to do things right and damn the consequences that follows suit.
The pout says it all. grin
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by nawtibownie: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
obyrich:
The pout says it all. grin
Pout?
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Oooh I see..I never tot ur a religious man. wink

Anyway, so there will be a party today on your streets or fireworks maybe like the 4th of July celebration style?
i'm nat religious!!! grin went to spy on church chicks! shocked
And they'd be a parttty with lots of egusi soup and amala. You invited wink
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Allwility: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
@OP Prec1ous May God bless you immediately.
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
nawtibownie:

Pout?
your fat-ass mouth!!
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by obyrich(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
nawtibownie:

Pout?
Yes. The pout in the pix.
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
jamariwolf:
i'm nat religious!!! grin went to spy on church chicks! shocked
And they'd be a parttty with lots of egusi soup and amala. You invited wink

grin

Hahahaha..i like egusi..thats my fave but never tried amala or afang yet
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Zhahovic(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Prec1ous:
I get seriously peeved when people talk about trust like it is their right or something they can just get without charges.

I find it very laughable that people believe that once they are In a relationship with you, trust automatically comes along as added advantage.

Sorry to burst your bubbles, TRUST is something else and it is a beast, but so everyone can follow, I will leave beast out of this.

Every one of us now have mobile phones, let’s call the PHONE our RELATIONSHIP then TRUST becomes the BATTERY.

As you know already, your phone cannot function without its battery, so your relationship cannot stand without trust.

We all know that already, but the issue we have now is on how people view trust, some just think of it as pizza that you just pick up as your own so far you have the cashor made an order.

Trust does not just come in one fell sweep, you can actually fall for someone immediately and love them with all your life but TRUST has to be built, you just do not fall in trust.

Like your phone battery, trust has to be charged continuously and if left on its own, the battery depletes and your phone or relationship in this case becomes null, void, and totally useless then it dies.

BUILDING TRUST IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP

Just like a house, you have to build your trust in your relationship step by step, block by block.

No one has a monopoly to it and once you are in a relationship, it becomes the duty of you and your partner to cater for the trust you share and charge it to 100% percent and nothing less!

There is a common deception in relationships, where one partner says you cannot touch their phones you just have to trust them, SERIOUSLY? That is the greatest scam of the century.

Trust grows on actions and perception, and one of those is being able to know what your partner is up to and not lost in the dark, have you seen a hunter in the night without his headlamp, he will just keep shooting blanks.

You cannot just trust anyone because you love them or you believe them a lot, they need to show you evidence in their actions and words, why they should be seen as trustworthy.

No one should demand for trust out of thin air, it is not your birth right and if anyone does that to you, that person is a fake, a sham, a con artist, a thief, a scammer and the list goes on.

If you are trustworthy enough, you should not be bothered about someone snooping through your phone, this is not just anyone but your partner, your WIFE, your HUSBAND and yet you hide chats and delete call history and you demand TRUST? Something is definitely wrong with you upstairs.

They will say what you do not know will not kill you, REALLY? People who die from food poisoning, were they aware that they are eating poison? People who get assassinated, did they know about the impending assassination? did the "Evans tha Kidnappers" victim know about their impending kidnap?

I could go on and on and show you why that logic is flawed, knowing everything you can about your partner will save you heart ache in the future, take that to the bank.

Do not ever be with anyone who demands for trust without working for it!

You cannot keep late nights and want trust.
You cannot keep all your friends as the opposite sex and expect trust
You cannot be secretive and expect trust.
You cannot hide your phone and expect anyone to trust you.
You cannot talk down on your partner and expect to be trusted.
You cannot keep telling bold faced lies and expect trust.
Loving you alone does not equals to trusting you.
Trust is not something you pick off the ground, you work for it.

Stop demanding to be trusted and make yourself TRUSTWORTHY!

SOURCE: How TRUST is the new SCAM: Stop this blatant lies about TRUST!

