Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. (29028 Views)

'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) / Zambian Pastor Has Died Leaving Behind 32 Wives, 520 Children, And 1,300 Grandch / See How Slay Queen Got Back At Bf Who Abandoned Her For Greener Pastures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by bongolistik(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
It is easier to get another girl and fall in love than this golden opportunity your big bro is offering you.. . So just remove the 3rd to last sentence that you made, because it is just like saying when ones parents die that one will never find happiness again in live, but we all know that the agonies fade with time and at the long run, one continues to live his/her normal life. Yes love is strong, love is sweet, love is passionate and caring and true love is even sometimes difficult to find but just like my friend would put it, after God na money before love.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by Xano(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Drinkwater07:
In a dilemma right now, please those experienced in these kind of issues should help me.

I lost my Job at the Nigerian Breweries Last year, While I was working I made up my mind to marry my girlfriend of about 4 years now, this December. Both of us are 30 already, we are so much in love, but my job lost really hampered our marriage plans, because she is just engaged in the Npower scheme now and my cash that I saved have long almost finished right now. The reason I did not go into business with the little money I have at that time about 400k was that My elder brother in Canada promised to send me to Canada to join there. So far he have helped me secure admission for MSc. and payed my full tuition fee and even credited my account for the maintenance which the visa officers will see in my account. He also has the plans of sponsoring me through PHD also in Canada or the UK if I want. Now as I await my Visa, there is a really big issue I am fighting right now to manage.

My brother warned me to forget about any girl I have here in Nigeria, that most of them are fair weather friends, gold diggers and desperados, and that if I have anybody here in Nigeria waiting for me while I am away, that it will be a huge distraction for me. He told me he is speaking out of experience and won't want anybody to distract me while studying and hustling abroad. My girl is definitely none of what he described, she is a very good person and is never after money, She just love so much. I told him that I don't have anybody, This is to avoid him withdrawing his financial support for me or may be doubting my seriousness to succeed.

I was planning to come back and get married to my baby after my MSc, but I don't know how my brother will see it. He will be so disappointed with me, I hold my brother in so much high regard, and right from when I was a child he usually protects me so well and doesn't want anything to hamper my success, I love my girl so much, she is everything you will want in any woman. If I don't marry her I don't think I will be happy with anyone else. None of them is aware of what is bothering. How will I solve this issue.

I hope you read this:

My advice:

If she is in love with you as you are with her, meet her parents with your parents. Be engaged to her. I understand Msc is within one year in Canada. During your Msc, get a work permit and find jobs in restaurants or call centres. Always talk with her via Skype, Whatsapp or other video call means.

There will be friction between you both, but it would endure if you both know it is temporary and what you both have is long lasting.
As you are in Canada, get to know the best means to bring her to Canada. It would involve finance, thus, your saving from job you have.

After Msc., return to Nigeria and marry her.

Canada have immigration polices which can be useful.
Study them, enquire there, seek advice from friends you do study Msc with and you would know what to do.

As regards your elder brother, when you do well in Msc, he would eventually help you bring your now wife to Canada.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by emajoe: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
jonced:
This is a simple matter which u r complicating by ur own actions. U did not have to lie to your brother in the first instance. This is how when God opens doors, people use their own hands to mess up the door, thinking they r being smart.

This is what u should do...get on ur knees and ask God for forgiveness for lying and then make a petition for ur brother's heart to soften and be receptive towards what u will explain.

After that, call ur brother and apologise for the misinformation and explain why u did it. ie u were afraid of missing the opportunity. Then tell him the truth about ur gf and extol her virtues and ur plans for her.

Then also be transparent about the situation with ur gf. is let her know what's happening.

