Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (48145 Views)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by saintchibu(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:
cheesy cheesy

so I saw this post on facebook,
"Ladies can you marry a man who earns 35,000 as salary? "

Lol, ladies gat no chill. grin grin

One said "Can't even buy me a wig let's say the truth here NO"

lady B said "When Human Hair 16inches cost 35k.. abegi!! Double your hustle .."

lady C said "Please you people should stop asking all question..
35k cant even completely pay bride price...
Even self contain house rent...
So why this question"

another said "But oh, 35k, how will he pay my bride price biko, I dont want to marry myself"

Another funny comment: "Would he give his sister to a man earning 35k monthly? Let's be realistic while answering, biko. Leave materialistic talk"

*sighs* grin

my beloved ladies, so am throwing this question to you.

What's the hell about 35k monthly salary? I married when I was earning 24k in 2014 and now things have changed for the better. That's the reason I call my wife My Queen cos 99.9% of girls will throw my engagement ring back at me. Its not all about what you earn.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by jaywhoco(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
in 2012 I was earning 4 times what I earn now. people, life happens.
to do isn't as easy as to know what is good to do... na Shakespeare talk am ooo

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Tisevadon: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

What does this comment have to do with the question? Must every thread serve as a medium for you to insult the opposite sex?

It's a culturally accepted standard here in Nigeria that the man is the breadwinner of the house and as such should be the primary financial provider. It doesn't matter how much the wife is earning. A man earning 35,000 shouldn't be thinking of marriage. Any woman irrespective of how much she is earning who agrees to marry such a man isn't a wise woman.
And Yuh daht dropped dix comment are you wise?
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by PRODUTIM1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
To God who made me,that is exactly my current salary.Av been living in my own well finished house for 17 months now with two children.My wife has never work since graduated five years ago. LETS ASK FOR THE GRACE OF GOD.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Psoul(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
You as a woman, what will u be bringing along to the family apart from ur Mary Kay face. Lazy girls. A wealthy man will still marry you, you will still leave him and start running after "broke guys". Most women are just problem.

Keep waiting for a millionaire husbands until Shilo fall on u. You will start asking God, just give me any man no matter who or how he looks.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by 9jayes: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Not thinking about anything bro
Hmmm! anyway can I have your digit?
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by NairalandCS(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Royaldave200:

am sure your father didn't earn up to that when he met your mum, cant you just learn a thing or two from him and stop asking silly questions, did u even consider if age was no longer on his side? marriage comes with its own blessings.cut your coat according to your size and settle for a lady that is ready to be supportive and wither the storm with you man. don't bother thanking me.....its on the house grin.

If age isn't on his side, then he should not get married at all, person force am ni ?

It baffles me that people think if they get married or have kids, that's when the 'blessing' will come, the blessing that didn't come since.

If you're poor before you marry, chances are, you'll be even more poorer when the children start coming.

My 1Naira.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Rukkydelta(f): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
so your parent are wealthy and balling correct grin
I won't say rich but we are living comfortably, just a middle class family
And my parents are providing all my needs and their prayers is for me to be greater than them and that's also my desire and prayers too
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Greenbullet(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
falconey:

Save me time for your jibby jabbers, clouded by misguided impression. This isn't a marriage seminar.

You must be the dumbest man on earth if you think everyone believe in the concept of money is equivalent to good living. Not everyone wish to be rich. We derive happiness from different conducts.

You need to explore and read more, stop postulating basic knowledge like it's rocket science.

I thought with the time spent on earth and nairaland ,you would be wiser now but it seems not to be so even the bible says "money answereth all things" ,this statement tells you that for ever part of your human existence , money will make it easier , don't be fooled and be naive , the major component of love is finance, if a partner can or has the potential to provide minimum basic necessity , the relationship will sail smoothly, but if not WHO YOU HELP ?
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Sagay212: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Any man who earns 35k and wants to marry is not normal. Can 35k feed him, let alone and additional person and a child? abi you want to marry, have a child and start disturbing other people with your problems by begging?

