Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (55311 Views)

Telling A Lady She Is Sweet After Love Making Is Disrespectful: Lady Reveals Why / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:34am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You can see you're not smarrt.

Oya you too read and become smarrt to knwo the difference.

https://beforeplay.org/the-difference-between-stds-and-stis/

SO HIV CANNOT BE GOTTEN NON SEXUALLY? shocked shocked ARE YOU NORMAL
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:34am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

PLEASE READ AND BECOME ENLIGHTENED . I KNEW YOU WERE STUPID
Oh my god. So you don't know the difference between "disease " and "infection"
Hhahahahaha
Oya go ana read this one

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:35am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You can see you're not smarrt.

Oya you too read and become smarrt to knwo the difference.

DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THIS ARTICLE? undecided
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:35am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

SO HIV CANNOT BE GOTTEN NON SEXUALLY? shocked shocked ARE YOU NORMAL
You're actually not okay. You have changed it to HiV now.
Was it not AIDS we were talking about? Kai.
You're smart oo.hahahah
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:36am On Sep 03, 2017
vioment:
Don't look down on them cuz they slept with you. They felt comfortable around you and thought you felt the same way. Grow up mentally.
eyaнннн very тoυcнy тoυcнιng ѕтory....dey yaғғғ � and yaғғғ cнop тнe ĸpeĸυzzzzz...oмo ғree dιz тιn...an acт conjυgaтed втw adυlтѕ na ғaιr gaмe...ιғ υ ғeel вad aғтerwardѕ na υr cυp oғ тea..
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:36am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Oh my god. So you don't know the difference between "disease " and "infection"
Hhahahahaha
Oya go ana read this one

WHAT DID THEY WRITE THERE? SO HIV CANNOT BE GOTTEN NON SEXUALLY. HIV IS AN STI THAT CAN BE GOTTEN NON SEXUALLY
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:37am On Sep 03, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
waмвι вaвa вιмвo...нow do ι нelp υ?нow do ι нelp ѕoмeone wнo тendѕ тo derιve a graтιғιcaтιon ғroм acтιng lιĸe a daυdaread тнrυ waт ι ѕaιd and wнaт yoυ jυѕт wroтe...υ wιll вe aмazed aт yoυr ιdιocyyyyyy...ι ĸnow υr тype and ιт ѕaddenѕ мe тнaт ѕocιal мedιa тrιeѕ тo paιr people a тιмeѕ...really υr perѕona and ιq ιѕ wrιттen all over υr coммenтѕ..υ are a low lιғe...no pυn ιnтended.
Hahahahahah. Are you through?
Hahahahah grin
You can go now you've been noticed. Hahahaha
Lemme face the person I'm here for. Hahahahahah
Bye bimbo!
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:37am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You're smart oo.hahahah

JESUS CHRIST!! DOES IT CHANGE THE MODE OF TRANSMISSION?
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:38am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

WHAT DID THEY WRITE THERE? SO HIV CANNOT BE GOTTEN NON SEXUALLY. HIV IS AN STI THAT CAN BE GOTTEN NON SEXUALLY
Honestly you're not smart. I said AIDS!! you dumbo!!
Don't you knwo the difference between HIV and AIDS?
KAII!!hahahahahaha grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:38am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You're smart oo.hahahah

SO YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT AN STI CAN BE GOTTEN NON SEXUALLY WHAT DOES ONE DO IN CASES OF THAT?
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:39am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

JESUS CHRIST!! DOES IT CHANGE THE MODE OF TRANSMISSION?
What are you saying?
What has the fact that you can contact HIV through sex before marriage make it okay for you to have sex before marriage?
What are you saying?
Mtcheew
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:41am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