That's all...but keep praying about it and avoid habits that are counterproductive.

grin grin grin
You are already JONCED, you want to jonce this DRINKWATER07?
Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by 1metre: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Guys, the truth still remain that life abroad is uncertain. I always say it as someone who is widely experienced. If u want to travel, keep woman aside. The challenges uptown is herculean. Op, pls go and struggle forget love. Your brother will not be there for u forever. You are very lucky to hv a brother who have your interest at heart while your interest is on a woman. Pls try get some sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by Bizibi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
VeeGodwin:
you are just an ingrate after she supported you when you lost your job, now you are thinking about it and considering your mental brother's opinion. marry your brother. nonsense fellow.
smh.....once in a life opportunity over love when you re almost broke.......
If people like you see such opportunity, you won't look back at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by Opelwonder(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Op my advice to u is that u and ur girl shud agree to have a baby since time is no longer on her side (bcus u say she is d best, and u know d sacrifices she has done for u). She will b 34 wen u ar done. But if u pregnant her b4 u travel, u will av a reliable reasön to come back if u are a good man u claim to be. When u come back, then u can marry her at age 34 to 35 or u can make provision for her to join u over der. Its a win win situatiön. Ntin shud stop u from furthering ur education.

From anoda point of view: ogbeni travel go canada jare. Girl wey fit get 1000 other boyfriends wey dey Bleep her everyday, na im u dey tink abt? Op trust no girl øo. Bunch of liars and cheats. Dnt put ur life on the line for any girl, dnt even try it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by loomer: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Truth be told, na great distraction. But if u really intend coming back, u no need tell ur bro anything till ur study don finish
Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by Mrkumareze(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Op, I have a similar experience and currently battling with it. Mine differs in the sense that am married to her some months ago. Going back to my base to hustle became an issue cos of the love I have for her. I even travelled back and rushed home within a month interval just to cure my depression over the distance .
Currently I choose to have a place within African country to see how life would be, possibly to have a lesser hour to come back to visit her but it's not working out well.
I know how difficult it is to find true love, a marriage partner is not what you find everyday . It takes grace and when you miss it, your whole life would tell the story But, I would like you to fight for your future for now. Get the money and see if you still have the love for her. I.e if she remains single. It's not easy but be a man. God 'll sustain you!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by vislabraye(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
lomprico:
I have been in love before so I know how you feel.

But your brother may have a point. My very close cousin was in ur shoes one time, due to inability to find job his elder sis try sending him to Ukraine for MSc, he had a girl he has been dating for 8 yrs, when he told her of the travel plans she cried n cried that he was going to leave her after all they have been through, told tried convincing her that he wont do such, he even called her mum and told her he was ready to bring drinks to her family indicating he wants to marry her. She still did not believe him, this my guy sabotaged his visa runs so that he wont travel again cos he did not know how to tell his sis he's no more going (because of his girl). He confided in me on this, I almost broke bottle on his head. To cut the long story short he is still searching for a decent job as I type this and guess what his girl has left him last year because, in her words "I need a better provider" .
My cousin almost took his life when this happened.

So, Op am not saying all ladies are the same but use your head and not ur heart in this situation. When u make the money women in all shapes n sizes, the very good ones and very bad ones will flock around you but if u are broke.. well. undecided

Story that touches the heart. Unfortunate things like this happen and guys won't still learn.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by fitprince: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
not as green as you think
Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by Alennsar(f): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Many men have been in this situation and many more will be.

I won't advise anyone to terminate better opportunities because of a girl.

you need to have a serious conversation with your gf, she's 30 will she be able to wait for you bearing in mind this is going to be a long distance relationship.

The chances of her succumbing to pressures to get married are going to be high, can she bear it.

Everyone here is going to advise you to leave this girl and focus on hustling but only you know how much impact she has/had in your life. only you know the pains you will go through you without her

4 Years is no child's play, can you know a girl as much as you know your gf Now, and by the time you make it so many female are gonna be attracted to you only because of wealth

mehn op I feel for you. Just roll a joint, smoke and relax

a word to ponder on.
Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by 9japrof(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Your brother made a huge point and i must say, he wants absolutely the best for you. Wow such a caring elder brother.

You stated for a fact that your girlfriend ( wife to be if all had been smooth for you) is free from all the negative features of a 'Nigerian' girl your brother was
talking about. I want to believe that this is accurate.

However think of these factors in line with whatever love you both feel for eachother. Time, Distance and Attention.

The question will be , How many 'True love' situations survives when those three factors are not favoured?

In the long run your relationship (if you go ahead) will be strained so bad and filled with doubts for eachother. Is this something you can be handling while pursuing an M.Sc and possibly Ph.D ??

Is it something she can handle ? (in the long run).

Think along these points, discuss with her.

