Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (55341 Views)

Telling A Lady She Is Sweet After Love Making Is Disrespectful: Lady Reveals Why / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Naijasimplenews: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2017
u need three day fasting and prayer
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by bayulll011(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

How would the patner get the STD if you both never had sex before marriage with yourselves or anyone? grin grin
I can see you're very smart.hahahahaha

U are the one that is dull here.

He asked a good questions but u re not smart to answer or knowledgeable to answer.

So in 2017 u think it's only through sex you contact STD shm.

Ignorant kids everywhere and this one claim he's using smart phone.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by AnaCheks(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

bro have dated alot of girl, and still if i don't have this s3x now, qnd surely in future don't u think this same thing will happen??

and don't u think twice about sex before marriage
It is not by force to marry na
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by bayulll011(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Origin:
Normal...

After the conquest, what next....

A bigger Everest!

Haaa is that how u feel after sex....
Conquest is it a battle.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by bayulll011(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

SO HIV CANNOT BE GOTTEN NON SEXUALLY? shocked shocked ARE YOU NORMAL

Stop wasting your time on demented moronn jawe.

He's not smart.

1 Like

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by BiiDii(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2017
RETIREDMUMU. Are you sure you are retired. ;DRETIREDMUMU. Are you sure you are retired.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by bayulll011(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

LOL grin I'VE MARKED THE MONIKER, NO MORE USELESS ARGUMENTS WITH IT AGAIN grin MAKE I GO REST JARE

Wasting ur hard laboured time with unrefined,unguided and ignorant person.

They re full here on NL because they got cheap data.

Me I just press ignore button no time
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by masks(m): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2017
OP you are not yet mature for a serious relationship....this used to happen to me im my early 20's....I wonder how the made News(FP). what a waste of my time reading this......
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by patola080(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:
You're just looking for attention
n u re gvin it to him thanks for dat
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Miniano: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2017
Ur spiritual wife na she day cause am
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Ten06(m): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2017
You have a marine spiritual wife
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2017
op the problem is that you masturbates alot......sometimes its good you do the romance only but when the time reaches for marriage you would come over it..
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Innobee99(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2017
youngerikina40:
Bros u ave future nah

Ur mate are dere making it, u dey dere dey talk about kpash
He's also planning his own future this way.

1 Like

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Emimaeyor(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2017
MY Brother you have been gotten.

U need to talk to your creator
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Antecote(f): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2017
pcguru1:

sometimes has to do with Economic power, if the guy is ugly but paid up obviously you know the rest, then when it comes to settling down security is a more stronger choice than looks.

Security Why are people getting married because of money or because of how much your partner can provide financially in marriage. Whatever happened to marrying someone you have a lot in common, This is the reason why divorce is on a rise, people putting more emphasis on money than the important factors

And if the husband or wife lose their job nd the security is gone then what next? Divorce

1 Like

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by ashawopikin(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2017
U searched Google for solution ? shocked ifa must hear dis

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
Please help me nlander, this thing has been baffling me for a year now.

fast forward in 2016, i started having break ups due to the reason: once i have sex with girls i started having hatred towards them especially when the sex is constantly.

i thought at first maybe it a normal thing due to fact that i love taste random........

until this same occurrence happened yesterday on our first love making, toward me and my long term girl, this girl i love her like mad, am even planing future reference with her, i don't want to lose this same girl because of this hatred.embarassed
embarassed

i tried to discuss this with my friend, and fortunately this happen to some of them(having hatred after having sex)

i tried to Google for solutions but nothing useful found

i tried to do dating without sex but the thought still runs in my head,and i always want stable relationships for now. cry

just help me!!

ur sick, it's a psychological problem that can occur for a number of reasons.
visit a mental health doctor.

1 Like

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by olaefosa: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2017
Bro your own small, it happened to me for more than 6 years i never kept any relationship for more than a year,, i had series of side chicks n maybe 2 main chicks,lol...
i still remember vividly when ever i caught a new chick i will tell my friends Gs see this one na she be d main babeee,, and they will always be like you wey we sabi very soon u go give excuse say u no dey feel am again.... and this kept going on and on till i found my wife.
Bro my wife means the world to me , i never get enough of her, i love her brand new everyday and i never get tired of making love to her,,
In a nut shell bro . Lust and infatuation is all you have been having all along for all dem gals, after you don win d trophy (shag) your mission is accomplished ,no more adventure vb that is when you begin dislike and get exhausted of the chick ..
Bro just pray you find a woman you love not just for sex but what she is all about,try to build a relationship with her make sure you get really close to her ,she should be a part of your daily routine , like morning calls , share a whole lot together during this period make sure say u tie ur bulas broda,,lol
when you do this for like 2 to 3 months bro even after combing you go still dey feel d babe for one side of ur mind...
Cheers.. smiley
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by ayokunlei(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

