Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (48070 Views)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by SalomonKane: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:

no, you are wrong.
there are some Things that can't be changed. A man is the head of the family irrespective of whether the wife has something doing or not. No reasonable man would be happy if he can't solely provide for the family. The wife naturally is just there to assist.
Wake up, this is the post modernist era, things are changing. The primordial way of doing things before isn't the same. Even if a man is the head of the family, this doesn't give the woman the reason to be a liability. She must be able to bring something to the table, that is, aside her vagina and her ability to make babies.

I know many couple who the wives are the bread winner. I'm sure you didn't read about woman getting employed more than men these days.

Also, speak for yourself and not on behalf of others, hundreds of tertiary institution girls are getting married every week, they are students, so if you call them liability, well, their hubbys aren't complaining.
Of course, I speak for myself and also speak for those who reason along the same line with me. So what if hundreds of girls in school are getting married. Did you ask yourself why men marry them? It's simple, such men want control.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Mikee7(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:
smiley smiley
How many guys buy this school of thought

To be honest 35k is way too small. Think of the bills needed, then feeding expenses, at the end of the day nothing is left.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

I work only on Wednesdays and Thursdays, I work with the federal government
In Kevin hart's voice, You work with the federal Government!? Reeeaaalllyyyy?

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Nma27:
Lalasticlal wont advice anyone who earns just 35k to settle down.
Lala is not even earning up to 35k a month.smiley

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Nma27:
In Kevin hart's voice, You work with the federal Government!? Reeeaaalllyyyy?
Yes as a secretary to the minister of environment
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Yes as a secretary to the minister of environment
Ain't we all?
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2017
Nma27:
Ain't we all?
Ipob pig
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by alphaeus212(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:
cheesy cheesy

so I saw this post on facebook,
"Ladies can you marry a man who earns 35,000 as salary? "

Lol, ladies gat no chill. grin grin

One said "Can't even buy me a wig let's say the truth here NO"

lady B said "When Human Hair 16inches cost 35k.. abegi!! Double your hustle .."

lady C said "Please you people should stop asking all question..
35k cant even completely pay bride price...
Even self contain house rent...
So why this question"

another said "But oh, 35k, how will he pay my bride price biko, I dont want to marry myself"

Another funny comment: "Would he give his sister to a man earning 35k monthly? Let's be realistic while answering, biko. Leave materialistic talk"

*sighs* grin

my beloved ladies, so am throwing this question to you.

cc Refiner sekxy bibijay123 queencalipso lalasticlala

grin grin grin grin
N-power boys don dey use style fyne wife ooooo......better marry before 2019 elections oooo......i suspect bubu go flop. grin grin grin
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2017
falconey:

I don't have any sister.

#Lobatan grin
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by lexy2014: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:

Love is not enough to keep a marriage, if so, why is there a high increase in divorce
because there's no love. Are brad Pitt&Angelina jolie not millionaires or dem de earn 35k?
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Shakingdbumbum: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2017
I have seen a married man earning 25k. If the lady is working then its OK. The man have to cut his cloth according to his material.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by rayralph(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

What does this comment have to do with the question? Must every thread serve as a medium for you to insult the opposite sex?

It's a culturally accepted standard here in Nigeria that the man is the breadwinner of the house and as such should be the primary financial provider. It doesn't matter how much the wife is earning. A man earning 35,000 shouldn't be thinking of marriage. Any woman, irrespective of how much she is earning, who agrees to marry such man isn't a wise woman.

i stand to be corrected

a level 6 state government teacher/staff earns around that amount.

dont be too quick to judge....some are earning that amount and they are happily married.

lets be grateful for what we have

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Kenturkey048(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2017
refiner:

Yea i will...there are lots of men that has d dreams and passion but hasnt got the opportunity yet...most great men today started were nobody but their passion and dreams paved d way for them.....

w
A real man will always stick to a woman that stood by him when he had nothing...ladies be!
aaah babe I like u...in short I love u..can't believe i just heard dis from a Nigerian lady...see 'em fakers commenting rubbish...
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by exlinklodge: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2017
So emphasis is now on money not love

that God ladies are here.