Finally I think what you both should endeavour to preserve is your friendship. Remember she's already 30, no need pretending she'd be 35 when You're done.

Dissolve the relationship , choose friendship over it and move on.

This is just my own opinion tho.
You'll have the final decision.
Best wishes

Brother this is the best advice so far, Drinkwater07 if you have ear please listen, please please do not give that lady hope that you are coming back to her, if you man it up and tell her to her face, tell her when you must have traveled for your studies, that lady is already 30, do not keep her waiting any longer.

She must have sacrificed a lot of offers for you, age is no longer on her side, she would be angry at first and even hate you, buh bros life can be a little shitty sometimes and its not fair.

Please i beg you, leave for school and dont keep that innocent lady waiting, if after ur studies and shes single and she still catches ur fancy, then you can marry her

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lol this is not a big deal, go for yours masters and settle down there, and if you can bring her over do and if you can't stay friends and say sorry, you think if she were in your shoe she'd reject a future career for you. LOL if you love regretting you could stay behind and find out , sha update us here when she dumps you because you're not financially settled. Though my honest advice ensure to inform her of everything don't string her along. Let her know everything. I've seen peeps regretting not taking chances like this, better to cry in a hummer than in an uber(not your car) lol.
Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
cantok:
You must never leave your love behind because love can grow on any fertile ground

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
ImaIma1:
Even if your brother is helping so much, you do not have to give him full access to your life. If you truly love your girl as you said, continue dating her but keep that detail from your brother. He does not need to know everything. When you are ready to marry her, i don't see any reason why he should have any objection. And if he is disappointed, he will get over it. It is your life.
If you leave her now and then after some years you are ready to settle down, how sure are you of finding a suitable spouse over there.

If it doesn't work out with her here how is he sure of finding a suitable partner especially with no job in Nigeria. This is the real world no room for sentiments
Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by romenna: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
n
Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by 9japrof(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Addicted2Women:

I would disown you if you were my son

He told you the truth, if you disobey him, you would lose your relationship with your brother, your sponsor, your traveling abroad for a greener pasture and sadly that girl that brought those calamities to you, i warned you.

That same girl would divorce and abandon you if you go broke to a point where you can't pay your rent

What do you plan to marry her with ?? Take care of her and your kids with ?? Sand ??

There are millions of good girls that are 300% better than your girlfriend you would choose from after making money

Being broke is the worst thing that would happen to you

I use to feed my younger brother, bought cars and houses for him, he Abandoned and insulted me when i went broke, my own blood brother i did everything for,
thank God i was able to bounce back and now even richer than him

Good luck with dying for love

Dont mind the OP, he hasnt had a bitter experience in life, i wouldnt blame him

5 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by Mreazi121(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Use your head. love won't put food on your table. when you make money and secure your future then you can think of love. you can even die for love then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by goingape1: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
wristbangle:
The truth is harsh but I would advice you to go for the MSC program and if letting go of your wife to be is the sacrifice to be paid, so be it. If you jeopardise your chance to secure this golden opportunity and settle in Nigeria because of her, what if a rich suitor seek her hand in marriage? You would end up losing your dream and would become a frustrated human being.

Wait sef OP, are u sure village people are not playing with your destiny so? Is this suppose to be a dilemma for you, abi nkan se Eleyi ke?

Book the next available flight to Canada for your MSC program abeg

gringrin but why u come dey vex like this na
you put love over your career is just plain foolish!

I don't know why we Africa periodize marriage over career improvement?

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by slinkman(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
lomprico:
I have been in love before so I know how you feel.

But your brother may have a point. My very close cousin was in ur shoes one time, due to inability to find job his elder sis try sending him to Ukraine for MSc, he had a girl he has been dating for 8 yrs, when he told her of the travel plans she cried n cried that he was going to leave her after all they have been through, told tried convincing her that he wont do such, he even called her mum and told her he was ready to bring drinks to her family indicating he wants to marry her. She still did not believe him, this my guy sabotaged his visa runs so that he wont travel again cos he did not know how to tell his sis he's no more going (because of his girl). He confided in me on this, I almost broke bottle on his head. To cut the long story short he is still searching for a decent job as I type this and guess what his girl has left him last year because, in her words "I need a better provider" .
My cousin almost took his life when this happened.