SO YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT AN STI CAN BE GOTTEN NON SEXUALLY WHAT DOES ONE DO IN CASES OF THAT?
That was not our point of discuss and there are other results of sex before marriage apart from STIs
So don't evade and derail with STIs alone. Hahahahahah grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:41am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You're smart oo.hahahah
u are acтυally a conғυѕιonιѕт and lacĸ ѕυвѕтance...υ geт a ĸιnda ĸιcĸ /gratification ғroм cυzιng a ѕorт oғ cнaoѕ тypιcal anтιѕocιal dιѕorder тraιт...вacĸ тo тнe тopιc...pleaѕe тell мe wнaт are тнe dιғғerenт wayѕ тo conтracт нιv and aιdѕ...cυz υ тrιed тo laυgн нιм oғғ now тнaт нιv тranѕмιѕѕιon ιѕ dιғғerenт ғroм aιdѕ...ι aм lιѕтenιng enlιgнтen тнe world...
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:42am On Sep 03, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
u are acтυally a conғυѕιonιѕт and lacĸ ѕυвѕтance...υ geт a ĸιnda ĸιcĸ /gratification ғroм cυzιng a ѕorт oғ cнaoѕ тypιcal anтιѕocιal dιѕorder тraιт...вacĸ тo тнe тopιc...pleaѕe тell мe wнaт are тнe dιғғerenт wayѕ тo conтracт нιv and aιdѕ...cυz υ тrιed тo laυgн нιм oғғ now тнaт нιv тranѕмιѕѕιon ιѕ dιғғerenт ғroм aιdѕ...ι aм lιѕтenιng enlιgнтen тнe world...
Bimbo. You and I are not on the same level. On a normal day you'd pay consultancy fees to get my services so if you're not smart enough to go back and read my replies. Then I'm done with you.
Bye Nitwit!! This is my last reply to you.
Hahahahahaha grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:42am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Honestly you're not smart. I said AIDS!! you dumbo!!
Don't you knwo the difference between HIV and AIDS?
KAII!!hahahahahaha grin

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT STUFF IS MEDICALLY WRITTEN AS HIV/AIDS. IN SIMPLE AND NON MEDICAL DISCUSSIONS OR ARGUMENTS IT'S THE SAME THING. WHERE YOU DIFFERENTIATE IT, IS WHEN YOU ARE HAVING A MEDICAL DISCUSSION OR ARGUMENT. ÎMBECILE THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL DISCUSSION grin grin SO YOUR ARTICLE IS POINTLESS. WE ARE NOT ARGUING THE DIFFERENCE. I'M TELLING YOU THAT SOME STIS EXAMPLE HIV/AIDS CAN BE TRANSMITTED SEXUALLY. NOW, WHAT DO YOU DO IN THIS SCENARIO? YOU'RE BUSY TALKING NONSENSE THAT HIV IS DIFFERENT FROM AIDS . IS THIS A MEDICAL CLASS? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:44am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

That was not our point of discuss and there are other results of sex before marriage apart from STIs
So don't evade and derail with STIs alone. Hahahahahah grin

NAH.. SWEETIE YOU FOOLISHLY BROUGHT UP THAT POINT. SO FINISH IT UP. WHAT HAPPENS IN SUCH A SCENARIO. I SHOULD END THE RELATIONSHIP ABI?
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:44am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU'RE A GRADUATE THAT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT AN STI IS. IF YOU KNEW WHO I WAS AND WHAT I'VE STUDIED YOU WOULD HAVE SHUT YOUR MOUTH SINCE. I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION INDIRECTLY AND YOU'RE SO STUPID YOU DIDN'T GRAB IT. I CAN GIVE ANY QUESTION A DIRECT OR INDIRECT ANSWER AND ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE HEARD AND FAILED TO UNDERSTAND MAKING YOU IN BOTH OUR WORDS FOOLISH grin grin
You should be the one that should be ashamed you "undergraduate" who doesn't know the difference between STIs and STDs.

