Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB (29958 Views)

Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
I just came back from work and I am laughing alone and disturbing others in the house after reading this funny post. Igbos are very funny people I swear. The biafran agitation is making Nigerians laugh really hard!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cherez:
I am 100% IGBO blood and I wonder whom these crazy and bunch of ignorant guys are or are representing.
LAGOS IS NOT AN IGBOLAND BUT BELONGS TO THE YORUBAS AND THE EGUNS OR BINI PEOPLE (it's their business to fight and find out, not Igbos).
As an IGBO man, I am proud of what the east has become after the war (we should be 40yrs backwards but we are not); we are not the worst even when FG abandoned us. All hands are not equal, I must not live or even know Lagos to be the best cos I can be anything even from a slum state.
Dear Yorubas, LAGOS BELONGS TO YOU AND THE IGBO MAN HAS NO PACT THEREIN.
All these fake leaders BEWARE!!

Any land that u have paid cash for and C/O was given you becomes ur land.... even if the land is in Pluto or. On top. of an asteroid, it becomes ur land. Gerrit.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by HausaOverlord: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2017
Chai where I dey oh, when this kind Ipob craze dey go down

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by getukudo(m): 12:44am On Sep 08, 2017
Agitating for Biafra and saying something else to mean another thing. I'm not understanding my people again oh! Lool

Na real one chance we don enter. This is exactly what Buhari should have done, ignore and pay no mind to them. After all, they are not carrying arms and threating fire & brimstone on anybody.

MASSOB made so much money off the Igbos by telling them that Biafra was recognised by European countries and therefore with their Biafra passports they can enter these countries. Uwazuruike has a date with God to explain why he had to collect huge sums of money from innocent gullible minds (each time I remember this story, I start laughing for no reason). How grown adults would use naira to pay for a Biafran passport...smh! Loool

Biafra will definitely come some day, but let's be very careful in our dealings. A lot of people have taken advantage of this agitation to create wealth for themselves. I'm hearing of another passport printing again...Please let's be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Ugo4hotish(m): 2:18am On Sep 08, 2017
MASSOB IS FAKE AND NOT THE FACE OF BIAFRA
IPOB WE KNOW.
MASSOB AND THE IDIOTIC UWAZURUIKE SHOULD STOP TALKING NONSENSE
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Willybos(m): 2:50am On Sep 08, 2017
message1234:
Dat man is speaking for himself not the IGBO's.

KANU IS our only leader!
any other leader saying anything is only making a Noise...

IGBOs beware oo..their trying to bring more hate from other tribes to us ..so they will foget about interigation..and fight among ourselves ...bewise

na tactise be dis..we r more reasonable than this nau ahaa ahaa

money don exchange hands ni

abeg talk for u n ur family

biafra knows only KANU and KANU knows only biafra..so carry ur garlic mouth go sit down..okwee
Mugu, wawa, banza, shege, barawo, Dan iska, munafuki, amajiri rijiya... Is God that is trying 2 reviled the 2ruth to Igbo people, 4 them to understand that the fuckin Biafra is just a dem scam... I can c that some ov u have start denying their faith...rubbish sect of people!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Lagrangian: 3:26am On Sep 08, 2017
This is hilarious. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by ImperialYoruba: 3:29am On Sep 08, 2017
I guess Kuje is Biafra also.

When is Kanu going back to claim it? grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by OAUTemitayo: 4:26am On Sep 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Any land that u have paid cash for and C/O was given you becomes ur land.... even if the land is in Pluto or. On top. of an asteroid, it becomes ur land. Gerrit.
You will learn in a hard way.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by ImperialYoruba: 4:56am On Sep 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

U ever heard of revocation of certificate of occupancy? I guess not.

You ever heard of eminent domain?

The fact you have a certificate means you are not a owner of the property. Owners are the ones that issue certificate. When the owner needs the land back he will revoke your certificate, evict you and compensate you to go elsewhere.

As always, yanminri never have facts and supporting materials to back his claim. Dont worry, Yorubas will come to your rescue.

Read this and be enlightened....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by nwoke37: 5:25am On Sep 08, 2017
getukudo:
Agitating for Biafra and saying something else to mean another thing. I'm not understanding my people again oh! Lool

Na real one chance we don enter. This is exactly what Buhari should have done, ignore and pay no mind to them. After all, they are not carrying arms and threating fire & brimstone on anybody.

MASSOB made so much money off the Igbos by telling them that Biafra was recognised by European countries and therefore with their Biafra passports they can enter these countries. Uwazuruike has a date with God to explain why he had to collect huge sums of money from innocent gullible minds (each time I remember this story, I start laughing for no reason). How grown adults would use naira to pay for a Biafran passport...smh! Loool

Biafra will definitely come some day, but let's be very careful in our dealings. A lot of people have taken advantage of this agitation to create wealth for themselves. I'm hearing of another passport printing again...Please let's be careful.

u wicked o! grin grin grin. I dey laugh nonstop. See how I dey disturb people.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Danladi7: 6:49am On Sep 08, 2017
fm4real2k6:
Whether this MASSOB guy statement sound figuratively or literarily, the message is totally wrong.

To those who are claiming it's a figurative speech, I wonder how they will defend the belief that " Lagos is a no-mans land".

Having said that, I wonder what Dangote, with his billion Dollar investment in Lagos will claim, when Igbos are claiming ownership because of their "investments"...Lol
Which investments self?

we dont even know them!

na their normal empty chest beat!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Danladi7: 6:57am On Sep 08, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

The fact you have a certificate means you are not a owner of the property. Owners are the ones that issue certificate. When the owner needs the land back he will revoke your certificate, evict you and compensate you to go elsewhere.

As always, yanminri never have facts and supporting materials to back his claim. Dont worry, Yorubas will come to your rescue.

Abi oooo.grin

na empty chestbeat to compesate for their inferiority complex!.No fact! No evidence!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

""evict you and compensate you to go elsewhere""

If u had any sense in he head, u would have easily avoided replying me once u read that!!!
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
No problem. Bring ur hard way wenever u please.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by orisa37: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2017
This is a HOT DOG.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by yahmohy27: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2017
life2017:
hahhhahahha
LWKMD
LMAO
LOL
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
these people wll demoralized the trust their followers have about the struggle
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by saintikechi(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2017
manikspears:

From what?

From this nigerian disease. Biafra shall be free
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2017
Now we know that these people prey on lazy, frustrated and gullible people who want to reap where they did not sow.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by manikspears: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2017
saintikechi:

From this nigerian disease. Biafra shall be free

What is the name and the symptoms ,pls.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by PentiumPro(f): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

No problem. Bring ur hard way wenever u please.

You that don't even have one single 6 inch block in your name in your village, not to talk of anywhere else in Nigeria too dey open mouth?
This Nairaland sef just dey fall person hands grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
PentiumPro:

You that don't even have one single 6 inch block in your name in your village, not to talk of anywhere else in Nigeria too dey open mouth?
This Nairaland sef just dey fall person hands grin

grin.
So it has degenerated to insulting someone u don't know any single info about that they don't have a 2inch block.
I won't tow that road nwanne, gbawaa door.
grin

Run along buoy, chi ejigo, mama gi ga Apia gi utali.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by suremanpatriot: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Iseeeee!
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by xynerise: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin

Weed
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Thank you.
Those Igbos think dem get sense; trying to land-grab all over the place.

You'll read things like: "Igbo speaking part of Delta" or "Igbo speaking part of Rivers" to "Igbo speaking part of Lagos", "Igbo speaking part of Ibadan", "Igbo speaking part of Abuja."

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network / Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.