So, Op am not saying all ladies are the same but use your head and not ur heart in this situation. When u make the money women in all shapes n sizes, the very good ones and very bad ones will flock around you but if u are broke.. well. undecided
if only we could hang out , I'd buy you a beer for this cool
Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by ImaIma1(f): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
pcguru1:

If it doesn't work out with her here how is he sure of finding a suitable partner especially with no job in Nigeria. This is the real world no room for sentiments

I mean he should go to Canada and study and still keep his girlfriend.
Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
slinkman:
if only we could hang out , I'd buy you a beer for this cool

As in thank you very much, women can change tunes fast, you'd be surprised he might be referred to as the useless boy, where can I supply the crate of beer jare. Maybe OP doesn't read the news about unemployment

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by UncutSk(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Op you get sense at all? Someone wants to take you this shit hole and you're thinking about it angry angry angry
Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
ImaIma1:

I mean he should go to Canada and study and still keep his girlfriend.

Exactly that can work too, and he should be open with her, if he feels it can't work out just say so, and let her go her way. Just because two people are in love doesn't mean they deserve to be with each other. By the way "What is love " fall on una kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I
Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by goingape1: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
ImaIma1:
Even if your brother is helping so much, you do not have to give him full access to your life. If you truly love your girl as you said, continue dating her but keep that detail from your brother. He does not need to know everything. When you are ready to marry her, i don't see any reason why he should have any objection. And if he is disappointed, he will get over it. It is your life.
If you leave her now and then after some years you are ready to settle down, how sure are you of finding a suitable spouse over there.
typically on how women think undecided

by this writeup you will know how women have that greedy, selfish and stvpid altitude!

his brother is trying to improve his life and you are here telling him he shouldn't let his brother to know about his life undecided

that advise is one of the best advised his brother gave to him because he know that when he peradventure get there he will see a lot of choice to make instead of deceiving one girl at home.

there are many fishes in the river, so shut the fvck off and carry your demented mentality Elsewhere!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
UncutSk:
Op you get sense at all? Someone wants to take you this shit hole and you're thinking about it angry angry angry
You minding the niggah , if I were in Canada the work effort in Nigeria I put here , I would have been a mega star, I work with foreign clients and they be like mehn if you were in this country you'd be made. Oh well sha

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by Empredboy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Drinkwater07:
In a dilemma right now, please those experienced in these kind of issues should help me.

I lost my Job at the Nigerian Breweries Last year, While I was working I made up my mind to marry my girlfriend of about 4 years now, this December. Both of us are 30 already, we are so much in love, but my job lost really hampered our marriage plans, because she is just engaged in the Npower scheme now and my cash that I saved have long almost finished right now. The reason I did not go into business with the little money I have at that time about 400k was that My elder brother in Canada promised to send me to Canada to join there. So far he have helped me secure admission for MSc. and payed my full tuition fee and even credited my account for the maintenance which the visa officers will see in my account. He also has the plans of sponsoring me through PHD also in Canada or the UK if I want. Now as I await my Visa, there is a really big issue I am fighting right now to manage.

My brother warned me to forget about any girl I have here in Nigeria, that most of them are fair weather friends, gold diggers and desperados, and that if I have anybody here in Nigeria waiting for me while I am away, that it will be a huge distraction for me. He told me he is speaking out of experience and won't want anybody to distract me while studying and hustling abroad. My girl is definitely none of what he described, she is a very good person and is never after money, She just love so much. I told him that I don't have anybody, This is to avoid him withdrawing his financial support for me or may be doubting my seriousness to succeed.

I was planning to come back and get married to my baby after my MSc, but I don't know how my brother will see it. He will be so disappointed with me, I hold my brother in so much high regard, and right from when I was a child he usually protects me so well and doesn't want anything to hamper my success, I love my girl so much, she is everything you will want in any woman. If I don't marry her I don't think I will be happy with anyone else. None of them is aware of what is bothering. How will I solve this issue.
the same happened to me in 2009 when my Anty wanted me to come to UK to finish my ACCA then marry her friend's daughter whom my mum had met when she went to UK. Do you that because of love I tampered with the document my sister's friend sent to me to use to process the visa so that I don't get the visa ? Later they found out what I did and that was how my sister cut all tiles with me above all my passport was sized by the UK embassy to make matter worse the same girl I was dieing for ended the relationship with me just after 4months I did that mistake.
My bro leave love out of women if you want to make it in life. Those Early successful people didn't put women on their heads instead they pit women on their shoulders so that when the women are heavy for them to move they can easily put her down unlike when she is on the head when you will need assistance to put her down