Hahahahahahah grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:45am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Hahahahahah. Are you through?
Hahahahah grin
You can go now you've been noticed. Hahahaha
Lemme face the person I'm here for. Hahahahahah
Bye bimbo!
yea waggle υr cowardιce тaιl and rυn along..pιcĸ on ѕoмeone oғ υr own ѕιze...wιѕe cнoιce...eхтracт all тнe jυιce υ need ғroм тнere ѕo υ can ѕleep..ιт'ѕ eaѕy lιvιng aѕ a ѕocιopaтн..
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:47am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

NAH.. SWEETIE YOU FOOLISHLY BROUGHT UP THAT POINT. SO FINISH IT UP. WHAT HAPPENS IN SUCH A SCENARIO. I SHOULD END THE RELATIONSHIP ABI?
Lol.
I'm done with you already. You've successfully evaded my questions and started hampering on the meaning of STIs and STDs so i know where you're going.
And i don't have time for that. I have work to do.
Cryptos to settle. I know you know nothing about that because you're still home due to ASUU strike.
But well. You'd grow sha.
Bye.hahahahahaha
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:47am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

What are you saying?
What has the fact that you can contact HIV through sex before marriage make it okay for you to have sex before marriage?
What are you saying?
Mtcheew

NOW YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOUR ARGUMENT SOUNDS BY BASING THE FACT THAF I SHOULDN'T HAVE SEX BECAUSE OF STIS. BECAUSE YOU'RE MORE AFRAID IF STIS. SO IN A CASE WHERE AN ÎDIOT ABIDES BY YOUR RULES, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE/SHE FINDS OUT THAT HIS / HER PARTNER HAS AN STI. SINCE YOUR PROBLEM WITH SEX IS NOW THE FEAR OF STI

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:49am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT STUFF IS MEDICALLY WRITTEN AS HIV/AIDS. IN SIMPLE AND NON MEDICAL DISCUSSIONS OR ARGUMENTS IT'S THE SAME THING. WHERE YOU DIFFERENTIATE IT, IS WHEN YOU ARE HAVING A MEDICAL DISCUSSION OR ARGUMENT. ÎMBECILE THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL DISCUSSION grin grin SO YOUR ARTICLE IS POINTLESS. WE ARE NOT ARGUING THE DIFFERENCE. I'M TELLING YOU THAT SOME STIS EXAMPLE HIV/AIDS CAN BE TRANSMITTED SEXUALLY. NOW, WHAT DO YOU DO IN THIS SCENARIO? YOU'RE BUSY TALKING NONSENSE THAT HIV IS DIFFERENT FROM AIDS . IS THIS A MEDICAL CLASS? undecided
pleaѕe ιgnore тнιѕ ѕιcĸ perѕon go and read мy convoѕ wιтн нιм and yoυ wιll ѕeιze тo мaѕѕage нιѕ already вloaтed ego...нe ιѕ a ѕocιopaтн and нe derιveѕ a graтιғιcaтιon ғroм cнaoѕ and υnreѕт вe ιт dιrecтly or ιndιrecтly...
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:50am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Lol.
I'm done with you already. You've successfully evaded my questions and started hampering on the meaning of STIs and STDs so i know where you're going.
And i don't have time for that. I have work to do.
Cryptos to settle. I know you know nothing about that because you're still home due to ASUU strike.
But well. You'd grow sha.
Bye.hahahahahaha

I'M NOT HAMPERING ON THE DIFFERENCE. YOU ARE. OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHEN YOU ASKED ME " DON'T YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE? " MY POINT HAS BEEN WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN ONE GETS IT OUTSIDE SEX CUZ YOU SEEM TO BE TAKING THIS DECISION CUZ OF FEAR AND NOT NECESSARILY BECAUSE OF GOD
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:52am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You should be the one that should be ashamed you "undergraduate" who doesn't know the difference between STIs and STDs.

Hahahahahahah grin

KEEP UP WITH THE UNDERGRADUATE LINE. IT'S HELPING YOUR CASE MORE THAN THOSE FOOLISH ASS QUESTIONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:53am On Sep 03, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
pleaѕe ιgnore тнιѕ ѕιcĸ perѕon go and read мy convoѕ wιтн нιм and yoυ wιll ѕeιze тo мaѕѕage нιѕ already вloaтed ego...нe ιѕ a ѕocιopaтн and нe derιveѕ a graтιғιcaтιon ғroм cнaoѕ and υnreѕт вe ιт dιrecтly or ιndιrecтly...