Author: Prec1ous

I am so not gay...but I love U for this op

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha..i like egusi..thats my fave but never tried amala or afang yet
that's fine.
Bon appétit

Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Zhahovic(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
pocohantas:
You earn trust.
If your actions are one kind, you begin to lose the trust.
You don't expect that trust to be served to you on a platter.

My ex used to be like, you don't trust me...you don't trust.

Guy wey fit lock im airtime balance join.

The day I hacked into his WhatsApp ehn.
Chai! Endtime guy...
Hahhahaha@endtime guy
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by makydebbie(f): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Prec1ous:

Now I get your picture.

If you read the article more patiently, you will realize that I was not referring to the trust you share with someone before they come into your life.

Yes, you have to trust someone to begin something, you cannot lay claim to it when your actions says otherwise.

This is my context...

I am talking of a relationship that is ongoing and the need to maintain the trust and not feeling or assuming that the initial trust propagated at the first meeting is enough to sustain the relationship.

Yes, your friend can mistrust you when you start to prove untrustworthy, you cannot sit on the divide.

Except for the paranoid, people can doubt your trust and loyalty, it is left to you to prove them wrong or bounce, depending on how much the relationship means to you.

Anyways, I also learnt something from you.
Hey..
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
jamariwolf:
that's fine.
Bon appétit

grin

Nice pic..wat is that white ball sha?

So is that kinda food yall prepare for the independence day? grin
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Prec1ous(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Zhahovic:

I am so not gay...but I love U for this op

I am also not gay, but, I love you too and I don't want no one to deceive you anymore.

Respect
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Prec1ous(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Hey..

Hello Debbie, been ages!
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by barhlow: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
alexistaiwo:
People look at me like I am crazy when I tell them that I will rather marry who I trust than spend an eternity with who I love.

Love isn't trust and trust isn't love.
Open your eyes and mind

You're damn right
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Nice pic..that is that white ball sha?

So is that kinda food yall prepare for the independence day? grin
grin it's not white but light Brown.
I prefer this but some prefer rice nd stew, others prefer noodles.

Personal preference.
But i'm sure eating what's on that pic. Lol
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
obyrich:
I'd rather ask, ' Baby, can you be trusted?'. Just like you said, there are just very few people who could be trusted.

Guy, I don't need to tell u or anyone around me that, hey! U can trust me I will be there for u. Or I won't cheat on you. Cause no matter what I say about trusting me, u still won't trust me,cause of my beauty. So why waste my saliva talking all day and trying to convince a guy to trust me.

I dont have that energy anymore , Biko. Before I use to say u can trust me. Am not the cheating type. Don't worry no richer guy will take my attention. But upon all the talk, the guy will still have doubt. Cause nija men mentality is, if she's very pretty. Automatically she can't be trusted. Is it not women?
So what the fucvk! No time jare.
I won't waste my saliva trying to convince a guy all day and all week about trusting me.
My actions will prove if am to be trusted or not. As long as the other person is not biased in his thoughts and patient enough to see by himself.

Ladies I associate with, all trust me without even asking , do u trust me or I assure u my word is bond.

As soon we talk business or talk relationship issues, mere looking at my eyes as we talk about things. Most of the women who come my way, trust me inwardly and end up sealing deals with me. The mouth can lie but the eyes can never lie.

Through the eyes u can see the soul of a person with psychological experience.
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Prec1ous:

Am so sorry ma'am, just that you punched real good like man.

grin My dear, thanks.

But life experiences toughened me inwardly and made me stronger.
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by sweetilicious(f): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Trust is a prerequisite for a long lasting relationship.
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Odunharry(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
pocohantas:
You earn trust.
If your actions are one kind, you begin to lose the trust.
You don't expect that trust to be served to you on a platter.

My ex used to be like, you don't trust me...you don't trust.

Guy wey fit lock im airtime balance join.

The day I hacked into his WhatsApp ehn.
Chai! Endtime guy...
Lmao. That guy na someth else oo.
I laff at peopl who start giving privacy as an excuse for their partner not to touch their fone.
I wonder what people hide there atimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo / Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter / The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.