LOL BROS IF FOR SAY NA YOU WEY AT LEAST UNDERSTAND WETIN I TALK, MY GOING AGAINST WORDS WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT. BUT THAT ONE NO EVEN UNDERSTAND WETIN I TALK. THAT ONE WAN MAKE I SPOON FEED AM FIRST

I understand the logic being your explanation. Its unbiased. Just that in Life, we have different opinions which often comes up as a result of some factors
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2017
hope2wise2:

I followed ur post on nairaland. I'm an atheist, and there's this height I want to attain. I was to have understanding of everything that is. I want to understand all the laws of the universe, and put them in practice...... I just need some audio books. can u recommend some for me

The fact that you are an atheist means you are already on the right track. I was an atheist for over a decade. That was a semester in my life that I de-learned religion. I had to find answers in science and I mean the highest level of science, then at the peak of its research, classical physics lacks the tools to study consciousness, which is a major player in collapsing wave-functions to particulate nature of reality. Then there is awareness of a conscious observer. In order to know more about what consciousness that converts waves to particles and understand what the observer is, I had to use different set of tools, which are plasma in nature and also drop the physical organs and use the extra-sensory perception to start from understanding dreams, state of dreams, lucid dreaming, OBE etc, but the most interesting and safest is connecting your body back online in the Universe, rooted on earth, but frequency in the zero point field and you can download data from alternate realities.

Congratulations for being an atheist, but you do not have to stop there. Think about this.

What wakes you up in the morning ?
Why dont you see your physical body in your dream, except that you just feel your body and perceive everything but you do not know how your body look like ?
What if I say sometimes you actually have a different kind of body, astral in nature and your consciousness does not live in your body, but visits this body when you wake up but when you are sleeping it resides in a different body type ?
And what if I say, your body is simply a biotech robot activated by the Sun every morning ?

To know everything about the universe is a journey, due to the limitation of 2 strands of tetrahedron DNA and the lower frequency of vibration of third density planes of existence, you might want to raise frequency to activate DNA codecs responsible to enable the cosmic trackers see your magnified aura, and then you will be connected back to source at zero point to download and decrypt data from the Akarsh, the cosmic mind.

Later bro, I got fishes to fry. My message is not evangelical. We are a part of what God is. We are here on Earth to help Earth from move 3D to 4D, cos if Earth does not move away from its present trajectory, the entire human experiment will be gone and a new set of human specie will be designed or hybridized, so in essence, we are perspective of Gods having Human Experiences. Trust me this experiment is worth it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
my case is different

i fell in love more with my bae more after sex

see cuddling cheesy

btw

I hardly fork an outsider because i can't fork someone am not in love with
not just my thing grin

You're under spell... Which is very good for you grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Sfateema(f): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2017
bayulll011:

Why re u interested in his name.

Profer a solutions to his woes

Why I would be using paracetamol for someone else's headache? undecided embarassed
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Sfateema(f): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2017
bayulll011:

Why re u interested in his name.

Profer a solutions to his woes

Why I would be using paracetamol for someone else's headache? undecided embarassed
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by emelda86(f): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2017
Run to mfm your spiritual wife is highly on your case....oya run fast before its too late
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Timbuktuo: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2017
boman2014:

then stop having sex with them. focus on the relationship

Over simplistic and unrealistic advice. Dem no go marry? You want make he hate him wife?

1 Like

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Praktikals(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2017
boman2014:

then stop having sex with them. focus on the relationship
Then what happens when he is married and sex becomes a regular thing.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Gangster1ms: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2017
When u think about all u went through to make her(typical naija babe) ur gf And then after the sex u are like all those efforts for this.. Mtcheew. Fvck this sh!t. grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Reptyle(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2017
It is called an "anticlimax" and happens to most men. After sex, most women want to cuddle and still be intimate while most men just want to get up and go or sleep.

The way out of it is to build your relationship on friendship and not on lust. Learn to be intimate with your partner in other ways outside sex. That way, when you have sex, you will find you are more sensitive and unselfish towards her.

If all you are fixated on is sex, once you get that, there is no safety net and your feelings for her will plummet to the depths.

RETIREDMUMU:

fast forward in 2016, i started having break ups due to the reason: once i have sex with girls i started having hatred towards them especially when the sex is constantly.

i thought at first maybe it a normal thing due to fact that i love taste random........

until this same occurrence happened yesterday on our first love making, toward me and my long term girl, this girl i love her like mad, am even planing future reference with her, i don't want to lose this same girl because of this hatred.embarassed
embarassed

i tried to discuss this with my friend, and fortunately this happen to some of them(having hatred after having sex)

i tried to do dating without sex but the thought still runs in my head,and i always want stable relationships for now. cry

just help me!!

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Maturedkid(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

embarassed

just help me!!

this should help u understand that you have to just hang in there.

