Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB (29917 Views)

Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by TimeManager(m): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
How low can the Igbos become?
People without history & identity.... SMH!!
A majority tribe that had turned itself into a peasant & butt of jokes in Africa... Quel Dommage!

Kiss the truth!

19 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by omenkaLives(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
PentiumPro:

Can anyone here explain to us what this Ipob guy is trying to say? grin grin grin
Nigger most likely attended the same London school with the King Pig. cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by handofGod1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Madu your sense remain small, you lack sense of reasoning. How can you say Lagos, Abuja are part of Bianca?

Oya take sense by fire

12 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by potipher7: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
This is the endless grunting I talked about. cheesy grin
[/s]
Tinka tigbuo nna i
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by nextstep(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
They've started again... this is one recurring complaint about Igbos: crass selfishness without a single care about how it will affect others. I'm from Anioma, and I see this kind of insensitivity from them all the time. How is this going to help matters? Claiming somebody's land as your own.

Can you go and claim a piece of UK, even if you built a business there? Even if you bought land, the English will remind you that it's theirs. Same thing in Lagos. One can claim a lease to land within Nigeria, but don't actually OWN it, so whether you bought it or not, or it was gifted to you, it's not yours, since you're not sovereign. The only land you can claim (more as a heritage, not actual possession), that nobody can drive you from, is the one handed down to you by your ancestors.

What is this man talking? There is tension in the country and MASSOB wants to add fuel? Then they will start complaining that nobody likes them, or is irritated by them. Fact is, it's a real anomaly the way Igbos are so troublesome and can't get along with the rest of the country, as everybody else can coexist without issues, and we just want to work together.

Even the other parts of Nigeria that they want to claim have rebuffed them strongly and in no uncertain terms - Delta, Bayelsa, Benue, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers - because Igbos are not team players and have demonstrated time without number their disregard for anybody else. Even now, their focus is on how everybody treats Igbos. Have IPOB or MASSOB shed a tear for those gunned down in Asaba? Do they fret about businesses owned by Rivers people or by Delta people? Have they come out against the killings in Benue? As part of their lack of diplomacy, they don't even say "ehen, we're thinking of making our own country, would you be interested"? NO! They just say "ehen, you are joining us by force to create this other country". And why include other people without consultation? Because they really don't have the resources to make it on their own and are afraid/embarrassed to admit it (or maybe too conceited or stupid to realize it)

I really would like to see the creation of Biafra (5-Ibgo states), just to watch it implode on itself and we can stop hearing about "if only", and "there was a country". We would happily admit them back after they realize their folly.

Igbos think Biafra and Israel are similar. News flash: Israel is self-sufficient and technologically advanced, and knows how to make great allies and defend itself well from hostiles. Biafra will just rub everybody the wrong way with its arrogant supposition and attempt to impose its will on everybody else with no real substantive power or benefit.

Biafra was not able to feed itself before and during the last war. Biafra has not been able to sustain itself without Nigerian money. Where do Igbos make money? Outside Igboland. Where do Igbos get their goods? Outside Igboland. Where do Igbos invest their wealth? Again, my friends, OUTSIDE Igboland. So what are we talking? angry

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Freddonance(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Well, I think this is a strategy to remain united as one Nigeria cos I know an Ibo man can't abandon his properties in the North for the sake of Biafra. That's why they cried wolf when given quit notice.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by vic155: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Then if they relocate their investment in "Main land" who will patronise You are only wasting ur time and taking ur self and others close to grave
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by PentiumPro(f): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
nextstep:
They've started again... this is one recurring complaint about Igbos: crass selfishness without a single care about how it will affect others. I'm from Anioma, and I see this kind of insensitivity from them all the time. How is this going to help matters? Claiming somebody's land as your own.

Can you go and claim a piece of UK, even if you built a business there? Even if you bought land, the English will remind you that it's theirs. Same thing in Lagos. One can claim a lease to land within Nigeria, but don't actually OWN it, so whether you bought it or not, or it was gifted to you, it's not yours, since you're not sovereign. The only land you can claim (more as a heritage, not actual possession), that nobody can drive you from, is the one handed down to you by you by ancestors.

What is this man talking? There is tension in the country and MASSOB wants to add fuel? Then they will start complaining that nobody likes them. I really would like to see Biafra (5-Ibgo states), just to watch it implode on itself and we can stop hearing about "if only", and "there was a country".

Biafra was not able to feed itself before and during the last war. Biafra has not been able to sustain itself without Nigerian money. Where do Igbo traders make money? Outside Igboland. Where do Igbos get their goods? Outside Igboland. Where do Igbos invest their wealth? Again, my friends, OUTSIDE Igboland. So what are we talking? angry

Very deep and only for the wise, unfortunately Ipob is not populated by wise people.

The truth and fact is this; Igbos are the WEAKEST LINK in any attempt to break Nigeria. All you need to remind them is their investments scattered all over Nigeria and how they are landlocked as a nation in biafra

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by pasol4real(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
I've taken off already. cheesy

Meanwhile, you need some sense, go and lick Kanu's urine. grin
Yes ooooh
Urine of life
Meanwhile check where u running to
God saved u from fulani herdsmen disaster ,flood disaster He might not save u from wheel barrow accident disaster grin grin grin
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by josielewa(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2017

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by googi: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Chei!

