Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (27022 Views)

Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You / Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by makydebbie(f): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Prec1ous:

Hello Debbie, been ages!
Yea, happy new month.
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by seangy4konji: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
I think your head is shaking and that soup your woman has given you to eat will soon clear from you eyes...

I have seen women who used what they saw on their mans phone to destroy them and i have seen women who know the worst of their men and still sill take a bullet for them...Only a woman who you know that at her worst,she will never take side against the family..a woman that no matter the crimes and atroccity,no matter the hurt,will not use your secret against you should you trust with your phone..not all this ladies of nowadays that just a picture from instagram,the whole world will know what you have been up to all your life...no be tonto dike pants and bra we all deh see outside and all this ladies shaming men,

some women deh weh be saywalahino matter wetin dem see for phone,dem no go cast you...if you offend am,she go deh with u,call u for corner say ohh boy wetin u do me no gel oo but me and u deh for ever,i no go cast u...na datt type of women u can trust with phone...u and am go do the late night crawling...u and am go be scammer,armed robber,fun buddies,home lover and life go sweet...

not one that once u go away,na another nigga deh knacks am,gossips and rubbish...cast u to person weh go end your life..

if u like put ur life in hands of a wrong woman....if u die you die well...

U can never trust a woman...

ADAM TRUSTED EVE...THats why we are here...

The snail weh u chop na ur business and life...
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by piagetskinner(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
I don't trust anybody...I only trust God
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by mrNVO(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ah! This is the best TOPIC i have ever seen on nairaland. Mr Precious thank You for the Knowledge.
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by bigtalla(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
It's unfortunate that a lot of people(couples especially) have narrowed trust to PHONE PADSWORD. It makes me wonder what was the basis of trust in the Pre-mobile phone era. I know a guy whose wife trusts him so much because he never locks his phone. She even brags about it to the wives of her husband's colleagues. I later understood this man has a spare phone he keeps in the booth of his car whenever he's home. The phone can be reached whenever he desires.

Now, can we say this man is trustworthy?
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Isinkwa: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
You are 100% right my darling. Well written.... Trust my foot!! when your partner can't come closer to your phone. Trust gbakwa oku!!!
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by LordKO(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
@OP, you and those in support of your opinion failed to understand that the words "trust and partner" (just like a finished product) are ends to certain processes but they aren't processes themselves. Something normally begets them. I maintain my previous stance that partners deserves each others trust - a trust must have been before you can term someone your partner/friend. So, the heading of your post isn't correct but you got some points right in your message body.

Personally, before I termed someone a friend/partner s/he must have firstly passed a pally stage before becoming one. For me a friend will automatically qualify as a partner once there's a presence of romantic fancy.

The pally stage is always the defining moment of my relationship/association with anyone I have wish to consider for either a friend or romantic/business partner. At this testing stage what the person would enjoy from me is an unmerited confidence, and if the person is lucky to pass my test s/he will automatically be deserving of my trust. Now It'll of course behoove on such person to remain in goodness so as to retain my trust, while I on the other hand always make sure that I don't give reasons to question my loyalty too. . . I'm a strong proponent of reciprocity.

Friendliness is different from friendship. You fall within the category of people that do equate everyone that are friendly to you or vice versa as a friend.

Friendship isn't a lesser form of love (mother love or romantic love), it's only different because it has no observable biological necessities.

I hold anyone I termed as a friend/partner dear and in highest esteem because it only takes someone that shares my belief systems and lifestyle to be my friend. On principle I'd rather betray myself than to betray a partner/friend.

I don't see friendship/partnership/love where there's a distrust and/or suspicion - People living as frenemies in the guise of friends since time immemorial. Hypocrisy is evil.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Jhappy(f): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
I can never trust anybody in dis wicked word oooooo..... after deleting their chart history, call history and even using automatic code to lock their phone, dey still expect u to trust dem. thunder fire trust jare............amebo u go tire.
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Jhappy(f): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
I can never trust anybody in dis wicked world oooooo..... after deleting their chart history, call history and even using automatic code to lock their phone, dey still expect u to trust dem. thunder fire trust jare............amebo u go tire.
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by davinero2: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
God bless you my brother for this wonderful piece. I read every word.
I've just been heartbroken so many times that all I need in a girl now is for her to be faithful. It's that bad.
I'm looking forward to reading more write-ups from you.

Lemme start following you.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Lavenda26: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Thank you
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by vikstandon(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
I Trust not because people are trustworthy but because my Life is too precious to be short lived on the altar of distrust
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by victor8269: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
pocohantas:
You earn trust.
If your actions are one kind, you begin to lose the trust.
You don't expect that trust to be served to you on a platter.

My ex used to be like, you don't trust me...you don't trust.

Guy wey fit lock im airtime balance join.

