Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others (60146 Views)

Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by bionixs: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2017
Njazz:
Nna go and look for job elsewhere you can even go to biafra FM
yurk! you didn't make sense! dry joke
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by ritababe(f): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2017
lunacol:
Na only Pastor Metu of Magic FM Aba, you know na,how would you know him.LOL

hahahaha, I do know Lizzy of rhema fm.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by julioralph(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:

That's why I love Nig info. They are giving tier staffs the freedom to shine and be better.
If I hear... they sacked about half of their sports gang here in Lagos. Kelechi nkoro, princess and others (femi obong and the rest of the gang is there sha)

Mashe Uwashe too

3 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by olanje: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2017
dreamworld:

Stop deceiving urself the screenshot is fake, cant u see so many different betslip user accounts for one user Emmyking which is not possible,
One user has only one betslip user number which is the ending part of the betslip id
Don't mind this hungry poor scammer. If its real you won't av to advertise online. Only a FOOL will fall for him
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by bionixs: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2017
ritababe:

who is he? I don't know him here in aba.
oga, face your shop. you don't need to know him abegi

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2017
julioralph:

You're so right.. don't forget about Bimbo Adeola his right hand man, right from the days when he used to do the morning sports show at cool fm before he opened brila. Chuks the spaceman, kessy eferobor, shayo adebunmi etc all left unceremoniously, now Murphy Brila's toast!!!

I'm not happy with Larry on this at all.

Na their way, we know their species before you know, the station will say they were acting arrogant...na their way, he wants to kill what God is blessing him with his hands...The sponsors Brila attracts is due to the personality of the OAPs and not that the station has too much special effects, i expect a drastic reduction in the sponsored adverts..i'll listen to them over the next one week to confirm this analysis...

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by donqx: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2017
new reccession looms
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by joenor(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2017
God has a beta one for you, if you didn't do your boss anything, n he wants you out.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by bluejeff(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2017
I never listen to Brila FM because of that guy. He shouts, makes uncoordinated noises randomly and prevents the guys really talking from being heard. I although miss Brila FM Kaduna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by crunchyg: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:

Radio is my life. Whenever I get into a new state, the first thing I do is scan for all the available frequency I can get.
No allow earpieces to damage your ear drums oooo cos you have really used lots of it

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by julioralph(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Na their way, we know their species before you know, the station will say they were acting arrogant...na their way, he wants to kill what God is blessing him with his hands...The sponsors Brila attracts is due to the personality of the OAPs and not that the station has too much special effects, i expect a drastic reduction in the sponsored adverts..i'll listen to them over the next one week to confirm this analysis...
I guess people do change. this is not the Larry we've known from way back o.. he's even forming pastor nowadays lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2017
bluejeff:
I never listen to Brila FM because of that guy. He shouts, makes uncoordinated noises randomly and prevents the guys really talking from being heard. I although miss Brila FM Kaduna.

Sorry.....but one man's food is another man's poison. It sucks that you're in the negligible minority tongue

5 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by enimooko: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Larry Echiejele is a master anyway
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2017
julioralph:

I guess people do change. this is not the Larry we've known from way back o.. he's even forming pastor nowadays lipsrsealed

Na people are always who they are...Larry has just always been shielding himself so people don't know his personality...he is been worshiped thesedays, if you see his entourage and his carriage thesedays, you will understand...Larry's acting and playing god

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by bluejeff(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2017
NairaSand:

Sorry.....but one man's food is another man's poison. It sucks that you're in the negligible minority tongue
Yeah. I know a lot of footballs fans enjoy it.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Maximus85(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2017
When Bimbo Adeola left, I felt he could never be replaced, Murphy did. Murphy is like Ramos at Madrid. To me... Brila is history if this story is true.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by omoseth(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2017
mexxmoney:
You sack elegbete, Murphy ijemba and Sean Amadi. Set in remain? E don become unpopular side o. And who be that clown wey call himself dogo Francis? E just thief Murphy style dey form wetin I no know. Him no fit come with him own idea? Original is original, others na counterfeit

Lolz! Dogo Francis a.k.a d radio god.(Brila Fm Kaduna) is quite popular over there in kd. Mad and funny fellow I tell u. I believe with time, you guyz will get to like him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2017
My best set of presenters in brila fm. I'll miss them dearly most especially Murphy and elegbete. Even Sean amadi
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by rheether(f): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2017
crunchyg:

No allow earpieces to damage your ear drums oooo cos you have really used lots of it

I don't use earphone again. I am beginning to notices the effect. I am ashamed again, anywhere I go, I use my loud speaker grin
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by heffem(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2017
badoi:
Good news grin

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by rheether(f): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2017
Awoo88:

Aeron is with love FM.

sad shocked
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by aalangel(f): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2017
haywire1:

Why do u type without taking few mins to think,borrow brain from ur moniker undecided. Are u a staff of Brilla fm.. Shift before I tear u slap

No wonder another person tried copying Murphy's style on d programme.

