Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB (29966 Views)

Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
When God wants to destroy the enemies, He will put confusion in their camps and they will speak different languages.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by gnykelly(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
jrusky:
These are people who claimed to hate Nigeria but now antwhere ugbo are in any part of that same Nigeria they so hated now belong to biafra isn't? Please who is now a unity beggar? I read Kanu was telling his pooh followers to follow him to Abuja to answer his court call i just laughed i thought he said he has no business with Nigeria then why is he coming to court in Abuja? I was expecting him to use F word for the court summon? I was expecting him to tell the high to go to hell.

I'm in Enugu right now to oversee my business and will be back to Abuja 2 days time but to my surprise when a profile check was done on some IPOOH BSS it was discovered among 180 profiles done over 130 are okada rider, steer hawkers, cultist, village farmer, school drop out, street corner weed smoker, frustrated hoodlums I have all there names on my table as I'm talking no wonder they want Nigeria to burn because their leader is a failure and they are all bunch of failure if not for security reason would have paste all the names here. It's a shame.

I repeat I'm not against agitation but with good calculation and senses not bragging, chest beating, hate speech, disrespectful, cultism and oath swearing madness. Ojukwu never go this way. Nonsense, biko make una use una sense too much blabla.

MASSIB too blabla now biafra is a laughing stock it's a shame.
I my self serve in the east and I know thier plight, but this fire brand approach will win no friend and cause you to have hate neighbours just like Isreal.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by chopping(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
the weed the so called MASSOB is taking is from ecuador

8 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by HiddenShadow: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Punch newspaper is owned by Yorubas

That news is fake

Tell them to produce a video coverage of the news

@ saintikechi. potipher7 :

Pls post this in your post in the front page

" Pure lies by Punch newspaper to create a false impression that Igbos have abandoned their dream for Biafra.

Punch newspaper should provide the video coverage of their news if it is not fake. "
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by logica(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Danladi7:

The whole race developed mass depression with mild psychosis following GEJ defeat in 2015!....I swear!
Mild?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by mamatayour(f): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Awon alawada undecided

12 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Danladi7: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
logica:
Mild?
You think its not mild?grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by brightalo17: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Ipob we know
MASSOB is of Nigeria
kiss the truth
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

Nnamdi Kanu also said that 99% of Igbo women are prostitutes .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by fm4real2k6(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Whether this MASSOB guy statement sound figuratively or literarily, the message is totally wrong.

To those who are claiming it's a figurative speech, I wonder how they will defend the belief that " Lagos is a no-mans land".

Having said that, I wonder what Dangote, with his billion Dollar investment in Lagos will claim, when Igbos are claiming ownership because of their "investments"...Lol

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yyeske:
It means Ndigbo in those places are Nigerians and of course can't be driven off or ordered to quit but why must he refer to such places as Biafra?

He was simply using a metaphor.
That anywhere you are as far as you are law abiding is home.

But don't forget the motherland.

That was just a subtle way of asking for swords to be sheath.

Biafra is an ideology to some people.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by akmome: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
MASSOB could have said Nigeria should change name to Biafra becus igbo's has business everywhere in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by seangy4konji: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Confirm.

Inc

The whole Asia,UAE,all east African countries. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by okway: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Stop lying lmao

He says anywhere IBOs have the largest investments.....2x2 corner shops and fanyogo bikes..... is Biafra grin

12 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by logica(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Danladi7:

You think its not mild?grin
The evidence speaks for itself; and it started long before 2015. People were just not paying attention.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by okway: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
The evening seems to have taken a turn for the worst for Pigs and Idiots. cheesy

Let me invite BSS operatives to come do their job. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5930239_5861606img9377jpeg4b90021f9bc2b3eb067095dda8c30c3a_jpegab8923937633b741592e89d466f70e2a

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by logica(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

You mean all the rhetoric below is subtle and asking for swords to be sheathed? I wonder what it would sound like if he was not subtle and baying for blood.