5 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Drinkwater07:

the situation is very easy

marry after your Msc thats if you happen to get the visa which was your plan by then a many things would have tested the love between the two of you and also by then your brother might have been proven wrong on how he thinks of your girl. Marrying her before leaving will put stress on you while you study becoz automically you become responsible for you wife. And you have to balance between studying and working to provide for her and also your living expenses. Am in UK to took me aleast 3 years to master to really hustle and be stable financially, when i say hustle i dont mean what you think but i mean getting to know the system and getting a better working paying and working condition job

the moment before you leave you are fuked as wife will demand things and money, and there this thing that she will want to show to people that husband is abroad and her standards change which mean you pump out more money. More money means more working hours for you but remember your visa has conditions (UK wise)

Dont marry now marry after

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by RSVP: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
You lost your job just last year with a savings of 400k and you also have a supportive brother who is willing to push you to success so I want to believe your still doing well even with NO JOB! . Maybe these are the reasons why your girlfriend still glu to you and not bcoz of ''love'' as you think.

The way to measure a woman loyalty in relationship atleast in Nigeria is to act broke so the only advice I can give you here is same as the one your brother gave you.

"My brother warned me to forget about any girl I have here in Nigeria, that most of them are fair weather friends, gold diggers and desperados" cool

5 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by periphetes: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hmmmn, I really appreciate all those who are giving you the truth. Pal your future comes top priority before any single lady you intend to marry. Most times I advice people that a single lady your courting does not totally belongs to you until marriage. Expect any surprises from her any day and anytime also inclusive in marriage. Now put your lady in your present position do you think she will blink thrice of the option travelling abroad to build her career or staying behind with you because of love?
The future matters the most, like someone rightly said get established; financially and secure your future. No lady is ready to drink garri with you forever because of love worst of it if she's a dependent she will surely dump you someday with yours kids.

Get your life straight up, ladies will beg and do anything for your love and attention. Beautiful and ugly ladies all over the world with awesome background will cry, starve, fight each other because of you. ( you will get tired sef)

Do you know why ? It's because you have a secure future and a good life you can provide all her needs and that of your kids too. Public will celebrate her as a wife to a well successful man. Women are always like children they collect more than they give its just the way they were configured by God.

My advice about your woman tell her the truth it will take time for you to be fully settled. Age isn't on her side if she can't wait for you wish her well in future and remain as good friends.

True Love really exist, only when you work and have got a secure future as a successful man.

Don't disappoint your sponsor by talking early about present relationship. Get made and become a KING first.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by saintneo(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Drinkwater07:

Dude, this tough. Being faithful to this lady far away will stop you from exploring your options fully. I had this experience; currently, by God's grace, I'm married to another loving woman here Nigeria.

My relationship with the initial lady was tested when I returned to Nigeria, lost a very well paying job I secured in Nigeria; at first she was supporting, but when more frustrations came to me, she became irresponsible and unresponsive. I had to shut down so as to completely remove her from my mind.

Dude, what do you intend doing after MSc?

Returning to Nigeria for work? Forget it, if God is not with you and if you've got no connection. Your lady will Bolt when frustrations come.

Remaining in Canada (forget UK that place has very limited opportunities)? You need to explore other opportunities with youthfulness. Meet new people, make new friends, remove your head from Nigeria and anything that attracts you to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by slinkman(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
ImaIma1:
if I am ever to invest money into anyone's life, not to talk of my brother who has been laid off work for quite a while, I'd be a fo0l not to care about his private life and advice him , giving him guidelines. What has the O.P gained financially, physically and mentally ever since he has been in a relationship with this girl ? I am not saying the girl is to be blamed for anything , but the O.P has to improve his life and he would only have years of regret ahead of him if he fails to do so. . His brother is in Canada, and doing just fine . If he goes over he will cope too and when it's time to settle down, that would be the least problem.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.