No Murphy No brilla for me

For real ooooo.....no Murphy, NO BRILLA!!!!
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by onyidon22(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2017
This might be the beginning of the end of brila fm.You can't lay off your best team and still expect to be the same.A whole lot of people listen to brila fm because of the"popular side" anchored by Murphy Ijemba.
Sincerely speaking,Dr.Larry Izamoje got it wrong
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by julioralph(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Na people are always who they are...Larry has just always been shielding himself so people don't know his personality...he is been worshiped thesedays, if you see his entourage and his carriage thesedays, you will understand...Larry's acting and playing god
Hmm, Pride
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by EagleScribes: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Larry's voice was more than a voice, his critical analytical skills helped in our formatic years from young boys who looked for credible people to be inspired by...Till today when i make assessment, i thank the Lord for Larry's life because i took on his critical analytical skills in everything i do till today...So it wasn't just following him for 23years, and i never knew I would follow him for 23 years...But Larry'sworth it..Obviously you're of the younger generation..Milo world of sports was superb back in the ages and the smooth blend of smooth country side music and sports helped us in many ways...So i owe him no regrets but back to the basics, he has shined, why is he preventing the younger generation from shinging? WHY

Was it Milo? I think it was Bournvita. I would never miss OGBC2 back then in the morning, just because of him. That was always the most interesting part of my day. He ignited me to be a man of passion. Him and Bimbo Adeola

And like you said, this is another lesson learnt on leadership. No one is perfect afterall
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Victornezzar: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2017
So popular side won't be interesting again
My dad love him like crazy, especially sean amadi, dude is so cool nd intelligent
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Jagabanmonerry(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2017
haywire1:

Why do u type without taking few mins to think,borrow brain from ur moniker undecided. Are u a staff of Brilla fm.. Shift before I tear u slap

No wonder another person tried copying Murphy's style on d programme.

No Murphy No brilla for me

Yes! No Murphy No Brila... what a Joke, Izamoji, better reverse A-team appointment b4 I descent Amadioha on you..
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Andy2274: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Is like Larry too has his own problem. He doesn't want to see people progress through or with him. This greediness of his led to his problem with Bimbo Adeola. Remember Bournvita sport special.....Larry Izamojie, Bimbo Adeola, Tony Obot and Andrew Abah. All of them went their separate ways. Let them go. One way close another way open. Even his Niece could not work with him talk more of other people

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2017
EagleScribes:

Was it Milo? I think it was Bournvita. I would never miss OGBC2 back then in the morning, just because of him. That was always the most interesting part of my day. He ignited me to be a man of passion.

And like you said, this is another lesson learnt on leadership. No one is perfect afterall

Bournvita, Milo was the next show..

As a rising leader, i've trained myself never to suppress people because as the ones coming behind begin to rise, the leader also expands and evolves into an institution...People lack understanding and Larry has just displayed it explicitly
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2017
Andy2274:
Is like Larry too has his own problem. He doesn't want to see people progress through or with him. This greediness of his led to his problem with Bimbo Adeola. Remember Bournvita sport special.....Larry Izamojie, Bimbo Adeola, Tony Obot and Andrew Abah. All of them went their separate ways. Let them go. One way close another way open. Even his Niece could not work with him talk more of other people

I forgot,Tony Obot of precious memories..

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by crunchyg: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2017
ritababe:

who is he? I don't know him here in aba.
So you are in aba. Which side?
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by crunchyg: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:

I don't use earphone again. I am beginning to notices the effect. I am ashamed again, anywhere I go, I use my loud speaker grin
grin grin grin
You are not serious, no be only loud speaker.
How can a pretty girl like you walk around like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pharmacists Or Doctors,who Are Richer? / How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? / Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.