I love you is worthless now
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by jimzy4u(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2017
I was earning 40k monthly when i got married and my wife was jobless.... Today, my wife and i earn far far above that figure.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by buchilino(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2017
refiner:
Dont u rest?...always in every thread! angry
GOOD QUESTION.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by PrickGetSize(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2017
Why should you marry at all?

Can't you just pay a girl and fvck her for fun? What will you gain from marrying one girl and living with her for the rest of your life?

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Ssms(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2017
vivie01:
Yes, I can, provided the guy is decent, intelligent, passionate, has prospect and ambitious; I wouldnt mind giving him support till he realises his big dreams since Im not lazy myself, waiting for man to be providing everything for me.
best comment.. ..God graciously bless u my sister n mk ur ways prosperous
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by caesaraba(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2017
falconey:

Don't you hoes save? you'd make lot of cash while single hoeing around.

hypothetically,from age 15-24(9years) a typical naija babe starts hoeing, please ladies should learn to save afterall he didn't meet you a flower.

Exactly. You'd expect them to save but no! They still broke when they meet Mr. Right.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Ipob pig
Hahahahahahaha... Funny dude.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by kobijacobs(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2017
it becomes a problem if the man is comfortable with the 35k, and doesn't have plans to increase his income(finding a better job or going into entrepreneurship). Plus he should marry a lady who is also working or has something doing, then there will be no problems at all

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Dianeetdiana(f): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2017
hmmmmmm i shake my head. my sincere answer isssssssss No. what if am making 35k too, that will be 70k in month from both of us. What kind of life will that be.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by billbonesmd(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2017
You are absolutely silly.. Quote me pls.
NairalandCS:
The question should be: Why should a man earning 35k think of getting married ?

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2017
exlinklodge:
So emphasis is now on money not love

that God ladies are here.

I love you is worthless now
Well, a man once told me that Love Ain't Enough.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by wristbangle: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2017
With the current economic situation, a man earning 35k should not be thinking of marriage except if he has other source of income to complement his financial status.

The reasons those ladies are presenting are awkward, was expecting reason like home budget, child care, accommodation and others not wigs&co.

4 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by kpompey: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Yes I can.
your mobile/email
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by geronimoedeh1(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

What does this comment have to do with the question? Must every thread serve as a medium for you to insult the opposite sex?

It's a culturally accepted standard here in Nigeria that the man is the breadwinner of the house and as such should be the primary financial provider. It doesn't matter how much the wife is earning. A man earning 35,000 shouldn't be thinking of marriage. Any woman, irrespective of how much she is earning, who agrees to marry such man isn't a wise woman.

Well, a friend of mine earns 25k and his wife earns 15k per month..they are living happily. No condition is permanent.
My elder sisters husband is a bank manager and earns about 700k per month plus other side income.,.but guess what,my sister is tired of the marriage, we keep encouraging her to be strong and continue...if not she would have left...
Point is.... money shouldn't be the basis for marriage ...but love and compatibility...

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Eberex(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

It is only lazy girls who don't hustle that expect a man to provide all their needs and buy countless human hair that have a problem with this.

35k Alone cannot build a home so why don't you hustle, add your earnings and encourage your man to be business oriented. well you can't blame or hate on someone for their choices

but Even dangote did not start with millions.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by sokera: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2017
I'm a guy and we just have to be sincere , it's not morally right to think of having a girlfriend if you are earning less than 50k not to talk of marriage ... do you want to add to Nigeria economy problems?

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by lawani: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2017
If the lady is not after money why not? the lady may have her own money but is in love with the man's character! To each his or her own!.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by inchristalone(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

It is only lazy girls who don't hustle that expect a man to provide all their needs and buy countless human hair that have a problem with this.

35k Alone cannot build a home so why don't you hustle, add your earnings and encourage your man to be business oriented. well you can't blame or hate on someone for their choices

but Even dangote did not start with millions.
You are this sensible? There is hope for everyman then.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2017
There is nothing wrong with it now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? / Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.