Addressing the rally , Madu raised the alarm over the alleged sacking of Igbo traders from a portion of land at Trade Fair and FESTAC in Lagos .

He said the affected traders were evicted by Lagos State Government after they had invested billions of naira in developing the area .

Igbo would not be forced out in any part of Nigeria, where they invested lots of resources to develop, Madu vowed .

Stressing that Lagos and Abuja are part of Biafra , he said , “ Some years back a portion of land at Trade Fair and FESTAC were conceded to our people for development in Lagos .

“ After spending billions of naira in developing this part of Lagos for the economic growth of Nigerian government , today information reaching us is that the Federal Government , conniving with the Lagos State Government , yesterday retrieved the land , the platform, all the investment and everything from the people of Biafra .

“ This is part of the reason for Biafra agitation.
“ And we are warning because we now believe that everywhere an Igbo man is is part of Biafra .
“ That is the latest ideology we have .

“ We don’ t want to confine ourselves to a particular place ; we now believe that wherever our foot touches is our land that is Biafra .
“ Lagos is also Biafra , Abuja is also Biafra .

“ Anywhere our people are that place is Biafra .
“ So what we are saying now is that that part of Lagos that our people developed with their money is also part of Biafra and we cannot leave.”

12 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by magzey: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
selfish pipu how manu non Igbo get shop inside Onitsha Market, Ariaria Market Aba?/ undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Oloripelebe: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kuje is part of biafla... our dilector has investment there

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by introvertedsoul: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
This man should keep quiet abeg.
Before he was making sense, I don't know about now.
Him and Kanu are just confusing everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Jacobx007: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
I see WAR loading……… we need to be very careful
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Teespice(f): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
these folks are more delusional than I thought.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oloriburuku lalae sha?
so Sapon in Abeokuta is part of BIAFRA?

IDIOT MAN grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Milestones: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
THIS Biafra AGITATION IS TAKING A NEW DIMENSION. BIAFRA IS A TOTAL FRAUD!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by oladeebo: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
igbo finally play their last card on biafra!

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by KanuIsCursed: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Danladi7:
Why cant you just declare the whole world biafraland.

And when we call them deludeds they will never believegrin

WELCOME TO BIAFALANDgrin
(Malayshia and every international airports security points are the capitals.Ozubulu brothers and nnamdi kanu are the leaders)
U didn't add these

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by OldBeer: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
This one wants to kill himself inside my mentions. I'm pretty sure he mistakes me for Kanu. cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by tyeenigga(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
The writers OT is retarded, black, illiterate is an understatement, wake up
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by ApexPredator: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Who da hell is this guy? The only Kingsley Madu I know is a footballer. Also, when did MASSOB become Ipob or the spokesman for IPOB and the this current Biafra agitation? Thou doth protest too much , me thinks. Still you got another thing coming if you think Igbo properties automatically becomes yours with the actualization of Biafra...
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by caniva(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
PDP self undecided
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by ApexPredator: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Punch newspaper is owned by Yorubas

That news is fake

Tell them to produce a video coverage of the news

@ saintikechi. potipher7 :

Pls post this in your post in the front page

" Pure lies by Punch newspaper to create a false impression that Igbos have abandoned their dream for Biafra.

Punch newspaper should provide the video coverage of their news if it is not fake. "

I'm not surprised. The other day, they reported a story titled "Nigerian killed in India over Biafra". The body of the story painted a totally different picture. Today a certain Comrade Kingsley Madu ( wink) of MASSOB who nobodies has ever had of prior to this statement is supposed to be the spoke person of Biafra. smh
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
MAN: Biafra shall be free!
FRIEND: From what!
ME: L-O-L!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jacobx007:
I see WAR loading……… we need to be very careful
THE WAR IN YOUR HOUSE IS NOT ENOUGH.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) / Tinubu In Abeokuta To Meet With Obasanjo / Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.