Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (48077 Views)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by mickybeejay(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

I quoted you because I have the right to quote anyone. Every registered user on this forum has this right. I also quoted you because your opinion is agonizingly naive.
Stop being idealistic and face reality. Stop reasoning like a child. Only a foolish, ignorant and unambitious woman who is addicted to suffering and poverty would marry man who earns 35,000 naira a month.
Pls can u mention some of the great men that got married to their wives after they might have reach a greater height.
And with the way you are talking, you should be earning nothing less than 500k a month otherwise you are on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
I married with 40k as salary 2014. Today my take home monthly is 700k.

5 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by dominique(f): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Some of those girls commenting rubbish will jump at a man earning way less. Its on social media that some people get mouth.
That was how a girl came to wail on fb that she was advised her by her friend to dump her boyfriend because he was earning120k at the time and the guy was 8 years older. The said friend eventually married a man who was 10 years older and earning 80k, she's still single.

To be honest, 35k can't raise a family properly. So a man earning that little should not be in a haste to get married and have kids.

5 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by castro316: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
omoharry:
you left the wonderful messages that i wrote and decided to attack me because you are one of those low loafers that are earning less than 35k per month.Wake Mr man..I pay my bills and i cannot remember the last time i ate a dime from any man because you are are too immature in the area of money and women..rather its the other ways round..lazy guys wondering around and looking who to devour..there are hard working men but you never catch them ranting rubbish here on nairaland..So Mr Man, go and get a proper job and stop looking for a woman that would suffer in penury with you..deliver yourself from poverty stricken mentality..in Jesus name Amen and i cast that demonic spirit of poverty out of you..Ameeeeen..Dream big and you will be great.Life is all about planing and dream of a better life for yourself and that your family.

The funny part is that you don't even know the guy you are insulting like this. How do you know he is earning less than N35k. Look at how you are so quick to lay insults on someone? For the fact that you are independent doesn't make you mature from your rantings. That's why I don't like dating some girls biko kwanu. Nothing will happen to you if you had ignored him or counter his argument. That's my contribution

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Alexk2(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
refiner:

Yea i will...there are lots of men that has d dreams and passion but hasnt got the opportunity yet...most great men today started were nobody but their passion and dreams paved d way for them.....

A real man will always stick to a woman that stood by him when he had nothing...ladies be wise!
More sense to your brain.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ImaIma1(f): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
mickybeejay:

You are making it sound as if that's what his salary will be throughout his lifetime. And what's ur definition for the so called great men.... To me great men are big thinkers who can capitalized on their ideas and put it into action, they are one who are persistent in achieving the big pictures

This definition of a great man means he won't be earning 35k when he gets married. Except he is just a thinker without action. The kind of men they call "acting big man"

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Waletoy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

Rubbish. If your man was intelligent, he wouldn't propose to you with such financial state.

We aren't talking about dating, we are talking about marriage. How long would you have to manage his 35,000 salary before he attains his ambitious goals? What kind of house can he afford with such money? Let's face it, you both would be living a penurious and poverty stricken lifestyle. Most of your needs wouldn't be met. How about children? Would you wait till he becomes financially successful before you have children?

Please be honest and realistic and stop trying to sound like you are a "nice" lady.
It's ladies like you that are prone ritual guys. SMH

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by castro316: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Some of you here don't know that many families started well then but could not boast. Of N20k now. If you are the wife, what will you do? Leave your husband? Or help out. This are the women that will cast and bind divorce in their marriage but end up becoming the cause of their divorce. Many families are living below N20k line. Including the families of some girls here posting trash that they cannot marry such but you are surviving. The question I wanna ask you girls is. Have you ever earn N1 in your life?if. You haven't stop thinking it's easy to make it. Its love and cooperation that sees those families thru.

4 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Phyde: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
naifizzy:

You not being realistic at all. So a man should not marry because he earns 35k per month? Ridiculous.
See there is a class for everyone. What might be meagre to you may be tremendous to some few.
Thats why we have mansions and face me and face you.
Shoemakers, petty traders and others alike make less and yet they marry and have kids.

Dont judge life from your limited scope. Human beings are designed to adapt to situations no matter how terrible....
You have said it all sir. Best comment ever.... I have stopped reading.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

Lol. What kind of Disney mindset do you romance section girls have sef? Do you understand what marriage is? The is not about real man sticking with you or about dreams and passion. This is about your future and that of your children. What kind of life would you live with a 35,000 salary? How would you feed under this budget? How would you meet your needs under this budget when you take out the minor expenses like transport and other monthly bills? What can 35,000 a month afford you? Let's say you have children while he is still earning this salary, how would your children fair?

Great men don't get married when they can't afford to take care of themselves, let alone another person. Great men aren't stupid.

There are people earning less who are married. Stop being myopic

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ImaIma1(f): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
BlessedRayman:
I married with 40k as salary 2014. Today my take home monthly is 700k.

40k in 2014 compared to 35k in 2017...
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by mickybeejay(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
ImaIma1:

This definition of a great man means he won't be earning 35k when he gets married. Except he is just a thinker without action. The kind of men they call "acting big man"
What if he has an ongoing project that he's working on before before the marriage and the project has started yielding a positive result( known to him only) and he's earning 35k at present........ can't he go ahead with the marriage?

