Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB (29912 Views)

Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by sukkot: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cambodia? Malaysia?/South Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by NaijaOrNothing: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Our brothers from the Y'east cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by EponOjuku: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Na so. Wawa pigs who go aroun the world committing crimes and getting killed in Asia like mosquitoes.

They claim to be development and investors everywhere but their region looks like an advert for Hell.

Flatheaded chestbeaters.

26 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by kokomaster3d: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ok just say Nigeria belongs to Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by EponOjuku: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
Only God knows what powder our developers are sniffing!

These MASSOB and IPOD members are taking over comedy industry from Kenny Blaq, Ali Baba, Basket Mouth, Akpororo et al. Watch out!

Igbos hold the record of being the largest group of comedians in the world.

They are the laughing-stock of humans everywhere.

32 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by experimentist: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
[center] grin [/center]

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Bizibi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mtvheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by omenkaLives(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
dre11:

I now know the reason why the want to develop Indonesian, Malaysia, Japan, India, "with drug" because they believe these places are part of biafra with what this delusional man have revealed.
And dre11 finally makes a comment on Nairaland. cheesy

Welcome! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Hardeysolution(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Even United States of America? ?

Igbos are dreamers

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by bleskid: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
lagos to kampala

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Olicris(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cherez:
I am 100% IGBO blood and I wonder whom these crazy and bunch of ignorant guys are or are representing.
LAGOS IS NOT AN IGBOLAND BUT BELONGS TO THE YORUBAS AND THE EGUNS OR BINI PEOPLE (it's their business to fight and find out, not Igbos).
As an IGBO man, I am proud of what the east has become after the war (we should be 40yrs backwards but we are not); we are not the worst even when FG abandoned us. All hands are not equal, I must not live or even know Lagos to be the best cos I can be anything even from a slum state.
Dear Yorubas, LAGOS BELONGS TO YOU AND THE IGBO MAN HAS NO PACT THEREIN.
All these fake leaders BEWARE!!
ur fada
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by mrphysics(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
This people mumu just dey start

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Oladipo1166(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin grin grin

awon ti developers

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
cheesy massob stop disgracing us and making our job difficult here nah cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by WORDSENSEI: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
I laughed so hard that I peed a little in my pants (thank God for pantyliner).
Improv comedy have nothing on these deluded cretins.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by koning: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cherez:
I am 100% IGBO blood and I wonder whom these crazy and bunch of ignorant guys are or are representing.
LAGOS IS NOT AN IGBOLAND BUT BELONGS TO THE YORUBAS AND THE EGUNS OR BINI PEOPLE (it's their business to fight and find out, not Igbos).
As an IGBO man, I am proud of what the east has become after the war (we should be 40yrs backwards but we are not); we are not the worst even when FG abandoned us. All hands are not equal, I must not live or even know Lagos to be the best cos I can be anything even from a slum state.
Dear Yorubas,[s] LAGOS BELONGS TO YOU AND THE IGBO MAN HAS NO PACT THEREIN[/s].
All these fake leaders BEWARE!!

You are 0.000% Igbo. No Igbo man will speak in such terms. Ibadan and Ogbomosho belongs to the Yorubas. Lagos does not.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
IGBOS are sick people meeehnn. SICK! *In Chris Tucker's voice* grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Oblang(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin grin. This deluded lots will soon claim they own the whole world with the way they are going...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by iihtlagos: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
dre11:

I now know the reason why the want to develop Indonesian, Malaysia, Japan, India, "with drug" because they believe these places are part of biafra with what this delusional man have revealed.

A married man like you doing this whole shiiit??

SMH!
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by oladeebo: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
everywhere igbo set a foot become biafra?
kanu must hear this!
heei!
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Agbaletu: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
PentiumPro:
There is some sort of poison in the water that people in Ibo land drink these days. grin grin
The comment should have been directed to Mazi Madu not to the entire good Igbo people.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by NaijaOrNothing: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
kokomaster3d:
Ok just say Nigeria belongs to Biafra

They should turn Nigeria to Biafra at once. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by message1234: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Dat man is speaking for himself not the IGBO's.

KANU IS our only leader!
any other leader saying anything is only making a Noise...

IGBOs beware oo..their trying to bring more hate from other tribes to us ..so they will foget about interigation..and fight among ourselves ...bewise

na tactise be dis..we r more reasonable than this nau ahaa ahaa

money don exchange hands ni

abeg talk for u n ur family

biafra knows only KANU and KANU knows only biafra..so carry ur garlic mouth go sit down..okwee

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by koning: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Low life dimwits are taking the words of this Massob guy literally. He was speaking figuratively to drive home the point that Igbos will never be driven out of Abuja, Lagos, Kano amongst others.

He is indirectly supporting One Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
I don't believe in this Biafra; Biafra is like putting a rotten egg in a new basket.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by okerekeikpo: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu we knw Uwazuru Ike we don't know, the man dey yarn nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nostradamu(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I LOVE all my Igbo brothers and sisters, but this...this right here. C'mmon guys, c'mmon! Nah, c'mmon mehn.

12 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Somebody should chain this man asap

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by EmekaBlue(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Only Nnamdi kanu should speak for igbos please...I dont like this guy attitude. Dont come and make us look like a joke. Tho lagos is no man's land sha grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by NaijaOrNothing: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
koning:

You are 0.000% Igbo. No Igbo man will speak in such terms. Ibadan and Ogbomosho belongs to the Yorubas. Lagos does not.

IGBO People have nothing, not even a tinker's nail. cheesy

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Bans Sale Of Petroleum Products In Jerry Cans / FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos / Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.