Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) (47636 Views)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Oyenike01(f): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
awww.... this is lovely.... and she's fine o. .
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by mrjaybaba(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
I just want to ask a question

How will she give him BJ's seeing that she can't use both hands

will be she be comfortable doing cowgirl/reverse cow girl, she has a nice ass and it will be a shame if she cannot ride

SMH !
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
GameKartel:
Haaaa Haaa Haa, i m laughing out loud when in reality i m in huge N30m debt, dz forum is beta than seeing a therapist. lol

Hahahah..

I agree with u..Stick in romance section and u will laugh like crazy..Such a stress reliever indeed cheesy
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahaha...wow wow wow wow...i never knew u like slaying dem baby mamaz wink

It still holiday in Ng, right?

Praiiiiisssse da Lord !!! You finally put your real pics after several months of begging and persuation.

I will give a testimony this Sunday ! cheesy
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Barfibassey(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahaha...wow wow wow wow...i never knew u like slaying dem baby mamaz wink

It still holiday in Ng, right?
is over,but am nt in naija now.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Barfibassey:
is over,but am nt in naija now.

I see..so whats ur coordination at the moment, Sir? grin
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
truthsayer009:

Praiiiiisssse da Lord !!! You finally put your real pics after several months of begging and persuation.

I will give a testimony this Sunday ! cheesy

Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahah..

I agree with u..Stick in romance section and u will laugh like crazy..Such a stress reliever indeed cheesy
Thank You...But No Thanks. Romance Section Dey Mess Up My Head Lyk Every 5 Market Day.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Barfibassey(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I see..so whats ur coordination at the moment, Sir? grin
perfecto linda, my little broda got no rest since we got here and i must confess am having the best time of my life.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by darichlife: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

will be she be comfortable doing cowgirl/reverse cow girl, she has a nice ass and it will be a shame if she cannot ride
You talk more like an olosho why is all that your concern
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
AuroraB:
Kai sad embarassed

grin grin grin what
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Preye1599(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Handicapped where With that ass she ain't handicapped 1 bit

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Gabrendo(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
But her ass damn!!
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by niyihawking(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
UncleRichy:
love is blind
marriage will open his eyes

I respect the guy though
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by sisisioge: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Why is it that when short girls want to snap a picture they like raising their feet up.

grin grin grin it is in us...but I'm no wear near being short.

Good one...when love happens, it sees only the good in its target. Well done Cupid wink
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:
He's only datin' her cuz he has unrestricted access to her cunt & no rivals.

When he don slack am finish now, he'll move on as usual & leave her emotionally handicapped.
hmm. Possible...
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Why is Bj ur only concern, love is d language shocked kiss oya coman gimme
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by juman(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wow.

I commend his courage.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:
He's only datin' her cuz he has unrestricted access to her cunt & no rivals.

When he don slack am finish now, he'll move on as usual & leave her emotionally handicapped.

Not all,my neighbor is like this in fact she is a banker and she is married for over 28years and the husband really love her and he is richer than the wife
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

But love is not all about,sucky sucky as in lako lako now
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
In a world built for the able-bodied, disabled people face countless barriers in their everyday lives and dating can be very challenging for them. This kind of love is rare......
That is a REAL man
I love your reasoning angle....
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by ComradeShegs(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
As long as her Pvssy is not handicap grin
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by bolubillionaire(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Maturity is the ability to go for what you want and what makes you happy, regardless of what the society says or thinks.

Sincerely im really touched.
Kudos to this matured man.
Love conquers all.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Only small girls use hands.

Big girls wear heels, stand, bend over without kneelin' and deepthroat it sloppy with no hands.

Wear an "L" sign when next you give head.

Shioor.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by creamylicious(f): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
In a world built for the able-bodied, disabled people face countless barriers in their everyday lives and dating can be very challenging for them. This kind of love is rare......
That is a REAL man
this intro to ur upcoming book is fantastic!!
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
That is a REAL man
Make we hear word joor...
Yet ordinary AFIN (albino) u go dey run say no be ur portion IJN!!! cool
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by mozele(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

OMG! is this your level of reasoning? Just wait till i meet your parent.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Gentkode(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
i like this. dude is handsome too
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by sonnie10: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
If only it was from the elbow, a prosthesis would have help.
Since the stump down from shoulder is missing , it's a difficult one.

Except she wants something just for cosmetic
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by rOsy247(f): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Awww so sweet.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by donqx: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
love
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by AgentOfAllah: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
UncleRichy:
love is blind
One of the stupidest quips ever uttered! Love is clear-sighted. It is superficial idiots that are blind!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Beautiful Wedding Pictures / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.