Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) (47610 Views)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
I just want to ask a question

How will she give him BJ's seeing that she can't use both hands

will be she be comfortable doing cowgirl/reverse cow girl, she has a nice ass and it will be a shame if she cannot ride

When a woman talks like a slut pls be prepared to be addressed like a slut

Think before talking
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
lovely.....
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by michealdeco: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Absoj:

Bros why u dey cry naa? grin
i can't hold back the tears cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by justluv1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
He should give her money to make her hair na undecided
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by lamalang(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
Shes very pretty
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by laborious(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:
He's only datin' her cuz he has unrestricted access to her cunt & no rivals.

When he don slack am finish now, he'll move on as usual & leave her emotionally handicapped.
. Savage you are sir, with a chill deficit
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Akposkibo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
We are all affected in one way or the other. Lets use every means possible to get the message out there. Don't fold your arms. If you are on Twitter, tweet us #JAMB_COC_WHALA or JAMB in general with at least 10 tweets. We need to trend today.
If you're on Facebook spread the word to all Aspirant groups.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
wow
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by ademi87(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

When he don slack am finish now, he'll move on as usual & leave her emotionally handicapped.
it could be anybody guy
.... There is a popular saying which says... Don't make mockery of a mad man when you are still alive coz you don't know maybe you would run mad on few occasions before death comes knocking.... God forbid bad thing, This can also happen in marriage and I'm assuming that you wouldn't leave your wife would you?
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by chuksdavid28(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

u must av a brain of a donkey

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by chuksdavid28(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
this is true love...the lady looks cute tho
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by muller101(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
lestat:

When a woman talks like a slut pls be prepared to be addressed like a slut

Think before talking
evaberry is a guy
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nightingales(f): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
and she's fine o
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
In a world built for the able-bodied, disabled people face countless barriers in their everyday lives and dating can be very challenging for them. This kind of love is rare......
That is a REAL man

As for me,I will date and even marry any lady that is pleasing to my eyes even if she is super disabled.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
this is very touching
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by heddiebanks(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

will be she be comfortable doing cowgirl/reverse cow girl, she has a nice ass and it will be a shame if she cannot ride

ur stupidity is inbuilt ...
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2017
muller101:
evaberry is a guy

no wonder
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

dear no beef oo. Buh am just curious. R u doin al of dis for d attention and mentions or wat? Atleast there shud b a limit...
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by kambili999(f): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
What the lady lacks in upper limbs is abundant in her gluteal.
lol. are you a medico?
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by RillJ(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2017
This one appears to be well sighted. The bros is in with two eyes open. I wish them the very best.

UncleRichy:
love is blind
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Tolexander: 7:06am On Sep 05, 2017
kambili999:
lol. are you a medico?
I'm not o cheesy

Are you a medico?
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by kambili999(f): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
I'm not o cheesy
Are you a medico?
yup
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Tolexander: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2017
kambili999:
yup
student or practitioner?
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by kambili999(f): 7:10am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
student or practitioner?
student
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Tolexander: 7:12am On Sep 05, 2017
kambili999:
student
respect to you o!

What school?
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by kambili999(f): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
respect to you o!
What school?
Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Tolexander: 7:16am On Sep 05, 2017
kambili999:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University
not far from me anyway.

Would you mind teaching my your medical terms?
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by kambili999(f): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
not far from me anyway.
Would you mind teaching my your medical terms?
I don't mind.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Tolexander: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2017
kambili999:
I don't mind.
may I pm you?
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by jefy(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2017
nice: to haters, what if your perfect babe or Wify goes physically challenge? food for thought . allow the guy joor.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by kambili999(f): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
may I pm you?
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.