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by 9jayes: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Not thinking about anything bro
You have a message
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I won't say rich but we are living comfortably, just a middle class family
And my parents are providing all my needs and their prayers is for me to be greater than them and that's also my desire and prayers too

well you should know you can't always predict the end from the beginning

There are pace setters and late bloomers

Keep that in mind
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by jummy604: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
NairalandCS:
The question should be: Why should a man earning 35k think of getting married ?
I love this!!

also there is time for everything.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Mydazz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
With the comments here I can deduce why men will always cheat, and why the rate of divorce is going to increase geometrically in the next couple of years.
If you can't marry my 35k, I can as well share my 500k with at least two or three sidekicks lol
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Rukkydelta(f): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:

well you should know you can't always predict the end from the beginning

There are pace setters and late bloomers

Keep that in mind
Yeah
That's why I'm working hard for a better future
The early one starts planning towards a aim the early such a one will achieve that aim
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yeah
That's why I'm working hard for a better future
The early one starts planning towards a aim the early such a one will achieve that aim
True but planning and achievements are two different things
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:
cheesy cheesy

so I saw this post on facebook,
"Ladies can you marry a man who earns 35,000 as salary? "

Lol, ladies gat no chill. grin grin

One said "Can't even buy me a wig let's say the truth here NO"

lady B said "When Human Hair 16inches cost 35k.. abegi!! Double your hustle .."

lady C said "Please you people should stop asking all question..
35k cant even completely pay bride price...
Even self contain house rent...
So why this question"

another said "But oh, 35k, how will he pay my bride price biko, I dont want to marry myself"

Another funny comment: "Would he give his sister to a man earning 35k monthly? Let's be realistic while answering, biko. Leave materialistic talk"

*sighs* grin

my beloved ladies, so am throwing this question to you.

Op Is Gerring Closer To Menopause Lol....!!!
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by fisayo02(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Big men today starts from somewhere.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
PRODUTIM1:
To God who made me,that is exactly my current salary.Av been living in my own well finished house for 17 months now with two children.My wife has never work since graduated five years ago. LETS ASK FOR THE GRACE OF GOD.

I know about this kinda Jobs, You don't depend on your salary and You'll hardly touch your salary when "RUNS" Is moving fine!!! You'll always be amazed with the kudis you pocket home everyday!!!
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
the food now
It is just making me hungry cry and thinking about not been able to afford it for the next .... years kills me angry
Its simple rice and beans with chicken wing. You can arrange it with less than 1k.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
jaywhoco:
in 2012 I was earning 4 times what I earn now. people, life happens.

to do isn't as easy as to know what is good to do...
na Shakespeare talk am ooo

So Your Own Vehicle Is Reversing!!!
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nma27:
Its simple rice and beans with chicken wing. You can arrange it with less than 1k.
wow very reasonable cheesy just 1k smiley
But that is what I spend on food for two weeks cry
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ImaIma1(f): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
mickybeejay:

Can u marry that kind of person?

If he has an alternative source of income...yes. he does not have to be rich. I never dated a guy that could be termed as rich. Money was not my motivation.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
petitejolie:

yea its by God's grace and I'll do my part as well. if he changes in future my dear marriage no be by force. i will kick his sorry ass out

Pls comma'n marry me, I'm optimistic things will be colourful for both of Us!!!
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
wow very reasonable cheesy just 1k smiley
But that is what I spend on food for two weeks cry
Hmmmm... Things will get better for u. You can substitute chicken with fish. So 500 should b enough.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nma27:
Hmmmm... Things will get better for u. You can substitute chicken with fish. So 500 should b enough.
grin
For one meal, so you don't want me to eat for the rest of the week sad

You dont like me oooo grin
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by arnold123: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
How much their papa dey earn? If u see some of the houses the oloshos dey stay you go run, they dress like big girls but you will find out that they are hungry biatches!!!, they will turn turn to okpos and see their menopause before begging crais man to marry dem!!!! Kmt abi , village people dey worry dem again? GOD DEY CHANGE PESIN DESTINY NOT ANYTHING OR ANYONE ELSE!!! SHIKENA!!!!
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by petitejolie(f): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
franzeezco:

Pls comma'n marry me, I'm optimistic things will be colourful for both of Us!!!
lol
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
undecided

If I didn't suffer in my parent house, I see no reason to suffer in my husband house.

Abeg, lets be realistic 35,000
can't buy anything in the market.

Na everyday we go dey fast?
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Rukkydelta(f): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:

True but planning and achievements are two different things

But planning and working towards it will eventually lead to success
Remember hard work pays. It might not pay instantly but it surely does
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nwaoma198(f): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Where sir[Qquote author=9jayes post=60162767]
You have a message[/quote]
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by lawani: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Some Men will be made by their wives, it is understandable that we want to be self made then marry but it does not always work out like that my people. destiny isnt thesame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.