The day I hacked into his WhatsApp ehn.
Chai! Endtime guy...
If him hack into your WhatsApp, him go blind too. It's a 2 way thing. U wey skeleton full Ur cupboard, no dey find skeleton for another person own.Meanwhile, d post is for couples not Fornicators (Boyfriends, fiancee n co)

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by Phaysal: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Am thrilled �
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by sweetcherie: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wow! This is quite a piece. Really straight
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by pocohantas(f): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
victor8269:

If him hack into your WhatsApp, him go blind too. It's a 2 way thing. U wey skeleton full Ur cupboard, no dey find skeleton for another person own.Meanwhile, d post is for couples not Fornicators (Boyfriends, fiancee n co)

The post is for people and partners in relationships. It never specified couples. A couple could also be unmarried, your dictionary is there for you to use. Not everybody in relationships fornicate...if you go about fornicate, your cross!!!
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by veraiyke(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Prec1ous:
I get seriously peeved when people talk about trust like it is their right or something they can just get without charges.

I find it very laughable that people believe that once they are In a relationship with you, trust automatically comes along as added advantage.

Sorry to burst your bubbles, TRUST is something else and it is a beast, but so everyone can follow, I will leave beast out of this.

Every one of us now have mobile phones, let’s call the PHONE our RELATIONSHIP then TRUST becomes the BATTERY.

As you know already, your phone cannot function without its battery, so your relationship cannot stand without trust.

We all know that already, but the issue we have now is on how people view trust, some just think of it as pizza that you just pick up as your own so far you have the cashor made an order.

Trust does not just come in one fell sweep, you can actually fall for someone immediately and love them with all your life but TRUST has to be built, you just do not fall in trust.

Like your phone battery, trust has to be charged continuously and if left on its own, the battery depletes and your phone or relationship in this case becomes null, void, and totally useless then it dies.

BUILDING TRUST IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP

Just like a house, you have to build your trust in your relationship step by step, block by block.

No one has a monopoly to it and once you are in a relationship, it becomes the duty of you and your partner to cater for the trust you share and charge it to 100% percent and nothing less!

There is a common deception in relationships, where one partner says you cannot touch their phones you just have to trust them, SERIOUSLY? That is the greatest scam of the century.

Trust grows on actions and perception, and one of those is being able to know what your partner is up to and not lost in the dark, have you seen a hunter in the night without his headlamp, he will just keep shooting blanks.

You cannot just trust anyone because you love them or you believe them a lot, they need to show you evidence in their actions and words, why they should be seen as trustworthy.

No one should demand for trust out of thin air, it is not your birth right and if anyone does that to you, that person is a fake, a sham, a con artist, a thief, a scammer and the list goes on.

If you are trustworthy enough, you should not be bothered about someone snooping through your phone, this is not just anyone but your partner, your WIFE, your HUSBAND and yet you hide chats and delete call history and you demand TRUST? Something is definitely wrong with you upstairs.

They will say what you do not know will not kill you, REALLY? People who die from food poisoning, were they aware that they are eating poison? People who get assassinated, did they know about the impending assassination? did the "Evans tha Kidnappers" victim know about their impending kidnap?

I could go on and on and show you why that logic is flawed, knowing everything you can about your partner will save you heart ache in the future, take that to the bank.

Do not ever be with anyone who demands for trust without working for it!

You cannot keep late nights and want trust.
You cannot keep all your friends as the opposite sex and expect trust
You cannot be secretive and expect trust.
You cannot hide your phone and expect anyone to trust you.
You cannot talk down on your partner and expect to be trusted.
You cannot keep telling bold faced lies and expect trust.
Loving you alone does not equals to trusting you.
Trust is not something you pick off the ground, you work for it.

Stop demanding to be trusted and make yourself TRUSTWORTHY!

SOURCE: How TRUST is the new SCAM: Stop this blatant lies about TRUST!

Author: Prec1ous

I love this post.
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by mctowel01: 1:49am On Oct 02, 2017
Nice... i just sent this to my girlfriend
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by 2shure: 5:32am On Oct 02, 2017
D new gal im fuckin
Cums 2quick
N always saya shez tired.
D longest af fukd her is 20mins
N stil i ddnt cum
Her pekus very deep
Nawa o
Trust..
Na
Stopd calling her
Or givin a fuk
We r nw in a fuckin relationship.
Come..gist...fuk...eat...go home.
Dat way I'm not bothered

Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by loveslife(f): 5:35am On Oct 02, 2017
RuthDaniels:
I don't trust, but I give people benefits of doubt. In as much we all know not all humans can be trusted, but for the purpose of not hurting and loosing some emotional and good people,We have to learn to give chances.We still have some good people out there.

And am one. Guaranteed smiley
Re: Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! by sharpwriter(m): 6:35am On Oct 02, 2017
pocohantas:
You earn trust.
If your actions are one kind, you begin to lose the trust.
You don't expect that trust to be served to you on a platter.

My ex used to be like, you don't trust me...you don't trust.

Guy wey fit lock im airtime balance join.

The day I hacked into his WhatsApp ehn.
Chai! Endtime guy...
Come, let's hang out baby....I'll give you the sweetness of love and relationship. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo / Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.