Love Is Indeed Strange
I have discovered from different persons,stories that love doesn't guarantee the success of a relationship.
Love cannot help you stick to one person all years round, and on the other hand, cheating isn't always a product of not loving your partner.
In fact, loving someone doesn't guarantee not falling in love with any other person.
Relationships work out mostly because of our head not our heart, it work out because of our emotional maturity, empathetic intelligence and self discipline because time will come when you'll see more beautiful, handsome, romantic,intelligent, sexy, rich, curvy and God fearing people than the one you're in a relationship with.
In those times, love will not help you, self control will help you, emotional intelligence will come to your rescue, commitment will keep you going. With those characteristics, no matter how you feel for someone else, the person you're committed to will rank first in your life.
You think happily married people don't see better people than the ones they married?
You think they don't feel funny sometimes?
You think they don't catch feelings?
They do!
But understanding that commitment is greater than feelings is the great arsenal that do destroy that impulse.
You can fall in love with anyone, but building a relationship takes absolutely more than what attracted you to them.
It takes more than love.
We are too fond of loving when it's convenient, when it's sweet.
We are too fond of loving when love is there but that can only last for just the first 3-6 months of the relationship.
After then, you'll realise that the feelings have dropped, it's now your responsibility to make it work, not love's responsibility.
Relationships cannot be readymade.
You have to build it and it's never always about love, it requires commitment, it requires intelligent.
On the long run in marriages, it's not just love that keeps them together forever, it's determination and commitment.
Everyone falls in love, it takes little or no effort to do that. But staying in love?
Building a relationship?
Only the strong and committed ones do that.
That's why we must find that one person and commit to that one, Discipline yourself, bridle your emotions.
Building a relationship is hard work, it's like building a career, It's like pursuing a dream.
It's always tough, at some point it will be so bitter but you can make it work by putting your heads together, you can scale through the trying time by being focus and committed.
The kind of love that attracts two people together is not the kind of love that will keep them together.
Be emotionally strong!
Be self disciplined.
Sticking to one person is not natural, you must develop yourself to do that.
It works great and perfect with people of like minds, people of the same believes, people that share the same school of thought.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2017
Maturedkid:

this should help u understand that you have to just hang in there.

Love Is Indeed Strange
I have discovered from different persons,stories that love doesn't guarantee the success of a relationship.
Love cannot help you stick to one person all years round, and on the other hand, cheating isn't always a product of not loving your partner.
In fact, loving someone doesn't guarantee not falling in love with any other person.
Relationships work out mostly because of our head not our heart, it work out because of our emotional maturity, empathetic intelligence and self discipline because time will come when you'll see more beautiful, handsome, romantic,intelligent, sexy, rich, curvy and God fearing people than the one you're in a relationship with.
In those times, love will not help you, self control will help you, emotional intelligence will come to your rescue, commitment will keep you going. With those characteristics, no matter how you feel for someone else, the person you're committed to will rank first in your life.
You think happily married people don't see better people than the ones they married?
You think they don't feel funny sometimes?
You think they don't catch feelings?
They do!
But understanding that commitment is greater than feelings is the great arsenal that do destroy that impulse.
You can fall in love with anyone, but building a relationship takes absolutely more than what attracted you to them.
It takes more than love.
We are too fond of loving when it's convenient, when it's sweet.
We are too fond of loving when love is there but that can only last for just the first 3-6 months of the relationship.
After then, you'll realise that the feelings have dropped, it's now your responsibility to make it work, not love's responsibility.
Relationships cannot be readymade.
You have to build it and it's never always about love, it requires commitment, it requires intelligent.
On the long run in marriages, it's not just love that keeps them together forever, it's determination and commitment.
Everyone falls in love, it takes little or no effort to do that. But staying in love?
Building a relationship?
Only the strong and committed ones do that.
That's why we must find that one person and commit to that one, Discipline yourself, bridle your emotions.
Building a relationship is hard work, it's like building a career, It's like pursuing a dream.
It's always tough, at some point it will be so bitter but you can make it work by putting your heads together, you can scale through the trying time by being focus and committed.
The kind of love that attracts two people together is not the kind of love that will keep them together.
Be emotionally strong!
Be self disciplined.
Sticking to one person is not natural, you must develop yourself to do that.
It works great and perfect with people of like minds, people of the same believes, people that share the same school of thought.

thanks for this message, now i know
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by HMZi: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Effiezynews:

Selfish creature...If you can't hold a conversation, have no erection..
HABA....HAHA..

Its not abt being selfish,its just that i've tried to beat it over the years but it aint going away.. i hate it but it just keeps happening..... i mean she wants to say how she loves me and had a great fuuvk but i just want silence.....else i just get pissed as fvvvvk....
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by localmovers500(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2017
TrapHedges:
happens to everybody once you fuçk a girl u don't like
thats not true 4 me,when i fk u,i wan to fk u more

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.