He left out Jos and Cape Town.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by wizard007(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Madu, I'm not surprised, you are only confirming your truly Mad as your name says.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by JikanBaura(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
I'm a Northners but I don't trust this massOb... Saying Lagos, Abuja everywhere igbos are in Nigeria is thesame as biafra is like you aren't agitating to split the country. grin

I take IPOB more seriously. This massOb are opportunities wallahi cheesy ... Again it's wrong to say some ogbos will stay in Nigeria after getting your biafra. You can only chose one biafra or Nigeria not boths

10 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by bellotaofeek: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
I thought this rogues have a course they are fighting for ....but to be frank . They belong to the zoo indeed

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by binaws(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
When they told you people to go to school you people will say no busy vandalizing pipe oil smoking weed and carrying gun and also kidnapping. You see the can of insult your elders are causing for you people. The man no sabi geography ne. YEYE IPOB BIAFRA KOH OJUKU NI. NNCAN WHY NOW

8 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by omenkaLives(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
pasol4real:

Yes ooooh
Urine of life
Meanwhile check where u running to
God saved u from fulani herdsmen disaster ,flood disaster He might not save u from wheel barrow accident disaster grin grin grin
Kanu's Urine is a life giving urine.

I didn't say it, an ipob youth did. grin

No wonder he called them pigs. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by FTrebirth(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
massob still dey reign?
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by potipher7: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
Tinubu is a bastard
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by silentrock(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
TimeManager:
How low can the Igbos become?
People without history & identity.... SMH!!
A majority tribe that had turned itself into a peasant & butt of jokes in Africa... Quel Dommage!

Kiss the truth!
you're a jealous people .you're jos jealosing us
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Adesekot: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Heaven is also Biafra land o. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by ugorom: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
Only God knows what powder our developers are sniffing!

These MASSOB and IPOD members are taking over comedy industry from Kenny Blaq, Ali Baba, Basket Mouth, Akpororo et al. Watch out!
LOL see finishing

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by jrusky(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
These are people who claimed to hate Nigeria but now antwhere ugbo are in any part of that same Nigeria they so hated now belong to biafra isn't? Please who is now a unity beggar? I read Kanu was telling his pooh followers to follow him to Abuja to answer his court call i just laughed i thought he said he has no business with Nigeria then why is he coming to court in Abuja? I was expecting him to use F word for the court summon? I was expecting him to tell the high to go to hell.

I'm in Enugu right now to oversee my business and will be back to Abuja 2 days time but to my surprise when a profile check was done on some IPOOH BSS it was discovered among 180 profiles done over 130 are okada rider, steer hawkers, cultist, village farmer, school drop out, street corner weed smoker, frustrated hoodlums I have all there names on my table as I'm talking no wonder they want Nigeria to burn because their leader is a failure and they are all bunch of failure if not for security reason would have paste all the names here. It's a shame.

I repeat I'm not against agitation but with good calculation and senses not bragging, chest beating, hate speech, disrespectful, cultism and oath swearing madness. Ojukwu never go this way. Nonsense, biko make una use una sense too much blabla.

MASSIB too blabla now biafra is a laughing stock it's a shame.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by malware: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
OJUKWU RIGHT NOW: These papers contain the list of other Biafran states apart from Lagos and Abuja grin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by TimeManager(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
silentrock:

you're a jealous people .you're jos jealosing us
I am not jealous of peasants. It's not my thing.. grin

Kiss the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
Cambodia? Malaysia?/South Africa?

....and Vietnam....all part of Biafra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by logica(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
whitebeard:
Especially airport security checkpoint grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by manikspears: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
saintikechi:
Biafra shall be free.

From what?

16 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by gawu1: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
Only God knows what powder our developers are sniffing!

These MASSOB and IPOD members are taking over comedy industry from Kenny Blaq, Ali Baba, Basket Mouth, Akpororo et al. Watch out!
Hahahaah! Laughter dey killi me tired oooh.
Just some few days ago, there ogah last last say Buhari no bi Buhari wey we de see now.
The weeds wey these ipobian pigs and their mate de smoke no fit de for this world yet.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by attackgat: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Fake News everywhere. The leader isnt Kingsly madu but Uche Madu

That would have told anyone who read the story that it is fake
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by pasol4real(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:

Dry n empty
Just like your master's head
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by SalamRushdie: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nice move from the DSS I must say , I am glad they took my advice
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by JikanBaura(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Knamdi Kanu said the Buhari in aso rock is a humanoid robot bought from Japan by APC government. grin that he cannot be deceived Now another madu is saying Where igbos are having investment is Biafra land. These guys have already snatch market for Basket mouth and now they are after cheesy Fayose and Bobriskyt cheesy . Funny comedians

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Gowon: Can't Celebrate Man Who Presided Killing Of 3M Biafra / Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria / Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.