LOL grin I'VE MARKED THE MONIKER, NO MORE USELESS ARGUMENTS WITH IT AGAIN grin MAKE I GO REST JARE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:57am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Bimbo. You and I are not on the same level. On a normal day you'd pay consultancy fees to get my services so if you're not smart enough to go back and read my replies. Then I'm done with you.
Bye Nitwit!! This is my last reply to you.
Hahahahahaha grin
ode eмpтy вarrel..ιғ υ ѕo ѕмarт...yoυ woυld нave ĸnown тнaт ι aιn'т yoυr calιвer...ι'м a ғorenѕιc pѕycнologιѕт...wнo are yoυnaιraland нaѕ pυт all dιcĸ and нarry тogeтнer...rυn along doυcнeвag...lιĸe ι ѕaιd тo тнe oтнer lad..υ ѕυғғerιng ғroм wнaт we call..ADD..Attention deficit disorder..ι'м noт ιn nιgerιa woυld нave granтed yoυr ѕιcĸ aѕѕѕ a ѕeѕѕιon graтιѕ..вυт ι coυld ѕend yoυ a recoммendaтιon ѕlιp,ιғ yoυ deѕιre тo вe ѕтaвle..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 3:02am On Sep 03, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ode eмpтy вarrel..ιғ υ ѕo ѕмarт...yoυ woυld нave ĸnown тнaт ι aιn'т yoυr calιвer...ι'м a ғorenѕιc pѕycнologιѕт...wнo are yoυnaιraland нaѕ pυт all dιcĸ and нarry тogeтнer...rυn along doυcнeвag...lιĸe ι ѕaιd тo тнe oтнer lad..υ ѕυғғerιng ғroм wнaт we call..ADD..Attention deficit disorder..ι'м noт ιn nιgerιa woυld нave granтed yoυr ѕιcĸ aѕѕѕ a ѕeѕѕιon graтιѕ..вυт ι coυld ѕend yoυ a recoммendaтιon ѕlιp,ιғ yoυ deѕιre тo вe ѕтaвle..

HAHAHA YOU NO GO LEAVE THAT THING. I WAS EVEN TRYING TO BE PLAIN AND DIRECT WITH AM. I BE KNOW WETIN IM ONE DO. CUZ IF I WANTED TO TWIST THE ARGUMENT EHN HEHEHEHEHE. I LOVE PSYCHOLOGY MAN. I SUSPECTED AS MUCH FROM YOUR COMMENTS PSYCHOLOGY + PHILOSOPHY + A DOSAGE OF SCIENCE IS THE ULTIMATE NOT ONE ARCHITECT FROM SOMEWHERE SCREAMING ASUU STRIKE grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by tooawesome(m): 3:19am On Sep 03, 2017
Ordercityweb where the gorilla dey? This is one of the most useless front page arguments I have ever seen. Come you be woman Cuz na then I go understand Cuz if you be man dey argue like Olodo I go slap you

By the way joeeee240 890/1000 points Ordercityweb 210/1000 points grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 3:21am On Sep 03, 2017
tooawesome:
Ordercityweb where the gorilla dey? This is one of the most useless front page arguments I have ever seen. Come you be woman Cuz na then I go understand Cuz if you be man dey argue like Olodo I go slap you

By the way joeeee240 890/1000 points Ordercityweb 210/1000 points grin

HEHEHEHEHE THAT ONE DESERVES ZERO ABEG. grin

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by iluvpomo(m): 3:48am On Sep 03, 2017
@OP Since you are in Amerreka maybe gay bug don nack you ... grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Adminisher: 4:05am On Sep 03, 2017
Very natural. You should stop having sex. Abstain until you get married.
Most women actually have this very fear about sex. That you won't love them anymore or actually start to hate them after sex
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by abbeyty(m): 4:23am On Sep 03, 2017
Maybe you are destined to be gay or you have been having it with those women that always lay on the bed like a wood while having s×s with them. if you have met a real woman that is ready to bleep your brain up during s×s you won't be saying this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.