Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB (29960 Views)

Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Milestones:
THIS Biafra AGITATION IS TAKING A NEW DIMENSION. BIAFRA IS A TOTAL FRAUD!!!!
It has always been a fraud,hence the coined term,"Biafra" since May 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Austinio: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
bulitex:
This man is very sick and need urgent medical treatment
hahaha, u see waitin weed d cause

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by ofiko123(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
that nigga must be high on something cheap.....

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by notttty(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
I don't know why you all are surprise when they claim to be Israelites. Don't forget this is how isreal grab lands ( Palestine) and build a wall and claimed it a nation within a nation. Tilll date they are still expanding to the extent of claiming the capital of their previous host which is westbank in gaza. It all started like a crazy joke like this.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by muykem: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is possible to charm the whole region? Who do this to Igbo?

9 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Fulmigati: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lol @ Comrade Kingsley Madu. I google that name and the only results were of this statement and the footballer who is a different person. That is to show how irrelevant this person is, if he even exists. Yet we have a full blown wankfest going up in here.. Biafra hurt you that much that this type of bullshyt lifts your spirits? cheesy
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Rebelutionary: 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
chopping:
the weed the so called MASSOB is taking is from ecuador
I have been laughing film the first age but but but BUT when I read your own it was like d icing on it all...i just threw my phone in a fit of lafter..U actually made me login.. lolzzzz...Guy u kno well...Ecuador ni Afghanistan ko....from the Buhari we see is a clone to this one...Naija is fun seriously!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Coolgent(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ipob The curse of africa!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by gracevile: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Ipob we know
MASSOB is of Nigeria
kiss the truth
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
just try it n u will not believe wat will overcome u people mcteeew
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by gracevile: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Ipob we know
MASSOB is of Nigeria
kiss the truth
just try it n u will not believe wat will overcome u people mcteeew which aisha ur mother shame on u
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by sandland: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Iam an lbo man but what my people are spewing from their mouth these days are so disgusting.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
See them avoiding this thread like a plague grin

8 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by boringnigerian: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
It now seems like every irrelevant person now uses the Biafran agitation to give themselves relevance

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by ettybaba(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Ipob we know
MASSOB is of Nigeria
kiss the truth
Bianca ojukrook is FFK's side chick.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by dalass(f): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
PentiumPro:
There is some sort of poison in the water that people in Ibo land drink these days. grin grin
I strongly agree

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by samsobo24(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
There is no sense in what he said, I don't seem to draw any meaningful sense from what he has said

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by tishbite41(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
fake afonja news.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Yyeske(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

He was simply using a metaphor.
That anywhere you are as far as you are law abiding is home.

But don't forget the motherland.

That was just a subtle way of asking for swords to be sheath.

Biafra is an ideology to some people.
But a metaphor taken too seriously by pro Biafra proponents.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by rufus7719: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is what happen when you have a 'vissionless' struggle. These massob people are all acting more like a drunk.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by permit(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
tongue grin attention miners
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by piagetskinner(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
I RAFF OUT ROUD!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by veron007: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cherez:
I am 100% IGBO blood and I wonder whom these crazy and bunch of ignorant guys are or are representing.
LAGOS IS NOT AN IGBOLAND BUT BELONGS TO THE YORUBAS AND THE EGUNS OR BINI PEOPLE (it's their business to fight and find out, not Igbos).
As an IGBO man, I am proud of what the east has become after the war (we should be 40yrs backwards but we are not); we are not the worst even when FG abandoned us. All hands are not equal, I must not live or even know Lagos to be the best cos I can be anything even from a slum state.
Dear Yorubas, LAGOS BELONGS TO YOU AND THE IGBO MAN HAS NO PACT THEREIN.
All these fake leaders BEWARE!!

Bro, God bless you. You just spoke my mind. This is the best post I've seen in a while. By the way I am also 100% Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
ALWAYS MAKING FOOLS OF THEMSELVES. KUKUMA SAY THE WHOLE OF THE WORLD IS BIAFRA NOW SINCE THE IGBO ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD AND OWN BUSINESSES THERE.

THANK GOD IM NOT IGBO. I WOULD HAVE BEEN ASHAMED BY THIS UTTERANCE. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Ishilove: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
What the fvck did I just read?! undecided embarassed

This Madu fellow sucks at metaphors. He only succeeded in making Igbo people look like megalomanic clowns

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Kbanka: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Ipob we know
MASSOB is of Nigeria
kiss the truth

Yeah. I think she's one of FFKs ladies
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by manciti: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
KANU and ipob need to disassociate themselves from these groups they want to drag his name and the movement to the mud
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
nkwuocha1:

You're very stupid for posting this! You must be mad!

No one is more stupid nd madder than you. There is no tri.be so stupid as u guys even the abokiis are smatter. smh

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by stanley095(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
This one weak me. This is a disgrace of the highest order for we the ibo people. How can u be planting Flowers in another man house. What are u expecting. TO later give u his building just because u planted Flowers? My Igbo brother and sister pls talk with sense

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by nkwuocha1: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
tamethem:

No one is more stupid nd madder than you. There is no tri.be so stupid as u guys even the abokiis are smatter. smh

Ewu awusa! grin
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by kaziblake(f): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
koning:

You go know when e set. Don't wish for trouble because you go bow. Deal with the Abo-kis first before you upgrade to we Igbos.
All na mouth, thieves.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB by Cherez: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
koning:

You are 0.000% Igbo. No Igbo man will speak in such terms. Ibadan and Ogbomosho belongs to the Yorubas. Lagos does not.
I challenge you here to prove I'm not IGBO.
The Oba of Lagos speaks YORUBA,
Bros LAGOS IS YORUBA AND YORUBA IS LAGOS.
Even if it's not, it's their business and not the IGBO. man's business

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun / Address Nigerians On Coronavirus - Senate To Buhari / Photos Of Margaret Obi Campaigning In Ikot Ekpene Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.