Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB (29952 Views)

Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by LexngtonSteele: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
IPOB being slaughtered on Page 1...

PLEASE pity them nah grin grin

They are here for our amusement

16 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by pasol4real(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
This one wants to kill himself inside my mentions. I'm pretty sure he mistakes me for Kanu. cheesy cheesy
Thank God omenka is still alive ,
He escaped the flood disaster grin
Pls stay alive for me so u can witness the restoration of the great BIAFRA .
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by ipobarecriminals: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
sad wetin pursue dem from their potopoto republic.? land grabbers

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by potipher7: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Lmao! grin cheesy

I think i just saw a tooth flying out someone's mouth. cheesy
[/s]
Shatap there and get out
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by potipher7: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
This one wants to kill himself inside my mentions. I'm pretty sure he mistakes me for Kanu. cheesy cheesy
[/s]
old junkies feeling funky
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by potipher7: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
The evening seems to have taken a turn for the worst for Pigs and Idiots. cheesy

Let me invite BSS operatives to come do their job. cheesy
[/s]
more trash
[s]
omenkaLives:
And dre11 finally makes a comment on Nairaland. cheesy

Welcome! cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by potipher7: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
captleonerd:
hopefully you'll start making meaningful contributions on the forum by the time you are 60.

all I feel for you is pity
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by omenkaLives(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
pasol4real:

Thank God omenka is still alive ,
He escaped the flood disaster grin
Pls stay alive for me so u can witness the restoration of the great BIAFRA .
I can hardly wait honestly. Tired of hearing your blothers grunt in my ears daily as though I'm the one preventing the actualization of Potor Republic. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
So the "Zoo" is now Biafra land? I am not understanding again...

I don laff tire... grin cheesy grin cheesy

Confused modafuckers...

10 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by potipher7: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
I can hardly wait honestly. Tired of hearing your blothers grunt in my ears daily as though I'm the one preventing the actualization of Potor Republic. cheesy
[/s]
afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna i Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by softworker(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
f0oli5h Hipub upandown
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by koning: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

Who owns Lagos then? Your Pa?
Fecking id.iottt

You go know when e set. Don't wish for trouble because you go bow. Deal with the Abo-kis first before you upgrade to we Igbos.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by nkwuocha1: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
dre11:

I now know the reason why the want to develop Indonesian, Malaysia, Japan, India, "with drug" because they believe these places are part of biafra with what this delusional man have revealed.

You're very stupid for posting this! You must be mad!
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by notoriousbabe: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Even kanu dey laff dis fool

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by notoriousbabe: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
nkwuocha1:

You're very stupid for posting this! You must be mad!
e pain am

15 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by musa7m(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Now I know you people are not serious....sabo gari in kano is now part of biafra?
koning:
Low life dimwits are taking the words of this Massob guy literally. He was speaking figuratively to drive home the point that Igbos will never be driven out of Abuja, Lagos, Kano amongst others.

He is indirectly supporting One Nigeria.
I told a friend of mine the other day that biafra will be like mexico....law-less

12 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by pasol4real(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
Meanwhile fulani herdsmen are coming......
Run.......... grin grin grin
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by GameGod(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
Bwwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Land Grabbers! grin cheesy cheesy

Gamegod, come and see something! cheesy

Kikikki.. haha grin I missed the party ... grin this potor pig fit kill person with laff awear cheesy grin which one be anywhere Igbo reside and invest is part of Biafráud?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by jrusky(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Didn't I said it that many people from my region are actually having mental problem.

Can all tribe in Nigeria see my people way of reasoning? Can any sane man or group or tribe say this? Now I can see madness coming in bit by bit.

It's a shame I said it that the foolish biafra agitating goats are idiots that fell from alien kingdom.

17 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by nkwuocha1: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
notoriousbabe:
e pain am

E pain who?? undecided
NNE, get lost!
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Odianose13(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
I was even thinking Nigeria should still give Biafra a chance to be a country of their own. But from wetin this MASSOB guy dey talk so. It means Biafra can never be unified even if let go. See comedy! MASSOB I hail this your "Year of a thousand laughs". Even Libya, Malaysia and South Africa is Biafra (as una get investments there).. ...... Hahahahahaha... Funny dude.....

15 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by musa7m(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Now I know you people are not serious....sabo gari in kano is now part of biafra?
koning:
Low life dimwits are taking the words of this Massob guy literally. He was speaking figuratively to drive home the point that Igbos will never be driven out of Abuja, Lagos, Kano amongst others.

He is indirectly supporting One Nigeria.
I told a friend of mine the other day that biafra will be like mexico....law-less
Sabrina18:
I don't believe in this Biafra; Biafra is like putting a rotten egg in a new basket.
lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by notoriousbabe: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
koning:

You are 0.000% Igbo. No Igbo man will speak in such terms. Ibadan and Ogbomosho belongs to the Yorubas. Lagos does not.
we know that stealing is in una blood. Una wan steal Lagos join biafra abi? Onye ori

15 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by perdollar(m): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
PentiumPro:
There is some sort of poison in the water that people in Ibo land drink these days. grin grin
fine babe, to bleep u dey hungry muah
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by PentiumPro(f): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
message1234:
Dat man is speaking for himself not the IGBO's.

KANU IS our only leader!
any other leader saying anything is only making a Noise...

IGBOs beware oo..their trying to bring more hate from other tribes to us ..so they will foget about interigation..and fight among ourselves ...bewise

na tactise be dis..we r more reasonable than this nau ahaa ahaa

money don exchange hands ni

abeg talk for u n ur family

biafra knows only KANU and KANU knows only biafra..so carry ur garlic mouth go sit down..okwee

Can anyone here explain to us what this Ipob guy is trying to say? grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by omenkaLives(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
pasol4real:

Meanwhile fulani herdsmen are coming......
Run.......... grin grin grin
I've taken off already. cheesy

Meanwhile, you need some sense, go and lick Kanu's urine. grin

15 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by omenkaLives(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna i Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
This is the endless grunting I talked about. cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by totit: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin

Honestly, this is sad. I sweeear this is a very bad season,worst time to be portor ibo shocked

If I were ipods, I will run out of this thread with my tiny tail amidst my akpu,yellow bombom. And, please somebody should take that man to yaba left asap before he finds his way into Aba market, or too late grin

Hahaha hhahhahaha

Ipods has just been defeated once again,..seeee upercut.
This is spiritual shocked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Michael004: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
I now believe that east is the epicenter of stupidity.

13 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by deomelo: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
message1234:
Dat man is speaking for himself not the IGBO's.

KANU IS our only leader!

any other leader saying anything is only making a Noise.

IGBOs beware oo..their trying to bring more hate from other tribes to us ..so they will foget about interigation..and fight among ourselves ...bewise

na tactise be dis..we r more reasonable than this nau ahaa ahaa

money don exchange hands ni

abeg talk for u n ur family

biafra knows only KANU and KANU knows only biafra..so carry ur garlic mouth go sit down..okwee

Den say Gorilla be your leader, but you say no because Chimpanzee be your leaser.

What's the difference?

You people fit kill pesin with lafta I swear.

grin grin grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends / 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.