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
dominique:
Some of those girls commenting rubbish will jump at a man earning way less. Its on social media that some people get mouth.
That was how a girl came to wail on fb that she was advised her by her friend to dump her boyfriend because he was earning120k at the time and the guy was 8 years older. The said friend eventually married a man who was 10 years older and earning 80k, she's still single.

To be honest, 35k can't raise a family properly. So a man earning that little should not be in a haste to get married and have kids.

I agree with you. But then again getting married and having kids are 2 different things. Lovers get married because most of the times getting married gives a man some sense of responsibility and he is able to get other aspects of his life in order all because he has a wife who is a great companion and wonderful supporter. Having kids will come later. Sometimes getting married is good for the Pyschological well being of a man. I have seen countless situations that backs this ideology.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Alameer(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
[make them continue to sell their pu**$y for 1k] abeg no be by force

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by jimmyj: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
My salary when I got engaged to my fiance then was 34,after which we got married after two years when my salary as increased to 65k. But today my income is above 300k. My message is,it not the present that matter but what you are doing to better your tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
NairalandCS:
The question should be: Why should a man earning 35k think of getting married ?
He sha can... But to who? Not just anyone,, someone extremely wealthy or someone in the 35k class
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by chukzyfcbb: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
35k? No!
I can't even let my sisters marry one who earns 35k monthly. Neither will I as a male be thinking of marriage with 35k.

Money is the no1 problem in marriage, with 35k at stake there will definitely be problems. I didn't grow up in a house where Dad started with 35k, so why should I or my siblings start with such.

I didn't grow up to think like that low. If your Dad started that small in marriage then that's a good motivation for you. For me, Nope.

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by GOFRONT(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
And when u earning 35k and u want to wait till u start earnin 600k before u get married......and u found out u are alredy 60yrs old......

And on the other thread, they will say "Guy better marry on time and watch ur kidz grow"

"If u marry late, ur kids might start callin u Grandpa"

When they were sayin all these, they forgot to lay Emphasis on d salary of the single guyz.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
NairalandCS:
but some even marry with 25k na

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by newoffer: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
u guys shud do extra things apart from your salary. stop hoping cos salary is fixed
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by kpaofame: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:

Love is not enough to keep a marriage, if so, why is there a high increase in divorce

Money is not enough to keep a marriage, divorce is more rampant among the rich and famous

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Bossmafia(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Little wonder desperate guys use Nigerian girls for money rituals.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
refiner:

Yea i will...there are lots of men that has d dreams and passion but hasnt got the opportunity yet...most great men today started were nobody but their passion and dreams paved d way for them.....
A real man will always stick to a woman that stood by him when he had nothing...ladies be wise!
That's nice but I think this is the kind of mentality that drive's men to dabble in unwholesome acts. Don't be with a guy with the intention of motivating (aka nagging) him to succeed if he can't help it. You can only motivate a man to do something within his ability, e.g go back to school, manage his finances better etc. How do you motivate an unemployed graduate with no head for business to start earning more than 35k when those are the only jobs available to the common man? If you have connections, you can link him up with somebody that can open doors for him, but in a situation where you have nothing to offer that can improve his situation, its better to just advise him on ways to improve his lot. That's why I always say its better for girls to settle down with guys they wouldn't mind spending the rest of their lives with in his present condition (unless he works in a place where there's possibility of promotion). So that if it turns out the guy doesn't achieve his goals, you won't feel frustrated, as you're prepared to accept his circumstances for life, while hoping for a better tomorrow.
Personally I don't even think anything less than 200k is enough for a married couple to live a reasonably comfortable life, that's why its advisable both parties work, so their combined incomes can afford them the opportunity to save/make investments.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by segunojo866: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:

beware!!!!

else the wrath of God will fall on you.

how dare you insult God
God Is the king of masturbation
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by kalufelix(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Are The Ladies Themselves Disabled ...Ayam Not Understanding

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by kpaofame: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Then i will want to use this platform to appeal for job oo for people like us on n-power salary scale undecided undecided
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Phyde: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:

congrats sis

I knew of one lady, she was fair en very beautiful.

Alot of people admired her, she was also down to earth.

she had Alot of suitors but she settled for a poor man.

today, she is a shadow of herself, looking malnourished and ugly.
tho I don't know what she is currently doing.

Truth is, what works for A might not work for B.

not everyone would be uplifted #fact

not everyone can be rich, some must be poor
Mummy, no one is destine to be poor when GOD, HARD WORK and PRAYER exist.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by chukzyfcbb: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Phyde:

Mummy, no one is destine to be poor when GOD, HARD WORK and PRAYER exist.
maybe so. but the poor will always exist. Jesus says the poor you shall always have amongst you. Just as no one is destined to fail in a class however you will still find students who failed. that's life
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by kaptaneSaka(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Yes I can.
How old are you?..... Because aged ladies can even marry unemployed guy..
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by youngin(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

It is only lazy girls who don't hustle that expect a man to provide all their needs and buy countless human hair that have a problem with this.

35k Alone cannot build a home so why don't you hustle, add your earnings and encourage your man to be business oriented. well you can't blame or hate on someone for their choices

but Even dangote did not start with millions.

He actually started with millions in today's currency, have you ever read his story
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
NairalandCS:
lol
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nwaoma198(f): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
We are of same age,,,me and u no come from same mama sir if I like I marry unemployed guy it's not ur biz,u can't tell me u are earning 1milion monthly
kaptaneSaka:
How old are you?..... Because aged ladies can even marry unemployed guy..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? / 7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.