Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB (29961 Views)

Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by hibeekay007(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
when they tell people not to smoke wetin pass them, dem no go hear. see what this one is saying now ehn. i tire for these people ooo.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by maisauki: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lemme begin to gather money cos if ds people actualise dia aim they'll wanna sell dia choice properties at giveaway price in major cities of d country

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by gawu1: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
The evening seems to have taken a turn for the worst for Pigs and Idiots. cheesy

Let me invite BSS operatives to come do their job. cheesy
Hah! Where did you get that pix of Kanu police? Pls, permission to use it later.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by rman: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
koning:
Low life dimwits are taking the words of this Massob guy literally. He was speaking figuratively to drive home the point that Igbos will never be driven out of Abuja, Lagos, Kano amongst others.

He is indirectly supporting One Nigeria.

God bless you.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by toye440: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
Only God knows what powder our developers are sniffing!

These MASSOB and IPOD members are taking over comedy industry from Kenny Blaq, Ali Baba, Basket Mouth, Akpororo et al. Watch out!
my guy i no fit stop laff, e b like Oshogbo weed dey sell for that side wella. Den suppose award them for these entertainment since Patience Jonathan no dey again at least our jews r not doing bad.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Abastiketed(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Fembleez1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
I really support Biafra should be free, but this one he just said. Hmmm. They claim Lagos is no man's land but all the past Oba's are Yoruba or closely Benin decent. You begin to wonder what Igbos really want. Just ask for your Biafra and leave. Stop making your leaving hard.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by ozo13(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Am sure ds statement go weak oga Nnamdi emself

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Danladi7: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
nextstep:
They've started again... this is one recurring complaint about Igbos: crass selfishness without a single care about how it will affect others. I'm from Anioma, and I see this kind of insensitivity from them all the time. How is this going to help matters? Claiming somebody's land as your own.

Can you go and claim a piece of UK, even if you built a business there? Even if you bought land, the English will remind you that it's theirs. Same thing in Lagos. One can claim a lease to land within Nigeria, but don't actually OWN it, so whether you bought it or not, or it was gifted to you, it's not yours, since you're not sovereign. The only land you can claim (more as a heritage, not actual possession), that nobody can drive you from, is the one handed down to you by your ancestors.

What is this man talking? There is tension in the country and MASSOB wants to add fuel? Then they will start complaining that nobody likes them, or is irritated by them. Fact is, it's a real anomaly the way Igbos are so troublesome and can't get along with the rest of the country, as everybody else can coexist without issues, and we just want to work together.

I really would like to see the creation of Biafra (5-Ibgo states), just to watch it implode on itself and we can stop hearing about "if only", and "there was a country". We would happily admit them back after they realize their folly.

Igbos think Biafra and Israel are similar. News flash: Israel is self-sufficient and technologically advanced, and knows how to make great allies and defend itself well from hostiles. Biafra will just rub everybody the wrong way with its arrogant supposition and attempt to impose its will on everybody else with no real substantive power or benefit.

Biafra was not able to feed itself before and during the last war. Biafra has not been able to sustain itself without Nigerian money. Where do Igbos make money? Outside Igboland. Where do Igbos get their goods? Outside Igboland. Where do Igbos invest their wealth? Again, my friends, OUTSIDE Igboland. So what are we talking? angry
This nothing but the truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by karashita: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
Only God knows what powder our developers are sniffing!

These MASSOB and IPOD members are taking over comedy industry from Kenny Blaq, Ali Baba, Basket Mouth, Akpororo et al. Watch out!

Well said bro.I 'cant fit laff'.On a serious note,am begining to think they seriously need help.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by oyeezah(f): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
kikikiki! I laf in Swahili. mtcheeewww....for una mind abi

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by okway: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by okway: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Igbos and their obsession with Lagos......If Yorubas can make Lagos what it is, I wonder why Igbos can't do the same for Anambra grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by michony505(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Now,let me attempt to draw the map that Mr. Madu has in mind. It's gonna look a tard too weird though. Might upload it when when I'm done. Wish me luck,people?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by ZeroShenanigan(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Haaahaaaaa lemme laugh too kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Danladi7: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s] Tinubu is a bastard Buhari is a terrorist aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute kiss the truth
Aisha must have been adopted from yIGBOland then!grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Danladi7: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
JikanBaura:
Knamdi Kanu said the Buhari in aso rock is a humanoid robot bought from Japan by APC government. grin that he cannot be deceived Now another madu is saying Where igbos are having investment is Biafra land. These guys have already snatch market for Basket mouth and now they are after cheesy Fayose and Bobriskyt cheesy . Funny comedians
The whole race developed mass depression with mild psychosis following GEJ defeat in 2015!....I swear!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by kitone: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Ipob we know
MASSOB is of Nigeria
kiss the truth
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

Wet in concern Aisha for this matter ,na she say make your leader go smoke weed?and be yarning rubish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by michony505(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by getukudo(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Loool...yeeeiii my belle de pain me. Lmao...

Let me drop this two women at Aladinma road, I'll be back to comment.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Funkybabee(f): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mehn I can't stop laughing even India right grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by wristbangle: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
This one wants to kill himself inside my mentions. I'm pretty sure he mistakes me for Kanu. cheesy cheesy

Is that man bowing down at cownu feet drinking/licking his pee? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cherez:
I am 100% IGBO blood and I wonder whom these crazy and bunch of ignorant guys are or are representing.
LAGOS IS NOT AN IGBOLAND BUT BELONGS TO THE YORUBAS AND THE EGUNS OR BINI PEOPLE (it's their business to fight and find out, not Igbos).
As an IGBO man, I am proud of what the east has become after the war (we should be 40yrs backwards but we are not); we are not the worst even when FG abandoned us. All hands are not equal, I must not live or even know Lagos to be the best cos I can be anything even from a slum state.
Dear Yorubas, LAGOS BELONGS TO YOU AND THE IGBO MAN HAS NO PACT THEREIN.
All these fake leaders BEWARE!!
Fixed!
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by sulaimania2003(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Biafra indeed!!!!
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Ssms(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
They've turned ds agitation tins to comedy......buhari charm is working grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Yyeske(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
MASSOB, IPOB, BZM etc bringing shame on the great Igbo nation. smh

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by dokunbam(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
confusion in the camp

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by soliddust2020: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
This guys are just too funny. I feel bad this guys have made igbos lost their respect, the whole agitation has become a joke.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
koning:
Low life dimwits are taking the words of this Massob guy literally. He was speaking figuratively to drive home the point that Igbos will never be driven out of Abuja, Lagos, Kano amongst others.

He is indirectly supporting One Nigeria.
The level of education in Nigeria is really low, if you are the only one who understands his statement.

3 pages and counting, and all I can see are rubbish posts.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Yyeske(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

The level of education in Nigeria is really low, if you are the only one who understands his statement.

3 pages and counting, and all I can see are rubbish posts.
It means Ndigbo in those places are Nigerians and of course can't be driven off or ordered to quit but why must he refer to such places as Biafra?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Ogunleti01: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Orders The Immediate Restoration Of Security Aides To Governor Obiano / Address Nigerians On Coronavirus - Senate To Buhari / Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.